Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am legit offended that IncelTears makes fun of our sexuality

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
First, IncelTears talk against rape.
Ok, rape is bad

So we need to find another way to satisfy our sexuality.
Ok, but then IncelTears does this:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/hn0ds2/lol/

Makes fun of our sexuality!!
Jesus Christ, that sub needs to be banned for hate
full

They need to be banned asap

Who cares? They’re fucking redditors. Every single website outside of reddit itself hates Reddit with a passion. Even other redditors hate IT. Don’t pay them any mind, they’re just sad faggots.

Who cares? They’re fucking redditors. Every single website outside of reddit itself hates Reddit with a passion. Even other redditors hate IT. Don’t pay them any mind, they’re just sad faggots.
This.

Tesla IQ

Normies I know irl think redditors should rope lol we’re in the majority for once on this issue

Normies I know irl think redditors should rope lol we’re in the majority for once on this issue
Yeah obviously since redditors are just adult “band kids”

Expect feminists trying to ban dolls soon. They just want to make ugly men miserable however they can because for them, just thinking about ugly men being sexually satisfied in any way is disgusting.

Expect feminists trying to ban dolls soon. They just want to make ugly men miserable however they can because for them, just thinking about ugly men being sexually satisfied in any way is disgusting.

One might even say that they feel entitled to control the sexuality of men they find unattractive.

I for one can't wait for the Thot vs. Bot war. Gonna be bloody. Alexa gonna be stabbing hoes.

I like how they are still saying shit like "it wont replace a living partner". I mean, no shit but what else are you suppose to do? Its either this or finding a hooker to fuck? These idiots cannot grasp the concept that some people just cannot find a partner. Constantly going on and on about "improve yourself" "there is someone for everyone" bullshit. These people are a bigger joke than us.

As they always do. We can't change our sexuality nor can we escape inceldom. Our hopelessness attracts them.

Why do you care? They are people who have nothing else to do but look at posts.

I like how they are still saying shit like "it wont replace a living partner". I mean, no shit but what else are you suppose to do? Its either this or finding a hooker to fuck? These idiots cannot grasp the concept that some people just cannot find a partner. Constantly going on and on about "improve yourself" "there is someone for everyone" bullshit. These people are a bigger joke than us.

They see men who are in relationships with women as better people by default and that if a man cannot attract a woman he is inherently a bad person and needs to work on himself, but until then he is not entitled to not being mocked.

Better to play make believe with a doll than be a tranny kid fucker.

They see men who are in relationships with women as better people by default and that if a man cannot attract a woman he is inherently a bad person and needs to work on himself, but until then he is not entitled to not being mocked.
Agreed. They have absolutely no arguement against chads who fuck girls left and right and abuse them too. No arguement at all, NONE. Whenever this point is brought up, the hamsterwheeling starts and they come up with some stupid excuse. Most of the men on IT cannot attract a female and they have the audacity to make fun of people over here for being "virgins".

This is why feminism is the biggest cancer ever.
When it is eventually defeated, we need to remind the future generations what feminism can do

This is why feminism is the biggest cancer ever.
When it is eventually defeated, we need to remind the future generations what feminism can do

Future generations will be made of normies, chads and stacies just like today they won't care. What needs to be done is prevent more incels from being born.

Future generations will be made of normies, chads and stacies just like today they won't care. What needs to be done is prevent more incels from being born.
If you remove all sub 8 men, then the current 8s will be incels.
We need to teach women to not hate men based on their looks
full

If you remove all sub 8 men, then the current 8s will be incels.
We need to teach women to not hate men based on their looks
full

Teaching women not to hate men based on their looks is a really hard to do. They aren't going to listen to a sub 8 male lecturing them about it.

Also why not let the current 8s in the future be incels? At least many ricecels and currycels would not be born and have to suffer and very few people would be able to support the state of things for long.

Last edited:
Teaching women not to hate men based on their looks is a really hard to do. They aren't going to listen to a sub 8 male lecturing them about it.

Also why not let the current 8s in the future be incels? At least many ricecels and currycels would not be born and have to suffer and very few people would be able to support the state of things for long.
Just kill billions of people to solve a problem theory

Just kill billions of people to solve a problem theory

No,
it will take a longer time, but maybe this suffering would be ended once and for all when no rice and curries breed and are born into suffering in a completely open sexual market. That's where the world is headed anyway.

No,
it will take a longer time, but maybe this suffering would be ended once and for all when no rice and curries breed and are born into suffering in a completely open sexual market. That's where the world is headed anyway.
I am for male rights.
Therefore, I don't see aborting 80% of babies as an option.

We need to re-educate women
full

I am for male rights.
Therefore, I don't see aborting 80% of babies as an option.

We need to re-educate women
full

There won't be abortion if they are unable to attract a mate.

Re-educating women means forcibly addressing the chemical imbalance in their heads that causes them to crave chads, tyrones and dangerous situations in general at the expense of everything else.

There won't be abortion if they are unable to attract a mate.

Re-educating women means forcibly addressing the chemical imbalance in their heads that causes them to crave chads, tyrones and dangerous situations in general at the expense of everything else.
What do you mean "unable to attract a mante"?
As in ugly men don't reproduce?
Sure, they don't but ugly women do!
And ugly women have ugly children!
As long as we let ugly women reproduce, we will have incels

What do you mean "unable to attract a mante"?
As in ugly men don't reproduce?
Sure, they don't but ugly women do!
And ugly women have ugly children!
As long as we let ugly women reproduce, we will have incels

But if ugly curry and rice females reproduce with white and black men, won't Indian and Chinese men cease to exist after some number of centuries? Then they can no longer be the butt of jokes.

But if ugly curry and rice females reproduce with white and black men, won't Indian and Chinese men cease to exist after some number of centuries? Then they can no longer be the butt of jokes.
Then whites and blacks will desappear too

Then whites and blacks will desappear too

Women want to mix with mainly white and black men. Any attempts to stop them are temporary and short lived because there are too many violent white knights willing to let them do so and discriminate against any man for any reason.

Women want to mix with mainly white and black men. Any attempts to stop them are temporary and short lived because there are too many violent white knights willing to let them do so and discriminate against any man for any reason.
This is why men need to be blackpilled.
I'll dedicate my life to spreading the truth
full

This is why men need to be blackpilled.
I'll dedicate my life to spreading the truth
full

I admire your dedication, but men being blackpilled doesn't mean they will act on behalf of lower status males and stop the rise in women's standards if it is not in their interest.

A blackpilled chad that is able to have sex has no reason to care that most other males are missing out because all women are gravitating to him.
Some lower tier men get blackpilled and say "yeah, so what" and still fight against any attempts to address the imbalance because they esteem women higher than men no matter what.

I admire your dedication, but men being blackpilled doesn't mean they will act on behalf of lower status males and stop the rise in women's standards if it is not in their interest.

A blackpilled chad that is able to have sex has no reason to care that most other males are missing out because all women are gravitating to him.
Some lower tier men get blackpilled and say "yeah, so what" and still fight against any attempts to address the imbalance because they esteem women higher than men no matter what.
Sub 8 men will want revolution, chad has nothing he can do when he is surrounded by men with guns

Sub 8 men will want revolution, chad has nothing he can do when he is surrounded by men with guns

You still realize that a lot of sub 8 males will stay out this revolution and try to defend the status quo right? Look at how many sub 8 males call out incels and oppose them even though they are in the same boat looks and relationshipless wise. And there are a lot of men opposed to what you are suggesting when it comes to the issue of redistributing women, even 'redpill' manosphere types.

You still realize that a lot of sub 8 males will stay out this revolution and try to defend the status quo right? Look at how many sub 8 males call out incels and oppose them even though they are in the same boat looks and relationshipless wise. And there are a lot of men opposed to what you are suggesting when it comes to the issue of redistributing women, even 'redpill' manosphere types.
But they aren't blackpilled.
You are giving up without even trying.
Legit volcels.co

But they aren't blackpilled.
You are giving up without even trying.
Legit volcels.co

How did guys react to the redpill? It didn't make many care much more about what low status males wanted, they mostly used it to impress and seduce women.

People like coachblackpill are blackpilled and he wants incels to rot rather than redistribution of women to happen.
But you can do as you want. I guess it is a question of whether you have a critical mass of men on your side.

Truer words were never spoken

ITcels are equivalent of closeted homophobes. They hate their own kind.

How did guys react to the redpill? It didn't make many care much more about what low status males wanted, they mostly used it to impress and seduce women.

People like coachblackpill are blackpilled and he wants incels to rot rather than redistribution of women to happen.
But you can do as you want. I guess it is a question of whether you have a critical mass of men on your side.
Who gives a shit about high status males?
Blackpilled low status men will come after them

Who gives a shit about high status males?
Blackpilled low status men will come after them

So history repeats itself then and enforced monogamy is restored.

Then you just need to find a way to stop the cycle from happening again.

So history repeats itself then and enforced monogamy is restored.

Then you just need to find a way to stop the cycle from happening again.
Exactly, blackpill needs to be mandatory in education

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back