Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am liked by youngsters because of my delayed maturation

D

Draconian Times

-
Maturation is biological, but one needs experience in order to develop.

I spent most of my teenage years stuck at home playing video games and watching YouTube videos like a sucker. Meanwhile, my peers reaped the benefits of sexual, romantic, and social relations. As a consequence, my maturation was delayed.

I used to think this was negative until recently when a bunch of teenagers were introduced to me by my friends. Though I am somewhat more mature and wiser than them, I fit in easily. They were shocked to hear I am 20 and a half.

Hanging out with teenagers became my hobby overnight, and that is how I met my bestie. She was not impressed by my age, having befriended men in their early twenties. She said I am funny-looking and she liked my mellow personality. I was complimented on my way with youngsters multiple times.

The social aspect of my life has improved massively in six months since I moved to another city. This goes to show how not everything is lost and how the world can spin around all of a sudden. I remain sexless, but if I follow the instructions of my friends and have decent results at the gym, I could make it in one year or so.

Just a scintilla of hope for those who appreciate it.

Hanging around with young normies is pure suifuel, since most of them life mogg me while being a decade younger :reeeeee:

Last edited:
didnt read but im liked by ur mom cuz of my delayed ejaculation

Your worshipping avi is not surprising

that random garden variety IG/OF thot is painful to look at

Tfw this doesn't seem to be a copypasta:worryfeels::feelsohgod::feelsrope:.

Hanging out with teenagers became my hobby overnight, and that is how I met my bestie. She was not impressed by my age, having befriended men in their early twenties.
Least fakecel .is user in 2023:fuk:.

Last edited:

I spent most of my teenage years stuck at home playing video games and watching YouTube videos like a sucker. Meanwhile, my peers reaped the benefits of sexual, romantic, and social relations. As a consequence, my maturation was delayed.

I used to think this was negative until recently when a bunch of teenagers were introduced to me by my friends. Though I am somewhat more mature and wiser than them, I fit in easily. They were shocked to hear I am 20 and a half.

Hanging out with teenagers became my hobby overnight, and that is how I met my bestie. She was not impressed by my age, having befriended men in their early twenties. She said I am funny-looking and she liked my mellow personality. I was complimented on my way with youngsters multiple times.

The social aspect of my life has improved massively in six months since I moved to another city. This goes to show how not everything is lost and how the world can spin around all of a sudden. I remain sexless, but if I follow the instructions of my friends and have decent results at the gym, I could make it in one year or so.

If you have a babyface like me it sucks and everyone treats you like a kid and calls you buddy, you don't get the courtesy of being treated as a man.

Being high inhib and generally too polite as well sucks, if my features weren't as bulbous and I didn't carry facial fat badly I would be treated way better.

Last edited:

20 and a half? you're still a baby unless you mean 25

JoinedJan 1, 2023Posts2,657

Good for you , now Stop bragging

That's great! I wish I was as outgoing as you to pull it off