Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I am legit 100% done with PC gaming.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
Deleted member 23453

Deleted member 23453

Self-banned
-
While I'm use to PC/Keyboard, and I love being able to alt-tab between shit. I am so sick of fucking hackers.
Recenlty spent a whole $20USD on the recently hyped game "Fall Guys". I admit, despite it's viral marketing, it's quite fun. Does need more more game modes and maps.
One thing I cannot fucking stand is the number of hackers. Even somewhat popular streamers are experiencing it.

View: https://youtu.be/XfJaLVB6WDM?t=306

And the devs have not even said one thing, they've even gone out of their way apparently to censor comments on the steam discussion forum, requesting people to take it to their discord.

So yeah, I'm done buying fucking games on steam. Fuck PC gaming.

That's really brutal to hear, man.

haven't played it
didn't watch

Play strategy games. There’s no hackers there and the community isn’t a median age of 14.

that game is too colorful and feminine for me

play singleplayer games or games with a dedicated fanbase

While I'm use to PC/Keyboard, and I love being able to alt-tab between shit. I am so sick of fucking hackers.
Recenlty spent a whole $20USD on the recently hyped game "Fall Guys". I admit, despite it's viral marketing, it's quite fun. Does need more more game modes and maps.
One thing I cannot fucking stand is the number of hackers. Even somewhat popular streamers are experiencing it.

View: https://youtu.be/XfJaLVB6WDM?t=306

And the devs have not even said one thing, they've even gone out of their way apparently to censor comments on the steam discussion forum, requesting people to take it to their discord.

So yeah, I'm done buying fucking games on steam. Fuck PC gaming.

That's really brutal to hear, man.

basically fuck online games tbh

I don't get how those "free" "pay to play" games rarely ever get hacked. They must be more serious about it because they want to keep making money in their game.

I don't get how those "free" "pay to play" games rarely ever get hacked. They must be more serious about it because they want to keep making money in their game.
It's free to play on Playstation because it's part of PS+ this month.
PC players still had to pay $20, and it's PC players who are getting fucked hard with all the hackers.
Winning is actually quite important if you want certain cosmetics and it also doubles the other currency you get from that long match.

I'm sorry you experienced this

It's free to play on Playstation because it's part of PS+ this month.
PC players still had to pay $20, and it's PC players who are getting fucked hard with all the hackers.
Winning is actually quite important if you want certain cosmetics and it also doubles the other currency you get from that long match.
They don't let the PC players play against the playstation players?

They don't let the PC players play against the playstation players?
It's not cross platform, they have stated though they want to eventually have it. But with all the cheaters, unless they do something, I doubt they'll introduce it.

It's not cross platform, they have stated though they want to eventually have it. But with all the cheaters, unless they do something, I doubt they'll introduce it.
The only time they'll take hackers seriously is if there was in game currency you have to buy with real money.

Just started gaming on weekends again tbh feels pretty comfy.
Haven't bought any new games though.

Just play single player games theory

I suck at games tbh. The worst about it is that due to OCD I only ever feel like playing them at the hardest difficulty or at least second hardest.

You opened this thread just days before Flight Simulator will be released? JFL

Everytime I am in a bad mood I play the absolute Chad of FPS called Titanfall 2 and then I remember that Respawn Entertainment are retards who instead support Aidspex Legends. I tried Fallguys because it's 5free rn on Ps+ and it's kinda boring tbh.

lol what sad cunt hacks in a game like that?

You do know that there are script kiddies on consoles too right? A bit harder to find but still.

don't play multiplayer video games
problem solved

Try Rocket League tbh, very addicting and 0 cheating.

Just singleplayermaxx

Holy fuck, soy and simp culture of pretty bright colored shit like baby toys is so annoying. I want gritty graphics and shit, I'd love to hack on that game and ruin peoples fun so they stop making cartoony shit games.

Just play single player games. I've ran into many hackers (and in some games, ran into more hackers than legit players) and get pissed too, but it won't make me quit PC gaming as a whole.

I don't blame PC gaming. This is what happen when you play online games. Potential hackers.
You know what I don't play? Online games.

I only play single player games and nothing more.

I just nolife in black desert and use my wageslaving money to p2w :feelsokman:

I've only had problems with cheaters in one game in a brief time window, csgo in 2013-2014. And it wasnt even so bad that I considered quitting.

Hackmaxxers are legit losers ngl fuck them.

So bad that I get put in noob lobbies with no hackers crew

All I do is play HOI4 and EU4, don't really care for console games and or multiplayer games in general.

I played fall guys for a little bit but that game is extremely rage inducing. I quit after I just about didn’t win for a stupid reason

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back