Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am leaving the forum permanently.

KetamineAddictYoda

KetamineAddictYoda

Yodacel
★★★★★
The time has come. one month, 600 forum posts and 1 chatpost after joining this site I will be leaving this site. Events have transpired that have honestly made me believe I am not doomed to this life of fakecelling. I would no longer identify with the term incel and am instead a soyboy cuck.

I appreciate my time larping here for what it was. There are people here I consider my friends and I still see the incel problem as a real issue in our world, but its the inkwells at fault. However, after consuming an excess amount of soylent, the blackpill has lost its grip on me. You may call this cucked and that's because I am one. I understand. Maybe I'm actually gay. But I like my girlfriend's boyfriend.

I believe there is hope for a great many more users here than is thought, despite statistical data that says otherwise. Most people here have not even asked out a girl (im projecting), but aside from that long bemoaned factoid of mine I myself have had my life U-turn at the """ripe,""" literally college age of 23. I would have never thought that possible in my wildest larps. I have been rejected innumerable times in my head and bullied mercilessly by that one kid who called me a retard once, excluded from every party and every gathering because i chose to never go, never had almost any friends outside of the 20+ i regularly hung out with. I had every reason to believe I was a truecel until I took a shower.

I say this hopefully to instill a bit of doubt in you silly inkwells, if you are not convinced to repent by posting on IT. I know deep inside my asshole the cock always remained, no matter how small the cock was I always kept the craving for BBC alive hoping one day somehow some way the universe would prove the speed of light wrong to me and I would be mistaken. And it turns out I was. I choked on a lot of cock in the time between then. I wish to warn others of the same folly.

I will be around maybe another day or two to (((get the contact info))) of some friends but then I will be disabling my account. If you want to get my girlfriends contact info for off site, I'll probably be up to you fucking her if we had gay sex (or even not). I have a very periodically active twitter and I'm on Discord where I met my tranny e-girlfriend.

Good luck to everyone here. I don't deny lookism or how much harder men especially short, autistic or ugly men have. I didn't do anything to earn my happiness so far, it just kind of fell in my lap like my girlfriends bussy. I am incredibly grateful. But I want to reiterate that if it happened to me it could happen to you. I don't know the odds. But it is possible.

Not sure how to end my bragging. Yeah. Those are my thoughts. Best wishes, KetamineAddictYoda

@Master thoughts

he's just making fun of stoic I think.

The time has come. one month, 600 forum posts and 1 chatpost after joining this site I will be leaving this site. Events have transpired that have honestly made me believe I am not doomed to this life of fakecelling. I would no longer identify with the term incel and am instead a soyboy cuck.

I appreciate my time larping here for what it was. There are people here I consider my friends and I still see the incel problem as a real issue in our world, but its the inkwells at fault. However, after consuming an excess amount of soylent, the blackpill has lost its grip on me. You may call this cucked and that's because I am one. I understand. Maybe I'm actually gay. But I like my girlfriend's boyfriend.

I believe there is hope for a great many more users here than is thought, despite statistical data that says otherwise. Most people here have not even asked out a girl (im projecting), but aside from that long bemoaned factoid of mine I myself have had my life U-turn at the """ripe,""" literally college age of 23. I would have never thought that possible in my wildest larps. I have been rejected innumerable times in my head and bullied mercilessly by that one kid who called me a retard once, excluded from every party and every gathering because i chose to never go, never had almost any friends outside of the 20+ i regularly hung out with. I had every reason to believe I was a truecel until I took a shower.

I say this hopefully to instill a bit of doubt in you silly inkwells, if you are not convinced to repent by posting on IT. I know deep inside my asshole the cock always remained, no matter how small the cock was I always kept the craving for BBC alive hoping one day somehow some way the universe would prove the speed of light wrong to me and I would be mistaken. And it turns out I was. I choked on a lot of cock in the time between then. I wish to warn others of the same folly.

I will be around maybe another day or two to (((get the contact info))) of some friends but then I will be disabling my account. If you want to get my girlfriends contact info for off site, I'll probably be up to you fucking her if we had gay sex (or even not). I have a very periodically active twitter and I'm on Discord where I met my tranny e-girlfriend.

Good luck to everyone here. I don't deny lookism or how much harder men especially short, autistic or ugly men have. I didn't do anything to earn my happiness so far, it just kind of fell in my lap like my girlfriends bussy. I am incredibly grateful. But I want to reiterate that if it happened to me it could happen to you. I don't know the odds. But it is possible.

Not sure how to end my bragging. Yeah. Those are my thoughts. Best wishes, KetamineAddictYoda

View: https://youtu.be/rX7wtNOkuHo

View: https://youtu.be/8X_Ot0k4XJc

Another faggot bites the dust. So many of them these days. :feelsjuice:

hess making fun of some bluepilled guy who posted the same
Well, that's a relief. With everybody jumping ship around here I wasn't sure what to expect. :feelsjuice:

It's good idea I'll do thread similar to that:lul::lul::lul:

I'm really happy for you man. I remember seeing you talking on Twitter about having hope, and I am happy to see that you've finally found someone.

Best of luck to you. :feelsokman:

stoic fakecel from the beginning, I can't believe it.
the state of this forum
can we get a 30yo plus truecel incel finally over subforum?

1̷̡̨̢̢͍̳͙̖̹̖̬̮͔̻̘̲̙͙̙̝̥̦̜̳̗̹̞̜̼̩̙͔̦͕͚̬̲̺͍͈͖̄͐̊͂̓̾͋̄̈̆̊̀̍͛̏̾͋̀͐̓͌́̈́̍͘̕͘͠ͅͅͅ1̷̡̨̢̢͍̳͙̖̹̖̬̮͔̻̘̲̙͙̙̝̥̦̜̳̗̹̞̜̼̩̙͔̦͕͚̬̲̺͍͈͖̄͐̊͂̓̾͋̄̈̆̊̀̍͛̏̾͋̀͐̓͌́̈́̍͘̕͘͠ͅͅͅ1̶̧̛̛͖̪̤̘̻̭̬̯̲̼͕͕͌̑̿͒͛̄͋͐̓̽̌̈̽̄̽̾̈́̋̾͋̀̈͗̌̎̀̀͂̚̕̕͜͠͝͠͝0̶̠͉̀̈́̀̈́̍͊̑̏͊̇̋̎̎̐̚1̵͖̜̼̦͙̝̳̥͎͛͑̊̒̂̿͂̆̑̋̆̚0̴̨̛̛̱̬͙͍͎̤͓͓̰͔̖͎̘̘͇̓͋͆̍̀̈́́̈̀̓̐̽̓̓̾̈́̅̉̃̌͑̓̆͌͋̅͊̎͒̑̑̀͊̚̕͝͠1̶̨̡̝͚̮̤͙̭̟̳̟͉̟̻̺͈̣͚͚̮̤͙̥̞̉̀̉͑̋̒͂̋̌͗͌̀̀͌͗̈́͜0̴̨̧̡̢̢̛̥̬̲̱͔̲͖̳̞̼̼̳͈̖̤͓͔̝͉͚̰͍̃̿́̆̀͌̓̈́̒̽̈̓̓̏͂̓̄͗̆̃̉͊̎͗̈̑̓̉͐̏̇̿͐͐̕̚̚̕͝͝1̸̨̣͍̞̣̰̩͂1̴̜͎̘̰̫̖̭͓͙͖̲͗̑̉̇̅̎͂͆̀̆́̉̏͆̔̎̄͗͛̀̓̐̽͋̍̚͠1̶̨̧̛̜̜̮̣̟̘̘͎̯̥̯͉̞͎̻̮̫͍͓̤̜̻͖̻̼̪͇̞̺͚̫̘͉̦͔̖̰̑̆́́̓̑̐͗̊̀̐͂̃̈͗̈̀̾̂̋̈̂͗̎͊͗́̓͋͆̐́́̋̀͐̓̋̇́̈́̚̚͘͜͝ͅ1̴͈̬̭̘̰̭͍̹͍̖̗̎͑̏̈́̂͋̏̄̒̏̈́̈͂͌͂̏̐̋̈́͘̚͘͜͝͝͝1̶̢̡̡̨̨̛̛̛͍̹̬̳̺̙͍͍̈͛̅̈́͗̌̐̅̎͋̏̀͌́̿̓̀̋̐̑͛̐͐̈́̃̌̆̽̐̅̒̑͑͑̊͌́̎̾́͂̕̕̕̚̕͜͠1̸̢̨̨̡̛̛̣̞̟̳̹͈͚̞͕̝̻͎̦̠̮̙̼̤͔̰̣̺̣͖̝͎̥̦̜̙͎̗̞͆̊̂̍̂̉͂́̈̀̊͆̅̓̾͆̐̂̂̈́̌́̐̓̆̄̔̕̕͜͝͠͝͝͝͠1̶̨̨͕͍̥̥̰̲͇̖͍̞͉̹̱͔͖̜̻̮́̈́̌̀͛͋̎̈́̅̅͊͋̍͋̓̂̅̂͑̃̈́́̋̒̓́̀̿̒̿͑͂͂̈́͐̓̃̕̕̕͝͠͠1̴̡̧̧̱̭̬̜̬̲͙͎̹̝̟̹̳̀͑̃͒̐̈́̌͛̇̚̕̕1̸̨̧̨̧̧̡̨̖̪͖̺̹̖̩̙̤̱̰̜͚̼͓̮̭̣͚̦̣̥̪̳̫͖̬̠̣̤̰̤̓̈́̇̓̈́͑̌́̏̃̋̀̊̋͋͗̒̆̆̀̚̕͜1̶̛͍̭̳̳̮̩̲̺̗̳̪͇̜̓̀̍̏͒̾́̕͝ͅ1̷̢͙̫̰̪̹͉̟͚̪͚̩͖̂̄̉̋̏̅̎̊͛̓̀̄̏̋̀͘͘͝͝͝͝͝1̶̧̡̭̩̱͓̝̻͓͓͚͓̮͔͚̖͚̦͖͕̰͈͓̼̩͔͇̦̯̱̪̭͎͚̳̗̿͌̍̅̊͜͜ͅͅ1̶̧̖̤͙̭̘̭̲̩̓̊͂̉̓̏̌̑͒́́̅̀̂̆̅͑̀̀̌͘0̸̨̢̢̞̳͇̮̳̜̺̥̮͚̜̬̮̘̜̱͎̘̺̰̜̯̪̙͔̹̮̝̬̤̯̜̖̖͕̲͙̰̲͓̀̇̐̇͋̊̋́̅̓̔̾̏̈́̈́͊͑̾͗̓͑̀̔͌̌͂͐̔͐͋̀̏̄͑̉̄̔̚̚̕͝1̸̨̧̡̡̣̮͈̠̳̳̖̳̦̩͓̟̘͔̙̼̟̥̩̖̥̐̆̌͆̀͌̂́̈́́̈͊̀̆͆̐͗͆̔͆̂̎́̍͘̕͠͠͝0̸̡̨̢̧͍̥͍̳̯͕̠̻̣̗͌̓̓͆͂̐́̃̀̅̄̋̄̐̇̉́̔̓͛̅͊͆͐̒̈́̍̑̈̇̃͊̕͘̚̚̚͝͠͝͝1̷̡̨̟̗͉̯̞͕͙̺̫̜̝̹̮̣̹̼̫͙͚̘̮̺̼͍̳̺̟̭͕̗̹̳͓͈̤̪̱̯͚̝̟̭͈̭̤͊͂̑̈́̄̓͜ͅ0̸̦̪̟̪̬̖̥͇̐̏͊̈́͒̏̿1̸̨͎̮̥͎̜̥̠̙͈̓̉̀͋̄̐͋͌̔͊̍̅́͒͋̏͝͠0̴̧͈̩͇͖͔̘̪̣̝̝̙̹̫̹̹͙̟͓̖̭͉̰̪̠͍̭͓͙̱̽̈́̄̐͗͑̊̈́̋͆̿́͌̏͑͋̑̀͐̎̓̅̈́̓̊̃̑͒̈́̌͘͜ͅ1̵̢̦̼̤͚̲͍͚̲͎̮̺̩͋͂̋͊̎̀́̓͂̌̀̈́͗̾̇̂̌̎̊̈͆̑̑̍̌̈́͘̚͠0̴̧̨̡̰̩̹̣̞̜̣̼̼̝͚͎̦͔͎͈̩̻̫̗̥̰̬̝̦̖͔̙̞̱̞̹̜̫̖̖̣̯͕̖͔͇͙̣̟̖̇͗̌́́̊̿̅͒̎̾̿̑̄̉̎͒̐̈̀͂̈́͑͊̓͂̽̌̑̃̈́͌̄̅͒̂͋͒̎̍̕̚̕͝ͅ1̸̘͖̟̮̟̒̈̈́̇̉͂̐͒̐̃0̸̨̧̨̨̛̩̣͙̘͎͇͍̻̜̘͈̖͔͇͈͉͉̹͎̗̣͕̘̬̬̮̞̗͖̤̗̖͔̌̄̃̋̆̍͂́͆̄̀͒͒͌̈́̓̆̍̀͊͑̈́̓͋̇̑͛͗̇̀͛̏̍̇͋̅̅̑̍͂̕̕̕͜͝͝ͅͅ1̸̢̧̧̢̛̖̙͖̘̦̻̮̦̲̘̲̖̪͉̪͚̦̯̠̠̺̮̬̬͓̼̤̲̖͋̈́̏͂̏̅̋̎̓̄̓͋͋̎̊̅͂̐̓̑͛̈̇͂̂̔̒̍̽́̍͘͘̚̚͝͝͝͝ͅͅ1̵̧̛̛̹͈̰̑͂͂̔̏́̄͒́̈̏͒͐̒͊̈́̀̌̀̂̍̉̆̽̃͊͋̄̊̓͒̓͒͂̈̊̿̂̅̏̆̚͝͠͝͝͝͝0̵̨̧̧̼̠̩̳͍̖̩̱̹̮͍̜̥̰̙̲̬͓͎̳̙̜̮̞̯̻̘̫̖̺̬̮̮̩̪͖̲̠̝̩̀̈́͋͂̈́̅̑͊̊͊͌͂͜ͅ1̵̛͍͔̤̭̭̾̃͑́͛̈͐̑̎̄͝͠0̶̢̛̜̜̤̘̼͇̰̜̗̗̤̳͇̤̮̭̩̪̘̩̖̩͓̓̒̃̏̈̀̒̈́̽̇͆͆̇͋̄͊̀̅̐̋̾̔͊̆͒̍̅̅̀̐̿͐̌͗̈́̌̍̕̚͝͝͝1̴̛̰̅̋̂̌̋̅̀̈̓̓͌̑͑̀̏̔͛͗̆̈́͋̂̀̚͝͠ͅ0̷̡̧̢̡̨̛̼͓̠̞͕̫̭̩͍̝̲̻̭̜̳̜̝͈̦̫̮̻̮̜̰̫͖͖̲͕̝̹͉̱̥̗͍̓̃̿͐̇́̆̒̈́̈́̈̐̂́̀͆̽̈́̇̄̏̎͆͋̿̑͐͂̂͗͂̓̌̋͌͘͘͜͜͝ͅͅ0̴̧̢̢̛͉̻̖͕͚̲͎̗̰͖̞̞̯̥͚͔̗̪̲̖͙̟͕̱͓̤̮͓͓̣͕̤̥̪͇̻̜͍̫͎̲̫͙̝̭̪̓̾͂̑̎̈́̔̏̏͐͠͝͝0̸̧̧̧̨̨̨̙̟̦͎̬̪̝͉̰͕̳̯͚̜͇͕͓̫̰̳͇͓̘̣̘̥͍͖̠̰̼͔̯̯́̎͗̒͗̏́̔̒̄̓̇̉̓̑̓͊͂͑̑̌́̽̈́̈́̀͆̉̇̀̓̃̕̕͜͜͠͠͠͠͝ͅ0̴̢̛̛͓̖̥͔̬͔̖̯̭̖̥̯̱͇̦͎̥̹̜̺̼͓̲̮̺͓̫̘̤͙̎͗͋͋̎͐̇̐̌̈̌̀͊́͒̉̉͒̌̏̉̏̌̇͆͗̄̈̎͑̓̆̈́͂̐̅͒͂̔̾̚̚͘͘͘͘͝͝0̴̡̧̧̢̧̩̞͍̮̰̱͕̺͓̪͕̹̺͎͉̩̬̩͍͔͖̪̆͌͐̈̍́̒̈́͌̿0̸̨̡̡̢̢̧͉̩̼̫̱̭̹̺̤̲̳̙̦͉͔̩̖̫̮͈͍̰̤͙͓̻̍̊̈́̈͘͝ͅ0̶̧̛̹̟͉̮̥͚͈͎̺̭̞̘̻̤̼̳͓̘̹̞̎͐̉̉͗͂̇̄̄̒̅̑͒̿̐̌̒͗̈́̈́̀̊̿͒̓̀̑̄̇͐̈́̚̕͘0̸͙̖̥͖͔̗͇͔̳̘̦̰̤͕̻̄0̶̢̡̡̧̨̧͕̱̗̥̺͇̟̯̰͇͇͇̣͈̻͍̹̻͈̙͔̝͇͎̻̜͇̼͉͙̱͕͊̾͛̀͗̍̀͑́̋̒̿̈́̑̽͘̕͜͜͝ͅͅ0̵̢̧̨̰̮͎̻͈̲̼̥̞̮̮̦͓͖̤̘̼̫͎͚͕̹̼͈̲͖̊̊̇̒̽̆́̓͂̉̿͛̓̄̊̽̈̈͆̈̍̅̋͗̈́̚̕̕͜͝͠0̵̡̡̨͙̙̦̟̩̝̖͉̤͔̩͍̹͓̥̣̠̦̖̗̫̯̱̮̲̞̲̗̪̗̤̮͙͎͔̠̫̝͊̋͆̀̍̔͐̔͂̆͑̓͘̕̚͠͝͝ͅ0̸̧̡͍̦̰̪͓͓̩̯͇͉̯̣̹̐̏͒̈́̈́͌̕͜͝ͅ0̶̡̛͚͔͉̺̻͚̣͈̭͖̫̭͎̯̍͛̓̏̈͆̉́̈́͊̓͑́́̀̿̎̄̽̔̈̑̈́̏̋͑̽͘͝0̶̧̧̨̧̮̞̤̭̤͙̙̣̮̰͉̼̻̬͔̻̝̫͕̗̫̤̥̙̜̀̍̐͛͌̂́͘͝͝0̴̡̨̛̻̩̟̞͓̙̳͓͚͕̖̲͖̫̜̤͇̠̖̭͉͚̗̹̼̘̝̮̮͓̺̬̙̘̠̫̲̦͓̟͙̥̻̺̌̓̉̌͘͜͜͜0̵̛̦͕̗̣̯͒̄̊̈́̀͗̂́̓̀͌̾̄͌̎̽͌͆͐͛̕̚̚0̸̢̡͎̻̤͙̬̻̟̥͈͕͖̇̊̆̀̽̾̈́̂̾̈́͜͝1̶̨̨̨̠͖̩̦̘̺͍̤̩̝͍͍̩̣̯̪̲̘͎̯̳̝̥̘͈̬̤̩̲͙͓̟͕̣̩̯̭͍̜̰̮̪͇̲͚̘́͑0̴̧̧̡̝͓͔̬̺͍̭̼̙͙̪͖̣̼̖̜̥̮̘̖̤̗̻̹̠͕͍̤̻̦̯̬̭̤̺̣͛͗̋̀̐͊͆̓̃́̊͌̾͠1̶̬̰͎̮̙͇͙̯̘͎̭͆̓̈́͒̏́̐̋̔̍̒̌͗͛̑̌̃̇̀̈́̄̃̾̓̽͐̀͑̈̀̽͗́̈̾̌̀͐̍̃̍̆͌̀͋̉̕͘͜0̶̢̟̼̫̽̇̈́1̴̢̨̡̞̹̪̦̼͈͍̰̯͓̿̎0̵̨̢͙̻͎̰̬̟̟͈͕̼͍͕̼̖̫̹͕͕̮̜̰͇͚̞̪̝͓̱̖͓̙̹̜̬̦̫̙̯̦̣͈̜͉̖͑̏̔̈̀͛̈́̾̍̄͂͆̇̀̆̈́̋̕̚͜ͅ1̸̡̲̥̲͔̗̱̟̠̩̦̖̺̯̣͇̝͈̱̮̺̣͈͌͂̀̔̄͂̎͜͝0̶̡̨̨̢̨̬̳̲̜̞̘̬͙͉̙̬̲̯͖̺̟̝̣͙̱̜̤͎̞̜̫͈͚͔̣̬̮̥̬͖̞̞̪̳̋̑̊̐̎̌͂̑̎̔͜ͅ1̶̡̛͔̱͈͎̞̹̩̬̟̺̤͕̟̃̒̆̄̿̂̏̐̒̊͋̈́̈́͛͌̎͊̓͐̓̾͂͊̉͋̿͗̎̇͘͘͘͝͝͝͠0̵̢̨̛̛̪̟̪̻̤̳̮̩̜͇̝̪̬̻͎̣̀̈́̅̄̇̽̆̋̂̅̌̅̃͊̃̊̿̇̈́̍̾̑̅̈̀̍̓̍̔͗̑̅̒͐̉̌̈̐͒͝͝͠͝͠ͅ1̶̧̨̧̨̛̩̬̹͙̗̗̜̭͉͎̙̠̝̥̦̩̠̦͖̺͍̘͕͓͈͔̟͓̦͛̈͗͗̔̀͗̇͐͋̇͛̊̄͗̓́̃̂̄̓͌̏̽̈́́̀̾͒̂͂̓͗͊̿̿̒͝͠ͅͅ1̶̡̢̡̱̟͎̱̱̣̲͖̗̰̜̞̬̭̮͚̙͙̈́̿̾̂̃͆́́̍͜1̷̧̨̜̻̼̲̜̺̜͎̭̫̤̯̦̺̹̮͍̝͈͉̠͇͍̥̲͕̰̙̖̦̱̤̰̇̊́̓̓̑̿͗͐̑̒̿͘͜͝͝1̸̢̧̡̛̛̝͙͙͚͕̤̰͖̱͙̜̭̣̜̲̯̳̻̰̦͚̘͙͕̣͍͓̺̻͇̌̏̓͋̐͒̐̇̓̀͑̅͊̐̌̇̌̐̅̌̽̋̂̕͜͜͝͠1̵̢̡̫͚̮̣̜͇̠͉̬̻̗̫̹̳͙̩͓̳̏̂̈̇̌̌͐̂͊̇̎̂̀͂̈́̏͊̆̿͐̓͑́̈́̅̔̌̽͊̔̌̌̓̉̃͋̂̈̔̀̀̈́̚͠͝͝ͅ1̴̛̙̖̟͇͑̑̉̒̅̈͊̑̆͑̈́̈́̍͊̀̈́̑̊̾̄̓͛̋̑͒̀͋̋̏̀̍̎͂̀̉̿̈͘͘͘̕͝͠͝1̷̗̀̓͛͑̾̃̑͂̒̕1̵̼̠͉̱̼͎̍̓̏̓̅̌̂̽̓̔͐̔̀̾͐̍̚̕͝͝1̷̢̢̨̛̛̝̲̺̩͕͂̌͊̆̎̀͗̆̇̑̃͆͛̿͒̐͐͊̔̀͑̄̓̇́͆̈́͘͠͝͝͠͠1̸̢̨̛̘̫̭͇̫̣̣̜͖̫̹͇͕̋̒͋́́̒͌̆̈́̔̾̋̽͐̿͊͒̃̈́͛̔̋̒̊͛̆̐̆̇͂͘̚͝1̴̨̡̤̤͎̤̪̭̰̘̠̖̙̣̭̹̤̮͇͈͖̠̦̘̰̩͚̬̳̘͇̄̊̾̂̏̚̕ͅͅ1̷̨̛̣̩͓̯͕̥̫̆̄͒̎͛̐̀̿̈́̈́̏̿̆̔͠͝1̷̢̡̨̘̗̰̬̹̰̜̹̜̻͓̝̤̫̘̝͎̞͎͙̥̼̫̘̦̹̣̜͈͓͉̹͌͆̃́̈́̕͜͜ͅͅ1̶̡̨̢̢̙͕̫͉͙̯̼̩͍̬̥͓̭̭̪̟̠̖͎̺͔̙͉̱̜̝̭̭̜̹̳͔̙̦͔͍̝̖̳̩͌̓̅̅͌̉̓́̍͆̾̍̌̿͌̀͐̎͆̎̂͆̓͆̀̇̄͐̉̈́̌̐̀̀̀̈̚̕͘͘͜ͅͅ1̴̧̗̰̟̮̘͚̜̗̰͉̓̒͌̓̑̾́̈́̽́͐͐́̆͒́̌̇̓̍̊̌͆́̕͠͝ͅ1̸̨̨̨̡̧̜̰̤̞͎̞̲͙̹̳̺̭̰̯̯͚̳͓̤̺̠̜̖͕͔͎̟̺̰͚̩͎̮̼̺̳̘͇͎̘̠̦̍̆̋͜ͅ1̷̫̱͍̘̤̞̟̣̙̟̝̞͎̻̻̲̼̝̣͚̘̮̮͖͎̜̗̤́̐̅̽̓̅̓̓̃̀͐͊̍̉̎̄̓̆̅͗̓͂̈́̿͌̎̚̕ͅ1̵̢̡̨̢̛̛̠͈̳̦͚̘̯̳̱̪͚̣̮͕̙̘̖̖̫̹͉̬͓͔͚̭͉̪̪̦̥̟̤͔̜͇̖̫̫̗̥͔̄̇̈́͑̽̓̊͛̿̓̅̌͛́̀̍͗̎͗̐͋̌͊̀͂̐̽̅͘̕̕͜͝ͅ1̵̧̢̨̛̛̜̠̭͍̻̝̻̯͚̲̲̦̩̦͚̼͐̓̔̆̉̓̈̿͒̒͛́̒̆̆̐̄́̎̿̓̍̏́̇̏̎̓̂́͋̐̐͊̽͘̕̕̚̚͠͝͝1̸̻̩̥͉̠͉̩̻̞̙̗̰̮͓̙̼̟̳͕͚̗̻̀͋͒̍͜͠ͅͅ1̴̧̭͉̜̠͎̭͖͖̰̹͒́̋͆̋́̑̎̄̅͌̊̑̆́̈́͛̍̂͊̅̌͛̅͛̓͆̈́̈̐̊͊̈̇̾͐̎̈́͐͘͠͠1̶̧̨̼̭̘͎̗̦͕͍͍̦͚̞̺͎̱̟̝̰̯̺̝̥̩͍͈̻̳̠̲̖̟̜͔͓̘͈̙̟̰̒̊̆̏̄̈́͗͛̉͋̂̋̉́̅̈́͒̑̑̔͛̾̋̃̀̏̓͌̚̕͝͝͝1̶̡̨̭̲͉͖̗͎̻̬̺͚̥̬̻͆͠1̴̡̨͉̲̯̩̤̺͚̺̬͍̝̯͙͎̗̯̝̏̓̇͗͌̔̋͊̈́̈̈́̄͋͒̆̄̑̋̑͒͛̊̓̂̍̌̍̇̏̄̅̿̍͗̀͐̊̅͊̅̅͛̚̕̕͠͠͝ͅͅ1̸̧̻̖̝̩͎̰̜̞̤͉͉̘̭̭͚̤̬̼̣͕̮̐͂̉̈́̓̏̐͑͝ͅͅ1̷̧̛̣̰̩̮̹͍͈͍̲̝̻̹̩̤̦̯͇̼̝̹̜̫̗͖̱̤̉̍̏́͋̈̍̈́̅̍͗̂̽͐͗͒̐̾́̍̓͑́͊̅̇̉̚͠͝͝ͅ1̶̛̛̝͓̜̹̂̾͑̇̋̈̀̌͋́͗̓͋́͒̊͋̈́̑͂͛̆̄̍̂̐̑̚͘͜͝1̸̡̰̹̰̣͖̼̮̳̠̟̙̰̳̯̜̪̩̳̙͖̤̘͑͋̃̇̏͗̀̒̽͆̂͛̅̑́̓̾͌̂́̄̽́̋͌̃́̂͛́́̌̍̔̓̓͒͆̒̕͘͜͜1̶̧̧̡̡͇͖̜͈̲͉̼̺͉̙̫̰̻͓̜̻͉̬̩̜͉̱͉̮̞̯̣̗̫͙̪̝̹̪̖̘̱̹̃͜1̵̨̧͖͔͉̟̜̞̫̬̬̱̞̩̰̣̣̞͈͔͓̏̓̀͌̏̋̏͒̑͒̐̑͛̆̽̊̎̕ͅ1̴̢̧̡̢̡̧̨̛̙͇͉̱̳͙͕̣̻̝̥͉̤̯̱͉̜̰̯̤̰͔̯̹̠̣̗̲̙̞̉̅̀͐̌͋͋̿̐͒̓̑̂̊͒̑̅̓̌̑̎͜͝1̶̢̢͉͉̳͙̭̥̱̭̦̻͇̘̣͔̼̜̝̤͎̥̭͇̝͓̟̥͊̀͗͂̄̓͂͋̐͗̿̆̿̎́̐͋̑̀͑̓̆́̕͠͠͠͝͠1̵̡̢̛͙̺̼̞̯̥͍̬͙̳̭̳̦͉͒͒̊̅̽͌͊͐̑̐̾̍̔͊̈́̀͛͐́̒͒͗̏̊̓̌͗̇̍́̊̍̄̽̚͘͘͘̕͘͠͝͠͠1̸̡̱͙̜̝̙̤̖̱̗̞̹̠͖̻͈̳̑͐̾͋̈́̄́̒̐̍̈́͗̇͗̀͑̈́̋͒̌̈́͛̊̒̊̀̀̚̕̕͠͝ͅ1̵̡̗̺͓̻͙̦̼͕̲̰̭̫̱͙͎̣̩̙̮̥̱̞̎̓͒̉̇̇̾̈́̎̉͆͆͌́͌̂̐͊̇͋̅͘̕͝ͅ1̸̡̹̯̭͔͈̗͉̯̳̬̀͊͑͌̾͂͌̈́̎͛̉͐̇̓̏̆̒̕͘͜͠͝1̶̨̡̡̢̬̦̪̰̥͓͓͎̼͉͕̲̘͕͓͓̼̦͈̫͎͇̠̬͔̇̿̎̿̾̀̐͗͌̑̾̇̑̇̌͂̍͗̋̈͗̇̀̈́͌̏͐̋̀͑̈̎̕̕͜1̴̧̡̦͓̯͚͇̖͓͈̹̟̰͚͖͎̰͖̖́1̵̡̡̛̛̛͓͖̯̩̱̝̗̯̩̰̖̯͉͙̜̘̤͕̗̹̦͓̞̳͓̗̝̤̪̯̠̏̆́͒̇̂̾͒̆̉̿͗͌́̃̎͐̆̀̂̒̐̈́͒̋͐̉̍̓͛́̋̚̕̕͝͝͠͝͠͠ͅͅ1̸̢̡̛̦̖̯͕̞͈̱̝͉̩̤̝͍͉̮̠̳̲̼̞͕̙͓̜̰̬͚̦͐͂̓̈̓̓͐̋̽̑̑͆̈́̓̑̿̀̍͌̎́̋̚͝ͅͅͅͅ1̴̨̨̡̛͓̮̮̤̪͙̰̘̯͉͇̘̠̫̟̣̜̩̟͎̦̍͊̀̊̄̓̋̈͋͋̌̂̿̕̕̚͠͠͝1̶̛̛̤͍̺̗͔̯̣̙̪̺̞̥̺̥̻̘̗͖͖̻̼̭̼͎̇̎̃͗̇́̑̈͌̏̏ͅͅͅ1̴̡̨̧̢̢̧̛̛̮̦̻̞̯̟̲͓͈̳͙̹̠͎̜̠̘͉̘͓͔̗̝͖͉͓̖͖̞͕͕̩͈̰̞̦̠͐͌̍̽̄͗̈́̍̉́̇̃̏͑̋̏̾̓͗̋̋͋̂͌̉̈́̚̕͘͘͘͜͝ͅ1̵̧̛͓͍̩̮͈͍̲̯̠̺̦̥̟̗̞̙̯̳̻̣͕̙͎͖̠̥̜͔̓̊̈́̐͜ͅ1̴̡̢̡̛̛͎̻̺͉̖̮̟̻̱̘͍̪̘̠̹͖̯̱͙̜̮͋̀͗͋̃̏̌̓̒͊̿̈́̉̎̑̑̈͗̑̕̚̚͜͜͝1̵̧͓͙̭̝͓̱͓̦͕̻͔̗͈̩͖̮̜̖̦͕̯̣͓̖̠̘̼̮̭͇̠̺͇̣̣̪̟̪̓̀̆̏̈́̑̑̈̓̇̂̿͑̀̇̽͜͠ͅͅ1̵͉̥̯̩̬̍̾̐̾͆͌̕̚͜͜͝1̶̧̢̢̙̺̬̪̜͈̻̥̩̠̺͔͚̬̤̰̼͍͚͓͓͍̟̘̺̙͙̲̤̤̦͉̬͋͋̾̐̍̍̄̊̽̍͗̓̈́̐̓̐̆̃̑̀̃̋̎͋̒͌̋̓͘͝͝͝͠͝͝1̵̡̧̨̢͖͚̜̝͔͍̙̮͔̳͓̫͎̞̭͕̪̪͇̯̫̈́̑̂̆̌͑̇͌̀͋̈̒́̄͘̚͘̚͝1̴̨̨̣̞͍̺̩͕͕̠̼͖̝̞͚̥̖̪̼̬̘͚̥̖̼̪̲̣̮̒͋̽̐͑̓̔̀̄́͆́͆̌̒̀̅͆̂͊͌͂̕̕ͅ1̶̡̨̡̛͉̳̼̟̫͕̞̠̘͚̱̞̜̟͔̝̦̊̀̃͋̂̈́͊̓͑̎̎͑͆̍͒͗̈́̈̐̇̓̊̓́̐̎̌̐̇͜͝1̶̟̲́̀̈́̿̽̓̐̋̑͆̌̌̔̿̈͑͌̊̊̊͐̀͂͛̓͘̕̚͠1̷̧̧̨̨̛͎̻̲̜̥̙̜̯̮̘̦̹̖͙͉̯̹̱̬̱̭̫̬̗͔̺͎͉̈́̇̀͆̈̐̄̑̐̃̉͗̍̔̌̀̍̈́͐̑͆́͘͘͠ͅ1̵̨̢̧̨̫̳̦̙̲̭͙̖̻̪͔̗̤͇̳̤͉̟͎͚͖̺̘̦͚̭͉̯̠̺͚̬͍͈͔̬͖̫͎͍͙̂̈́͂̅̀̉̔̇͝͝1̵̨̨̢̺͓͙͇̖̻̳̰̭̯̮͇͔̱͈̦͚̣̟͇̗̝̬̳̣̬͓̹͙͕̳̲̉̌͑͊̒́̅̂͂͐̔͆̄̀͋̀̓͗̍̈͂̀͛͛̃̓͌̊̋̋̍̈́̈́̀͑͋̄̊̌̽͘̚̚͜͜͝͠1̵̬̗͙͉̮̺̼̣̲̺͙̻̎̐̌̆̃͊̏̓́̾͒̚̚͘͜͝1̶̧̡̡̧̨̜͓͉̳͕̞̪̲͙̮̺̤̖̲̱̣̳͍̮͙̲͓͉̱͓̻̤̰̱̏͊͐̑͜ͅ1̷̧̡̧͖̹̺̤͓̥̦̦͉̤̖̳̣͖̟̠̝͇̮͔͙̤̰̙̟̣͎͚͍̺͚̬͇̙͇̭͍͖͔̹̩͖̯̈́͑̀̎̈́̈́͑̇̄̉̒̆͛̅̆́̍́̐͐͜͝ͅͅͅ1̷̡̨̡̨̧̡̧̤̞̣͖̜̼̦̼͕͙̘̜̟̭̖̬̤̼̱̗̦͉͕̱̯̬̮̙̠͔̼̤͕͖̰̣̪̘̼̞̬̰̦̓͋̕̕1̷̡̨̡̧̧̨̧̛͙̯͖̣͍͚͓̮̺͇͙͖̯̭͕̗̳̥̖̼̺̳̯̖̙͚͔̯̖̄͆͂̓̽̍̅̑̏̀̇́̐̌͘͝ͅͅ1̷̨̧̞̳̱͎̳̫̮͔̲͓̣͉̦͙͚̳͔̫͙̞̲͇̭͕̣̆̍͗1̷̧̡̨̨̛̛̜̤͎̰̗̳͇̼̤͕͉̱̳̻̝͔͉͉̳͉̻̰͕͉͍̺̯̯̙̣̭̖̰͔̭͚̱͉̮̖̱̮̜͐̋̇̏̍̓̽̎͒̎̉͋͐́̀̈́͒̄̒́̽͊̽̔̋͐͊̊͒͂́̕̕͘͘͝͝ͅ1̴̧̨̨̥̪̘̝͙̥͇̱͙͍̗̺̩̫̠͔̣̗̠̦̰̗̘̥̳̞̣̂̿̑̒͗̉̈̅̑̎̃̀̍̌̅͗͒̃̈́͋̕̕͠1̷̢̡̥̩̰͕̞̺̜̜̗͕͖͍̹͇̔̈̉̃̓͑̌̽͛͘͜͠1̶̢͎̝̯̜̠̯̥̹̻͇̻̳̯͎̮̦͎̝̹͍̦̖̞͙̀́͑̒͐̈́̌̄̊̃͋͛̂͒̄̀̀̓̕̕̚͝͝1̷̢̧̪̫͇̩̗͙͔̫͔̯͇̹̪̮̥̝̗̖̦͚̹̰̖̲̣̹̖̖̹͕̐͂̾͜ͅͅͅ1̴̨̧̛̣̬͉̺̞̟̱̺̞̳͙͚̳̻̞͇̱̯͓̤̣̦̞͍͉̈́̿̌̉̄̀͊̎̏̈̅͘͝1̴̡̨̛̙̳̠͙̫̭̣̥͍͕͚̼͉̜̭͙͈̩͉̲͙̲̞̼̯̰͖͓̤̪̯̣̥̩̻͇̥͓͉̯̭̪̭̒̉̆́̈́̎̉̈́̃̔́͑̅͐̀̆̚͜͝͠1̷̧̛͉̭͔̙̥̗̣̞̹̖̲̠͔͚͚͖̤̪̟̲̱͉̗̠̫̻̖̦̼͓̆̈͌̑́̇́̔̾̈́́͐̈́̓͊͆́1̷̢̧̢̨̗̠̩̱̺̯̻̲̫͇̠̯̥̺̪̠͈̹̬͖̩̩͚͔̪̣̼̙͖́̽͐̓̏̂̏̀̌̔̓̃̚͜͜1̷̢̧̢̧̱̜̤̬̬͈̲̠̯͈̳̯̖͍̺̘̳̪͙̘̤͇̫̙͉͍̙͇̮͉͚̝̤̣̭̹͆͜͝1̶̡̨̡̢̪̳͔͓̫̗̼̝̦̗̳̺̖̘̰̬̼̦̤̤̥͇͙͈̪̤͈͉͇̪̣͍́̊̀̒̒͐̀̓ͅͅ1̷̨̢̛̦̱̩̞̣̞̬͔̮͓̮̆́͗͠1̶̢̡̧̝̹͓͓͓͍̬͎͔͍̮̪̘̠͇̠͈͍͖͈̘͈̼̮̪̹̪͇͖͍̦̞̬̬̜̇̆̈́̎̂̿́1̵̨̨̟̤̯͇͕͙̝̦̻͚̤̹̦̜̰͈̺̬̀͋̔͆̓̓̅́́̎͑̒͋̄͌͂̅̕̚͘͜͠͝͝͝ͅ1̶̀̓͂̿̆̍͆͒̇͒̂̇́̓̍͌̔̀̽̿͛͆͑̀̈́͊̈͘͘̚͜͠͝͝1̴̡̡̧͕̞̣̺̮̙̟̯̪̤̤͉͎̲̖͓͍̙̭͇̠͇̝͕̯̼͇̤͙̬̽̒̓̽͋̄͆͆̋̈́̈́͜͜͜͠ͅͅͅ1̴̧̡̢̡̧̢̗̭̦̭̲̝̹͉̻̩͉͎̗͖͖̩͍̳̣̜͕͎͙͕̫̅̔͑͗̓͆̌̐̌̑̄͗́̀͆̎̉̐̆͂̔̎͊̿͛̀̾̏͘̕̕̚͠͝͝1̵̨̢̛̖̤̣̞͖̘̲̩̭̘͕̥̪̻̬̹̮̖͙̥̗̮̻̮̗̹̳̬̺̮̣̯͚̎̽̎̇̎̃̑̓̐͐́̐̇͗̀̄̔͒̈́͊̔̽́̊̈́̾̋́̽̿̎̌̈́̇͛̊͐̀̄̈́̓̑̓͘̕͝͠1̵̢̨̡̢̡̳̱̝̯̖͇̹̬̹͎͎̬̬̭̬̣̗̞̠̺̮̱͚̲̗̩̱̝̰͚͓̥̩͔̝͚̤̔͋̒͂ͅ1̷̡̢̧̛̳̟̗͈̺̲͚̥͖̥̟̩̖͍̯̤̩̤̼̺̳͚̗̗̭̬͓̫̫̥͔͇̘̺̫̘̙͚̒̓͆́̋̈́̔̋̈́̈́̀͒̀͌͒͊̄̂͘͠ͅ1̷̨̨̡̧̢̧̧̛̤̮̭͎̖͓̝̱̳͖̩̗̣̰͚̼̣̮̺͎͈̗͖͚͍̣͙̮̥͖̱͍̱̼̯̠̙̦͈̝̱̓͐̾̈́͂̂̚̚͘͘͜͜͝1̴̡̢̨̡̧̨̢̟̼͔͙̜̠͔͓̗̩͙̫͇̱̭͉̯̪͉̤̙̭̥̦̼͉̻̪̣̟̼̪͚͚̹͕̥͍̲̝̦͚͐̀̋̌̔̓́͜͠1̶̢̥̞̯̗̩͖͚̦͈͔̱̰͚͈̗͖̯̩̦̬͉͕͉͔̖͔͓̄̈̏̋̋͆̎̉̽̅͋͒̈̿̔͠͝͠ͅ1̶̡̢̛̤͕̗̪̙͚͉̦͎̥͇̮̣̬͍͚̪̓͗̈̓̽̀̉̉͆͐͑͊̏̓̒̏̋̀̑͋̎́̋̀̚̕͘͠͝1̷̛̯͎̮̭̦͓̓̈́̔̒͒͋̓̽̋̒͂̈́́̋̑̑͌̽̀͂̑̈́̚͠1̵̢͖̺͓͇͚̩̞̪̹̼̖̝̟̝̱͚̮̯̻͖̪͓̗̙͚̱̥̫̣̲̣͈̪͓͕͉͈̳̱̦̰̦̭͕̼̃̋̈̇͛́͛͊́̅͛̀́̍͗̅̌̈̑̿̃̊̏͋̓̂͋͐̂̃́͋̚͜͝͠͠͠1̸̨̡̛̫̼͈̱͖̬̦͕̫͔̝̼͇͉͚̤̪̣̗̣̖̙͚͔̩̪̣̦̼̼̥̝͓͎̺̳̭̟͔̓̔̀̃̐̂͆͆̏̔͑̈́̆͋̍͗̾̅̀̽̽̎̒̆̓͊̆́̎͒̔̐͊̋̀̑̂̕̚͜͠͝͝ͅ1̴̧̧̛͉̞̥̗̤̣̤̯̗̣̯̰̯̲͚̥̟̗̻̺̩͓̲͉̦̆̐͒̈́̌̀̓̌͂̽͒̊͒͂͌͘̕͜͜͝ͅ1̶̢̡̺̱̳̥͔͕̫̲̝̥̞̲̻̣͖͚̗͚̠͍̫͈̞̥̰͚̱̖͇̫̻̹̮̫̻̺̭̬̮̟͉̄̋̆͛͘1̷̢̢̛̝̮̻̺̞̯̥͕͕͕͔̜̯̲͖͈̐̑̃̂̈́̑̈́̈́͒̐̓̈́̉̓̈́̀̏̈́̒̉̍͊̊̾̆͂́͑͌̃̄̍̄͗̈́̈́͘̚̚͠͝ͅͅ1̵̢̡̧̛̦̮̻͎͖̹͈̳̦̣̰̮̱͇͔͔͇͎̘̹̩̭̰̯̻̰͚͇̒͑͗̂̆͗̌̏͂̅̌͋́̃̀̾̐̈́̊͋͊̈́̆̇̉͛̒̍͆͂̾̋͌͘͘̕͜͝ͅ1̶̨̡̧̳̣̥͇̰͉̠̳͚̬͔̼̞͚͓̫͉̖̹̳̬͔̺͕̘͇̼̹̳͓̺̗̭͎̩̬̲̜͓̩̩́͒͂̂͌͒̓̔̽̂̈́̆͋̈́͝͠1̷̨̢̧͚͔͙̹͓̹͖͓͈̗͚͎̮͈̘̮̣͍̞̳̻̠͉̲͈̘͈̘͔͛͊̐̆̈́̀͌̽̅́̉̎̄́͐͆͋͗̈͘͘̕͜ͅ1̴̧̭̲͚̜͖̣̙̀̊͗̑̈́̏̈͒͂͆̊͌̐̈́̑̀̉̿̔̈́́͆̊̈́̔̌̃̎̂̍̋̆̓̕͘͠͝͠͝͠͠1̵̛̪̖̟̫̠̱̌̏̀̈́̀́͒͠1̸̨̨̢̨̧͉̰̫͖͓͉̘̱̻̯̥͖̞̮̩̬̖̪̙͎̝̭͎̳̜̥̓̒́̔́̓͋͛̌̓̄̓̈́̈́̑͋̌͝͠ͅ1̷̢̡̧̨̥̬͈̲̰͉͍̟͍̬͚̫͇͕͍̹̙̹̯̬̥̞͎͖̅̇̄̄͆͂̆̆̾̔͑̉̄̈̓̓̋̆͛͑͂͂͒̈́͒̽̉̀̃̚̕̚̕͝͝͝͠͝1̷̨̧̱̝͍͕̻͍̻͙̣̫̦̗̯̺͈̱̳̬̰̬͚̰̫̖̞̘̬̲̮͔̱͍̩͕͕̥̰͉̗̜̣͉͚̈́̓̍͘͜͜1̸̼͙̱̠̬̫̥̳͍͔͖̞̚1̴̛̛͍̖͔̘̩̲̭͖̯̝̭̺̳̘͚̱̺͇̤̦̮̞̮̠͉̪͙́̒͛̒͊́͊̽͂́́̎̈͂͆́̽̽̓̌̓͂̉̎̚̕͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝1̸̨̢̨̛̜̙͍̤͇̜͓͇͚͚͖͚̘̯̫̼̟̦̝̬͈͉̠̭̙̱̬͈͒̾̀̽͌̈́̉͜͝ͅ1̴͇͔̅͜1̵̢̨̡̘͓̮̜̟͍͔̯͕͚͈͇̺̳̟̫̖̻͖̖͙̹̥͉̱͚̦̼͈̱͊̀̽1̷̢̨͚͈̱͕͍͓̤̳̠͖̩̖̬̟̘̪̞͖̘͕̹̼̘̅̉̈́̊̄̀̍̔̾̍̂̄͊̽̔̄͊̄̐͊̈́̂͑́̉̂̆͘̚̚͜͝͝͝ͅ1̶̡̛̣̟̹̥̦̣͉̠̌͆̉̓͆̅̌̐̌͂̓̇͗͛̑̀̀̀͒́͗͋͛͝͝1̶̨̡̡͖̥̼̜͚̺̟̲̮̱̲͔̻̮͎̳͖͉̈́͆̎̍̇͌͋̅̂͌͛͆̏̄̓̈́̚͝͠ͅ1̵̧̡͚̠͍̟̣̦͍̭̥̦̭̞̼̠̳̼̙͔̼̪͚͎̠͙̥̯͖̻̮͎̫͓̲̱̥̀̎̊̉̌́̅̅̿̄͆̑̌̎̏͋͂̑͂̅̑̒̿̾͒́͐̐̎͘̕̕͘͜͝͝1̷̢̡̧̡̡̛̦͔͍̤̬̱̣͕͙͇̝̗̹͙̖̣͉̪̗͍̹̘̹͎̱͓̮̰̳̩̞͎̻͎̯̳͉͉̯̗̼̍̆̌͂͆̀̋̈̍͗̂̑̋͌̈̅̉̀̎̈́͋͊̃͗͘̚̕1̶̢̻̫̺̥̙̳͚̤̟̰̣͈̩̟̜̱̟͉͕͔̅͑̽̍̍͆̌͂͋͜͜1̴͉̯͓̘͔͈̍̓̅̔̐̎͑̽̈̓͊̆̊́̉̄͋̄͝1̶̢͖̯̩̥̬̝͑̂̾͝1̶̨̨̨̢̣̙̥͓̙̭͕̯̞̟͇̜̺̗͍̦͇͇̘̟͔̣̟̗͛̆̅͗͊̈́̂̐̂̽͒̌̏̂͑̈̃̇̈́̽̃̃̂̿̀̎͆̏͘͘̚̕͠͝͠1̶̡̧̡̢̨̜̲̱͎̯̮͉͎̪̘̖̳̦̹̮̞͇̜͇̰̜͕̼̰͚̙͇̥̈́̒̈̓͂̔͒̽̇͂͌̈́̕̕͝ͅ1̵̡̜͎̝̗̻̯̪͎̮͉̣̘͔̘͕͔̣̯̭̠̫͓̫̘̘̜̱̣͈̫̜͓͈̙̤̺͉̋̄̍͋̈͂̾̇̂̏͆̌͆͐̆̅̽̒͊̏̀̚͜͝ͅ1̴̡̨̮̮̲̱̻͔̟̟̱̩͙̯̰̜̯̮͎̭͚̝̦̳̜̯̹̜̠͕͚̲̜̲̰̲̝̟̮͚̟̃̇̈́͆̄̓̂̆̌̀͊͜͜ͅͅͅ1̵̡̡̧̨̡̺̮͖̥̱̜̙̮͎̠̪̩̞̝͚̱̜̹͈͔̭̮̖͙̺͔̘͓̱͔̔̑͋̍̎͂̇͊̍̋̐͑͌̽̀̚̚͘͜͝͝ͅͅ1̸̡̨̨̢̛͉͖̼̝͓̜̤̱̫͉̰̻̝̟͉̣̫͇͇̰̩̗̞̗̙̺̞̼̲͓̘̟̗̇̂͒̅̑̿́̀̆̉̑͘͜͜͜͝1̸̧̼͍̲̲̤͈̜̯̟͕̭̩̹̊͋͐̋͋͐͐̆̀̃͊̄̓́̓͌̑̍̂̓̓͌̈́̓̈͋̄͛̃́̉̑̿̿̾̒̓̄̚ͅ1̴͕͕̫̲̝̹̳̗̩͙̠͈̫̯̜̙̗̖̥͉͍̟̦̥̬͇̬͐͑̈́̓̓̿̓̀̄̔̓̋̅͛͒̒͆̋͐̅̕̕͜͝͝͠͝1̴͕̯̭͍̖̰̟̟͙̺̙̞̟̺͈̻̪̦̺̠͕͖̖͕͔̯̱̞̫̘̥͎̘͉̠̫̦̥̳̽͂̍̑̎̄̀͑̊̎̀̕ͅ1̴̡̢̠̼̲̹̬̙̱̤̭̯̦̲̯͎̗̝̝̟̗̝̹̯̤̺̿̓͆̓͌1̸̡̨͚̬̰̩̪͎̦̳̥̩̜̩͇͈̻̠̝̺̤̔̂̀͒̋̾̓̊̀̓̀̈́́̀́̓̈́̚͜͝1̵̯̘̰͓̭͈̼̠̳̫̬̫̣̰̣̤̺͕̻̞́̾͌̀̓͐̂̓̀͂̊͊͋̎̿̇̾̒̏1̵̧̢̡̟̙̟̝̼͍̻̱͙͇̳͚̲̩͉̤̯̻̺͈̰̰͖͔͍͔̟͈͚͐̈́̔̿́͆̈́̀̍̾̔͑̓́̎̀̄̇̇̏̈́͒̿̆̈́̀͋̕̚̕͘͠͝͝1̷̨̧̡͎̖̖̝̺͙̯͎̜̜͙̟̗̤̦̹̱͚͚͍̹̼̻̥̼̫͓͙̱̗͙̣̮̮͍̦̮͚̙̯̙̺͍̈́̋͐̍̃̋̾͗́̅̎̈́̇͒̊͝1̶͎̺̬̻̳̣̟̟̑̓̓͗̽̕1̴̨̬̗̰͉͔̘͓͖̞͈̱̞̪͉̯̰̻̣̝͇͔̺̝̱̒̈́̿̓̀̔̓̂̽͛̐̇͑̄͑̈́̌́̉̃̂̇̐̎̈́̌̉̾̄̇̎̔̂͗͋̔̇͑̓̿́͘͘̚͜͠͠͝1̸̡̨̛̛̛̘̗͉̺̰̯̮̪̬̭̪̺͉͓̲̜̱͖͈͖̳͔͕͙̹͎̖̫̖̠͉̭̠̙̖͉̎̌̆͊̀̋̆̓̅̿̆̈͑̿̈́̂́̋͗̑̏̎͗̐͛̋̃̒̔̈̍̊̅͑͠͠͠͝͝͝1̷̧̨̨̨̛̯̥̳͓̠͚̫̘̥̭͍͎͎̖̯̥̗̺͖̖̺̦͕̦̣͖̞̥͍̻̼̼̪̬̠͔̇͆̀͜͜ͅ1̸̧̢͈͖͎̥͕̖͓͉͈͎̪͇͈̹̦͍͔̰̜̠͉̫͈̗͚̩̳̳̙̄̀̀̔̈́͊̔̃̐̉̈́̃̾́̏̾́́̈̐͊̑̅́̏̈̅͊̚̕̚͜͝ͅ1̶̧̺̙͎̲͙͈̲̜̹̮͇̟̤̬̗̤͈͙̳͗̓͌̍̊́̋͊̔̂̇̐̌̾̊̏̋͘̚̚͝1̵̧̛̛̮̬͓̞̬͕̭̰̯̫̦̲͇̮͕̘͖͔̼̙̘̣̞̭͕͖͈̥̺̏̈͗̄̑̉͛̂̾̍̂̈́̏́̀͌̍́̔̂͊̍̈̃͑͗͌̏̌̾̈́́̊͗̕̚͜͝͝͠1̷̨̢̨̧̣̼̺̖̥̘̙̗̖̞̗̀̐̃̋̐̈́̅͌̿̌̃̉̓͊̓͆͋̑̅̐̆̏͗̔̓̂̊̑̍́̈̐̎̕͝͠͝ͅͅͅ1̸͚̺̺̬̭͚̮̩̹̬̏1̵̡̨̰̙̙̳̺̲͇̫̦̗̫̹͇͈͇͖͎̅̽̀̃͒̽͗̑͆̈́͊̍̇̔̾̒͒͌̔̂̅͌̀̒̿͂̎̕̕̚͜͝͠1̶̧̛̛͖̪̤̘̻̭̬̯̲̼͕͕͌̑̿͒͛̄͋͐̓̽̌̈̽̄̽̾̈́̋̾͋̀̈͗̌̎̀̀͂̚̕̕͜͠͝͠͝0̶̠͉̀̈́̀̈́̍͊̑̏͊̇̋̎̎̐̚1̵͖̜̼̦͙̝̳̥͎͛͑̊̒̂̿͂̆̑̋̆̚0̴̨̛̛̱̬͙͍͎̤͓͓̰͔̖͎̘̘͇̓͋͆̍̀̈́́̈̀̓̐̽̓̓̾̈́̅̉̃̌͑̓̆͌͋̅͊̎͒̑̑̀͊̚̕͝͠1̶̨̡̝͚̮̤͙̭̟̳̟͉̟̻̺͈̣͚͚̮̤͙̥̞̉̀̉͑̋̒͂̋̌͗͌̀̀͌͗̈́͜0̴̨̧̡̢̢̛̥̬̲̱͔̲͖̳̞̼̼̳͈̖̤͓͔̝͉͚̰͍̃̿́̆̀͌̓̈́̒̽̈̓̓̏͂̓̄͗̆̃̉͊̎͗̈̑̓̉͐̏̇̿͐͐̕̚̚̕͝͝1̸̨̣͍̞̣̰̩͂1̴̜͎̘̰̫̖̭͓͙͖̲͗̑̉̇̅̎͂͆̀̆́̉̏͆̔̎̄͗͛̀̓̐̽͋̍̚͠1̶̨̧̛̜̜̮̣̟̘̘͎̯̥̯͉̞͎̻̮̫͍͓̤̜̻͖̻̼̪͇̞̺͚̫̘͉̦͔̖̰̑̆́́̓̑̐͗̊̀̐͂̃̈͗̈̀̾̂̋̈̂͗̎͊͗́̓͋͆̐́́̋̀͐̓̋̇́̈́̚̚͘͜͝ͅ1̴͈̬̭̘̰̭͍̹͍̖̗̎͑̏̈́̂͋̏̄̒̏̈́̈͂͌͂̏̐̋̈́͘̚͘͜͝͝͝1̶̢̡̡̨̨̛̛̛͍̹̬̳̺̙͍͍̈͛̅̈́͗̌̐̅̎͋̏̀͌́̿̓̀̋̐̑͛̐͐̈́̃̌̆̽̐̅̒̑͑͑̊͌́̎̾́͂̕̕̕̚̕͜͠1̸̢̨̨̡̛̛̣̞̟̳̹͈͚̞͕̝̻͎̦̠̮̙̼̤͔̰̣̺̣͖̝͎̥̦̜̙͎̗̞͆̊̂̍̂̉͂́̈̀̊͆̅̓̾͆̐̂̂̈́̌́̐̓̆̄̔̕̕͜͝͠͝͝͝͠1̶̨̨͕͍̥̥̰̲͇̖͍̞͉̹̱͔͖̜̻̮́̈́̌̀͛͋̎̈́̅̅͊͋̍͋̓̂̅̂͑̃̈́́̋̒̓́̀̿̒̿͑͂͂̈́͐̓̃̕̕̕͝͠͠1̴̡̧̧̱̭̬̜̬̲͙͎̹̝̟̹̳̀͑̃͒̐̈́̌͛̇̚̕̕1̸̨̧̨̧̧̡̨̖̪͖̺̹̖̩̙̤̱̰̜͚̼͓̮̭̣͚̦̣̥̪̳̫͖̬̠̣̤̰̤̓̈́̇̓̈́͑̌́̏̃̋̀̊̋͋͗̒̆̆̀̚̕͜1̶̛͍̭̳̳̮̩̲̺̗̳̪͇̜̓̀̍̏͒̾́̕͝ͅ1̷̢͙̫̰̪̹͉̟͚̪͚̩͖̂̄̉̋̏̅̎̊͛̓̀̄̏̋̀͘͘͝͝͝͝͝1̶̧̡̭̩̱͓̝̻͓͓͚͓̮͔͚̖͚̦͖͕̰͈͓̼̩͔͇̦̯̱̪̭͎͚̳̗̿͌̍̅̊͜͜ͅͅ1̶̧̖̤͙̭̘̭̲̩̓̊͂̉̓̏̌̑͒́́̅̀̂̆̅͑̀̀̌͘0̸̨̢̢̞̳͇̮̳̜̺̥̮͚̜̬̮̘̜̱͎̘̺̰̜̯̪̙͔̹̮̝̬̤̯̜̖̖͕̲͙̰̲͓̀̇̐̇͋̊̋́̅̓̔̾̏̈́̈́͊͑̾͗̓͑̀̔͌̌͂͐̔͐͋̀̏̄͑̉̄̔̚̚̕͝1̸̨̧̡̡̣̮͈̠̳̳̖̳̦̩͓̟̘͔̙̼̟̥̩̖̥̐̆̌͆̀͌̂́̈́́̈͊̀̆͆̐͗͆̔͆̂̎́̍͘̕͠͠͝0̸̡̨̢̧͍̥͍̳̯͕̠̻̣̗͌̓̓͆͂̐́̃̀̅̄̋̄̐̇̉́̔̓͛̅͊͆͐̒̈́̍̑̈̇̃͊̕͘̚̚̚͝͠͝͝1̷̡̨̟̗͉̯̞͕͙̺̫̜̝̹̮̣̹̼̫͙͚̘̮̺̼͍̳̺̟̭͕̗̹̳͓͈̤̪̱̯͚̝̟̭͈̭̤͊͂̑̈́̄̓͜ͅ0̸̦̪̟̪̬̖̥͇̐̏͊̈́͒̏̿1̸̨͎̮̥͎̜̥̠̙͈̓̉̀͋̄̐͋͌̔͊̍̅́͒͋̏͝͠0̴̧͈̩͇͖͔̘̪̣̝̝̙̹̫̹̹͙̟͓̖̭͉̰̪̠͍̭͓͙̱̽̈́̄̐͗͑̊̈́̋͆̿́͌̏͑͋̑̀͐̎̓̅̈́̓̊̃̑͒̈́̌͘͜ͅ1̵̢̦̼̤͚̲͍͚̲͎̮̺̩͋͂̋͊̎̀́̓͂̌̀̈́͗̾̇̂̌̎̊̈͆̑̑̍̌̈́͘̚͠0̴̧̨̡̰̩̹̣̞̜̣̼̼̝͚͎̦͔͎͈̩̻̫̗̥̰̬̝̦̖͔̙̞̱̞̹̜̫̖̖̣̯͕̖͔͇͙̣̟̖̇͗̌́́̊̿̅͒̎̾̿̑̄̉̎͒̐̈̀͂̈́͑͊̓͂̽̌̑̃̈́͌̄̅͒̂͋͒̎̍̕̚̕͝ͅ1̸̘͖̟̮̟̒̈̈́̇̉͂̐͒̐̃0̸̨̧̨̨̛̩̣͙̘͎͇͍̻̜̘͈̖͔͇͈͉͉̹͎̗̣͕̘̬̬̮̞̗͖̤̗̖͔̌̄̃̋̆̍͂́͆̄̀͒͒͌̈́̓̆̍̀͊͑̈́̓͋̇̑͛͗̇̀͛̏̍̇͋̅̅̑̍͂̕̕̕͜͝͝ͅͅ1̸̢̧̧̢̛̖̙͖̘̦̻̮̦̲̘̲̖̪͉̪͚̦̯̠̠̺̮̬̬͓̼̤̲̖͋̈́̏͂̏̅̋̎̓̄̓͋͋̎̊̅͂̐̓̑͛̈̇͂̂̔̒̍̽́̍͘͘̚̚͝͝͝͝ͅͅ1̵̧̛̛̹͈̰̑͂͂̔̏́̄͒́̈̏͒͐̒͊̈́̀̌̀̂̍̉̆̽̃͊͋̄̊̓͒̓͒͂̈̊̿̂̅̏̆̚͝͠͝͝͝͝0̵̨̧̧̼̠̩̳͍̖̩̱̹̮͍̜̥̰̙̲̬͓͎̳̙̜̮̞̯̻̘̫̖̺̬̮̮̩̪͖̲̠̝̩̀̈́͋͂̈́̅̑͊̊͊͌͂͜ͅ1̵̛͍͔̤̭̭̾̃͑́͛̈͐̑̎̄͝͠0̶̢̛̜̜̤̘̼͇̰̜̗̗̤̳͇̤̮̭̩̪̘̩̖̩͓̓̒̃̏̈̀̒̈́̽̇͆͆̇͋̄͊̀̅̐̋̾̔͊̆͒̍̅̅̀̐̿͐̌͗̈́̌̍̕̚͝͝͝1̴̛̰̅̋̂̌̋̅̀̈̓̓͌̑͑̀̏̔͛͗̆̈́͋̂̀̚͝͠ͅ0̷̡̧̢̡̨̛̼͓̠̞͕̫̭̩͍̝̲̻̭̜̳̜̝͈̦̫̮̻̮̜̰̫͖͖̲͕̝̹͉̱̥̗͍̓̃̿͐̇́̆̒̈́̈́̈̐̂́̀͆̽̈́̇̄̏̎͆͋̿̑͐͂̂͗͂̓̌̋͌͘͘͜͜͝ͅͅ0̴̧̢̢̛͉̻̖͕͚̲͎̗̰͖̞̞̯̥͚͔̗̪̲̖͙̟͕̱͓̤̮͓͓̣͕̤̥̪͇̻̜͍̫͎̲̫͙̝̭̪̓̾͂̑̎̈́̔̏̏͐͠͝͝0̸̧̧̧̨̨̨̙̟̦͎̬̪̝͉̰͕̳̯͚̜͇͕͓̫̰̳͇͓̘̣̘̥͍͖̠̰̼͔̯̯́̎͗̒͗̏́̔̒̄̓̇̉̓̑̓͊͂͑̑̌́̽̈́̈́̀͆̉̇̀̓̃̕̕͜͜͠͠͠͠͝ͅ0̴̢̛̛͓̖̥͔̬͔̖̯̭̖̥̯̱͇̦͎̥̹̜̺̼͓̲̮̺͓̫̘̤͙̎͗͋͋̎͐̇̐̌̈̌̀͊́͒̉̉͒̌̏̉̏̌̇͆͗̄̈̎͑̓̆̈́͂̐̅͒͂̔̾̚̚͘͘͘͘͝͝0̴̡̧̧̢̧̩̞͍̮̰̱͕̺͓̪͕̹̺͎͉̩̬̩͍͔͖̪̆͌͐̈̍́̒̈́͌̿0̸̨̡̡̢̢̧͉̩̼̫̱̭̹̺̤̲̳̙̦͉͔̩̖̫̮͈͍̰̤͙͓̻̍̊̈́̈͘͝ͅ0̶̧̛̹̟͉̮̥͚͈͎̺̭̞̘̻̤̼̳͓̘̹̞̎͐̉̉͗͂̇̄̄̒̅̑͒̿̐̌̒͗̈́̈́̀̊̿͒̓̀̑̄̇͐̈́̚̕͘0̸͙̖̥͖͔̗͇͔̳̘̦̰̤͕̻̄0̶̢̡̡̧̨̧͕̱̗̥̺͇̟̯̰͇͇͇̣͈̻͍̹̻͈̙͔̝͇͎̻̜͇̼͉͙̱͕͊̾͛̀͗̍̀͑́̋̒̿̈́̑̽͘̕͜͜͝ͅͅ0̵̢̧̨̰̮͎̻͈̲̼̥̞̮̮̦͓͖̤̘̼̫͎͚͕̹̼͈̲͖̊̊̇̒̽̆́̓͂̉̿͛̓̄̊̽̈̈͆̈̍̅̋͗̈́̚̕̕͜͝͠0̵̡̡̨͙̙̦̟̩̝̖͉̤͔̩͍̹͓̥̣̠̦̖̗̫̯̱̮̲̞̲̗̪̗̤̮͙͎͔̠̫̝͊̋͆̀̍̔͐̔͂̆͑̓͘̕̚͠͝͝ͅ0̸̧̡͍̦̰̪͓͓̩̯͇͉̯̣̹̐̏͒̈́̈́͌̕͜͝ͅ0̶̡̛͚͔͉̺̻͚̣͈̭͖̫̭͎̯̍͛̓̏̈͆̉́̈́͊̓͑́́̀̿̎̄̽̔̈̑̈́̏̋͑̽͘͝0̶̧̧̨̧̮̞̤̭̤͙̙̣̮̰͉̼̻̬͔̻̝̫͕̗̫̤̥̙̜̀̍̐͛͌̂́͘͝͝0̴̡̨̛̻̩̟̞͓̙̳͓͚͕̖̲͖̫̜̤͇̠̖̭͉͚̗̹̼̘̝̮̮͓̺̬̙̘̠̫̲̦͓̟͙̥̻̺̌̓̉̌͘͜͜͜0̵̛̦͕̗̣̯͒̄̊̈́̀͗̂́̓̀͌̾̄͌̎̽͌͆͐͛̕̚̚0̸̢̡͎̻̤͙̬̻̟̥͈͕͖̇̊̆̀̽̾̈́̂̾̈́͜͝1̶̨̨̨̠͖̩̦̘̺͍̤̩̝͍͍̩̣̯̪̲̘͎̯̳̝̥̘͈̬̤̩̲͙͓̟͕̣̩̯̭͍̜̰̮̪͇̲͚̘́͑0̴̧̧̡̝͓͔̬̺͍̭̼̙͙̪͖̣̼̖̜̥̮̘̖̤̗̻̹̠͕͍̤̻̦̯̬̭̤̺̣͛͗̋̀̐͊͆̓̃́̊͌̾͠1̶̬̰͎̮̙͇͙̯̘͎̭͆̓̈́͒̏́̐̋̔̍̒̌͗͛̑̌̃̇̀̈́̄̃̾̓̽͐̀͑̈̀̽͗́̈̾̌̀͐̍̃̍̆͌̀͋̉̕͘͜0̶̢̟̼̫̽̇̈́1̴̢̨̡̞̹̪̦̼͈͍̰̯͓̿̎0̵̨̢͙̻͎̰̬̟̟͈͕̼͍͕̼̖̫̹͕͕̮̜̰͇͚̞̪̝͓̱̖͓̙̹̜̬̦̫̙̯̦̣͈̜͉̖͑̏̔̈̀͛̈́̾̍̄͂͆̇̀̆̈́̋̕̚͜ͅ1̸̡̲̥̲͔̗̱̟̠̩̦̖̺̯̣͇̝͈̱̮̺̣͈͌͂̀̔̄͂̎͜͝0̶̡̨̨̢̨̬̳̲̜̞̘̬͙͉̙̬̲̯͖̺̟̝̣͙̱̜̤͎̞̜̫͈͚͔̣̬̮̥̬͖̞̞̪̳̋̑̊̐̎̌͂̑̎̔͜ͅ1̶̡̛͔̱͈͎̞̹̩̬̟̺̤͕̟̃̒̆̄̿̂̏̐̒̊͋̈́̈́͛͌̎͊̓͐̓̾͂͊̉͋̿͗̎̇͘͘͘͝͝͝͠0̵̢̨̛̛̪̟̪̻̤̳̮̩̜͇̝̪̬̻͎̣̀̈́̅̄̇̽̆̋̂̅̌̅̃͊̃̊̿̇̈́̍̾̑̅̈̀̍̓̍̔͗̑̅̒͐̉̌̈̐͒͝͝͠͝͠ͅ1̶̧̨̧̨̛̩̬̹͙̗̗̜̭͉͎̙̠̝̥̦̩̠̦͖̺͍̘͕͓͈͔̟͓̦͛̈͗͗̔̀͗̇͐͋̇͛̊̄͗̓́̃̂̄̓͌̏̽̈́́̀̾͒̂͂̓͗͊̿̿̒͝͠ͅͅ1̶̡̢̡̱̟͎̱̱̣̲͖̗̰̜̞̬̭̮͚̙͙̈́̿̾̂̃͆́́̍͜1̷̧̨̜̻̼̲̜̺̜͎̭̫̤̯̦̺̹̮͍̝͈͉̠͇͍̥̲͕̰̙̖̦̱̤̰̇̊́̓̓̑̿͗͐̑̒̿͘͜͝͝1̸̢̧̡̛̛̝͙͙͚͕̤̰͖̱͙̜̭̣̜̲̯̳̻̰̦͚̘͙͕̣͍͓̺̻͇̌̏̓͋̐͒̐̇̓̀͑̅͊̐̌̇̌̐̅̌̽̋̂̕͜͜͝͠1̵̢̡̫͚̮̣̜͇̠͉̬̻̗̫̹̳͙̩͓̳̏̂̈̇̌̌͐̂͊̇̎̂̀͂̈́̏͊̆̿͐̓͑́̈́̅̔̌̽͊̔̌̌̓̉̃͋̂̈̔̀̀̈́̚͠͝͝ͅ1̴̛̙̖̟͇͑̑̉̒̅̈͊̑̆͑̈́̈́̍͊̀̈́̑̊̾̄̓͛̋̑͒̀͋̋̏̀̍̎͂̀̉̿̈͘͘͘̕͝͠͝1̷̗̀̓͛͑̾̃̑͂̒̕1̵̼̠͉̱̼͎̍̓̏̓̅̌̂̽̓̔͐̔̀̾͐̍̚̕͝͝1̷̢̢̨̛̛̝̲̺̩͕͂̌͊̆̎̀͗̆̇̑̃͆͛̿͒̐͐͊̔̀͑̄̓̇́͆̈́͘͠͝͝͠͠1̸̢̨̛̘̫̭͇̫̣̣̜͖̫̹͇͕̋̒͋́́̒͌̆̈́̔̾̋̽͐̿͊͒̃̈́͛̔̋̒̊͛̆̐̆̇͂͘̚͝1̴̨̡̤̤͎̤̪̭̰̘̠̖̙̣̭̹̤̮͇͈͖̠̦̘̰̩͚̬̳̘͇̄̊̾̂̏̚̕ͅͅ1̷̨̛̣̩͓̯͕̥̫̆̄͒̎͛̐̀̿̈́̈́̏̿̆̔͠͝1̷̢̡̨̘̗̰̬̹̰̜̹̜̻͓̝̤̫̘̝͎̞͎͙̥̼̫̘̦̹̣̜͈͓͉̹͌͆̃́̈́̕͜͜ͅͅ1̶̡̨̢̢̙͕̫͉͙̯̼̩͍̬̥͓̭̭̪̟̠̖͎̺͔̙͉̱̜̝̭̭̜̹̳͔̙̦͔͍̝̖̳̩͌̓̅̅͌̉̓́̍͆̾̍̌̿͌̀͐̎͆̎̂͆̓͆̀̇̄͐̉̈́̌̐̀̀̀̈̚̕͘͘͜ͅͅ1̴̧̗̰̟̮̘͚̜̗̰͉̓̒͌̓̑̾́̈́̽́͐͐́̆͒́̌̇̓̍̊̌͆́̕͠͝ͅ1̸̨̨̨̡̧̜̰̤̞͎̞̲͙̹̳̺̭̰̯̯͚̳͓̤̺̠̜̖͕͔͎̟̺̰͚̩͎̮̼̺̳̘͇͎̘̠̦̍̆̋͜ͅ1̷̫̱͍̘̤̞̟̣̙̟̝̞͎̻̻̲̼̝̣͚̘̮̮͖͎̜̗̤́̐̅̽̓̅̓̓̃̀͐͊̍̉̎̄̓̆̅͗̓͂̈́̿͌̎̚̕ͅ1̵̢̡̨̢̛̛̠͈̳̦͚̘̯̳̱̪͚̣̮͕̙̘̖̖̫̹͉̬͓͔͚̭͉̪̪̦̥̟̤͔̜͇̖̫̫̗̥͔̄̇̈́͑̽̓̊͛̿̓̅̌͛́̀̍͗̎͗̐͋̌͊̀͂̐̽̅͘̕̕͜͝ͅ1̵̧̢̨̛̛̜̠̭͍̻̝̻̯͚̲̲̦̩̦͚̼͐̓̔̆̉̓̈̿͒̒͛́̒̆̆̐̄́̎̿̓̍̏́̇̏̎̓̂́͋̐̐͊̽͘̕̕̚̚͠͝͝1̸̻̩̥͉̠͉̩̻̞̙̗̰̮͓̙̼̟̳͕͚̗̻̀͋͒̍͜͠ͅͅ1̴̧̭͉̜̠͎̭͖͖̰̹͒́̋͆̋́̑̎̄̅͌̊̑̆́̈́͛̍̂͊̅̌͛̅͛̓͆̈́̈̐̊͊̈̇̾͐̎̈́͐͘͠͠1̶̧̨̼̭̘͎̗̦͕͍͍̦͚̞̺͎̱̟̝̰̯̺̝̥̩͍͈̻̳̠̲̖̟̜͔͓̘͈̙̟̰̒̊̆̏̄̈́͗͛̉͋̂̋̉́̅̈́͒̑̑̔͛̾̋̃̀̏̓͌̚̕͝͝͝1̶̡̨̭̲͉͖̗͎̻̬̺͚̥̬̻͆͠1̴̡̨͉̲̯̩̤̺͚̺̬͍̝̯͙͎̗̯̝̏̓̇͗͌̔̋͊̈́̈̈́̄͋͒̆̄̑̋̑͒͛̊̓̂̍̌̍̇̏̄̅̿̍͗̀͐̊̅͊̅̅͛̚̕̕͠͠͝ͅͅ1̸̧̻̖̝̩͎̰̜̞̤͉͉̘̭̭͚̤̬̼̣͕̮̐͂̉̈́̓̏̐͑͝ͅͅ1̷̧̛̣̰̩̮̹͍͈͍̲̝̻̹̩̤̦̯͇̼̝̹̜̫̗͖̱̤̉̍̏́͋̈̍̈́̅̍͗̂̽͐͗͒̐̾́̍̓͑́͊̅̇̉̚͠͝͝ͅ1̶̛̛̝͓̜̹̂̾͑̇̋̈̀̌͋́͗̓͋́͒̊͋̈́̑͂͛̆̄̍̂̐̑̚͘͜͝1̸̡̰̹̰̣͖̼̮̳̠̟̙̰̳̯̜̪̩̳̙͖̤̘͑͋̃̇̏͗̀̒̽͆̂͛̅̑́̓̾͌̂́̄̽́̋͌̃́̂͛́́̌̍̔̓̓͒͆̒̕͘͜͜1̶̧̧̡̡͇͖̜͈̲͉̼̺͉̙̫̰̻͓̜̻͉̬̩̜͉̱͉̮̞̯̣̗̫͙̪̝̹̪̖̘̱̹̃͜1̵̨̧͖͔͉̟̜̞̫̬̬̱̞̩̰̣̣̞͈͔͓̏̓̀͌̏̋̏͒̑͒̐̑͛̆̽̊̎̕ͅ1̴̢̧̡̢̡̧̨̛̙͇͉̱̳͙͕̣̻̝̥͉̤̯̱͉̜̰̯̤̰͔̯̹̠̣̗̲̙̞̉̅̀͐̌͋͋̿̐͒̓̑̂̊͒̑̅̓̌̑̎͜͝1̶̢̢͉͉̳͙̭̥̱̭̦̻͇̘̣͔̼̜̝̤͎̥̭͇̝͓̟̥͊̀͗͂̄̓͂͋̐͗̿̆̿̎́̐͋̑̀͑̓̆́̕͠͠͠͝͠1̵̡̢̛͙̺̼̞̯̥͍̬͙̳̭̳̦͉͒͒̊̅̽͌͊͐̑̐̾̍̔͊̈́̀͛͐́̒͒͗̏̊̓̌͗̇̍́̊̍̄̽̚͘͘͘̕͘͠͝͠͠1̸̡̱͙̜̝̙̤̖̱̗̞̹̠͖̻͈̳̑͐̾͋̈́̄́̒̐̍̈́͗̇͗̀͑̈́̋͒̌̈́͛̊̒̊̀̀̚̕̕͠͝ͅ1̵̡̗̺͓̻͙̦̼͕̲̰̭̫̱͙͎̣̩̙̮̥̱̞̎̓͒̉̇̇̾̈́̎̉͆͆͌́͌̂̐͊̇͋̅͘̕͝ͅ1̸̡̹̯̭͔͈̗͉̯̳̬̀͊͑͌̾͂͌̈́̎͛̉͐̇̓̏̆̒̕͘͜͠͝1̶̨̡̡̢̬̦̪̰̥͓͓͎̼͉͕̲̘͕͓͓̼̦͈̫͎͇̠̬͔̇̿̎̿̾̀̐͗͌̑̾̇̑̇̌͂̍͗̋̈͗̇̀̈́͌̏͐̋̀͑̈̎̕̕͜1̴̧̡̦͓̯͚͇̖͓͈̹̟̰͚͖͎̰͖̖́1̵̡̡̛̛̛͓͖̯̩̱̝̗̯̩̰̖̯͉͙̜̘̤͕̗̹̦͓̞̳͓̗̝̤̪̯̠̏̆́͒̇̂̾͒̆̉̿͗͌́̃̎͐̆̀̂̒̐̈́͒̋͐̉̍̓͛́̋̚̕̕͝͝͠͝͠͠ͅͅ1̷̡̨̢̢͍̳͙̖̹̖̬̮͔̻̘̲̙͙̙̝̥̦̜̳̗̹̞̜̼̩̙͔̦͕͚̬̲̺͍͈͖̄͐̊͂̓̾͋̄̈̆̊̀̍͛̏̾͋̀͐̓͌́̈́̍͘̕͘͠ͅͅͅ1̶̧̛̛͖̪̤̘̻̭̬̯̲̼͕͕͌̑̿͒͛̄͋͐̓̽̌̈̽̄̽̾̈́̋̾͋̀̈͗̌̎̀̀͂̚̕̕͜͠͝͠͝0̶̠͉̀̈́̀̈́̍͊̑̏͊̇̋̎̎̐̚1̵͖̜̼̦͙̝̳̥͎͛͑̊̒̂̿͂̆̑̋̆̚0̴̨̛̛̱̬͙͍͎̤͓͓̰͔̖͎̘̘͇̓͋͆̍̀̈́́̈̀̓̐̽̓̓̾̈́̅̉̃̌͑̓̆͌͋̅͊̎͒̑̑̀͊̚̕͝͠1̶̨̡̝͚̮̤͙̭̟̳̟͉̟̻̺͈̣͚͚̮̤͙̥̞̉̀̉͑̋̒͂̋̌͗͌̀̀͌͗̈́͜0̴̨̧̡̢̢̛̥̬̲̱͔̲͖̳̞̼̼̳͈̖̤͓͔̝͉͚̰͍̃̿́̆̀͌̓̈́̒̽̈̓̓̏͂̓̄͗̆̃̉͊̎͗̈̑̓̉͐̏̇̿͐͐̕̚̚̕͝͝1̸̨̣͍̞̣̰̩͂1̴̜͎̘̰̫̖̭͓͙͖̲͗̑̉̇̅̎͂͆̀̆́̉̏͆̔̎̄͗͛̀̓̐̽͋̍̚͠1̶̨̧̛̜̜̮̣̟̘̘͎̯̥̯͉̞͎̻̮̫͍͓̤̜̻͖̻̼̪͇̞̺͚̫̘͉̦͔̖̰̑̆́́̓̑̐͗̊̀̐͂̃̈͗̈̀̾̂̋̈̂͗̎͊͗́̓͋͆̐́́̋̀͐̓̋̇́̈́̚̚͘͜͝ͅ1̴͈̬̭̘̰̭͍̹͍̖̗̎͑̏̈́̂͋̏̄̒̏̈́̈͂͌͂̏̐̋̈́͘̚͘͜͝͝͝1̶̢̡̡̨̨̛̛̛͍̹̬̳̺̙͍͍̈͛̅̈́͗̌̐̅̎͋̏̀͌́̿̓̀̋̐̑͛̐͐̈́̃̌̆̽̐̅̒̑͑͑̊͌́̎̾́͂̕̕̕̚̕͜͠1̸̢̨̨̡̛̛̣̞̟̳̹͈͚̞͕̝̻͎̦̠̮̙̼̤͔̰̣̺̣͖̝͎̥̦̜̙͎̗̞͆̊̂̍̂̉͂́̈̀̊͆̅̓̾͆̐̂̂̈́̌́̐̓̆̄̔̕̕͜͝͠͝͝͝͠1̶̨̨͕͍̥̥̰̲͇̖͍̞͉̹̱͔͖̜̻̮́̈́̌̀͛͋̎̈́̅̅͊͋̍͋̓̂̅̂͑̃̈́́̋̒̓́̀̿̒̿͑͂͂̈́͐̓̃̕̕̕͝͠͠1̴̡̧̧̱̭̬̜̬̲͙͎̹̝̟̹̳̀͑̃͒̐̈́̌͛̇̚̕̕1̸̨̧̨̧̧̡̨̖̪͖̺̹̖̩̙̤̱̰̜͚̼͓̮̭̣͚̦̣̥̪̳̫͖̬̠̣̤̰̤̓̈́̇̓̈́͑̌́̏̃̋̀̊̋͋͗̒̆̆̀̚̕͜1̶̛͍̭̳̳̮̩̲̺̗̳̪͇̜̓̀̍̏͒̾́̕͝ͅ1̷̢͙̫̰̪̹͉̟͚̪͚̩͖̂̄̉̋̏̅̎̊͛̓̀̄̏̋̀͘͘͝͝͝͝͝1̶̧̡̭̩̱͓̝̻͓͓͚͓̮͔͚̖͚̦͖͕̰͈͓̼̩͔͇̦̯̱̪̭͎͚̳̗̿͌̍̅̊͜͜ͅͅ1̶̧̖̤͙̭̘̭̲̩̓̊͂̉̓̏̌̑͒́́̅̀̂̆̅͑̀̀̌͘0̸̨̢̢̞̳͇̮̳̜̺̥̮͚̜̬̮̘̜̱͎̘̺̰̜̯̪̙͔̹̮̝̬̤̯̜̖̖͕̲͙̰̲͓̀̇̐̇͋̊̋́̅̓̔̾̏̈́̈́͊͑̾͗̓͑̀̔͌̌͂͐̔͐͋̀̏̄͑̉̄̔̚̚̕͝1̸̨̧̡̡̣̮͈̠̳̳̖̳̦̩͓̟̘͔̙̼̟̥̩̖̥̐̆̌͆̀͌̂́̈́́̈͊̀̆͆̐͗͆̔͆̂̎́̍͘̕͠͠͝0̸̡̨̢̧͍̥͍̳̯͕̠̻̣̗͌̓̓͆͂̐́̃̀̅̄̋̄̐̇̉́̔̓͛̅͊͆͐̒̈́̍̑̈̇̃͊̕͘̚̚̚͝͠͝͝1̷̡̨̟̗͉̯̞͕͙̺̫̜̝̹̮̣̹̼̫͙͚̘̮̺̼͍̳̺̟̭͕̗̹̳͓͈̤̪̱̯͚̝̟̭͈̭̤͊͂̑̈́̄̓͜ͅ0̸̦̪̟̪̬̖̥͇̐̏͊̈́͒̏̿1̸̨͎̮̥͎̜̥̠̙͈̓̉̀͋̄̐͋͌̔͊̍̅́͒͋̏͝͠0̴̧͈̩͇͖͔̘̪̣̝̝̙̹̫̹̹͙̟͓̖̭͉̰̪̠͍̭͓͙̱̽̈́̄̐͗͑̊̈́̋͆̿́͌̏͑͋̑̀͐̎̓̅̈́̓̊̃̑͒̈́̌͘͜ͅ1̵̢̦̼̤͚̲͍͚̲͎̮̺̩͋͂̋͊̎̀́̓͂̌̀̈́͗̾̇̂̌̎̊̈͆̑̑̍̌̈́͘̚͠0̴̧̨̡̰̩̹̣̞̜̣̼̼̝͚͎̦͔͎͈̩̻̫̗̥̰̬̝̦̖͔̙̞̱̞̹̜̫̖̖̣̯͕̖͔͇͙̣̟̖̇͗̌́́̊̿̅͒̎̾̿̑̄̉̎͒̐̈̀͂̈́͑͊̓͂̽̌̑̃̈́͌̄̅͒̂͋͒̎̍̕̚̕͝ͅ1̸̘͖̟̮̟̒̈̈́̇̉͂̐͒̐̃0̸̨̧̨̨̛̩̣͙̘͎͇͍̻̜̘͈̖͔͇͈͉͉̹͎̗̣͕̘̬̬̮̞̗͖̤̗̖͔̌̄̃̋̆̍͂́͆̄̀͒͒͌̈́̓̆̍̀͊͑̈́̓͋̇̑͛͗̇̀͛̏̍̇͋̅̅̑̍͂̕̕̕͜͝͝ͅͅ1̸̢̧̧̢̛̖̙͖̘̦̻̮̦̲̘̲̖̪͉̪͚̦̯̠̠̺̮̬̬͓̼̤̲̖͋̈́̏͂̏̅̋̎̓̄̓͋͋̎̊̅͂̐̓̑͛̈̇͂̂̔̒̍̽́̍͘͘̚̚͝͝͝͝ͅͅ1̵̧̛̛̹͈̰̑͂͂̔̏́̄͒́̈̏͒͐̒͊̈́̀̌̀̂̍̉̆̽̃͊͋̄̊̓͒̓͒͂̈̊̿̂̅̏̆̚͝͠͝͝͝͝0̵̨̧̧̼̠̩̳͍̖̩̱̹̮͍̜̥̰̙̲̬͓͎̳̙̜̮̞̯̻̘̫̖̺̬̮̮̩̪͖̲̠̝̩̀̈́͋͂̈́̅̑͊̊͊͌͂͜ͅ1̵̛͍͔̤̭̭̾̃͑́͛̈͐̑̎̄͝͠0̶̢̛̜̜̤̘̼͇̰̜̗̗̤̳͇̤̮̭̩̪̘̩̖̩͓̓̒̃̏̈̀̒̈́̽̇͆͆̇͋̄͊̀̅̐̋̾̔͊̆͒̍̅̅̀̐̿͐̌͗̈́̌̍̕̚͝͝͝1̴̛̰̅̋̂̌̋̅̀̈̓̓͌̑͑̀̏̔͛͗̆̈́͋̂̀̚͝͠ͅ0̷̡̧̢̡̨̛̼͓̠̞͕̫̭̩͍̝̲̻̭̜̳̜̝͈̦̫̮̻̮̜̰̫͖͖̲͕̝̹͉̱̥̗͍̓̃̿͐̇́̆̒̈́̈́̈̐̂́̀͆̽̈́̇̄̏̎͆͋̿̑͐͂̂͗͂̓̌̋͌͘͘͜͜͝ͅͅ0̴̧̢̢̛͉̻̖͕͚̲͎̗̰͖̞̞̯̥͚͔̗̪̲̖͙̟͕̱͓̤̮͓͓̣͕̤̥̪͇̻̜͍̫͎̲̫͙̝̭̪̓̾͂̑̎̈́̔̏̏͐͠͝͝0̸̧̧̧̨̨̨̙̟̦͎̬̪̝͉̰͕̳̯͚̜͇͕͓̫̰̳͇͓̘̣̘̥͍͖̠̰̼͔̯̯́̎͗̒͗̏́̔̒̄̓̇̉̓̑̓͊͂͑̑̌́̽̈́̈́̀͆̉̇̀̓̃̕̕͜͜͠͠͠͠͝ͅ0̴̢̛̛͓̖̥͔̬͔̖̯̭̖̥̯̱͇̦͎̥̹̜̺̼͓̲̮̺͓̫̘̤͙̎͗͋͋̎͐̇̐̌̈̌̀͊́͒̉̉͒̌̏̉̏̌̇͆͗̄̈̎͑̓̆̈́͂̐̅͒͂̔̾̚̚͘͘͘͘͝͝0̴̡̧̧̢̧̩̞͍̮̰̱͕̺͓̪͕̹̺͎͉̩̬̩͍͔͖̪̆͌͐̈̍́̒̈́͌̿0̸̨̡̡̢̢̧͉̩̼̫̱̭̹̺̤̲̳̙̦͉͔̩̖̫̮͈͍̰̤͙͓̻̍̊̈́̈͘͝ͅ0̶̧̛̹̟͉̮̥͚͈͎̺̭̞̘̻̤̼̳͓̘̹̞̎͐̉̉͗͂̇̄̄̒̅̑͒̿̐̌̒͗̈́̈́̀̊̿͒̓̀̑̄̇͐̈́̚̕͘0̸͙̖̥͖͔̗͇͔̳̘̦̰̤͕̻̄0̶̢̡̡̧̨̧͕̱̗̥̺͇̟̯̰͇͇͇̣͈̻͍̹̻͈̙͔̝͇͎̻̜͇̼͉͙̱͕͊̾͛̀͗̍̀͑́̋̒̿̈́̑̽͘̕͜͜͝ͅͅ0̵̢̧̨̰̮͎̻͈̲̼̥̞̮̮̦͓͖̤̘̼̫͎͚͕̹̼͈̲͖̊̊̇̒̽̆́̓͂̉̿͛̓̄̊̽̈̈͆̈̍̅̋͗̈́̚̕̕͜͝͠0̵̡̡̨͙̙̦̟̩̝̖͉̤͔̩͍̹͓̥̣̠̦̖̗̫̯̱̮̲̞̲̗̪̗̤̮͙͎͔̠̫̝͊̋͆̀̍̔͐̔͂̆͑̓͘̕̚͠͝͝ͅ0̸̧̡͍̦̰̪͓͓̩̯͇͉̯̣̹̐̏͒̈́̈́͌̕͜͝ͅ0̶̡̛͚͔͉̺̻͚̣͈̭͖̫̭͎̯̍͛̓̏̈͆̉́̈́͊̓͑́́̀̿̎̄̽̔̈̑̈́̏̋͑̽͘͝0̶̧̧̨̧̮̞̤̭̤͙̙̣̮̰͉̼̻̬͔̻̝̫͕̗̫̤̥̙̜̀̍̐͛͌̂́͘͝͝0̴̡̨̛̻̩̟̞͓̙̳͓͚͕̖̲͖̫̜̤͇̠̖̭͉͚̗̹̼̘̝̮̮͓̺̬̙̘̠̫̲̦͓̟͙̥̻̺̌̓̉̌͘͜͜͜0̵̛̦͕̗̣̯͒̄̊̈́̀͗̂́̓̀͌̾̄͌̎̽͌͆͐͛̕̚̚0̸̢̡͎̻̤͙̬̻̟̥͈͕͖̇̊̆̀̽̾̈́̂̾̈́͜͝1̶̨̨̨̠͖̩̦̘̺͍̤̩̝͍͍̩̣̯̪̲̘͎̯̳̝̥̘͈̬̤̩̲͙͓̟͕̣̩̯̭͍̜̰̮̪͇̲͚̘́͑0̴̧̧̡̝͓͔̬̺͍̭̼̙͙̪͖̣̼̖̜̥̮̘̖̤̗̻̹̠͕͍̤̻̦̯̬̭̤̺̣͛͗̋̀̐͊͆̓̃́̊͌̾͠1̶̬̰͎̮̙͇͙̯̘͎̭͆̓̈́͒̏́̐̋̔̍̒̌͗͛̑̌̃̇̀̈́̄̃̾̓̽͐̀͑̈̀̽͗́̈̾̌̀͐̍̃̍̆͌̀͋̉̕͘͜0̶̢̟̼̫̽̇̈́1̴̢̨̡̞̹̪̦̼͈͍̰̯͓̿̎0̵̨̢͙̻͎̰̬̟̟͈͕̼͍͕̼̖̫̹͕͕̮̜̰͇͚̞̪̝͓̱̖͓̙̹̜̬̦̫̙̯̦̣͈̜͉̖͑̏̔̈̀͛̈́̾̍̄͂͆̇̀̆̈́̋̕̚͜ͅ1̸̡̲̥̲͔̗̱̟̠̩̦̖̺̯̣͇̝͈̱̮̺̣͈͌͂̀̔̄͂̎͜͝1̷̡̨̢̢͍̳͙̖̹̖̬̮͔̻̘̲̙͙̙̝̥̦̜̳̗̹̞̜̼̩̙͔̦͕͚̬̲̺͍͈͖̄͐̊͂̓̾͋̄̈̆̊̀̍͛̏̾͋̀͐̓͌́̈́̍͘̕͘͠ͅͅͅ1̶̧̛̛͖̪̤̘̻̭̬̯̲̼͕͕͌̑̿͒͛̄͋͐̓̽̌̈̽̄̽̾̈́̋̾͋̀̈͗̌̎̀̀͂̚̕̕͜͠͝͠͝0̶̠͉̀̈́̀̈́̍͊̑̏͊̇̋̎̎̐̚1̵͖̜̼̦͙̝̳̥͎͛͑̊̒̂̿͂̆̑̋̆̚0̴̨̛̛̱̬͙͍͎̤͓͓̰͔̖͎̘̘͇̓͋͆̍̀̈́́̈̀̓̐̽̓̓̾̈́̅̉̃̌͑̓̆͌͋̅͊̎͒̑̑̀͊̚̕͝͠1̶̨̡̝͚̮̤͙̭̟̳̟͉̟̻̺͈̣͚͚̮̤͙̥̞̉̀̉͑̋̒͂̋̌͗͌̀̀͌͗̈́͜0̴̨̧̡̢̢̛̥̬̲̱͔̲͖̳̞̼̼̳͈̖̤͓͔̝͉͚̰͍̃̿́̆̀͌̓̈́̒̽̈̓̓̏͂̓̄͗̆̃̉͊̎͗̈̑̓̉͐̏̇̿͐͐̕̚̚̕͝͝1̸̨̣͍̞̣̰̩͂1̴̜͎̘̰̫̖̭͓͙͖̲͗̑̉̇̅̎͂͆̀̆́̉̏͆̔̎̄͗͛̀̓̐̽͋̍̚͠1̶̨̧̛̜̜̮̣̟̘̘͎̯̥̯͉̞͎̻̮̫͍͓̤̜̻͖̻̼̪͇̞̺͚̫̘͉̦͔̖̰̑̆́́̓̑̐͗̊̀̐͂̃̈͗̈̀̾̂̋̈̂͗̎͊͗́̓͋͆̐́́̋̀͐̓̋̇́̈́̚̚͘͜͝ͅ1̴͈̬̭̘̰̭͍̹͍̖̗̎͑̏̈́̂͋̏̄̒̏̈́̈͂͌͂̏̐̋̈́͘̚͘͜͝͝͝1̶̢̡̡̨̨̛̛̛͍̹̬̳̺̙͍͍̈͛̅̈́͗̌̐̅̎͋̏̀͌́̿̓̀̋̐̑͛̐͐̈́̃̌̆̽̐̅̒̑͑͑̊͌́̎̾́͂̕̕̕̚̕͜͠1̸̢̨̨̡̛̛̣̞̟̳̹͈͚̞͕̝̻͎̦̠̮̙̼̤͔̰̣̺̣͖̝͎̥̦̜̙͎̗̞͆̊̂̍̂̉͂́̈̀̊͆̅̓̾͆̐̂̂̈́̌́̐̓̆̄̔̕̕͜͝͠͝͝͝͠1̶̨̨͕͍̥̥̰̲͇̖͍̞͉̹̱͔͖̜̻̮́̈́̌̀͛͋̎̈́̅̅͊͋̍͋̓̂̅̂͑̃̈́́̋̒̓́̀̿̒̿͑͂͂̈́͐̓̃̕̕̕͝͠͠1̴̡̧̧̱̭̬̜̬̲͙͎̹̝̟̹̳̀͑̃͒̐̈́̌͛̇̚̕̕1̸̨̧̨̧̧̡̨̖̪͖̺̹̖̩̙̤̱̰̜͚̼͓̮̭̣͚̦̣̥̪̳̫͖̬̠̣̤̰̤̓̈́̇̓̈́͑̌́̏̃̋̀̊̋͋͗̒̆̆̀̚̕͜1̶̛͍̭̳̳̮̩̲̺̗̳̪͇̜̓̀̍̏͒̾́̕͝ͅ1̷̢͙̫̰̪̹͉̟͚̪͚̩͖̂̄̉̋̏̅̎̊͛̓̀̄̏̋̀͘͘͝͝͝͝͝1̶̧̡̭̩̱͓̝̻͓͓͚͓̮͔͚̖͚̦͖͕̰͈͓̼̩͔͇̦̯̱̪̭͎͚̳̗̿͌̍̅̊͜͜ͅͅ1̶̧̖̤͙̭̘̭̲̩̓̊͂̉̓̏̌̑͒́́̅̀̂̆̅͑̀̀̌͘0̸̨̢̢̞̳͇̮̳̜̺̥̮͚̜̬̮̘̜̱͎̘̺̰̜̯̪̙͔̹̮̝̬̤̯̜̖̖͕̲͙̰̲͓̀̇̐̇͋̊̋́̅̓̔̾̏̈́̈́͊͑̾͗̓͑̀̔͌̌͂͐̔͐͋̀̏̄͑̉̄̔̚̚̕͝1̸̨̧̡̡̣̮͈̠̳̳̖̳̦̩͓̟̘͔̙̼̟̥̩̖̥̐̆̌͆̀͌̂́̈́́̈͊̀̆͆̐͗͆̔͆̂̎́̍͘̕͠͠͝0̸̡̨̢̧͍̥͍̳̯͕̠̻̣̗͌̓̓͆͂̐́̃̀̅̄̋̄̐̇̉́̔̓͛̅͊͆͐̒̈́̍̑̈̇̃͊̕͘̚̚̚͝͠͝͝1̷̡̨̟̗͉̯̞͕͙̺̫̜̝̹̮̣̹̼̫͙͚̘̮̺̼͍̳̺̟̭͕̗̹̳͓͈̤̪̱̯͚̝̟̭͈̭̤͊͂̑̈́̄̓͜ͅ0̸̦̪̟̪̬̖̥͇̐̏͊̈́͒̏̿1̸̨͎̮̥͎̜̥̠̙͈̓̉̀͋̄̐͋͌̔͊̍̅́͒͋̏͝͠0̴̧͈̩͇͖͔̘̪̣̝̝̙̹̫̹̹͙̟͓̖̭͉̰̪̠͍̭͓͙̱̽̈́̄̐͗͑̊̈́̋͆̿́͌̏͑͋̑̀͐̎̓̅̈́̓̊̃̑͒̈́̌͘͜ͅ1̵̢̦̼̤͚̲͍͚̲͎̮̺̩͋͂̋͊̎̀́̓͂̌̀̈́͗̾̇̂̌̎̊̈͆̑̑̍̌̈́͘̚͠0̴̧̨̡̰̩̹̣̞̜̣̼̼̝͚͎̦͔͎͈̩̻̫̗̥̰̬̝̦̖͔̙̞̱̞̹̜̫̖̖̣̯͕̖͔͇͙̣̟̖̇͗̌́́̊̿̅͒̎̾̿̑̄̉̎͒̐̈̀͂̈́͑͊̓͂̽̌̑̃̈́͌̄̅͒̂͋͒̎̍̕̚̕͝ͅ1̸̘͖̟̮̟̒̈̈́̇̉͂̐͒̐̃0̸̨̧̨̨̛̩̣͙̘͎͇͍̻̜̘͈̖͔͇͈͉͉̹͎̗̣͕̘̬̬̮̞̗͖̤̗̖͔̌̄̃̋̆̍͂́͆̄̀͒͒͌̈́̓̆̍̀͊͑̈́̓͋̇̑͛͗̇̀͛̏̍̇͋̅̅̑̍͂̕̕̕͜͝͝ͅͅ1̸̢̧̧̢̛̖̙͖̘̦̻̮̦̲̘̲̖̪͉̪͚̦̯̠̠̺̮̬̬͓̼̤̲̖͋̈́̏͂̏̅̋̎̓̄̓͋͋̎̊̅͂̐̓̑͛̈̇͂̂̔̒̍̽́̍͘͘̚̚͝͝͝͝ͅͅ1̵̧̛̛̹͈̰̑͂͂̔̏́̄͒́̈̏͒͐̒͊̈́̀̌̀̂̍̉̆̽̃͊͋̄̊̓͒̓͒͂̈̊̿̂̅̏̆̚͝͠͝͝͝͝0̵̨̧̧̼̠̩̳͍̖̩̱̹̮͍̜̥̰̙̲̬͓͎̳̙̜̮̞̯̻̘̫̖̺̬̮̮̩̪͖̲̠̝̩̀̈́͋͂̈́̅̑͊̊͊͌͂͜ͅ1̵̛͍͔̤̭̭̾̃͑́͛̈͐̑̎̄͝͠0̶̢̛̜̜̤̘̼͇̰̜̗̗̤̳͇̤̮̭̩̪̘̩̖̩͓̓̒̃̏̈̀̒̈́̽̇͆͆̇͋̄͊̀̅̐̋̾̔͊̆͒̍̅̅̀̐̿͐̌͗̈́̌̍̕̚͝͝͝1̴̛̰̅̋̂̌̋̅̀̈̓̓͌̑͑̀̏̔͛͗̆̈́͋̂̀̚͝͠ͅ0̷̡̧̢̡̨̛̼͓̠̞͕̫̭̩͍̝̲̻̭̜̳̜̝͈̦̫̮̻̮̜̰̫͖͖̲͕̝̹͉̱̥̗͍̓̃̿͐̇́̆̒̈́̈́̈̐̂́̀͆̽̈́̇̄̏̎͆͋̿̑͐͂̂͗͂̓̌̋͌͘͘͜͜͝ͅͅ0̴̧̢̢̛͉̻̖͕͚̲͎̗̰͖̞̞̯̥͚͔̗̪̲̖͙̟͕̱͓̤̮͓͓̣͕̤̥̪͇̻̜͍̫͎̲̫͙̝̭̪̓̾͂̑̎̈́̔̏̏͐͠͝͝0̸̧̧̧̨̨̨̙̟̦͎̬̪̝͉̰͕̳̯͚̜͇͕͓̫̰̳͇͓̘̣̘̥͍͖̠̰̼͔̯̯́̎͗̒͗̏́̔̒̄̓̇̉̓̑̓͊͂͑̑̌́̽̈́̈́̀͆̉̇̀̓̃̕̕͜͜͠͠͠͠͝ͅ0̴̢̛̛͓̖̥͔̬͔̖̯̭̖̥̯̱͇̦͎̥̹̜̺̼͓̲̮̺͓̫̘̤͙̎͗͋͋̎͐̇̐̌̈̌̀͊́͒̉̉͒̌̏̉̏̌̇͆͗̄̈̎͑̓̆̈́͂̐̅͒͂̔̾̚̚͘͘͘͘͝͝0̴̡̧̧̢̧̩̞͍̮̰̱͕̺͓̪͕̹̺͎͉̩̬̩͍͔͖̪̆͌͐̈̍́̒̈́͌̿0̸̨̡̡̢̢̧͉̩̼̫̱̭̹̺̤̲̳̙̦͉͔̩̖̫̮͈͍̰̤͙͓̻̍̊̈́̈͘͝ͅ0̶̧̛̹̟͉̮̥͚͈͎̺̭̞̘̻̤̼̳͓̘̹̞̎͐̉̉͗͂̇̄̄̒̅̑͒̿̐̌̒͗̈́̈́̀̊̿͒̓̀̑̄̇͐̈́̚̕͘0̸͙̖̥͖͔̗͇͔̳̘̦̰̤͕̻̄0̶̢̡̡̧̨̧͕̱̗̥̺͇̟̯̰͇͇͇̣͈̻͍̹̻͈̙͔̝͇͎̻̜͇̼͉͙̱͕͊̾͛̀͗̍̀͑́̋̒̿̈́̑̽͘̕͜͜͝ͅͅ0̵̢̧̨̰̮͎̻͈̲̼̥̞̮̮̦͓͖̤̘̼̫͎͚͕̹̼͈̲͖̊̊̇̒̽̆́̓͂̉̿͛̓̄̊̽̈̈͆̈̍̅̋͗̈́̚̕̕͜͝͠0̵̡̡̨͙̙̦̟̩̝̖͉̤͔̩͍̹͓̥̣̠̦̖̗̫̯̱̮̲̞̲̗̪̗̤̮͙͎͔̠̫̝͊̋͆̀̍̔͐̔͂̆͑̓͘̕̚͠͝͝ͅ0̸̧̡͍̦̰̪͓͓̩̯͇͉̯̣̹̐̏͒̈́̈́͌̕͜͝ͅ0̶̡̛͚͔͉̺̻͚̣͈̭͖̫̭͎̯̍͛̓̏̈͆̉́̈́͊̓͑́́̀̿̎̄̽̔̈̑̈́̏̋͑̽͘͝0̶̧̧̨̧̮̞̤̭̤͙̙̣̮̰͉̼̻̬͔̻̝̫͕̗̫̤̥̙̜̀̍̐͛͌̂́͘͝͝0̴̡̨̛̻̩̟̞͓̙̳͓͚͕̖̲͖̫̜̤͇̠̖̭͉͚̗̹̼̘̝̮̮͓̺̬̙̘̠̫̲̦͓̟͙̥̻̺̌̓̉̌͘͜͜͜0̵̛̦͕̗̣̯͒̄̊̈́̀͗̂́̓̀͌̾̄͌̎̽͌͆͐͛̕̚̚0̸̢̡͎̻̤͙̬̻̟̥͈͕͖̇̊̆̀̽̾̈́̂̾̈́͜͝1̶̨̨̨̠͖̩̦̘̺͍̤̩̝͍͍̩̣̯̪̲̘͎̯̳̝̥̘͈̬̤̩̲͙͓̟͕̣̩̯̭͍̜̰̮̪͇̲͚̘́͑0̴̧̧̡̝͓͔̬̺͍̭̼̙͙̪͖̣̼̖̜̥̮̘̖̤̗̻̹̠͕͍̤̻̦̯̬̭̤̺̣͛͗̋̀̐͊͆̓̃́̊͌̾͠1̶̬̰͎̮̙͇͙̯̘͎̭͆̓̈́͒̏́̐̋̔̍̒̌͗͛̑̌̃̇̀̈́̄̃̾̓̽͐̀͑̈̀̽͗́̈̾̌̀͐̍̃̍̆͌̀͋̉̕͘͜0̶̢̟̼̫̽̇̈́1̴̢̨̡̞̹̪̦̼͈͍̰̯͓̿̎0̵̨̢͙̻͎̰̬̟̟͈͕̼͍͕̼̖̫̹͕͕̮̜̰͇͚̞̪̝͓̱̖͓̙̹̜̬̦̫̙̯̦̣͈̜͉̖͑̏̔̈̀͛̈́̾̍̄͂͆̇̀̆̈́̋̕̚͜ͅ1̸̡̲̥̲͔̗̱̟̠̩̦̖̺̯̣͇̝͈̱̮̺̣͈͌͂̀̔̄͂̎͜͝0̶̡̨̨̢̨̬̳̲̜̞̘̬͙͉̙̬̲̯͖̺̟̝̣͙̱̜̤͎̞̜̫͈͚͔̣̬̮̥̬͖̞̞̪̳̋̑̊̐̎̌͂̑̎̔͜ͅ1̶̡̛͔̱͈͎̞̹̩̬̟̺̤͕̟̃̒̆̄̿̂̏̐̒̊͋̈́̈́͛͌̎͊̓͐̓̾͂͊̉͋̿͗̎̇͘͘͘͝͝͝͠0̵̢̨̛̛̪̟̪̻̤̳̮̩̜͇̝̪̬̻͎̣̀̈́̅̄̇̽̆̋̂̅̌̅̃͊̃̊̿̇̈́̍̾̑̅̈̀̍̓̍̔͗̑̅̒͐̉̌̈̐͒͝͝͠͝͠ͅ1̶̧̨̧̨̛̩̬̹͙̗̗̜̭͉͎̙̠̝̥̦̩̠̦͖̺͍̘͕͓͈͔̟͓̦͛̈͗͗̔̀͗̇͐͋̇͛̊̄͗̓́̃̂̄̓͌̏̽̈́́̀̾͒̂͂̓͗͊̿̿̒͝͠ͅͅ1̶̡̢̡̱̟͎̱̱̣̲͖̗̰̜̞̬̭̮͚̙͙̈́̿̾̂̃͆́́̍͜1̷̧̨̜̻̼̲̜̺̜͎̭̫̤̯̦̺̹̮͍̝͈͉̠͇͍̥̲͕̰̙̖̦̱̤̰̇̊́̓̓̑̿͗͐̑̒̿͘͜͝͝1̸̢̧̡̛̛̝͙͙͚͕̤̰͖̱͙̜̭̣̜̲̯̳̻̰̦͚̘͙͕̣͍͓̺̻͇̌̏̓͋̐͒̐̇̓̀͑̅͊̐̌̇̌̐̅̌̽̋̂̕͜͜͝͠1̵̢̡̫͚̮̣̜͇̠͉̬̻̗̫̹̳͙̩͓̳̏̂̈̇̌̌͐̂͊̇̎̂̀͂̈́̏͊̆̿͐̓͑́̈́̅̔̌̽͊̔̌̌̓̉̃͋̂̈̔̀̀̈́̚͠͝͝ͅ1̴̛̙̖̟͇͑̑̉̒̅̈͊̑̆͑̈́̈́̍͊̀̈́̑̊̾̄̓͛̋̑͒̀͋̋̏̀̍̎͂̀̉̿̈͘͘͘̕͝͠͝1̷̗̀̓͛͑̾̃̑͂̒̕1̵̼̠͉̱̼͎̍̓̏̓̅̌̂̽̓̔͐̔̀̾͐̍̚̕͝͝1̷̢̢̨̛̛̝̲̺̩͕͂̌͊̆̎̀͗̆̇̑̃͆͛̿͒̐͐͊̔̀͑̄̓̇́͆̈́͘͠͝͝͠͠1̸̢̨̛̘̫̭͇̫̣̣̜͖̫̹͇͕̋̒͋́́̒͌̆̈́̔̾̋̽͐̿͊͒̃̈́͛̔̋̒̊͛̆̐̆̇͂͘̚͝1̴̨̡̤̤͎̤̪̭̰̘̠̖̙̣̭̹̤̮͇͈͖̠̦̘̰̩͚̬̳̘͇̄̊̾̂̏̚̕ͅͅ1̷̨̛̣̩͓̯͕̥̫̆̄͒̎͛̐̀̿̈́̈́̏̿̆̔͠͝1̷̢̡̨̘̗̰̬̹̰̜̹̜̻͓̝̤̫̘̝͎̞͎͙̥̼̫̘̦̹̣̜͈͓͉̹͌͆̃́̈́̕͜͜ͅͅ1̶̡̨̢̢̙͕̫͉͙̯̼̩͍̬̥͓̭̭̪̟̠̖͎̺͔̙͉̱̜̝̭̭̜̹̳͔̙̦͔͍̝̖̳̩͌̓̅̅͌̉̓́̍͆̾̍̌̿͌̀͐̎͆̎̂͆̓͆̀̇̄͐̉̈́̌̐̀̀̀̈̚̕͘͘͜ͅͅ1̴̧̗̰̟̮̘͚̜̗̰͉̓̒͌̓̑̾́̈́̽́͐͐́̆͒́̌̇̓̍̊̌͆́̕͠͝ͅ1̸̨̨̨̡̧̜̰̤̞͎̞̲͙̹̳̺̭̰̯̯͚̳͓̤̺̠̜̖͕͔͎̟̺̰͚̩͎̮̼̺̳̘͇͎̘̠̦̍̆̋͜ͅ1̷̫̱͍̘̤̞̟̣̙̟̝̞͎̻̻̲̼̝̣͚̘̮̮͖͎̜̗̤́̐̅̽̓̅̓̓̃̀͐͊̍̉̎̄̓̆̅͗̓͂̈́̿͌̎̚̕ͅ1̵̢̡̨̢̛̛̠͈̳̦͚̘̯̳̱̪͚̣̮͕̙̘̖̖̫̹͉̬͓͔͚̭͉̪̪̦̥̟̤͔̜͇̖̫̫̗̥͔̄̇̈́͑̽̓̊͛̿̓̅̌͛́̀̍͗̎͗̐͋̌͊̀͂̐̽̅͘̕̕͜͝ͅ1̵̧̢̨̛̛̜̠̭͍̻̝̻̯͚̲̲̦̩̦͚̼͐̓̔̆̉̓̈̿͒̒͛́̒̆̆̐̄́̎̿̓̍̏́̇̏̎̓̂́͋̐̐͊̽͘̕̕̚̚͠͝͝1̸̻̩̥͉̠͉̩̻̞̙̗̰̮͓̙̼̟̳͕͚̗̻̀͋͒̍͜͠ͅͅ1̴̧̭͉̜̠͎̭͖͖̰̹͒́̋͆̋́̑̎̄̅͌̊̑̆́̈́͛̍̂͊̅̌͛̅͛̓͆̈́̈̐̊͊̈̇̾͐̎̈́͐͘͠͠1̶̧̨̼̭̘͎̗̦͕͍͍̦͚̞̺͎̱̟̝̰̯̺̝̥̩͍͈̻̳̠̲̖̟̜͔͓̘͈̙̟̰̒̊̆̏̄̈́͗͛̉͋̂̋̉́̅̈́͒̑̑̔͛̾̋̃̀̏̓͌̚̕͝͝͝1̶̡̨̭̲͉͖̗͎̻̬̺͚̥̬̻͆͠1̴̡̨͉̲̯̩̤̺͚̺̬͍̝̯͙͎̗̯̝̏̓̇͗͌̔̋͊̈́̈̈́̄͋͒̆̄̑̋̑͒͛̊̓̂̍̌̍̇̏̄̅̿̍͗̀͐̊̅͊̅̅͛̚̕̕͠͠͝ͅͅ1̸̧̻̖̝̩͎̰̜̞̤͉͉̘̭̭͚̤̬̼̣͕̮̐͂̉̈́̓̏̐͑͝ͅͅ1̷̧̛̣̰̩̮̹͍͈͍̲̝̻̹̩̤̦̯͇̼̝̹̜̫̗͖̱̤̉̍̏́͋̈̍̈́̅̍͗̂̽͐͗͒̐̾́̍̓͑́͊̅̇̉̚͠͝͝ͅ1̶̛̛̝͓̜̹̂̾͑̇̋̈̀̌͋́͗̓͋́͒̊͋̈́̑͂͛̆̄̍̂̐̑̚͘͜͝1̸̡̰̹̰̣͖̼̮̳̠̟̙̰̳̯̜̪̩̳̙͖̤̘͑͋̃̇̏͗̀̒̽͆̂͛̅̑́̓̾͌̂́̄̽́̋͌̃́̂͛́́̌̍̔̓̓͒͆̒̕͘͜͜1̶̧̧̡̡͇͖̜͈̲͉̼̺͉̙̫̰̻͓̜̻͉̬̩̜͉̱͉̮̞̯̣̗̫͙̪̝̹̪̖̘̱̹̃͜1̵̨̧͖͔͉̟̜̞̫̬̬̱̞̩̰̣̣̞͈͔͓̏̓̀͌̏̋̏͒̑͒̐̑͛̆̽̊̎̕ͅ1̴̢̧̡̢̡̧̨̛̙͇͉̱̳͙͕̣̻̝̥͉̤̯̱͉̜̰̯̤̰͔̯̹̠̣̗̲̙̞̉̅̀͐̌͋͋̿̐͒̓̑̂̊͒̑̅̓̌̑̎͜͝1̶̢̢͉͉̳͙̭̥̱̭̦̻͇̘̣͔̼̜̝̤͎̥̭͇̝͓̟̥͊̀͗͂̄̓͂͋̐͗̿̆̿̎́̐͋̑̀͑̓̆́̕͠͠͠͝͠1̵̡̢̛͙̺̼̞̯̥͍̬͙̳̭̳̦͉͒͒̊̅̽͌͊͐̑̐̾̍̔͊̈́̀͛͐́̒͒͗̏̊̓̌͗̇̍́̊̍̄̽̚͘͘͘̕͘͠͝͠͠1̸̡̱͙̜̝̙̤̖̱̗̞̹̠͖̻͈̳̑͐̾͋̈́̄́̒̐̍̈́͗̇͗̀͑̈́̋͒̌̈́͛̊̒̊̀̀̚̕̕͠͝ͅ1̵̡̗̺͓̻͙̦̼͕̲̰̭̫̱͙͎̣̩̙̮̥̱̞̎̓͒̉̇̇̾̈́̎̉͆͆͌́͌̂̐͊̇͋̅͘̕͝ͅ1̸̡̹̯̭͔͈̗͉̯̳̬̀͊͑͌̾͂͌̈́̎͛̉͐̇̓̏̆̒̕͘͜͠͝1̶̨̡̡̢̬̦̪̰̥͓͓͎̼͉͕̲̘͕͓͓̼̦͈̫͎͇̠̬͔̇̿̎̿̾̀̐͗͌̑̾̇̑̇̌͂̍͗̋̈͗̇̀̈́͌̏͐̋̀͑̈̎̕̕͜1̴̧̡̦͓̯͚͇̖͓͈̹̟̰͚͖͎̰͖̖́1̵̡̡̛̛̛͓͖̯̩̱̝̗̯̩̰̖̯͉͙̜̘̤͕̗̹̦͓̞̳͓̗̝̤̪̯̠̏̆́͒̇̂̾͒̆̉̿͗͌́̃̎͐̆̀̂̒̐̈́͒̋͐̉̍̓͛́̋̚̕̕͝͝͠͝͠͠ͅͅ1̸̢̡̛̦̖̯͕̞͈̱̝͉̩̤̝͍͉̮̠̳̲̼̞͕̙͓̜̰̬͚̦͐͂̓̈̓̓͐̋̽̑̑͆̈́̓̑̿̀̍͌̎́̋̚͝ͅͅͅͅ1̴̨̨̡̛͓̮̮̤̪͙̰̘̯͉͇̘̠̫̟̣̜̩̟͎̦̍͊̀̊̄̓̋̈͋͋̌̂̿̕̕̚͠͠͝1̶̛̛̤͍̺̗͔̯̣̙̪̺̞̥̺̥̻̘̗͖͖̻̼̭̼͎̇̎̃͗̇́̑̈͌̏̏ͅͅͅ1̴̡̨̧̢̢̧̛̛̮̦̻̞̯̟̲͓͈̳͙̹̠͎̜̠̘͉̘͓͔̗̝͖͉͓̖͖̞͕͕̩͈̰̞̦̠͐͌̍̽̄͗̈́̍̉́̇̃̏͑̋̏̾̓͗̋̋͋̂͌̉̈́̚̕͘͘͘͜͝ͅ1̵̧̛͓͍̩̮͈͍̲̯̠̺̦̥̟̗̞̙̯̳̻̣͕̙͎͖̠̥̜͔̓̊̈́̐͜ͅ1̴̡̢̡̛̛͎̻̺͉̖̮̟̻̱̘͍̪̘̠̹͖̯̱͙̜̮͋̀͗͋̃̏̌̓̒͊̿̈́̉̎̑̑̈͗̑̕̚̚͜͜͝1̵̧͓͙̭̝͓̱͓̦͕̻͔̗͈̩͖̮̜̖̦͕̯̣͓̖̠̘̼̮̭͇̠̺͇̣̣̪̟̪̓̀̆̏̈́̑̑̈̓̇̂̿͑̀̇̽͜͠ͅͅ1̵͉̥̯̩̬̍̾̐̾͆͌̕̚͜͜͝1̶̧̢̢̙̺̬̪̜͈̻̥̩̠̺͔͚̬̤̰̼͍͚͓͓͍̟̘̺̙͙̲̤̤̦͉̬͋͋̾̐̍̍̄̊̽̍͗̓̈́̐̓̐̆̃̑̀̃̋̎͋̒͌̋̓͘͝͝͝͠͝͝1̵̡̧̨̢͖͚̜̝͔͍̙̮͔̳͓̫͎̞̭͕̪̪͇̯̫̈́̑̂̆̌͑̇͌̀͋̈̒́̄͘̚͘̚͝1̴̨̨̣̞͍̺̩͕͕̠̼͖̝̞͚̥̖̪̼̬̘͚̥̖̼̪̲̣̮̒͋̽̐͑̓̔̀̄́͆́͆̌̒̀̅͆̂͊͌͂̕̕ͅ1̶̡̨̡̛͉̳̼̟̫͕̞̠̘͚̱̞̜̟͔̝̦̊̀̃͋̂̈́͊̓͑̎̎͑͆̍͒͗̈́̈̐̇̓̊̓́̐̎̌̐̇͜͝1̶̟̲́̀̈́̿̽̓̐̋̑͆̌̌̔̿̈͑͌̊̊̊͐̀͂͛̓͘̕̚͠1̷̧̧̨̨̛͎̻̲̜̥̙̜̯̮̘̦̹̖͙͉̯̹̱̬̱̭̫̬̗͔̺͎͉̈́̇̀͆̈̐̄̑̐̃̉͗̍̔̌̀̍̈́͐̑͆́͘͘͠ͅ1̵̨̢̧̨̫̳̦̙̲̭͙̖̻̪͔̗̤͇̳̤͉̟͎͚͖̺̘̦͚̭͉̯̠̺͚̬͍͈͔̬͖̫͎͍͙̂̈́͂̅̀̉̔̇͝͝1̵̨̨̢̺͓͙͇̖̻̳̰̭̯̮͇͔̱͈̦͚̣̟͇̗̝̬̳̣̬͓̹͙͕̳̲̉̌͑͊̒́̅̂͂͐̔͆̄̀͋̀̓͗̍̈͂̀͛͛̃̓͌̊̋̋̍̈́̈́̀͑͋̄̊̌̽͘̚̚͜͜͝͠1̵̬̗͙͉̮̺̼̣̲̺͙̻̎̐̌̆̃͊̏̓́̾͒̚̚͘͜͝1̶̧̡̡̧̨̜͓͉̳͕̞̪̲͙̮̺̤̖̲̱̣̳͍̮͙̲͓͉̱͓̻̤̰̱̏͊͐̑͜ͅ1̷̧̡̧͖̹̺̤͓̥̦̦͉̤̖̳̣͖̟̠̝͇̮͔͙̤̰̙̟̣͎͚͍̺͚̬͇̙͇̭͍͖͔̹̩͖̯̈́͑̀̎̈́̈́͑̇̄̉̒̆͛̅̆́̍́̐͐͜͝ͅͅͅ1̷̡̨̡̨̧̡̧̤̞̣͖̜̼̦̼͕͙̘̜̟̭̖̬̤̼̱̗̦͉͕̱̯̬̮̙̠͔̼̤͕͖̰̣̪̘̼̞̬̰̦̓͋̕̕1̷̡̨̡̧̧̨̧̛͙̯͖̣͍͚͓̮̺͇͙͖̯̭͕̗̳̥̖̼̺̳̯̖̙͚͔̯̖̄͆͂̓̽̍̅̑̏̀̇́̐̌͘͝ͅͅ1̷̨̧̞̳̱͎̳̫̮͔̲͓̣͉̦͙͚̳͔̫͙̞̲͇̭͕̣̆̍͗1̷̧̡̨̨̛̛̜̤͎̰̗̳͇̼̤͕͉̱̳̻̝͔͉͉̳͉̻̰͕͉͍̺̯̯̙̣̭̖̰͔̭͚̱͉̮̖̱̮̜͐̋̇̏̍̓̽̎͒̎̉͋͐́̀̈́͒̄̒́̽͊̽̔̋͐͊̊͒͂́̕̕͘͘͝͝ͅ1̴̧̨̨̥̪̘̝͙̥͇̱͙͍̗̺̩̫̠͔̣̗̠̦̰̗̘̥̳̞̣̂̿̑̒͗̉̈̅̑̎̃̀̍̌̅͗͒̃̈́͋̕̕͠1̷̢̡̥̩̰͕̞̺̜̜̗͕͖͍̹͇̔̈̉̃̓͑̌̽͛͘͜͠1̶̢͎̝̯̜̠̯̥̹̻͇̻̳̯͎̮̦͎̝̹͍̦̖̞͙̀́͑̒͐̈́̌̄̊̃͋͛̂͒̄̀̀̓̕̕̚͝͝1̷̢̧̪̫͇̩̗͙͔̫͔̯͇̹̪̮̥̝̗̖̦͚̹̰̖̲̣̹̖̖̹͕̐͂̾͜ͅͅͅ1̴̨̧̛̣̬͉̺̞̟̱̺̞̳͙͚̳̻̞͇̱̯͓̤̣̦̞͍͉̈́̿̌̉̄̀͊̎̏̈̅͘͝1̴̡̨̛̙̳̠͙̫̭̣̥͍͕͚̼͉̜̭͙͈̩͉̲͙̲̞̼̯̰͖͓̤̪̯̣̥̩̻͇̥͓͉̯̭̪̭̒̉̆́̈́̎̉̈́̃̔́͑̅͐̀̆̚͜͝͠1̷̧̛͉̭͔̙̥̗̣̞̹̖̲̠͔͚͚͖̤̪̟̲̱͉̗̠̫̻̖̦̼͓̆̈͌̑́̇́̔̾̈́́͐̈́̓͊͆́1̷̢̧̢̨̗̠̩̱̺̯̻̲̫͇̠̯̥̺̪̠͈̹̬͖̩̩͚͔̪̣̼̙͖́̽͐̓̏̂̏̀̌̔̓̃̚͜͜1̷̢̧̢̧̱̜̤̬̬͈̲̠̯͈̳̯̖͍̺̘̳̪͙̘̤͇̫̙͉͍̙͇̮͉͚̝̤̣̭̹͆͜͝1̶̡̨̡̢̪̳͔͓̫̗̼̝̦̗̳̺̖̘̰̬̼̦̤̤̥͇͙͈̪̤͈͉͇̪̣͍́̊̀̒̒͐̀̓ͅͅ1̷̨̢̛̦̱̩̞̣̞̬͔̮͓̮̆́͗͠1̶̢̡̧̝̹͓͓͓͍̬͎͔͍̮̪̘̠͇̠͈͍͖͈̘͈̼̮̪̹̪͇͖͍̦̞̬̬̜̇̆̈́̎̂̿́1̵̨̨̟̤̯͇͕͙̝̦̻͚̤̹̦̜̰͈̺̬̀͋̔͆̓̓̅́́̎͑̒͋̄͌͂̅̕̚͘͜͠͝͝͝ͅ1̶̀̓͂̿̆̍͆͒̇͒̂̇́̓̍͌̔̀̽̿͛͆͑̀̈́͊̈͘͘̚͜͠͝͝1̴̡̡̧͕̞̣̺̮̙̟̯̪̤̤͉͎̲̖͓͍̙̭͇̠͇̝͕̯̼͇̤͙̬̽̒̓̽͋̄͆͆̋̈́̈́͜͜͜͠ͅͅͅ1̴̧̡̢̡̧̢̗̭̦̭̲̝̹͉̻̩͉͎̗͖͖̩͍̳̣̜͕͎͙͕̫̅̔͑͗̓͆̌̐̌̑̄͗́̀͆̎̉̐̆͂̔̎͊̿͛̀̾̏͘̕̕̚͠͝͝1̵̨̢̛̖̤̣̞͖̘̲̩̭̘͕̥̪̻̬̹̮̖͙̥̗̮̻̮̗̹̳̬̺̮̣̯͚̎̽̎̇̎̃̑̓̐͐́̐̇͗̀̄̔͒̈́͊̔̽́̊̈́̾̋́̽̿̎̌̈́̇͛̊͐̀̄̈́̓̑̓͘̕͝͠1̵̢̨̡̢̡̳̱̝̯̖͇̹̬̹͎͎̬̬̭̬̣̗̞̠̺̮̱͚̲̗̩̱̝̰͚͓̥̩͔̝͚̤̔͋̒͂ͅ1̷̡̢̧̛̳̟̗͈̺̲͚̥͖̥̟̩̖͍̯̤̩̤̼̺̳͚̗̗̭̬͓̫̫̥͔͇̘̺̫̘̙͚̒̓͆́̋̈́̔̋̈́̈́̀͒̀͌͒͊̄̂͘͠ͅ1̷̨̨̡̧̢̧̧̛̤̮̭͎̖͓̝̱̳͖̩̗̣̰͚̼̣̮̺͎͈̗͖͚͍̣͙̮̥͖̱͍̱̼̯̠̙̦͈̝̱̓͐̾̈́͂̂̚̚͘͘͜͜͝1̴̡̢̨̡̧̨̢̟̼͔͙̜̠͔͓̗̩͙̫͇̱̭͉̯̪͉̤̙̭̥̦̼͉̻̪̣̟̼̪͚͚̹͕̥͍̲̝̦͚͐̀̋̌̔̓́͜͠1̶̢̥̞̯̗̩͖͚̦͈͔̱̰͚͈̗͖̯̩̦̬͉͕͉͔̖͔͓̄̈̏̋̋͆̎̉̽̅͋͒̈̿̔͠͝͠ͅ1̶̡̢̛̤͕̗̪̙͚͉̦͎̥͇̮̣̬͍͚̪̓͗̈̓̽̀̉̉͆͐͑͊̏̓̒̏̋̀̑͋̎́̋̀̚̕͘͠͝1̷̛̯͎̮̭̦͓̓̈́̔̒͒͋̓̽̋̒͂̈́́̋̑̑͌̽̀͂̑̈́̚͠1̵̢͖̺͓͇͚̩̞̪̹̼̖̝̟̝̱͚̮̯̻͖̪͓̗̙͚̱̥̫̣̲̣͈̪͓͕͉͈̳̱̦̰̦̭͕̼̃̋̈̇͛́͛͊́̅͛̀́̍͗̅̌̈̑̿̃̊̏͋̓̂͋͐̂̃́͋̚͜͝͠͠͠1̸̨̡̛̫̼͈̱͖̬̦͕̫͔̝̼͇͉͚̤̪̣̗̣̖̙͚͔̩̪̣̦̼̼̥̝͓͎̺̳̭̟͔̓̔̀̃̐̂͆͆̏̔͑̈́̆͋̍͗̾̅̀̽̽̎̒̆̓͊̆́̎͒̔̐͊̋̀̑̂̕̚͜͠͝͝ͅ1̴̧̧̛͉̞̥̗̤̣̤̯̗̣̯̰̯̲͚̥̟̗̻̺̩͓̲͉̦̆̐͒̈́̌̀̓̌͂̽͒̊͒͂͌͘̕͜͜͝ͅ1̶̢̡̺̱̳̥͔͕̫̲̝̥̞̲̻̣͖͚̗͚̠͍̫͈̞̥̰͚̱̖͇̫̻̹̮̫̻̺̭̬̮̟͉̄̋̆͛͘1̷̢̢̛̝̮̻̺̞̯̥͕͕͕͔̜̯̲͖͈̐̑̃̂̈́̑̈́̈́͒̐̓̈́̉̓̈́̀̏̈́̒̉̍͊̊̾̆͂́͑͌̃̄̍̄͗̈́̈́͘̚̚͠͝ͅͅ1̵̢̡̧̛̦̮̻͎͖̹͈̳̦̣̰̮̱͇͔͔͇͎̘̹̩̭̰̯̻̰͚͇̒͑͗̂̆͗̌̏͂̅̌͋́̃̀̾̐̈́̊͋͊̈́̆̇̉͛̒̍͆͂̾̋͌͘͘̕͜͝ͅ1̶̨̡̧̳̣̥͇̰͉̠̳͚̬͔̼̞͚͓̫͉̖̹̳̬͔̺͕̘͇̼̹̳͓̺̗̭͎̩̬̲̜͓̩̩́͒͂̂͌͒̓̔̽̂̈́̆͋̈́͝͠1̷̨̢̧͚͔͙̹͓̹͖͓͈̗͚͎̮͈̘̮̣͍̞̳̻̠͉̲͈̘͈̘͔͛͊̐̆̈́̀͌̽̅́̉̎̄́͐͆͋͗̈͘͘̕͜ͅ1̴̧̭̲͚̜͖̣̙̀̊͗̑̈́̏̈͒͂͆̊͌̐̈́̑̀̉̿̔̈́́͆̊̈́̔̌̃̎̂̍̋̆̓̕͘͠͝͠͝͠͠1̵̛̪̖̟̫̠̱̌̏̀̈́̀́͒͠1̸̨̨̢̨̧͉̰̫͖͓͉̘̱̻̯̥͖̞̮̩̬̖̪̙͎̝̭͎̳̜̥̓̒́̔́̓͋͛̌̓̄̓̈́̈́̑͋̌͝͠ͅ1̷̢̡̧̨̥̬͈̲̰͉͍̟͍̬͚̫͇͕͍̹̙̹̯̬̥̞͎͖̅̇̄̄͆͂̆̆̾̔͑̉̄̈̓̓̋̆͛͑͂͂͒̈́͒̽̉̀̃̚̕̚̕͝͝͝͠͝1̷̨̧̱̝͍͕̻͍̻͙̣̫̦̗̯̺͈̱̳̬̰̬͚̰̫̖̞̘̬̲̮͔̱͍̩͕͕̥̰͉̗̜̣͉͚̈́̓̍͘͜͜1̸̼͙̱̠̬̫̥̳͍͔͖̞̚1̴̛̛͍̖͔̘̩̲̭͖̯̝̭̺̳̘͚̱̺͇̤̦̮̞̮̠͉̪͙́̒͛̒͊́͊̽͂́́̎̈͂͆́̽̽̓̌̓͂̉̎̚̕͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝1̸̨̢̨̛̜̙͍̤͇̜͓͇͚͚͖͚̘̯̫̼̟̦̝̬͈͉̠̭̙̱̬͈͒̾̀̽͌̈́̉͜͝ͅ1̴͇͔̅͜1̵̢̨̡̘͓̮̜̟͍͔̯͕͚͈͇̺̳̟̫̖̻͖̖͙̹̥͉̱͚̦̼͈̱͊̀̽1̷̢̨͚͈̱͕͍͓̤̳̠͖̩̖̬̟̘̪̞͖̘͕̹̼̘̅̉̈́̊̄̀̍̔̾̍̂̄͊̽̔̄͊̄̐͊̈́̂͑́̉̂̆͘̚̚͜͝͝͝ͅ1̶̡̛̣̟̹̥̦̣͉̠̌͆̉̓͆̅̌̐̌͂̓̇͗͛̑̀̀̀͒́͗͋͛͝͝1̶̨̡̡͖̥̼̜͚̺̟̲̮̱̲͔̻̮͎̳͖͉̈́͆̎̍̇͌͋̅̂͌͛͆̏̄̓̈́̚͝͠ͅ1̵̧̡͚̠͍̟̣̦͍̭̥̦̭̞̼̠̳̼̙͔̼̪͚͎̠͙̥̯͖̻̮͎̫͓̲̱̥̀̎̊̉̌́̅̅̿̄͆̑̌̎̏͋͂̑͂̅̑̒̿̾͒́͐̐̎͘̕̕͘͜͝͝1̷̢̡̧̡̡̛̦͔͍̤̬̱̣͕͙͇̝̗̹͙̖̣͉̪̗͍̹̘̹͎̱͓̮̰̳̩̞͎̻͎̯̳͉͉̯̗̼̍̆̌͂͆̀̋̈̍͗̂̑̋͌̈̅̉̀̎̈́͋͊̃͗͘̚̕1̶̢̻̫̺̥̙̳͚̤̟̰̣͈̩̟̜̱̟͉͕͔̅͑̽̍̍͆̌͂͋͜͜1̴͉̯͓̘͔͈̍̓̅̔̐̎͑̽̈̓͊̆̊́̉̄͋̄͝1̶̢͖̯̩̥̬̝͑̂̾͝1̶̨̨̨̢̣̙̥͓̙̭͕̯̞̟͇̜̺̗͍̦͇͇̘̟͔̣̟̗͛̆̅͗͊̈́̂̐̂̽͒̌̏̂͑̈̃̇̈́̽̃̃̂̿̀̎͆̏͘͘̚̕͠͝͠1̶̡̧̡̢̨̜̲̱͎̯̮͉͎̪̘̖̳̦̹̮̞͇̜͇̰̜͕̼̰͚̙͇̥̈́̒̈̓͂̔͒̽̇͂͌̈́̕̕͝ͅ1̵̡̜͎̝̗̻̯̪͎̮͉̣̘͔̘͕͔̣̯̭̠̫͓̫̘̘̜̱̣͈̫̜͓͈̙̤̺͉̋̄̍͋̈͂̾̇̂̏͆̌͆͐̆̅̽̒͊̏̀̚͜͝ͅ1̴̡̨̮̮̲̱̻͔̟̟̱̩͙̯̰̜̯̮͎̭͚̝̦̳̜̯̹̜̠͕͚̲̜̲̰̲̝̟̮͚̟̃̇̈́͆̄̓̂̆̌̀͊͜͜ͅͅͅ1̵̡̡̧̨̡̺̮͖̥̱̜̙̮͎̠̪̩̞̝͚̱̜̹͈͔̭̮̖͙̺͔̘͓̱͔̔̑͋̍̎͂̇͊̍̋̐͑͌̽̀̚̚͘͜͝͝ͅͅ1̸̡̨̨̢̛͉͖̼̝͓̜̤̱̫͉̰̻̝̟͉̣̫͇͇̰̩̗̞̗̙̺̞̼̲͓̘̟̗̇̂͒̅̑̿́̀̆̉̑͘͜͜͜͝1̸̧̼͍̲̲̤͈̜̯̟͕̭̩̹̊͋͐̋͋͐͐̆̀̃͊̄̓́̓͌̑̍̂̓̓͌̈́̓̈͋̄͛̃́̉̑̿̿̾̒̓̄̚ͅ1̴͕͕̫̲̝̹̳̗̩͙̠͈̫̯̜̙̗̖̥͉͍̟̦̥̬͇̬͐͑̈́̓̓̿̓̀̄̔̓̋̅͛͒̒͆̋͐̅̕̕͜͝͝͠͝1̴͕̯̭͍̖̰̟̟͙̺̙̞̟̺͈̻̪̦̺̠͕͖̖͕͔̯̱̞̫̘̥͎̘͉̠̫̦̥̳̽͂̍̑̎̄̀͑̊̎̀̕ͅ1̴̡̢̠̼̲̹̬̙̱̤̭̯̦̲̯͎̗̝̝̟̗̝̹̯̤̺̿̓͆̓͌1̸̡̨͚̬̰̩̪͎̦̳̥̩̜̩͇͈̻̠̝̺̤̔̂̀͒̋̾̓̊̀̓̀̈́́̀́̓̈́̚͜͝1̵̯̘̰͓̭͈̼̠̳̫̬̫̣̰̣̤̺͕̻̞́̾͌̀̓͐̂̓̀͂̊͊͋̎̿̇̾̒̏1̵̧̢̡̟̙̟̝̼͍̻̱͙͇̳͚̲̩͉̤̯̻̺͈̰̰͖͔͍͔̟͈͚͐̈́̔̿́͆̈́̀̍̾̔͑̓́̎̀̄̇̇̏̈́͒̿̆̈́̀͋̕̚̕͘͠͝͝1̷̨̧̡͎̖̖̝̺͙̯͎̜̜͙̟̗̤̦̹̱͚͚͍̹̼̻̥̼̫͓͙̱̗͙̣̮̮͍̦̮͚̙̯̙̺͍̈́̋͐̍̃̋̾͗́̅̎̈́̇͒̊͝1̶͎̺̬̻̳̣̟̟̑̓̓͗̽̕1̴̨̬̗̰͉͔̘͓͖̞͈̱̞̪͉̯̰̻̣̝͇͔̺̝̱̒̈́̿̓̀̔̓̂̽͛̐̇͑̄͑̈́̌́̉̃̂̇̐̎̈́̌̉̾̄̇̎̔̂͗͋̔̇͑̓̿́͘͘̚͜͠͠͝1̸̡̨̛̛̛̘̗͉̺̰̯̮̪̬̭̪̺͉͓̲̜̱͖͈͖̳͔͕͙̹͎̖̫̖̠͉̭̠̙̖͉̎̌̆͊̀̋̆̓̅̿̆̈͑̿̈́̂́̋͗̑̏̎͗̐͛̋̃̒̔̈̍̊̅͑͠͠͠͝͝͝1̷̧̨̨̨̛̯̥̳͓̠͚̫̘̥̭͍͎͎̖̯̥̗̺͖̖̺̦͕̦̣͖̞̥͍̻̼̼̪̬̠͔̇͆̀͜͜ͅ1̸̧̢͈͖͎̥͕̖͓͉͈͎̪͇͈̹̦͍͔̰̜̠͉̫͈̗͚̩̳̳̙̄̀̀̔̈́͊̔̃̐̉̈́̃̾́̏̾́́̈̐͊̑̅́̏̈̅͊̚̕̚͜͝ͅ1̶̧̺̙͎̲͙͈̲̜̹̮͇̟̤̬̗̤͈͙̳͗̓͌̍̊́̋͊̔̂̇̐̌̾̊̏̋͘̚̚͝1̵̧̛̛̮̬͓̞̬͕̭̰̯̫̦̲͇̮͕̘͖͔̼̙̘̣̞̭͕͖͈̥̺̏̈͗̄̑̉͛̂̾̍̂̈́̏́̀͌̍́̔̂͊̍̈̃͑͗͌̏̌̾̈́́̊͗̕̚͜͝͝͠1̷̨̢̨̧̣̼̺̖̥̘̙̗̖̞̗̀̐̃̋̐̈́̅͌̿̌̃̉̓͊̓͆͋̑̅̐̆̏͗̔̓̂̊̑̍́̈̐̎̕͝͠͝ͅͅͅ1̸͚̺̺̬̭͚̮̩̹̬̏1̵̡̨̰̙̙̳̺̲͇̫̦̗̫̹͇͈͇͖͎̅̽̀̃͒̽͗̑͆̈́͊̍̇̔̾̒͒͌̔̂̅͌̀̒̿͂̎̕̕̚͜͝͠0̶̡̨̨̢̨̬̳̲̜̞̘̬͙͉̙̬̲̯͖̺̟̝̣͙̱̜̤͎̞̜̫͈͚͔̣̬̮̥̬͖̞̞̪̳̋̑̊̐̎̌͂̑̎̔͜ͅ1̶̡̛͔̱͈͎̞̹̩̬̟̺̤͕̟̃̒̆̄̿̂̏̐̒̊͋̈́̈́͛͌̎͊̓͐̓̾͂͊̉͋̿͗̎̇͘͘͘͝͝͝͠0̵̢̨̛̛̪̟̪̻̤̳̮̩̜͇̝̪̬̻͎̣̀̈́̅̄̇̽̆̋̂̅̌̅̃͊̃̊̿̇̈́̍̾̑̅̈̀̍̓̍̔͗̑̅̒͐̉̌̈̐͒͝͝͠͝͠ͅ1̶̧̨̧̨̛̩̬̹͙̗̗̜̭͉͎̙̠̝̥̦̩̠̦͖̺͍̘͕͓͈͔̟͓̦͛̈͗͗̔̀͗̇͐͋̇͛̊̄͗̓́̃̂̄̓͌̏̽̈́́̀̾͒̂͂̓͗͊̿̿̒͝͠ͅͅ1̶̡̢̡̱̟͎̱̱̣̲͖̗̰̜̞̬̭̮͚̙͙̈́̿̾̂̃͆́́̍͜1̷̧̨̜̻̼̲̜̺̜͎̭̫̤̯̦̺̹̮͍̝͈͉̠͇͍̥̲͕̰̙̖̦̱̤̰̇̊́̓̓̑̿͗͐̑̒̿͘͜͝͝1̸̢̧̡̛̛̝͙͙͚͕̤̰͖̱͙̜̭̣̜̲̯̳̻̰̦͚̘͙͕̣͍͓̺̻͇̌̏̓͋̐͒̐̇̓̀͑̅͊̐̌̇̌̐̅̌̽̋̂̕͜͜͝͠1̵̢̡̫͚̮̣̜͇̠͉̬̻̗̫̹̳͙̩͓̳̏̂̈̇̌̌͐̂͊̇̎̂̀͂̈́̏͊̆̿͐̓͑́̈́̅̔̌̽͊̔̌̌̓̉̃͋̂̈̔̀̀̈́̚͠͝͝ͅ1̴̛̙̖̟͇͑̑̉̒̅̈͊̑̆͑̈́̈́̍͊̀̈́̑̊̾̄̓͛̋̑͒̀͋̋̏̀̍̎͂̀̉̿̈͘͘͘̕͝͠͝1̷̗̀̓͛͑̾̃̑͂̒̕1̵̼̠͉̱̼͎̍̓̏̓̅̌̂̽̓̔͐̔̀̾͐̍̚̕͝͝1̷̢̢̨̛̛̝̲̺̩͕͂̌͊̆̎̀͗̆̇̑̃͆͛̿͒̐͐͊̔̀͑̄̓̇́͆̈́͘͠͝͝͠͠1̸̢̨̛̘̫̭͇̫̣̣̜͖̫̹͇͕̋̒͋́́̒͌̆̈́̔̾̋̽͐̿͊͒̃̈́͛̔̋̒̊͛̆̐̆̇͂͘̚͝1̴̨̡̤̤͎̤̪̭̰̘̠̖̙̣̭̹̤̮͇͈͖̠̦̘̰̩͚̬̳̘͇̄̊̾̂̏̚̕ͅͅ1̷̨̛̣̩͓̯͕̥̫̆̄͒̎͛̐̀̿̈́̈́̏̿̆̔͠͝1̷̢̡̨̘̗̰̬̹̰̜̹̜̻͓̝̤̫̘̝͎̞͎͙̥̼̫̘̦̹̣̜͈͓͉̹͌͆̃́̈́̕͜͜ͅͅ1̶̡̨̢̢̙͕̫͉͙̯̼̩͍̬̥͓̭̭̪̟̠̖͎̺͔̙͉̱̜̝̭̭̜̹̳͔̙̦͔͍̝̖̳̩͌̓̅̅͌̉̓́̍͆̾̍̌̿͌̀͐̎͆̎̂͆̓͆̀̇̄͐̉̈́̌̐̀̀̀̈̚̕͘͘͜ͅͅ1̴̧̗̰̟̮̘͚̜̗̰͉̓̒͌̓̑̾́̈́̽́͐͐́̆͒́̌̇̓̍̊̌͆́̕͠͝ͅ1̸̨̨̨̡̧̜̰̤̞͎̞̲͙̹̳̺̭̰̯̯͚̳͓̤̺̠̜̖͕͔͎̟̺̰͚̩͎̮̼̺̳̘͇͎̘̠̦̍̆̋͜ͅ1̷̫̱͍̘̤̞̟̣̙̟̝̞͎̻̻̲̼̝̣͚̘̮̮͖͎̜̗̤́̐̅̽̓̅̓̓̃̀͐͊̍̉̎̄̓̆̅͗̓͂̈́̿͌̎̚̕ͅ1̵̢̡̨̢̛̛̠͈̳̦͚̘̯̳̱̪͚̣̮͕̙̘̖̖̫̹͉̬͓͔͚̭͉̪̪̦̥̟̤͔̜͇̖̫̫̗̥͔̄̇̈́͑̽̓̊͛̿̓̅̌͛́̀̍͗̎͗̐͋̌͊̀͂̐̽̅͘̕̕͜͝ͅ1̵̧̢̨̛̛̜̠̭͍̻̝̻̯͚̲̲̦̩̦͚̼͐̓̔̆̉̓̈̿͒̒͛́̒̆̆̐̄́̎̿̓̍̏́̇̏̎̓̂́͋̐̐͊̽͘̕̕̚̚͠͝͝1̸̻̩̥͉̠͉̩̻̞̙̗̰̮͓̙̼̟̳͕͚̗̻̀͋͒̍͜͠ͅͅ1̴̧̭͉̜̠͎̭͖͖̰̹͒́̋͆̋́̑̎̄̅͌̊̑̆́̈́͛̍̂͊̅̌͛̅͛̓͆̈́̈̐̊͊̈̇̾͐̎̈́͐͘͠͠1̶̧̨̼̭̘͎̗̦͕͍͍̦͚̞̺͎̱̟̝̰̯̺̝̥̩͍͈̻̳̠̲̖̟̜͔͓̘͈̙̟̰̒̊̆̏̄̈́͗͛̉͋̂̋̉́̅̈́͒̑̑̔͛̾̋̃̀̏̓͌̚̕͝͝͝1̶̡̨̭̲͉͖̗͎̻̬̺͚̥̬̻͆͠1̴̡̨͉̲̯̩̤̺͚̺̬͍̝̯͙͎̗̯̝̏̓̇͗͌̔̋͊̈́̈̈́̄͋͒̆̄̑̋̑͒͛̊̓̂̍̌̍̇̏̄̅̿̍͗̀͐̊̅͊̅̅͛̚̕̕͠͠͝ͅͅ1̸̧̻̖̝̩͎̰̜̞̤͉͉̘̭̭͚̤̬̼̣͕̮̐͂̉̈́̓̏̐͑͝ͅͅ1̷̧̛̣̰̩̮̹͍͈͍̲̝̻̹̩̤̦̯͇̼̝̹̜̫̗͖̱̤̉̍̏́͋̈̍̈́̅̍͗̂̽͐͗͒̐̾́̍̓͑́͊̅̇̉̚͠͝͝ͅ1̶̛̛̝͓̜̹̂̾͑̇̋̈̀̌͋́͗̓͋́͒̊͋̈́̑͂͛̆̄̍̂̐̑̚͘͜͝1̸̡̰̹̰̣͖̼̮̳̠̟̙̰̳̯̜̪̩̳̙͖̤̘͑͋̃̇̏͗̀̒̽͆̂͛̅̑́̓̾͌̂́̄̽́̋͌̃́̂͛́́̌̍̔̓̓͒͆̒̕͘͜͜1̶̧̧̡̡͇͖̜͈̲͉̼̺͉̙̫̰̻͓̜̻͉̬̩̜͉̱͉̮̞̯̣̗̫͙̪̝̹̪̖̘̱̹̃͜1̵̨̧͖͔͉̟̜̞̫̬̬̱̞̩̰̣̣̞͈͔͓̏̓̀͌̏̋̏͒̑͒̐̑͛̆̽̊̎̕ͅ1̴̢̧̡̢̡̧̨̛̙͇͉̱̳͙͕̣̻̝̥͉̤̯̱͉̜̰̯̤̰͔̯̹̠̣̗̲̙̞̉̅̀͐̌͋͋̿̐͒̓̑̂̊͒̑̅̓̌̑̎͜͝1̶̢̢͉͉̳͙̭̥̱̭̦̻͇̘̣͔̼̜̝̤͎̥̭͇̝͓̟̥͊̀͗͂̄̓͂͋̐͗̿̆̿̎́̐͋̑̀͑̓̆́̕͠͠͠͝͠1̵̡̢̛͙̺̼̞̯̥͍̬͙̳̭̳̦͉͒͒̊̅̽͌͊͐̑̐̾̍̔͊̈́̀͛͐́̒͒͗̏̊̓̌͗̇̍́̊̍̄̽̚͘͘͘̕͘͠͝͠͠1̸̡̱͙̜̝̙̤̖̱̗̞̹̠͖̻͈̳̑͐̾͋̈́̄́̒̐̍̈́͗̇͗̀͑̈́̋͒̌̈́͛̊̒̊̀̀̚̕̕͠͝ͅ1̵̡̗̺͓̻͙̦̼͕̲̰̭̫̱͙͎̣̩̙̮̥̱̞̎̓͒̉̇̇̾̈́̎̉͆͆͌́͌̂̐͊̇͋̅͘̕͝ͅ1̸̡̹̯̭͔͈̗͉̯̳̬̀͊͑͌̾͂͌̈́̎͛̉͐̇̓̏̆̒̕͘͜͠͝1̶̨̡̡̢̬̦̪̰̥͓͓͎̼͉͕̲̘͕͓͓̼̦͈̫͎͇̠̬͔̇̿̎̿̾̀̐͗͌̑̾̇̑̇̌͂̍͗̋̈͗̇̀̈́͌̏͐̋̀͑̈̎̕̕͜1̴̧̡̦͓̯͚͇̖͓͈̹̟̰͚͖͎̰͖̖́1̵̡̡̛̛̛͓͖̯̩̱̝̗̯̩̰̖̯͉͙̜̘̤͕̗̹̦͓̞̳͓̗̝̤̪̯̠̏̆́͒̇̂̾͒̆̉̿͗͌́̃̎͐̆̀̂̒̐̈́͒̋͐̉̍̓͛́̋̚̕̕͝͝͠͝͠͠ͅͅ1̸̢̡̛̦̖̯͕̞͈̱̝͉̩̤̝͍͉̮̠̳̲̼̞͕̙͓̜̰̬͚̦͐͂̓̈̓̓͐̋̽̑̑͆̈́̓̑̿̀̍͌̎́̋̚͝ͅͅͅͅ1̴̨̨̡̛͓̮̮̤̪͙̰̘̯͉͇̘̠̫̟̣̜̩̟͎̦̍͊̀̊̄̓̋̈͋͋̌̂̿̕̕̚͠͠͝1̶̛̛̤͍̺̗͔̯̣̙̪̺̞̥̺̥̻̘̗͖͖̻̼̭̼͎̇̎̃͗̇́̑̈͌̏̏ͅͅͅ1̴̡̨̧̢̢̧̛̛̮̦̻̞̯̟̲͓͈̳͙̹̠͎̜̠̘͉̘͓͔̗̝͖͉͓̖͖̞͕͕̩͈̰̞̦̠͐͌̍̽̄͗̈́̍̉́̇̃̏͑̋̏̾̓͗̋̋͋̂͌̉̈́̚̕͘͘͘͜͝ͅ1̵̧̛͓͍̩̮͈͍̲̯̠̺̦̥̟̗̞̙̯̳̻̣͕̙͎͖̠̥̜͔̓̊̈́̐͜ͅ1̴̡̢̡̛̛͎̻̺͉̖̮̟̻̱̘͍̪̘̠̹͖̯̱͙̜̮͋̀͗͋̃̏̌̓̒͊̿̈́̉̎̑̑̈͗̑̕̚̚͜͜͝1̵̧͓͙̭̝͓̱͓̦͕̻͔̗͈̩͖̮̜̖̦͕̯̣͓̖̠̘̼̮̭͇̠̺͇̣̣̪̟̪̓̀̆̏̈́̑̑̈̓̇̂̿͑̀̇̽͜͠ͅͅ1̵͉̥̯̩̬̍̾̐̾͆͌̕̚͜͜͝1̶̧̢̢̙̺̬̪̜͈̻̥̩̠̺͔͚̬̤̰̼͍͚͓͓͍̟̘̺̙͙̲̤̤̦͉̬͋͋̾̐̍̍̄̊̽̍͗̓̈́̐̓̐̆̃̑̀̃̋̎͋̒͌̋̓͘͝͝͝͠͝͝1̵̡̧̨̢͖͚̜̝͔͍̙̮͔̳͓̫͎̞̭͕̪̪͇̯̫̈́̑̂̆̌͑̇͌̀͋̈̒́̄͘̚͘̚͝1̴̨̨̣̞͍̺̩͕͕̠̼͖̝̞͚̥̖̪̼̬̘͚̥̖̼̪̲̣̮̒͋̽̐͑̓̔̀̄́͆́͆̌̒̀̅͆̂͊͌͂̕̕ͅ1̶̡̨̡̛͉̳̼̟̫͕̞̠̘͚̱̞̜̟͔̝̦̊̀̃͋̂̈́͊̓͑̎̎͑͆̍͒͗̈́̈̐̇̓̊̓́̐̎̌̐̇͜͝1̶̟̲́̀̈́̿̽̓̐̋̑͆̌̌̔̿̈͑͌̊̊̊͐̀͂͛̓͘̕̚͠1̷̧̧̨̨̛͎̻̲̜̥̙̜̯̮̘̦̹̖͙͉̯̹̱̬̱̭̫̬̗͔̺͎͉̈́̇̀͆̈̐̄̑̐̃̉͗̍̔̌̀̍̈́͐̑͆́͘͘͠ͅ1̵̨̢̧̨̫̳̦̙̲̭͙̖̻̪͔̗̤͇̳̤͉̟͎͚͖̺̘̦͚̭͉̯̠̺͚̬͍͈͔̬͖̫͎͍͙̂̈́͂̅̀̉̔̇͝͝1̵̨̨̢̺͓͙͇̖̻̳̰̭̯̮͇͔̱͈̦͚̣̟͇̗̝̬̳̣̬͓̹͙͕̳̲̉̌͑͊̒́̅̂͂͐̔͆̄̀͋̀̓͗̍̈͂̀͛͛̃̓͌̊̋̋̍̈́̈́̀͑͋̄̊̌̽͘̚̚͜͜͝͠1̵̬̗͙͉̮̺̼̣̲̺͙̻̎̐̌̆̃͊̏̓́̾͒̚̚͘͜͝1̶̧̡̡̧̨̜͓͉̳͕̞̪̲͙̮̺̤̖̲̱̣̳͍̮͙̲͓͉̱͓̻̤̰̱̏͊͐̑͜ͅ1̷̧̡̧͖̹̺̤͓̥̦̦͉̤̖̳̣͖̟̠̝͇̮͔͙̤̰̙̟̣͎͚͍̺͚̬͇̙͇̭͍͖͔̹̩͖̯̈́͑̀̎̈́̈́͑̇̄̉̒̆͛̅̆́̍́̐͐͜͝ͅͅͅ1̷̡̨̡̨̧̡̧̤̞̣͖̜̼̦̼͕͙̘̜̟̭̖̬̤̼̱̗̦͉͕̱̯̬̮̙̠͔̼̤͕͖̰̣̪̘̼̞̬̰̦̓͋̕̕1̷̡̨̡̧̧̨̧̛͙̯͖̣͍͚͓̮̺͇͙͖̯̭͕̗̳̥̖̼̺̳̯̖̙͚͔̯̖̄͆͂̓̽̍̅̑̏̀̇́̐̌͘͝ͅͅ1̷̨̧̞̳̱͎̳̫̮͔̲͓̣͉̦͙͚̳͔̫͙̞̲͇̭͕̣̆̍͗1̷̧̡̨̨̛̛̜̤͎̰̗̳͇̼̤͕͉̱̳̻̝͔͉͉̳͉̻̰͕͉͍̺̯̯̙̣̭̖̰͔̭͚̱͉̮̖̱̮̜͐̋̇̏̍̓̽̎͒̎̉͋͐́̀̈́͒̄̒́̽͊̽̔̋͐͊̊͒͂́̕̕͘͘͝͝ͅ1̴̧̨̨̥̪̘̝͙̥͇̱͙͍̗̺̩̫̠͔̣̗̠̦̰̗̘̥̳̞̣̂̿̑̒͗̉̈̅̑̎̃̀̍̌̅͗͒̃̈́͋̕̕͠1̷̢̡̥̩̰͕̞̺̜̜̗͕͖͍̹͇̔̈̉̃̓͑̌̽͛͘͜͠1̶̢͎̝̯̜̠̯̥̹̻͇̻̳̯͎̮̦͎̝̹͍̦̖̞͙̀́͑̒͐̈́̌̄̊̃͋͛̂͒̄̀̀̓̕̕̚͝͝1̷̢̧̪̫͇̩̗͙͔̫͔̯͇̹̪̮̥̝̗̖̦͚̹̰̖̲̣̹̖̖̹͕̐͂̾͜ͅͅͅ1̴̨̧̛̣̬͉̺̞̟̱̺̞̳͙͚̳̻̞͇̱̯͓̤̣̦̞͍͉̈́̿̌̉̄̀͊̎̏̈̅͘͝1̴̡̨̛̙̳̠͙̫̭̣̥͍͕͚̼͉̜̭͙͈̩͉̲͙̲̞̼̯̰͖͓̤̪̯̣̥̩̻͇̥͓͉̯̭̪̭̒̉̆́̈́̎̉̈́̃̔́͑̅͐̀̆̚͜͝͠1̷̧̛͉̭͔̙̥̗̣̞̹̖̲̠͔͚͚͖̤̪̟̲̱͉̗̠̫̻̖̦̼͓̆̈͌̑́̇́̔̾̈́́͐̈́̓͊͆́1̷̢̧̢̨̗̠̩̱̺̯̻̲̫͇̠̯̥̺̪̠͈̹̬͖̩̩͚͔̪̣̼̙͖́̽͐̓̏̂̏̀̌̔̓̃̚͜͜1̷̢̧̢̧̱̜̤̬̬͈̲̠̯͈̳̯̖͍̺̘̳̪͙̘̤͇̫̙͉͍̙͇̮͉͚̝̤̣̭̹͆͜͝1̶̡̨̡̢̪̳͔͓̫̗̼̝̦̗̳̺̖̘̰̬̼̦̤̤̥͇͙͈̪̤͈͉͇̪̣͍́̊̀̒̒͐̀̓ͅͅ1̷̨̢̛̦̱̩̞̣̞̬͔̮͓̮̆́͗͠1̶̢̡̧̝̹͓͓͓͍̬͎͔͍̮̪̘̠͇̠͈͍͖͈̘͈̼̮̪̹̪͇͖͍̦̞̬̬̜̇̆̈́̎̂̿́1̵̨̨̟̤̯͇͕͙̝̦̻͚̤̹̦̜̰͈̺̬̀͋̔͆̓̓̅́́̎͑̒͋̄͌͂̅̕̚͘͜͠͝͝͝ͅ1̶̀̓͂̿̆̍͆͒̇͒̂̇́̓̍͌̔̀̽̿͛͆͑̀̈́͊̈͘͘̚͜͠͝͝1̴̡̡̧͕̞̣̺̮̙̟̯̪̤̤͉͎̲̖͓͍̙̭͇̠͇̝͕̯̼͇̤͙̬̽̒̓̽͋̄͆͆̋̈́̈́͜͜͜͠ͅͅͅ1̴̧̡̢̡̧̢̗̭̦̭̲̝̹͉̻̩͉͎̗͖͖̩͍̳̣̜͕͎͙͕̫̅̔͑͗̓͆̌̐̌̑̄͗́̀͆̎̉̐̆͂̔̎͊̿͛̀̾̏͘̕̕̚͠͝͝1̵̨̢̛̖̤̣̞͖̘̲̩̭̘͕̥̪̻̬̹̮̖͙̥̗̮̻̮̗̹̳̬̺̮̣̯͚̎̽̎̇̎̃̑̓̐͐́̐̇͗̀̄̔͒̈́͊̔̽́̊̈́̾̋́̽̿̎̌̈́̇͛̊͐̀̄̈́̓̑̓͘̕͝͠1̵̢̨̡̢̡̳̱̝̯̖͇̹̬̹͎͎̬̬̭̬̣̗̞̠̺̮̱͚̲̗̩̱̝̰͚͓̥̩͔̝͚̤̔͋̒͂ͅ1̷̡̢̧̛̳̟̗͈̺̲͚̥͖̥̟̩̖͍̯̤̩̤̼̺̳͚̗̗̭̬͓̫̫̥͔͇̘̺̫̘̙͚̒̓͆́̋̈́̔̋̈́̈́̀͒̀͌͒͊̄̂͘͠ͅ1̷̨̨̡̧̢̧̧̛̤̮̭͎̖͓̝̱̳͖̩̗̣̰͚̼̣̮̺͎͈̗͖͚͍̣͙̮̥͖̱͍̱̼̯̠̙̦͈̝̱̓͐̾̈́͂̂̚̚͘͘͜͜͝1̴̡̢̨̡̧̨̢̟̼͔͙̜̠͔͓̗̩͙̫͇̱̭͉̯̪͉̤̙̭̥̦̼͉̻̪̣̟̼̪͚͚̹͕̥͍̲̝̦͚͐̀̋̌̔̓́͜͠1̶̢̥̞̯̗̩͖͚̦͈͔̱̰͚͈̗͖̯̩̦̬͉͕͉͔̖͔͓̄̈̏̋̋͆̎̉̽̅͋͒̈̿̔͠͝͠ͅ1̶̡̢̛̤͕̗̪̙͚͉̦͎̥͇̮̣̬͍͚̪̓͗̈̓̽̀̉̉͆͐͑͊̏̓̒̏̋̀̑͋̎́̋̀̚̕͘͠͝1̷̛̯͎̮̭̦͓̓̈́̔̒͒͋̓̽̋̒͂̈́́̋̑̑͌̽̀͂̑̈́̚͠1̵̢͖̺͓͇͚̩̞̪̹̼̖̝̟̝̱͚̮̯̻͖̪͓̗̙͚̱̥̫̣̲̣͈̪͓͕͉͈̳̱̦̰̦̭͕̼̃̋̈̇͛́͛͊́̅͛̀́̍͗̅̌̈̑̿̃̊̏͋̓̂͋͐̂̃́͋̚͜͝͠͠͠1̸̨̡̛̫̼͈̱͖̬̦͕̫͔̝̼͇͉͚̤̪̣̗̣̖̙͚͔̩̪̣̦̼̼̥̝͓͎̺̳̭̟͔̓̔̀̃̐̂͆͆̏̔͑̈́̆͋̍͗̾̅̀̽̽̎̒̆̓͊̆́̎͒̔̐͊̋̀̑̂̕̚͜͠͝͝ͅ1̴̧̧̛͉̞̥̗̤̣̤̯̗̣̯̰̯̲͚̥̟̗̻̺̩͓̲͉̦̆̐͒̈́̌̀̓̌͂̽͒̊͒͂͌͘̕͜͜͝ͅ1̶̢̡̺̱̳̥͔͕̫̲̝̥̞̲̻̣͖͚̗͚̠͍̫͈̞̥̰͚̱̖͇̫̻̹̮̫̻̺̭̬̮̟͉̄̋̆͛͘1̷̢̢̛̝̮̻̺̞̯̥͕͕͕͔̜̯̲͖͈̐̑̃̂̈́̑̈́̈́͒̐̓̈́̉̓̈́̀̏̈́̒̉̍͊̊̾̆͂́͑͌̃̄̍̄͗̈́̈́͘̚̚͠͝ͅͅ1̵̢̡̧̛̦̮̻͎͖̹͈̳̦̣̰̮̱͇͔͔͇͎̘̹̩̭̰̯̻̰͚͇̒͑͗̂̆͗̌̏͂̅̌͋́̃̀̾̐̈́̊͋͊̈́̆̇̉͛̒̍͆͂̾̋͌͘͘̕͜͝ͅ1̶̨̡̧̳̣̥͇̰͉̠̳͚̬͔̼̞͚͓̫͉̖̹̳̬͔̺͕̘͇̼̹̳͓̺̗̭͎̩̬̲̜͓̩̩́͒͂̂͌͒̓̔̽̂̈́̆͋̈́͝͠1̷̨̢̧͚͔͙̹͓̹͖͓͈̗͚͎̮͈̘̮̣͍̞̳̻̠͉̲͈̘͈̘͔͛͊̐̆̈́̀͌̽̅́̉̎̄́͐͆͋͗̈͘͘̕͜ͅ1̴̧̭̲͚̜͖̣̙̀̊͗̑̈́̏̈͒͂͆̊͌̐̈́̑̀̉̿̔̈́́͆̊̈́̔̌̃̎̂̍̋̆̓̕͘͠͝͠͝͠͠1̵̛̪̖̟̫̠̱̌̏̀̈́̀́͒͠1̸̨̨̢̨̧͉̰̫͖͓͉̘̱̻̯̥͖̞̮̩̬̖̪̙͎̝̭͎̳̜̥̓̒́̔́̓͋͛̌̓̄̓̈́̈́̑͋̌͝͠ͅ1̷̢̡̧̨̥̬͈̲̰͉͍̟͍̬͚̫͇͕͍̹̙̹̯̬̥̞͎͖̅̇̄̄͆͂̆̆̾̔͑̉̄̈̓̓̋̆͛͑͂͂͒̈́͒̽̉̀̃̚̕̚̕͝͝͝͠͝1̷̨̧̱̝͍͕̻͍̻͙̣̫̦̗̯̺͈̱̳̬̰̬͚̰̫̖̞̘̬̲̮͔̱͍̩͕͕̥̰͉̗̜̣͉͚̈́̓̍͘͜͜1̸̼͙̱̠̬̫̥̳͍͔͖̞̚1̴̛̛͍̖͔̘̩̲̭͖̯̝̭̺̳̘͚̱̺͇̤̦̮̞̮̠͉̪͙́̒͛̒͊́͊̽͂́́̎̈͂͆́̽̽̓̌̓͂̉̎̚̕͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝1̸̨̢̨̛̜̙͍̤͇̜͓͇͚͚͖͚̘̯̫̼̟̦̝̬͈͉̠̭̙̱̬͈͒̾̀̽͌̈́̉͜͝ͅ1̴͇͔̅͜1̵̢̨̡̘͓̮̜̟͍͔̯͕͚͈͇̺̳̟̫̖̻͖̖͙̹̥͉̱͚̦̼͈̱͊̀̽1̷̢̨͚͈̱͕͍͓̤̳̠͖̩̖̬̟̘̪̞͖̘͕̹̼̘̅̉̈́̊̄̀̍̔̾̍̂̄͊̽̔̄͊̄̐͊̈́̂͑́̉̂̆͘̚̚͜͝͝͝ͅ1̶̡̛̣̟̹̥̦̣͉̠̌͆̉̓͆̅̌̐̌͂̓̇͗͛̑̀̀̀͒́͗͋͛͝͝1̶̨̡̡͖̥̼̜͚̺̟̲̮̱̲͔̻̮͎̳͖͉̈́͆̎̍̇͌͋̅̂͌͛͆̏̄̓̈́̚͝͠ͅ1̵̧̡͚̠͍̟̣̦͍̭̥̦̭̞̼̠̳̼̙͔̼̪͚͎̠͙̥̯͖̻̮͎̫͓̲̱̥̀̎̊̉̌́̅̅̿̄͆̑̌̎̏͋͂̑͂̅̑̒̿̾͒́͐̐̎͘̕̕͘͜͝͝1̷̢̡̧̡̡̛̦͔͍̤̬̱̣͕͙͇̝̗̹͙̖̣͉̪̗͍̹̘̹͎̱͓̮̰̳̩̞͎̻͎̯̳͉͉̯̗̼̍̆̌͂͆̀̋̈̍͗̂̑̋͌̈̅̉̀̎̈́͋͊̃͗͘̚̕1̶̢̻̫̺̥̙̳͚̤̟̰̣͈̩̟̜̱̟͉͕͔̅͑̽̍̍͆̌͂͋͜͜1̴͉̯͓̘͔͈̍̓̅̔̐̎͑̽̈̓͊̆̊́̉̄͋̄͝1̶̢͖̯̩̥̬̝͑̂̾͝1̶̨̨̨̢̣̙̥͓̙̭͕̯̞̟͇̜̺̗͍̦͇͇̘̟͔̣̟̗͛̆̅͗͊̈́̂̐̂̽͒̌̏̂͑̈̃̇̈́̽̃̃̂̿̀̎͆̏͘͘̚̕͠͝͠1̶̡̧̡̢̨̜̲̱͎̯̮͉͎̪̘̖̳̦̹̮̞͇̜͇̰̜͕̼̰͚̙͇̥̈́̒̈̓͂̔͒̽̇͂͌̈́̕̕͝ͅ1̵̡̜͎̝̗̻̯̪͎̮͉̣̘͔̘͕͔̣̯̭̠̫͓̫̘̘̜̱̣͈̫̜͓͈̙̤̺͉̋̄̍͋̈͂̾̇̂̏͆̌͆͐̆̅̽̒͊̏̀̚͜͝ͅ1̴̡̨̮̮̲̱̻͔̟̟̱̩͙̯̰̜̯̮͎̭͚̝̦̳̜̯̹̜̠͕͚̲̜̲̰̲̝̟̮͚̟̃̇̈́͆̄̓̂̆̌̀͊͜͜ͅͅͅ1̵̡̡̧̨̡̺̮͖̥̱̜̙̮͎̠̪̩̞̝͚̱̜̹͈͔̭̮̖͙̺͔̘͓̱͔̔̑͋̍̎͂̇͊̍̋̐͑͌̽̀̚̚͘͜͝͝ͅͅ1̸̡̨̨̢̛͉͖̼̝͓̜̤̱̫͉̰̻̝̟͉̣̫͇͇̰̩̗̞̗̙̺̞̼̲͓̘̟̗̇̂͒̅̑̿́̀̆̉̑͘͜͜͜͝1̸̧̼͍̲̲̤͈̜̯̟͕̭̩̹̊͋͐̋͋͐͐̆̀̃͊̄̓́̓͌̑̍̂̓̓͌̈́̓̈͋̄͛̃́̉̑̿̿̾̒̓̄̚ͅ1̴͕͕̫̲̝̹̳̗̩͙̠͈̫̯̜̙̗̖̥͉͍̟̦̥̬͇̬͐͑̈́̓̓̿̓̀̄̔̓̋̅͛͒̒͆̋͐̅̕̕͜͝͝͠͝1̴͕̯̭͍̖̰̟̟͙̺̙̞̟̺͈̻̪̦̺̠͕͖̖͕͔̯̱̞̫̘̥͎̘͉̠̫̦̥̳̽͂̍̑̎̄̀͑̊̎̀̕ͅ1̴̡̢̠̼̲̹̬̙̱̤̭̯̦̲̯͎̗̝̝̟̗̝̹̯̤̺̿̓͆̓͌1̸̡̨͚̬̰̩̪͎̦̳̥̩̜̩͇͈̻̠̝̺̤̔̂̀͒̋̾̓̊̀̓̀̈́́̀́̓̈́̚͜͝1̵̯̘̰͓̭͈̼̠̳̫̬̫̣̰̣̤̺͕̻̞́̾͌̀̓͐̂̓̀͂̊͊͋̎̿̇̾̒̏1̵̧̢̡̟̙̟̝̼͍̻̱͙͇̳͚̲̩͉̤̯̻̺͈̰̰͖͔͍͔̟͈͚͐̈́̔̿́͆̈́̀̍̾̔͑̓́̎̀̄̇̇̏̈́͒̿̆̈́̀͋̕̚̕͘͠͝͝1̷̨̧̡͎̖̖̝̺͙̯͎̜̜͙̟̗̤̦̹̱͚͚͍̹̼̻̥̼̫͓͙̱̗͙̣̮̮͍̦̮͚̙̯̙̺͍̈́̋͐̍̃̋̾͗́̅̎̈́̇͒̊͝1̶͎̺̬̻̳̣̟̟̑̓̓͗̽̕1̴̨̬̗̰͉͔̘͓͖̞͈̱̞̪͉̯̰̻̣̝͇͔̺̝̱̒̈́̿̓̀̔̓̂̽͛̐̇͑̄͑̈́̌́̉̃̂̇̐̎̈́̌̉̾̄̇̎̔̂͗͋̔̇͑̓̿́͘͘̚͜͠͠͝1̸̡̨̛̛̛̘̗͉̺̰̯̮̪̬̭̪̺͉͓̲̜̱͖͈͖̳͔͕͙̹͎̖̫̖̠͉̭̠̙̖͉̎̌̆͊̀̋̆̓̅̿̆̈͑̿̈́̂́̋͗̑̏̎͗̐͛̋̃̒̔̈̍̊̅͑͠͠͠͝͝͝1̷̧̨̨̨̛̯̥̳͓̠͚̫̘̥̭͍͎͎̖̯̥̗̺͖̖̺̦͕̦̣͖̞̥͍̻̼̼̪̬̠͔̇͆̀͜͜ͅ1̸̧̢͈͖͎̥͕̖͓͉͈͎̪͇͈̹̦͍͔̰̜̠͉̫͈̗͚̩̳̳̙̄̀̀̔̈́͊̔̃̐̉̈́̃̾́̏̾́́̈̐͊̑̅́̏̈̅͊̚̕̚͜͝ͅ1̶̧̺̙͎̲͙͈̲̜̹̮͇̟̤̬̗̤͈͙̳͗̓͌̍̊́̋͊̔̂̇̐̌̾̊̏̋͘̚̚͝1̵̧̛̛̮̬͓̞̬͕̭̰̯̫̦̲͇̮͕̘͖͔̼̙̘̣̞̭͕͖͈̥̺̏̈͗̄̑̉͛̂̾̍̂̈́̏́̀͌̍́̔̂͊̍̈̃͑͗͌̏̌̾̈́́̊͗̕̚͜͝͝͠1̷̨̢̨̧̣̼̺̖̥̘̙̗̖̞̗̀̐̃̋̐̈́̅͌̿̌̃̉̓͊̓͆͋̑̅̐̆̏͗̔̓̂̊̑̍́̈̐̎̕͝͠͝ͅͅͅ1̸͚̺̺̬̭͚̮̩̹̬̏1̵̡̨̰̙̙̳̺̲͇̫̦̗̫̹͇͈͇͖͎̅̽̀̃͒̽͗̑͆̈́͊̍̇̔̾̒͒͌̔̂̅͌̀̒̿͂̎̕̕̚͜͝͠1̸̢̡̛̦̖̯͕̞͈̱̝͉̩̤̝͍͉̮̠̳̲̼̞͕̙͓̜̰̬͚̦͐͂̓̈̓̓͐̋̽̑̑͆̈́̓̑̿̀̍͌̎́̋̚͝ͅͅͅͅ1̴̨̨̡̛͓̮̮̤̪͙̰̘̯͉͇̘̠̫̟̣̜̩̟͎̦̍͊̀̊̄̓̋̈͋͋̌̂̿̕̕̚͠͠͝1̶̛̛̤͍̺̗͔̯̣̙̪̺̞̥̺̥̻̘̗͖͖̻̼̭̼͎̇̎̃͗̇́̑̈͌̏̏ͅͅͅ1̴̡̨̧̢̢̧̛̛̮̦̻̞̯̟̲͓͈̳͙̹̠͎̜̠̘͉̘͓͔̗̝͖͉͓̖͖̞͕͕̩͈̰̞̦̠͐͌̍̽̄͗̈́̍̉́̇̃̏͑̋̏̾̓͗̋̋͋̂͌̉̈́̚̕͘͘͘͜͝ͅ1̵̧̛͓͍̩̮͈͍̲̯̠̺̦̥̟̗̞̙̯̳̻̣͕̙͎͖̠̥̜͔̓̊̈́̐͜ͅ1̴̡̢̡̛̛͎̻̺͉̖̮̟̻̱̘͍̪̘̠̹͖̯̱͙̜̮͋̀͗͋̃̏̌̓̒͊̿̈́̉̎̑̑̈͗̑̕̚̚͜͜͝1̵̧͓͙̭̝͓̱͓̦͕̻͔̗͈̩͖̮̜̖̦͕̯̣͓̖̠̘̼̮̭͇̠̺͇̣̣̪̟̪̓̀̆̏̈́̑̑̈̓̇̂̿͑̀̇̽͜͠ͅͅ1̵͉̥̯̩̬̍̾̐̾͆͌̕̚͜͜͝1̶̧̢̢̙̺̬̪̜͈̻̥̩̠̺͔͚̬̤̰̼͍͚͓͓͍̟̘̺̙͙̲̤̤̦͉̬͋͋̾̐̍̍̄̊̽̍͗̓̈́̐̓̐̆̃̑̀̃̋̎͋̒͌̋̓͘͝͝͝͠͝͝1̵̡̧̨̢͖͚̜̝͔͍̙̮͔̳͓̫͎̞̭͕̪̪͇̯̫̈́̑̂̆̌͑̇͌̀͋̈̒́̄͘̚͘̚͝1̴̨̨̣̞͍̺̩͕͕̠̼͖̝̞͚̥̖̪̼̬̘͚̥̖̼̪̲̣̮̒͋̽̐͑̓̔̀̄́͆́͆̌̒̀̅͆̂͊͌͂̕̕ͅ1̶̡̨̡̛͉̳̼̟̫͕̞̠̘͚̱̞̜̟͔̝̦̊̀̃͋̂̈́͊̓͑̎̎͑͆̍͒͗̈́̈̐̇̓̊̓́̐̎̌̐̇͜͝1̶̟̲́̀̈́̿̽̓̐̋̑͆̌̌̔̿̈͑͌̊̊̊͐̀͂͛̓͘̕̚͠1̷̧̧̨̨̛͎̻̲̜̥̙̜̯̮̘̦̹̖͙͉̯̹̱̬̱̭̫̬̗͔̺͎͉̈́̇̀͆̈̐̄̑̐̃̉͗̍̔̌̀̍̈́͐̑͆́͘͘͠ͅ1̵̨̢̧̨̫̳̦̙̲̭͙̖̻̪͔̗̤͇̳̤͉̟͎͚͖̺̘̦͚̭͉̯̠̺͚̬͍͈͔̬͖̫͎͍͙̂̈́͂̅̀̉̔̇͝͝1̵̨̨̢̺͓͙͇̖̻̳̰̭̯̮͇͔̱͈̦͚̣̟͇̗̝̬̳̣̬͓̹͙͕̳̲̉̌͑͊̒́̅̂͂͐̔͆̄̀͋̀̓͗̍̈͂̀͛͛̃̓͌̊̋̋̍̈́̈́̀͑͋̄̊̌̽͘̚̚͜͜͝͠1̵̬̗͙͉̮̺̼̣̲̺͙̻̎̐̌̆̃͊̏̓́̾͒̚̚͘͜͝1̶̧̡̡̧̨̜͓͉̳͕̞̪̲͙̮̺̤̖̲̱̣̳͍̮͙̲͓͉̱͓̻̤̰̱̏͊͐̑͜ͅ1̷̧̡̧͖̹̺̤͓̥̦̦͉̤̖̳̣͖̟̠̝͇̮͔͙̤̰̙̟̣͎͚͍̺͚̬͇̙͇̭͍͖͔̹̩͖̯̈́͑̀̎̈́̈́͑̇̄̉̒̆͛̅̆́̍́̐͐͜͝ͅͅͅ1̷̡̨̡̨̧̡̧̤̞̣͖̜̼̦̼͕͙̘̜̟̭̖̬̤̼̱̗̦͉͕̱̯̬̮̙̠͔̼̤͕͖̰̣̪̘̼̞̬̰̦̓͋̕̕1̷̡̨̡̧̧̨̧̛͙̯͖̣͍͚͓̮̺͇͙͖̯̭͕̗̳̥̖̼̺̳̯̖̙͚͔̯̖̄͆͂̓̽̍̅̑̏̀̇́̐̌͘͝ͅͅ1̷̨̧̞̳̱͎̳̫̮͔̲͓̣͉̦͙͚̳͔̫͙̞̲͇̭͕̣̆̍͗1̷̧̡̨̨̛̛̜̤͎̰̗̳͇̼̤͕͉̱̳̻̝͔͉͉̳͉̻̰͕͉͍̺̯̯̙̣̭̖̰͔̭͚̱͉̮̖̱̮̜͐̋̇̏̍̓̽̎͒̎̉͋͐́̀̈́͒̄̒́̽͊̽̔̋͐͊̊͒͂́̕̕͘͘͝͝ͅ1̴̧̨̨̥̪̘̝͙̥͇̱͙͍̗̺̩̫̠͔̣̗̠̦̰̗̘̥̳̞̣̂̿̑̒͗̉̈̅̑̎̃̀̍̌̅͗͒̃̈́͋̕̕͠1̷̢̡̥̩̰͕̞̺̜̜̗͕͖͍̹͇̔̈̉̃̓͑̌̽͛͘͜͠1̶̢͎̝̯̜̠̯̥̹̻͇̻̳̯͎̮̦͎̝̹͍̦̖̞͙̀́͑̒͐̈́̌̄̊̃͋͛̂͒̄̀̀̓̕̕̚͝͝1̷̢̧̪̫͇̩̗͙͔̫͔̯͇̹̪̮̥̝̗̖̦͚̹̰̖̲̣̹̖̖̹͕̐͂̾͜ͅͅͅ1̴̨̧̛̣̬͉̺̞̟̱̺̞̳͙͚̳̻̞͇̱̯͓̤̣̦̞͍͉̈́̿̌̉̄̀͊̎̏̈̅͘͝1̴̡̨̛̙̳̠͙̫̭̣̥͍͕͚̼͉̜̭͙͈̩͉̲͙̲̞̼̯̰͖͓̤̪̯̣̥̩̻͇̥͓͉̯̭̪̭̒̉̆́̈́̎̉̈́̃̔́͑̅͐̀̆̚͜͝͠1̷̧̛͉̭͔̙̥̗̣̞̹̖̲̠͔͚͚͖̤̪̟̲̱͉̗̠̫̻̖̦̼͓̆̈͌̑́̇́̔̾̈́́͐̈́̓͊͆́1̷̢̧̢̨̗̠̩̱̺̯̻̲̫͇̠̯̥̺̪̠͈̹̬͖̩̩͚͔̪̣̼̙͖́̽͐̓̏̂̏̀̌̔̓̃̚͜͜1̷̢̧̢̧̱̜̤̬̬͈̲̠̯͈̳̯̖͍̺̘̳̪͙̘̤͇̫̙͉͍̙͇̮͉͚̝̤̣̭̹͆͜͝1̶̡̨̡̢̪̳͔͓̫̗̼̝̦̗̳̺̖̘̰̬̼̦̤̤̥͇͙͈̪̤͈͉͇̪̣͍́̊̀̒̒͐̀̓ͅͅ1̷̨̢̛̦̱̩̞̣̞̬͔̮͓̮̆́͗͠1̶̢̡̧̝̹͓͓͓͍̬͎͔͍̮̪̘̠͇̠͈͍͖͈̘͈̼̮̪̹̪͇͖͍̦̞̬̬̜̇̆̈́̎̂̿́1̵̨̨̟̤̯͇͕͙̝̦̻͚̤̹̦̜̰͈̺̬̀͋̔͆̓̓̅́́̎͑̒͋̄͌͂̅̕̚͘͜͠͝͝͝ͅ1̶̀̓͂̿̆̍͆͒̇͒̂̇́̓̍͌̔̀̽̿͛͆͑̀̈́͊̈͘͘̚͜͠͝͝1̴̡̡̧͕̞̣̺̮̙̟̯̪̤̤͉͎̲̖͓͍̙̭͇̠͇̝͕̯̼͇̤͙̬̽̒̓̽͋̄͆͆̋̈́̈́͜͜͜͠ͅͅͅ1̴̧̡̢̡̧̢̗̭̦̭̲̝̹͉̻̩͉͎̗͖͖̩͍̳̣̜͕͎͙͕̫̅̔͑͗̓͆̌̐̌̑̄͗́̀͆̎̉̐̆͂̔̎͊̿͛̀̾̏͘̕̕̚͠͝͝1̵̨̢̛̖̤̣̞͖̘̲̩̭̘͕̥̪̻̬̹̮̖͙̥̗̮̻̮̗̹̳̬̺̮̣̯͚̎̽̎̇̎̃̑̓̐͐́̐̇͗̀̄̔͒̈́͊̔̽́̊̈́̾̋́̽̿̎̌̈́̇͛̊͐̀̄̈́̓̑̓͘̕͝͠1̵̢̨̡̢̡̳̱̝̯̖͇̹̬̹͎͎̬̬̭̬̣̗̞̠̺̮̱͚̲̗̩̱̝̰͚͓̥̩͔̝͚̤̔͋̒͂ͅ1̷̡̢̧̛̳̟̗͈̺̲͚̥͖̥̟̩̖͍̯̤̩̤̼̺̳͚̗̗̭̬͓̫̫̥͔͇̘̺̫̘̙͚̒̓͆́̋̈́̔̋̈́̈́̀͒̀͌͒͊̄̂͘͠ͅ1̷̨̨̡̧̢̧̧̛̤̮̭͎̖͓̝̱̳͖̩̗̣̰͚̼̣̮̺͎͈̗͖͚͍̣͙̮̥͖̱͍̱̼̯̠̙̦͈̝̱̓͐̾̈́͂̂̚̚͘͘͜͜͝1̴̡̢̨̡̧̨̢̟̼͔͙̜̠͔͓̗̩͙̫͇̱̭͉̯̪͉̤̙̭̥̦̼͉̻̪̣̟̼̪͚͚̹͕̥͍̲̝̦͚͐̀̋̌̔̓́͜͠1̶̢̥̞̯̗̩͖͚̦͈͔̱̰͚͈̗͖̯̩̦̬͉͕͉͔̖͔͓̄̈̏̋̋͆̎̉̽̅͋͒̈̿̔͠͝͠ͅ1̶̡̢̛̤͕̗̪̙͚͉̦͎̥͇̮̣̬͍͚̪̓͗̈̓̽̀̉̉͆͐͑͊̏̓̒̏̋̀̑͋̎́̋̀̚̕͘͠͝1̷̛̯͎̮̭̦͓̓̈́̔̒͒͋̓̽̋̒͂̈́́̋̑̑͌̽̀͂̑̈́̚͠1̵̢͖̺͓͇͚̩̞̪̹̼̖̝̟̝̱͚̮̯̻͖̪͓̗̙͚̱̥̫̣̲̣͈̪͓͕͉͈̳̱̦̰̦̭͕̼̃̋̈̇͛́͛͊́̅͛̀́̍͗̅̌̈̑̿̃̊̏͋̓̂͋͐̂̃́͋̚͜͝͠͠͠1̸̨̡̛̫̼͈̱͖̬̦͕̫͔̝̼͇͉͚̤̪̣̗̣̖̙͚͔̩̪̣̦̼̼̥̝͓͎̺̳̭̟͔̓̔̀̃̐̂͆͆̏̔͑̈́̆͋̍͗̾̅̀̽̽̎̒̆̓͊̆́̎͒̔̐͊̋̀̑̂̕̚͜͠͝͝ͅ1̴̧̧̛͉̞̥̗̤̣̤̯̗̣̯̰̯̲͚̥̟̗̻̺̩͓̲͉̦̆̐͒̈́̌̀̓̌͂̽͒̊͒͂͌͘̕͜͜͝ͅ1̶̢̡̺̱̳̥͔͕̫̲̝̥̞̲̻̣͖͚̗͚̠͍̫͈̞̥̰͚̱̖͇̫̻̹̮̫̻̺̭̬̮̟͉̄̋̆͛͘1̷̢̢̛̝̮̻̺̞̯̥͕͕͕͔̜̯̲͖͈̐̑̃̂̈́̑̈́̈́͒̐̓̈́̉̓̈́̀̏̈́̒̉̍͊̊̾̆͂́͑͌̃̄̍̄͗̈́̈́͘̚̚͠͝ͅͅ1̵̢̡̧̛̦̮̻͎͖̹͈̳̦̣̰̮̱͇͔͔͇͎̘̹̩̭̰̯̻̰͚͇̒͑͗̂̆͗̌̏͂̅̌͋́̃̀̾̐̈́̊͋͊̈́̆̇̉͛̒̍͆͂̾̋͌͘͘̕͜͝ͅ1̶̨̡̧̳̣̥͇̰͉̠̳͚̬͔̼̞͚͓̫͉̖̹̳̬͔̺͕̘͇̼̹̳͓̺̗̭͎̩̬̲̜͓̩̩́͒͂̂͌͒̓̔̽̂̈́̆͋̈́͝͠1̷̨̢̧͚͔͙̹͓̹͖͓͈̗͚͎̮͈̘̮̣͍̞̳̻̠͉̲͈̘͈̘͔͛͊̐̆̈́̀͌̽̅́̉̎̄́͐͆͋͗̈͘͘̕͜ͅ1̴̧̭̲͚̜͖̣̙̀̊͗̑̈́̏̈͒͂͆̊͌̐̈́̑̀̉̿̔̈́́͆̊̈́̔̌̃̎̂̍̋̆̓̕͘͠͝͠͝͠͠1̵̛̪̖̟̫̠̱̌̏̀̈́̀́͒͠1̸̨̨̢̨̧͉̰̫͖͓͉̘̱̻̯̥͖̞̮̩̬̖̪̙͎̝̭͎̳̜̥̓̒́̔́̓͋͛̌̓̄̓̈́̈́̑͋̌͝͠ͅ1̷̢̡̧̨̥̬͈̲̰͉͍̟͍̬͚̫͇͕͍̹̙̹̯̬̥̞͎͖̅̇̄̄͆͂̆̆̾̔͑̉̄̈̓̓̋̆͛͑͂͂͒̈́͒̽̉̀̃̚̕̚̕͝͝͝͠͝1̷̨̧̱̝͍͕̻͍̻͙̣̫̦̗̯̺͈̱̳̬̰̬͚̰̫̖̞̘̬̲̮͔̱͍̩͕͕̥̰͉̗̜̣͉͚̈́̓̍͘͜͜1̸̼͙̱̠̬̫̥̳͍͔͖̞̚1̴̛̛͍̖͔̘̩̲̭͖̯̝̭̺̳̘͚̱̺͇̤̦̮̞̮̠͉̪͙́̒͛̒͊́͊̽͂́́̎̈͂͆́̽̽̓̌̓͂̉̎̚̕͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝1̸̨̢̨̛̜̙͍̤͇̜͓͇͚͚͖͚̘̯̫̼̟̦̝̬͈͉̠̭̙̱̬͈͒̾̀̽͌̈́̉͜͝ͅ1̴͇͔̅͜1̵̢̨̡̘͓̮̜̟͍͔̯͕͚͈͇̺̳̟̫̖̻͖̖͙̹̥͉̱͚̦̼͈̱͊̀̽1̷̢̨͚͈̱͕͍͓̤̳̠͖̩̖̬̟̘̪̞͖̘͕̹̼̘̅̉̈́̊̄̀̍̔̾̍̂̄͊̽̔̄͊̄̐͊̈́̂͑́̉̂̆͘̚̚͜͝͝͝ͅ1̶̡̛̣̟̹̥̦̣͉̠̌͆̉̓͆̅̌̐̌͂̓̇͗͛̑̀̀̀͒́͗͋͛͝͝1̶̨̡̡͖̥̼̜͚̺̟̲̮̱̲͔̻̮͎̳͖͉̈́͆̎̍̇͌͋̅̂͌͛͆̏̄̓̈́̚͝͠ͅ1̵̧̡͚̠͍̟̣̦͍̭̥̦̭̞̼̠̳̼̙͔̼̪͚͎̠͙̥̯͖̻̮͎̫͓̲̱̥̀̎̊̉̌́̅̅̿̄͆̑̌̎̏͋͂̑͂̅̑̒̿̾͒́͐̐̎͘̕̕͘͜͝͝1̷̢̡̧̡̡̛̦͔͍̤̬̱̣͕͙͇̝̗̹͙̖̣͉̪̗͍̹̘̹͎̱͓̮̰̳̩̞͎̻͎̯̳͉͉̯̗̼̍̆̌͂͆̀̋̈̍͗̂̑̋͌̈̅̉̀̎̈́͋͊̃͗͘̚̕1̶̢̻̫̺̥̙̳͚̤̟̰̣͈̩̟̜̱̟͉͕͔̅͑̽̍̍͆̌͂͋͜͜1̴͉̯͓̘͔͈̍̓̅̔̐̎͑̽̈̓͊̆̊́̉̄͋̄͝1̶̢͖̯̩̥̬̝͑̂̾͝1̶̨̨̨̢̣̙̥͓̙̭͕̯̞̟͇̜̺̗͍̦͇͇̘̟͔̣̟̗͛̆̅͗͊̈́̂̐̂̽͒̌̏̂͑̈̃̇̈́̽̃̃̂̿̀̎͆̏͘͘̚̕͠͝͠1̶̡̧̡̢̨̜̲̱͎̯̮͉͎̪̘̖̳̦̹̮̞͇̜͇̰̜͕̼̰͚̙͇̥̈́̒̈̓͂̔͒̽̇͂͌̈́̕̕͝ͅ1̵̡̜͎̝̗̻̯̪͎̮͉̣̘͔̘͕͔̣̯̭̠̫͓̫̘̘̜̱̣͈̫̜͓͈̙̤̺͉̋̄̍͋̈͂̾̇̂̏͆̌͆͐̆̅̽̒͊̏̀̚͜͝ͅ1̴̡̨̮̮̲̱̻͔̟̟̱̩͙̯̰̜̯̮͎̭͚̝̦̳̜̯̹̜̠͕͚̲̜̲̰̲̝̟̮͚̟̃̇̈́͆̄̓̂̆̌̀͊͜͜ͅͅͅ1̵̡̡̧̨̡̺̮͖̥̱̜̙̮͎̠̪̩̞̝͚̱̜̹͈͔̭̮̖͙̺͔̘͓̱͔̔̑͋̍̎͂̇͊̍̋̐͑͌̽̀̚̚͘͜͝͝ͅͅ1̸̡̨̨̢̛͉͖̼̝͓̜̤̱̫͉̰̻̝̟͉̣̫͇͇̰̩̗̞̗̙̺̞̼̲͓̘̟̗̇̂͒̅̑̿́̀̆̉̑͘͜͜͜͝1̸̧̼͍̲̲̤͈̜̯̟͕̭̩̹̊͋͐̋͋͐͐̆̀̃͊̄̓́̓͌̑̍̂̓̓͌̈́̓̈͋̄͛̃́̉̑̿̿̾̒̓̄̚ͅ1̴͕͕̫̲̝̹̳̗̩͙̠͈̫̯̜̙̗̖̥͉͍̟̦̥̬͇̬͐͑̈́̓̓̿̓̀̄̔̓̋̅͛͒̒͆̋͐̅̕̕͜͝͝͠͝1̴͕̯̭͍̖̰̟̟͙̺̙̞̟̺͈̻̪̦̺̠͕͖̖͕͔̯̱̞̫̘̥͎̘͉̠̫̦̥̳̽͂̍̑̎̄̀͑̊̎̀̕ͅ1̴̡̢̠̼̲̹̬̙̱̤̭̯̦̲̯͎̗̝̝̟̗̝̹̯̤̺̿̓͆̓͌1̸̡̨͚̬̰̩̪͎̦̳̥̩̜̩͇͈̻̠̝̺̤̔̂̀͒̋̾̓̊̀̓̀̈́́̀́̓̈́̚͜͝1̵̯̘̰͓̭͈̼̠̳̫̬̫̣̰̣̤̺͕̻̞́̾͌̀̓͐̂̓̀͂̊͊͋̎̿̇̾̒̏1̵̧̢̡̟̙̟̝̼͍̻̱͙͇̳͚̲̩͉̤̯̻̺͈̰̰͖͔͍͔̟͈͚͐̈́̔̿́͆̈́̀̍̾̔͑̓́̎̀̄̇̇̏̈́͒̿̆̈́̀͋̕̚̕͘͠͝͝1̷̨̧̡͎̖̖̝̺͙̯͎̜̜͙̟̗̤̦̹̱͚͚͍̹̼̻̥̼̫͓͙̱̗͙̣̮̮͍̦̮͚̙̯̙̺͍̈́̋͐̍̃̋̾͗́̅̎̈́̇͒̊͝1̶͎̺̬̻̳̣̟̟̑̓̓͗̽̕1̴̨̬̗̰͉͔̘͓͖̞͈̱̞̪͉̯̰̻̣̝͇͔̺̝̱̒̈́̿̓̀̔̓̂̽͛̐̇͑̄͑̈́̌́̉̃̂̇̐̎̈́̌̉̾̄̇̎̔̂͗͋̔̇͑̓̿́͘͘̚͜͠͠͝1̸̡̨̛̛̛̘̗͉̺̰̯̮̪̬̭̪̺͉͓̲̜̱͖͈͖̳͔͕͙̹͎̖̫̖̠͉̭̠̙̖͉̎̌̆͊̀̋̆̓̅̿̆̈͑̿̈́̂́̋͗̑̏̎͗̐͛̋̃̒̔̈̍̊̅͑͠͠͠͝͝͝1̷̧̨̨̨̛̯̥̳͓̠͚̫̘̥̭͍͎͎̖̯̥̗̺͖̖̺̦͕̦̣͖̞̥͍̻̼̼̪̬̠͔̇͆̀͜͜ͅ1̸̧̢͈͖͎̥͕̖͓͉͈͎̪͇͈̹̦͍͔̰̜̠͉̫͈̗͚̩̳̳̙̄̀̀̔̈́͊̔̃̐̉̈́̃̾́̏̾́́̈̐͊̑̅́̏̈̅͊̚̕̚͜͝ͅ1̶̧̺̙͎̲͙͈̲̜̹̮͇̟̤̬̗̤͈͙̳͗̓͌̍̊́̋͊̔̂̇̐̌̾̊̏̋͘̚̚͝1̵̧̛̛̮̬͓̞̬͕̭̰̯̫̦̲͇̮͕̘͖͔̼̙̘̣̞̭͕͖͈̥̺̏̈͗̄̑̉͛̂̾̍̂̈́̏́̀͌̍́̔̂͊̍̈̃͑͗͌̏̌̾̈́́̊͗̕̚͜͝͝͠1̷̨̢̨̧̣̼̺̖̥̘̙̗̖̞̗̀̐̃̋̐̈́̅͌̿̌̃̉̓͊̓͆͋̑̅̐̆̏͗̔̓̂̊̑̍́̈̐̎̕͝͠͝ͅͅͅ1̸͚̺̺̬̭͚̮̩̹̬̏1̵̡̨̰̙̙̳̺̲͇̫̦̗̫̹͇͈͇͖͎̅̽̀̃͒̽͗̑͆̈́͊̍̇̔̾̒͒͌̔̂̅͌̀̒̿͂̎̕̕̚͜͝͠

stoic fakecel from the beginning, I can't believe it.
the state of this forum
can we get a 30yo plus truecel incel finally over subforum?
join wizchan then.

1̷̡̨̢̢͍̳͙̖̹̖̬̮͔̻̘̲̙͙̙̝̥̦̜̳̗̹̞̜̼̩̙͔̦͕͚̬̲̺͍͈͖̄͐̊͂̓̾͋̄̈̆̊̀̍͛̏̾͋̀͐̓͌́̈́̍͘̕͘͠ͅͅͅ1̷̡̨̢̢͍̳͙̖̹̖̬̮͔̻̘̲̙͙̙̝̥̦̜̳̗̹̞̜̼̩̙͔̦͕͚̬̲̺͍͈͖̄͐̊͂̓̾͋̄̈̆̊̀̍͛̏̾͋̀͐̓͌́̈́̍͘̕͘͠ͅͅͅ1̶̧̛̛͖̪̤̘̻̭̬̯̲̼͕͕͌̑̿͒͛̄͋͐̓̽̌̈̽̄̽̾̈́̋̾͋̀̈͗̌̎̀̀͂̚̕̕͜͠͝͠͝0̶̠͉̀̈́̀̈́̍͊̑̏͊̇̋̎̎̐̚1̵͖̜̼̦͙̝̳̥͎͛͑̊̒̂̿͂̆̑̋̆̚0̴̨̛̛̱̬͙͍͎̤͓͓̰͔̖͎̘̘͇̓͋͆̍̀̈́́̈̀̓̐̽̓̓̾̈́̅̉̃̌͑̓̆͌͋̅͊̎͒̑̑̀͊̚̕͝͠1̶̨̡̝͚̮̤͙̭̟̳̟͉̟̻̺͈̣͚͚̮̤͙̥̞̉̀̉͑̋̒͂̋̌͗͌̀̀͌͗̈́͜0̴̨̧̡̢̢̛̥̬̲̱͔̲͖̳̞̼̼̳͈̖̤͓͔̝͉͚̰͍̃̿́̆̀͌̓̈́̒̽̈̓̓̏͂̓̄͗̆̃̉͊̎͗̈̑̓̉͐̏̇̿͐͐̕̚̚̕͝͝1̸̨̣͍̞̣̰̩͂1̴̜͎̘̰̫̖̭͓͙͖̲͗̑̉̇̅̎͂͆̀̆́̉̏͆̔̎̄͗͛̀̓̐̽͋̍̚͠1̶̨̧̛̜̜̮̣̟̘̘͎̯̥̯͉̞͎̻̮̫͍͓̤̜̻͖̻̼̪͇̞̺͚̫̘͉̦͔̖̰̑̆́́̓̑̐͗̊̀̐͂̃̈͗̈̀̾̂̋̈̂͗̎͊͗́̓͋͆̐́́̋̀͐̓̋̇́̈́̚̚͘͜͝ͅ1̴͈̬̭̘̰̭͍̹͍̖̗̎͑̏̈́̂͋̏̄̒̏̈́̈͂͌͂̏̐̋̈́͘̚͘͜͝͝͝1̶̢̡̡̨̨̛̛̛͍̹̬̳̺̙͍͍̈͛̅̈́͗̌̐̅̎͋̏̀͌́̿̓̀̋̐̑͛̐͐̈́̃̌̆̽̐̅̒̑͑͑̊͌́̎̾́͂̕̕̕̚̕͜͠1̸̢̨̨̡̛̛̣̞̟̳̹͈͚̞͕̝̻͎̦̠̮̙̼̤͔̰̣̺̣͖̝͎̥̦̜̙͎̗̞͆̊̂̍̂̉͂́̈̀̊͆̅̓̾͆̐̂̂̈́̌́̐̓̆̄̔̕̕͜͝͠͝͝͝͠1̶̨̨͕͍̥̥̰̲͇̖͍̞͉̹̱͔͖̜̻̮́̈́̌̀͛͋̎̈́̅̅͊͋̍͋̓̂̅̂͑̃̈́́̋̒̓́̀̿̒̿͑͂͂̈́͐̓̃̕̕̕͝͠͠1̴̡̧̧̱̭̬̜̬̲͙͎̹̝̟̹̳̀͑̃͒̐̈́̌͛̇̚̕̕1̸̨̧̨̧̧̡̨̖̪͖̺̹̖̩̙̤̱̰̜͚̼͓̮̭̣͚̦̣̥̪̳̫͖̬̠̣̤̰̤̓̈́̇̓̈́͑̌́̏̃̋̀̊̋͋͗̒̆̆̀̚̕͜1̶̛͍̭̳̳̮̩̲̺̗̳̪͇̜̓̀̍̏͒̾́̕͝ͅ1̷̢͙̫̰̪̹͉̟͚̪͚̩͖̂̄̉̋̏̅̎̊͛̓̀̄̏̋̀͘͘͝͝͝͝͝1̶̧̡̭̩̱͓̝̻͓͓͚͓̮͔͚̖͚̦͖͕̰͈͓̼̩͔͇̦̯̱̪̭͎͚̳̗̿͌̍̅̊͜͜ͅͅ1̶̧̖̤͙̭̘̭̲̩̓̊͂̉̓̏̌̑͒́́̅̀̂̆̅͑̀̀̌͘0̸̨̢̢̞̳͇̮̳̜̺̥̮͚̜̬̮̘̜̱͎̘̺̰̜̯̪̙͔̹̮̝̬̤̯̜̖̖͕̲͙̰̲͓̀̇̐̇͋̊̋́̅̓̔̾̏̈́̈́͊͑̾͗̓͑̀̔͌̌͂͐̔͐͋̀̏̄͑̉̄̔̚̚̕͝1̸̨̧̡̡̣̮͈̠̳̳̖̳̦̩͓̟̘͔̙̼̟̥̩̖̥̐̆̌͆̀͌̂́̈́́̈͊̀̆͆̐͗͆̔͆̂̎́̍͘̕͠͠͝0̸̡̨̢̧͍̥͍̳̯͕̠̻̣̗͌̓̓͆͂̐́̃̀̅̄̋̄̐̇̉́̔̓͛̅͊͆͐̒̈́̍̑̈̇̃͊̕͘̚̚̚͝͠͝͝1̷̡̨̟̗͉̯̞͕͙̺̫̜̝̹̮̣̹̼̫͙͚̘̮̺̼͍̳̺̟̭͕̗̹̳͓͈̤̪̱̯͚̝̟̭͈̭̤͊͂̑̈́̄̓͜ͅ0̸̦̪̟̪̬̖̥͇̐̏͊̈́͒̏̿1̸̨͎̮̥͎̜̥̠̙͈̓̉̀͋̄̐͋͌̔͊̍̅́͒͋̏͝͠0̴̧͈̩͇͖͔̘̪̣̝̝̙̹̫̹̹͙̟͓̖̭͉̰̪̠͍̭͓͙̱̽̈́̄̐͗͑̊̈́̋͆̿́͌̏͑͋̑̀͐̎̓̅̈́̓̊̃̑͒̈́̌͘͜ͅ1̵̢̦̼̤͚̲͍͚̲͎̮̺̩͋͂̋͊̎̀́̓͂̌̀̈́͗̾̇̂̌̎̊̈͆̑̑̍̌̈́͘̚͠0̴̧̨̡̰̩̹̣̞̜̣̼̼̝͚͎̦͔͎͈̩̻̫̗̥̰̬̝̦̖͔̙̞̱̞̹̜̫̖̖̣̯͕̖͔͇͙̣̟̖̇͗̌́́̊̿̅͒̎̾̿̑̄̉̎͒̐̈̀͂̈́͑͊̓͂̽̌̑̃̈́͌̄̅͒̂͋͒̎̍̕̚̕͝ͅ1̸̘͖̟̮̟̒̈̈́̇̉͂̐͒̐̃0̸̨̧̨̨̛̩̣͙̘͎͇͍̻̜̘͈̖͔͇͈͉͉̹͎̗̣͕̘̬̬̮̞̗͖̤̗̖͔̌̄̃̋̆̍͂́͆̄̀͒͒͌̈́̓̆̍̀͊͑̈́̓͋̇̑͛͗̇̀͛̏̍̇͋̅̅̑̍͂̕̕̕͜͝͝ͅͅ1̸̢̧̧̢̛̖̙͖̘̦̻̮̦̲̘̲̖̪͉̪͚̦̯̠̠̺̮̬̬͓̼̤̲̖͋̈́̏͂̏̅̋̎̓̄̓͋͋̎̊̅͂̐̓̑͛̈̇͂̂̔̒̍̽́̍͘͘̚̚͝͝͝͝ͅͅ1̵̧̛̛̹͈̰̑͂͂̔̏́̄͒́̈̏͒͐̒͊̈́̀̌̀̂̍̉̆̽̃͊͋̄̊̓͒̓͒͂̈̊̿̂̅̏̆̚͝͠͝͝͝͝0̵̨̧̧̼̠̩̳͍̖̩̱̹̮͍̜̥̰̙̲̬͓͎̳̙̜̮̞̯̻̘̫̖̺̬̮̮̩̪͖̲̠̝̩̀̈́͋͂̈́̅̑͊̊͊͌͂͜ͅ1̵̛͍͔̤̭̭̾̃͑́͛̈͐̑̎̄͝͠0̶̢̛̜̜̤̘̼͇̰̜̗̗̤̳͇̤̮̭̩̪̘̩̖̩͓̓̒̃̏̈̀̒̈́̽̇͆͆̇͋̄͊̀̅̐̋̾̔͊̆͒̍̅̅̀̐̿͐̌͗̈́̌̍̕̚͝͝͝1̴̛̰̅̋̂̌̋̅̀̈̓̓͌̑͑̀̏̔͛͗̆̈́͋̂̀̚͝͠ͅ0̷̡̧̢̡̨̛̼͓̠̞͕̫̭̩͍̝̲̻̭̜̳̜̝͈̦̫̮̻̮̜̰̫͖͖̲͕̝̹͉̱̥̗͍̓̃̿͐̇́̆̒̈́̈́̈̐̂́̀͆̽̈́̇̄̏̎͆͋̿̑͐͂̂͗͂̓̌̋͌͘͘͜͜͝ͅͅ0̴̧̢̢̛͉̻̖͕͚̲͎̗̰͖̞̞̯̥͚͔̗̪̲̖͙̟͕̱͓̤̮͓͓̣͕̤̥̪͇̻̜͍̫͎̲̫͙̝̭̪̓̾͂̑̎̈́̔̏̏͐͠͝͝0̸̧̧̧̨̨̨̙̟̦͎̬̪̝͉̰͕̳̯͚̜͇͕͓̫̰̳͇͓̘̣̘̥͍͖̠̰̼͔̯̯́̎͗̒͗̏́̔̒̄̓̇̉̓̑̓͊͂͑̑̌́̽̈́̈́̀͆̉̇̀̓̃̕̕͜͜͠͠͠͠͝ͅ0̴̢̛̛͓̖̥͔̬͔̖̯̭̖̥̯̱͇̦͎̥̹̜̺̼͓̲̮̺͓̫̘̤͙̎͗͋͋̎͐̇̐̌̈̌̀͊́͒̉̉͒̌̏̉̏̌̇͆͗̄̈̎͑̓̆̈́͂̐̅͒͂̔̾̚̚͘͘͘͘͝͝0̴̡̧̧̢̧̩̞͍̮̰̱͕̺͓̪͕̹̺͎͉̩̬̩͍͔͖̪̆͌͐̈̍́̒̈́͌̿0̸̨̡̡̢̢̧͉̩̼̫̱̭̹̺̤̲̳̙̦͉͔̩̖̫̮͈͍̰̤͙͓̻̍̊̈́̈͘͝ͅ0̶̧̛̹̟͉̮̥͚͈͎̺̭̞̘̻̤̼̳͓̘̹̞̎͐̉̉͗͂̇̄̄̒̅̑͒̿̐̌̒͗̈́̈́̀̊̿͒̓̀̑̄̇͐̈́̚̕͘0̸͙̖̥͖͔̗͇͔̳̘̦̰̤͕̻̄0̶̢̡̡̧̨̧͕̱̗̥̺͇̟̯̰͇͇͇̣͈̻͍̹̻͈̙͔̝͇͎̻̜͇̼͉͙̱͕͊̾͛̀͗̍̀͑́̋̒̿̈́̑̽͘̕͜͜͝ͅͅ0̵̢̧̨̰̮͎̻͈̲̼̥̞̮̮̦͓͖̤̘̼̫͎͚͕̹̼͈̲͖̊̊̇̒̽̆́̓͂̉̿͛̓̄̊̽̈̈͆̈̍̅̋͗̈́̚̕̕͜͝͠0̵̡̡̨͙̙̦̟̩̝̖͉̤͔̩͍̹͓̥̣̠̦̖̗̫̯̱̮̲̞̲̗̪̗̤̮͙͎͔̠̫̝͊̋͆̀̍̔͐̔͂̆͑̓͘̕̚͠͝͝ͅ0̸̧̡͍̦̰̪͓͓̩̯͇͉̯̣̹̐̏͒̈́̈́͌̕͜͝ͅ0̶̡̛͚͔͉̺̻͚̣͈̭͖̫̭͎̯̍͛̓̏̈͆̉́̈́͊̓͑́́̀̿̎̄̽̔̈̑̈́̏̋͑̽͘͝0̶̧̧̨̧̮̞̤̭̤͙̙̣̮̰͉̼̻̬͔̻̝̫͕̗̫̤̥̙̜̀̍̐͛͌̂́͘͝͝0̴̡̨̛̻̩̟̞͓̙̳͓͚͕̖̲͖̫̜̤͇̠̖̭͉͚̗̹̼̘̝̮̮͓̺̬̙̘̠̫̲̦͓̟͙̥̻̺̌̓̉̌͘͜͜͜0̵̛̦͕̗̣̯͒̄̊̈́̀͗̂́̓̀͌̾̄͌̎̽͌͆͐͛̕̚̚0̸̢̡͎̻̤͙̬̻̟̥͈͕͖̇̊̆̀̽̾̈́̂̾̈́͜͝1̶̨̨̨̠͖̩̦̘̺͍̤̩̝͍͍̩̣̯̪̲̘͎̯̳̝̥̘͈̬̤̩̲͙͓̟͕̣̩̯̭͍̜̰̮̪͇̲͚̘́͑0̴̧̧̡̝͓͔̬̺͍̭̼̙͙̪͖̣̼̖̜̥̮̘̖̤̗̻̹̠͕͍̤̻̦̯̬̭̤̺̣͛͗̋̀̐͊͆̓̃́̊͌̾͠1̶̬̰͎̮̙͇͙̯̘͎̭͆̓̈́͒̏́̐̋̔̍̒̌͗͛̑̌̃̇̀̈́̄̃̾̓̽͐̀͑̈̀̽͗́̈̾̌̀͐̍̃̍̆͌̀͋̉̕͘͜0̶̢̟̼̫̽̇̈́1̴̢̨̡̞̹̪̦̼͈͍̰̯͓̿̎0̵̨̢͙̻͎̰̬̟̟͈͕̼͍͕̼̖̫̹͕͕̮̜̰͇͚̞̪̝͓̱̖͓̙̹̜̬̦̫̙̯̦̣͈̜͉̖͑̏̔̈̀͛̈́̾̍̄͂͆̇̀̆̈́̋̕̚͜ͅ1̸̡̲̥̲͔̗̱̟̠̩̦̖̺̯̣͇̝͈̱̮̺̣͈͌͂̀̔̄͂̎͜͝0̶̡̨̨̢̨̬̳̲̜̞̘̬͙͉̙̬̲̯͖̺̟̝̣͙̱̜̤͎̞̜̫͈͚͔̣̬̮̥̬͖̞̞̪̳̋̑̊̐̎̌͂̑̎̔͜ͅ1̶̡̛͔̱͈͎̞̹̩̬̟̺̤͕̟̃̒̆̄̿̂̏̐̒̊͋̈́̈́͛͌̎͊̓͐̓̾͂͊̉͋̿͗̎̇͘͘͘͝͝͝͠0̵̢̨̛̛̪̟̪̻̤̳̮̩̜͇̝̪̬̻͎̣̀̈́̅̄̇̽̆̋̂̅̌̅̃͊̃̊̿̇̈́̍̾̑̅̈̀̍̓̍̔͗̑̅̒͐̉̌̈̐͒͝͝͠͝͠ͅ1̶̧̨̧̨̛̩̬̹͙̗̗̜̭͉͎̙̠̝̥̦̩̠̦͖̺͍̘͕͓͈͔̟͓̦͛̈͗͗̔̀͗̇͐͋̇͛̊̄͗̓́̃̂̄̓͌̏̽̈́́̀̾͒̂͂̓͗͊̿̿̒͝͠ͅͅ1̶̡̢̡̱̟͎̱̱̣̲͖̗̰̜̞̬̭̮͚̙͙̈́̿̾̂̃͆́́̍͜1̷̧̨̜̻̼̲̜̺̜͎̭̫̤̯̦̺̹̮͍̝͈͉̠͇͍̥̲͕̰̙̖̦̱̤̰̇̊́̓̓̑̿͗͐̑̒̿͘͜͝͝1̸̢̧̡̛̛̝͙͙͚͕̤̰͖̱͙̜̭̣̜̲̯̳̻̰̦͚̘͙͕̣͍͓̺̻͇̌̏̓͋̐͒̐̇̓̀͑̅͊̐̌̇̌̐̅̌̽̋̂̕͜͜͝͠1̵̢̡̫͚̮̣̜͇̠͉̬̻̗̫̹̳͙̩͓̳̏̂̈̇̌̌͐̂͊̇̎̂̀͂̈́̏͊̆̿͐̓͑́̈́̅̔̌̽͊̔̌̌̓̉̃͋̂̈̔̀̀̈́̚͠͝͝ͅ1̴̛̙̖̟͇͑̑̉̒̅̈͊̑̆͑̈́̈́̍͊̀̈́̑̊̾̄̓͛̋̑͒̀͋̋̏̀̍̎͂̀̉̿̈͘͘͘̕͝͠͝1̷̗̀̓͛͑̾̃̑͂̒̕1̵̼̠͉̱̼͎̍̓̏̓̅̌̂̽̓̔͐̔̀̾͐̍̚̕͝͝1̷̢̢̨̛̛̝̲̺̩͕͂̌͊̆̎̀͗̆̇̑̃͆͛̿͒̐͐͊̔̀͑̄̓̇́͆̈́͘͠͝͝͠͠1̸̢̨̛̘̫̭͇̫̣̣̜͖̫̹͇͕̋̒͋́́̒͌̆̈́̔̾̋̽͐̿͊͒̃̈́͛̔̋̒̊͛̆̐̆̇͂͘̚͝1̴̨̡̤̤͎̤̪̭̰̘̠̖̙̣̭̹̤̮͇͈͖̠̦̘̰̩͚̬̳̘͇̄̊̾̂̏̚̕ͅͅ1̷̨̛̣̩͓̯͕̥̫̆̄͒̎͛̐̀̿̈́̈́̏̿̆̔͠͝1̷̢̡̨̘̗̰̬̹̰̜̹̜̻͓̝̤̫̘̝͎̞͎͙̥̼̫̘̦̹̣̜͈͓͉̹͌͆̃́̈́̕͜͜ͅͅ1̶̡̨̢̢̙͕̫͉͙̯̼̩͍̬̥͓̭̭̪̟̠̖͎̺͔̙͉̱̜̝̭̭̜̹̳͔̙̦͔͍̝̖̳̩͌̓̅̅͌̉̓́̍͆̾̍̌̿͌̀͐̎͆̎̂͆̓͆̀̇̄͐̉̈́̌̐̀̀̀̈̚̕͘͘͜ͅͅ1̴̧̗̰̟̮̘͚̜̗̰͉̓̒͌̓̑̾́̈́̽́͐͐́̆͒́̌̇̓̍̊̌͆́̕͠͝ͅ1̸̨̨̨̡̧̜̰̤̞͎̞̲͙̹̳̺̭̰̯̯͚̳͓̤̺̠̜̖͕͔͎̟̺̰͚̩͎̮̼̺̳̘͇͎̘̠̦̍̆̋͜ͅ1̷̫̱͍̘̤̞̟̣̙̟̝̞͎̻̻̲̼̝̣͚̘̮̮͖͎̜̗̤́̐̅̽̓̅̓̓̃̀͐͊̍̉̎̄̓̆̅͗̓͂̈́̿͌̎̚̕ͅ1̵̢̡̨̢̛̛̠͈̳̦͚̘̯̳̱̪͚̣̮͕̙̘̖̖̫̹͉̬͓͔͚̭͉̪̪̦̥̟̤͔̜͇̖̫̫̗̥͔̄̇̈́͑̽̓̊͛̿̓̅̌͛́̀̍͗̎͗̐͋̌͊̀͂̐̽̅͘̕̕͜͝ͅ1̵̧̢̨̛̛̜̠̭͍̻̝̻̯͚̲̲̦̩̦͚̼͐̓̔̆̉̓̈̿͒̒͛́̒̆̆̐̄́̎̿̓̍̏́̇̏̎̓̂́͋̐̐͊̽͘̕̕̚̚͠͝͝1̸̻̩̥͉̠͉̩̻̞̙̗̰̮͓̙̼̟̳͕͚̗̻̀͋͒̍͜͠ͅͅ1̴̧̭͉̜̠͎̭͖͖̰̹͒́̋͆̋́̑̎̄̅͌̊̑̆́̈́͛̍̂͊̅̌͛̅͛̓͆̈́̈̐̊͊̈̇̾͐̎̈́͐͘͠͠1̶̧̨̼̭̘͎̗̦͕͍͍̦͚̞̺͎̱̟̝̰̯̺̝̥̩͍͈̻̳̠̲̖̟̜͔͓̘͈̙̟̰̒̊̆̏̄̈́͗͛̉͋̂̋̉́̅̈́͒̑̑̔͛̾̋̃̀̏̓͌̚̕͝͝͝1̶̡̨̭̲͉͖̗͎̻̬̺͚̥̬̻͆͠1̴̡̨͉̲̯̩̤̺͚̺̬͍̝̯͙͎̗̯̝̏̓̇͗͌̔̋͊̈́̈̈́̄͋͒̆̄̑̋̑͒͛̊̓̂̍̌̍̇̏̄̅̿̍͗̀͐̊̅͊̅̅͛̚̕̕͠͠͝ͅͅ1̸̧̻̖̝̩͎̰̜̞̤͉͉̘̭̭͚̤̬̼̣͕̮̐͂̉̈́̓̏̐͑͝ͅͅ1̷̧̛̣̰̩̮̹͍͈͍̲̝̻̹̩̤̦̯͇̼̝̹̜̫̗͖̱̤̉̍̏́͋̈̍̈́̅̍͗̂̽͐͗͒̐̾́̍̓͑́͊̅̇̉̚͠͝͝ͅ1̶̛̛̝͓̜̹̂̾͑̇̋̈̀̌͋́͗̓͋́͒̊͋̈́̑͂͛̆̄̍̂̐̑̚͘͜͝1̸̡̰̹̰̣͖̼̮̳̠̟̙̰̳̯̜̪̩̳̙͖̤̘͑͋̃̇̏͗̀̒̽͆̂͛̅̑́̓̾͌̂́̄̽́̋͌̃́̂͛́́̌̍̔̓̓͒͆̒̕͘͜͜1̶̧̧̡̡͇͖̜͈̲͉̼̺͉̙̫̰̻͓̜̻͉̬̩̜͉̱͉̮̞̯̣̗̫͙̪̝̹̪̖̘̱̹̃͜1̵̨̧͖͔͉̟̜̞̫̬̬̱̞̩̰̣̣̞͈͔͓̏̓̀͌̏̋̏͒̑͒̐̑͛̆̽̊̎̕ͅ1̴̢̧̡̢̡̧̨̛̙͇͉̱̳͙͕̣̻̝̥͉̤̯̱͉̜̰̯̤̰͔̯̹̠̣̗̲̙̞̉̅̀͐̌͋͋̿̐͒̓̑̂̊͒̑̅̓̌̑̎͜͝1̶̢̢͉͉̳͙̭̥̱̭̦̻͇̘̣͔̼̜̝̤͎̥̭͇̝͓̟̥͊̀͗͂̄̓͂͋̐͗̿̆̿̎́̐͋̑̀͑̓̆́̕͠͠͠͝͠1̵̡̢̛͙̺̼̞̯̥͍̬͙̳̭̳̦͉͒͒̊̅̽͌͊͐̑̐̾̍̔͊̈́̀͛͐́̒͒͗̏̊̓̌͗̇̍́̊̍̄̽̚͘͘͘̕͘͠͝͠͠1̸̡̱͙̜̝̙̤̖̱̗̞̹̠͖̻͈̳̑͐̾͋̈́̄́̒̐̍̈́͗̇͗̀͑̈́̋͒̌̈́͛̊̒̊̀̀̚̕̕͠͝ͅ1̵̡̗̺͓̻͙̦̼͕̲̰̭̫̱͙͎̣̩̙̮̥̱̞̎̓͒̉̇̇̾̈́̎̉͆͆͌́͌̂̐͊̇͋̅͘̕͝ͅ1̸̡̹̯̭͔͈̗͉̯̳̬̀͊͑͌̾͂͌̈́̎͛̉͐̇̓̏̆̒̕͘͜͠͝1̶̨̡̡̢̬̦̪̰̥͓͓͎̼͉͕̲̘͕͓͓̼̦͈̫͎͇̠̬͔̇̿̎̿̾̀̐͗͌̑̾̇̑̇̌͂̍͗̋̈͗̇̀̈́͌̏͐̋̀͑̈̎̕̕͜1̴̧̡̦͓̯͚͇̖͓͈̹̟̰͚͖͎̰͖̖́1̵̡̡̛̛̛͓͖̯̩̱̝̗̯̩̰̖̯͉͙̜̘̤͕̗̹̦͓̞̳͓̗̝̤̪̯̠̏̆́͒̇̂̾͒̆̉̿͗͌́̃̎͐̆̀̂̒̐̈́͒̋͐̉̍̓͛́̋̚̕̕͝͝͠͝͠͠ͅͅ1̸̢̡̛̦̖̯͕̞͈̱̝͉̩̤̝͍͉̮̠̳̲̼̞͕̙͓̜̰̬͚̦͐͂̓̈̓̓͐̋̽̑̑͆̈́̓̑̿̀̍͌̎́̋̚͝ͅͅͅͅ1̴̨̨̡̛͓̮̮̤̪͙̰̘̯͉͇̘̠̫̟̣̜̩̟͎̦̍͊̀̊̄̓̋̈͋͋̌̂̿̕̕̚͠͠͝1̶̛̛̤͍̺̗͔̯̣̙̪̺̞̥̺̥̻̘̗͖͖̻̼̭̼͎̇̎̃͗̇́̑̈͌̏̏ͅͅͅ1̴̡̨̧̢̢̧̛̛̮̦̻̞̯̟̲͓͈̳͙̹̠͎̜̠̘͉̘͓͔̗̝͖͉͓̖͖̞͕͕̩͈̰̞̦̠͐͌̍̽̄͗̈́̍̉́̇̃̏͑̋̏̾̓͗̋̋͋̂͌̉̈́̚̕͘͘͘͜͝ͅ1̵̧̛͓͍̩̮͈͍̲̯̠̺̦̥̟̗̞̙̯̳̻̣͕̙͎͖̠̥̜͔̓̊̈́̐͜ͅ1̴̡̢̡̛̛͎̻̺͉̖̮̟̻̱̘͍̪̘̠̹͖̯̱͙̜̮͋̀͗͋̃̏̌̓̒͊̿̈́̉̎̑̑̈͗̑̕̚̚͜͜͝1̵̧͓͙̭̝͓̱͓̦͕̻͔̗͈̩͖̮̜̖̦͕̯̣͓̖̠̘̼̮̭͇̠̺͇̣̣̪̟̪̓̀̆̏̈́̑̑̈̓̇̂̿͑̀̇̽͜͠ͅͅ1̵͉̥̯̩̬̍̾̐̾͆͌̕̚͜͜͝1̶̧̢̢̙̺̬̪̜͈̻̥̩̠̺͔͚̬̤̰̼͍͚͓͓͍̟̘̺̙͙̲̤̤̦͉̬͋͋̾̐̍̍̄̊̽̍͗̓̈́̐̓̐̆̃̑̀̃̋̎͋̒͌̋̓͘͝͝͝͠͝͝1̵̡̧̨̢͖͚̜̝͔͍̙̮͔̳͓̫͎̞̭͕̪̪͇̯̫̈́̑̂̆̌͑̇͌̀͋̈̒́̄͘̚͘̚͝1̴̨̨̣̞͍̺̩͕͕̠̼͖̝̞͚̥̖̪̼̬̘͚̥̖̼̪̲̣̮̒͋̽̐͑̓̔̀̄́͆́͆̌̒̀̅͆̂͊͌͂̕̕ͅ1̶̡̨̡̛͉̳̼̟̫͕̞̠̘͚̱̞̜̟͔̝̦̊̀̃͋̂̈́͊̓͑̎̎͑͆̍͒͗̈́̈̐̇̓̊̓́̐̎̌̐̇͜͝1̶̟̲́̀̈́̿̽̓̐̋̑͆̌̌̔̿̈͑͌̊̊̊͐̀͂͛̓͘̕̚͠1̷̧̧̨̨̛͎̻̲̜̥̙̜̯̮̘̦̹̖͙͉̯̹̱̬̱̭̫̬̗͔̺͎͉̈́̇̀͆̈̐̄̑̐̃̉͗̍̔̌̀̍̈́͐̑͆́͘͘͠ͅ1̵̨̢̧̨̫̳̦̙̲̭͙̖̻̪͔̗̤͇̳̤͉̟͎͚͖̺̘̦͚̭͉̯̠̺͚̬͍͈͔̬͖̫͎͍͙̂̈́͂̅̀̉̔̇͝͝1̵̨̨̢̺͓͙͇̖̻̳̰̭̯̮͇͔̱͈̦͚̣̟͇̗̝̬̳̣̬͓̹͙͕̳̲̉̌͑͊̒́̅̂͂͐̔͆̄̀͋̀̓͗̍̈͂̀͛͛̃̓͌̊̋̋̍̈́̈́̀͑͋̄̊̌̽͘̚̚͜͜͝͠1̵̬̗͙͉̮̺̼̣̲̺͙̻̎̐̌̆̃͊̏̓́̾͒̚̚͘͜͝1̶̧̡̡̧̨̜͓͉̳͕̞̪̲͙̮̺̤̖̲̱̣̳͍̮͙̲͓͉̱͓̻̤̰̱̏͊͐̑͜ͅ1̷̧̡̧͖̹̺̤͓̥̦̦͉̤̖̳̣͖̟̠̝͇̮͔͙̤̰̙̟̣͎͚͍̺͚̬͇̙͇̭͍͖͔̹̩͖̯̈́͑̀̎̈́̈́͑̇̄̉̒̆͛̅̆́̍́̐͐͜͝ͅͅͅ1̷̡̨̡̨̧̡̧̤̞̣͖̜̼̦̼͕͙̘̜̟̭̖̬̤̼̱̗̦͉͕̱̯̬̮̙̠͔̼̤͕͖̰̣̪̘̼̞̬̰̦̓͋̕̕1̷̡̨̡̧̧̨̧̛͙̯͖̣͍͚͓̮̺͇͙͖̯̭͕̗̳̥̖̼̺̳̯̖̙͚͔̯̖̄͆͂̓̽̍̅̑̏̀̇́̐̌͘͝ͅͅ1̷̨̧̞̳̱͎̳̫̮͔̲͓̣͉̦͙͚̳͔̫͙̞̲͇̭͕̣̆̍͗1̷̧̡̨̨̛̛̜̤͎̰̗̳͇̼̤͕͉̱̳̻̝͔͉͉̳͉̻̰͕͉͍̺̯̯̙̣̭̖̰͔̭͚̱͉̮̖̱̮̜͐̋̇̏̍̓̽̎͒̎̉͋͐́̀̈́͒̄̒́̽͊̽̔̋͐͊̊͒͂́̕̕͘͘͝͝ͅ1̴̧̨̨̥̪̘̝͙̥͇̱͙͍̗̺̩̫̠͔̣̗̠̦̰̗̘̥̳̞̣̂̿̑̒͗̉̈̅̑̎̃̀̍̌̅͗͒̃̈́͋̕̕͠1̷̢̡̥̩̰͕̞̺̜̜̗͕͖͍̹͇̔̈̉̃̓͑̌̽͛͘͜͠1̶̢͎̝̯̜̠̯̥̹̻͇̻̳̯͎̮̦͎̝̹͍̦̖̞͙̀́͑̒͐̈́̌̄̊̃͋͛̂͒̄̀̀̓̕̕̚͝͝1̷̢̧̪̫͇̩̗͙͔̫͔̯͇̹̪̮̥̝̗̖̦͚̹̰̖̲̣̹̖̖̹͕̐͂̾͜ͅͅͅ1̴̨̧̛̣̬͉̺̞̟̱̺̞̳͙͚̳̻̞͇̱̯͓̤̣̦̞͍͉̈́̿̌̉̄̀͊̎̏̈̅͘͝1̴̡̨̛̙̳̠͙̫̭̣̥͍͕͚̼͉̜̭͙͈̩͉̲͙̲̞̼̯̰͖͓̤̪̯̣̥̩̻͇̥͓͉̯̭̪̭̒̉̆́̈́̎̉̈́̃̔́͑̅͐̀̆̚͜͝͠1̷̧̛͉̭͔̙̥̗̣̞̹̖̲̠͔͚͚͖̤̪̟̲̱͉̗̠̫̻̖̦̼͓̆̈͌̑́̇́̔̾̈́́͐̈́̓͊͆́1̷̢̧̢̨̗̠̩̱̺̯̻̲̫͇̠̯̥̺̪̠͈̹̬͖̩̩͚͔̪̣̼̙͖́̽͐̓̏̂̏̀̌̔̓̃̚͜͜1̷̢̧̢̧̱̜̤̬̬͈̲̠̯͈̳̯̖͍̺̘̳̪͙̘̤͇̫̙͉͍̙͇̮͉͚̝̤̣̭̹͆͜͝1̶̡̨̡̢̪̳͔͓̫̗̼̝̦̗̳̺̖̘̰̬̼̦̤̤̥͇͙͈̪̤͈͉͇̪̣͍́̊̀̒̒͐̀̓ͅͅ1̷̨̢̛̦̱̩̞̣̞̬͔̮͓̮̆́͗͠1̶̢̡̧̝̹͓͓͓͍̬͎͔͍̮̪̘̠͇̠͈͍͖͈̘͈̼̮̪̹̪͇͖͍̦̞̬̬̜̇̆̈́̎̂̿́1̵̨̨̟̤̯͇͕͙̝̦̻͚̤̹̦̜̰͈̺̬̀͋̔͆̓̓̅́́̎͑̒͋̄͌͂̅̕̚͘͜͠͝͝͝ͅ1̶̀̓͂̿̆̍͆͒̇͒̂̇́̓̍͌̔̀̽̿͛͆͑̀̈́͊̈͘͘̚͜͠͝͝1̴̡̡̧͕̞̣̺̮̙̟̯̪̤̤͉͎̲̖͓͍̙̭͇̠͇̝͕̯̼͇̤͙̬̽̒̓̽͋̄͆͆̋̈́̈́͜͜͜͠ͅͅͅ1̴̧̡̢̡̧̢̗̭̦̭̲̝̹͉̻̩͉͎̗͖͖̩͍̳̣̜͕͎͙͕̫̅̔͑͗̓͆̌̐̌̑̄͗́̀͆̎̉̐̆͂̔̎͊̿͛̀̾̏͘̕̕̚͠͝͝1̵̨̢̛̖̤̣̞͖̘̲̩̭̘͕̥̪̻̬̹̮̖͙̥̗̮̻̮̗̹̳̬̺̮̣̯͚̎̽̎̇̎̃̑̓̐͐́̐̇͗̀̄̔͒̈́͊̔̽́̊̈́̾̋́̽̿̎̌̈́̇͛̊͐̀̄̈́̓̑̓͘̕͝͠1̵̢̨̡̢̡̳̱̝̯̖͇̹̬̹͎͎̬̬̭̬̣̗̞̠̺̮̱͚̲̗̩̱̝̰͚͓̥̩͔̝͚̤̔͋̒͂ͅ1̷̡̢̧̛̳̟̗͈̺̲͚̥͖̥̟̩̖͍̯̤̩̤̼̺̳͚̗̗̭̬͓̫̫̥͔͇̘̺̫̘̙͚̒̓͆́̋̈́̔̋̈́̈́̀͒̀͌͒͊̄̂͘͠ͅ1̷̨̨̡̧̢̧̧̛̤̮̭͎̖͓̝̱̳͖̩̗̣̰͚̼̣̮̺͎͈̗͖͚͍̣͙̮̥͖̱͍̱̼̯̠̙̦͈̝̱̓͐̾̈́͂̂̚̚͘͘͜͜͝1̴̡̢̨̡̧̨̢̟̼͔͙̜̠͔͓̗̩͙̫͇̱̭͉̯̪͉̤̙̭̥̦̼͉̻̪̣̟̼̪͚͚̹͕̥͍̲̝̦͚͐̀̋̌̔̓́͜͠1̶̢̥̞̯̗̩͖͚̦͈͔̱̰͚͈̗͖̯̩̦̬͉͕͉͔̖͔͓̄̈̏̋̋͆̎̉̽̅͋͒̈̿̔͠͝͠ͅ1̶̡̢̛̤͕̗̪̙͚͉̦͎̥͇̮̣̬͍͚̪̓͗̈̓̽̀̉̉͆͐͑͊̏̓̒̏̋̀̑͋̎́̋̀̚̕͘͠͝1̷̛̯͎̮̭̦͓̓̈́̔̒͒͋̓̽̋̒͂̈́́̋̑̑͌̽̀͂̑̈́̚͠1̵̢͖̺͓͇͚̩̞̪̹̼̖̝̟̝̱͚̮̯̻͖̪͓̗̙͚̱̥̫̣̲̣͈̪͓͕͉͈̳̱̦̰̦̭͕̼̃̋̈̇͛́͛͊́̅͛̀́̍͗̅̌̈̑̿̃̊̏͋̓̂͋͐̂̃́͋̚͜͝͠͠͠1̸̨̡̛̫̼͈̱͖̬̦͕̫͔̝̼͇͉͚̤̪̣̗̣̖̙͚͔̩̪̣̦̼̼̥̝͓͎̺̳̭̟͔̓̔̀̃̐̂͆͆̏̔͑̈́̆͋̍͗̾̅̀̽̽̎̒̆̓͊̆́̎͒̔̐͊̋̀̑̂̕̚͜͠͝͝ͅ1̴̧̧̛͉̞̥̗̤̣̤̯̗̣̯̰̯̲͚̥̟̗̻̺̩͓̲͉̦̆̐͒̈́̌̀̓̌͂̽͒̊͒͂͌͘̕͜͜͝ͅ1̶̢̡̺̱̳̥͔͕̫̲̝̥̞̲̻̣͖͚̗͚̠͍̫͈̞̥̰͚̱̖͇̫̻̹̮̫̻̺̭̬̮̟͉̄̋̆͛͘1̷̢̢̛̝̮̻̺̞̯̥͕͕͕͔̜̯̲͖͈̐̑̃̂̈́̑̈́̈́͒̐̓̈́̉̓̈́̀̏̈́̒̉̍͊̊̾̆͂́͑͌̃̄̍̄͗̈́̈́͘̚̚͠͝ͅͅ1̵̢̡̧̛̦̮̻͎͖̹͈̳̦̣̰̮̱͇͔͔͇͎̘̹̩̭̰̯̻̰͚͇̒͑͗̂̆͗̌̏͂̅̌͋́̃̀̾̐̈́̊͋͊̈́̆̇̉͛̒̍͆͂̾̋͌͘͘̕͜͝ͅ1̶̨̡̧̳̣̥͇̰͉̠̳͚̬͔̼̞͚͓̫͉̖̹̳̬͔̺͕̘͇̼̹̳͓̺̗̭͎̩̬̲̜͓̩̩́͒͂̂͌͒̓̔̽̂̈́̆͋̈́͝͠1̷̨̢̧͚͔͙̹͓̹͖͓͈̗͚͎̮͈̘̮̣͍̞̳̻̠͉̲͈̘͈̘͔͛͊̐̆̈́̀͌̽̅́̉̎̄́͐͆͋͗̈͘͘̕͜ͅ1̴̧̭̲͚̜͖̣̙̀̊͗̑̈́̏̈͒͂͆̊͌̐̈́̑̀̉̿̔̈́́͆̊̈́̔̌̃̎̂̍̋̆̓̕͘͠͝͠͝͠͠1̵̛̪̖̟̫̠̱̌̏̀̈́̀́͒͠1̸̨̨̢̨̧͉̰̫͖͓͉̘̱̻̯̥͖̞̮̩̬̖̪̙͎̝̭͎̳̜̥̓̒́̔́̓͋͛̌̓̄̓̈́̈́̑͋̌͝͠ͅ1̷̢̡̧̨̥̬͈̲̰͉͍̟͍̬͚̫͇͕͍̹̙̹̯̬̥̞͎͖̅̇̄̄͆͂̆̆̾̔͑̉̄̈̓̓̋̆͛͑͂͂͒̈́͒̽̉̀̃̚̕̚̕͝͝͝͠͝1̷̨̧̱̝͍͕̻͍̻͙̣̫̦̗̯̺͈̱̳̬̰̬͚̰̫̖̞̘̬̲̮͔̱͍̩͕͕̥̰͉̗̜̣͉͚̈́̓̍͘͜͜1̸̼͙̱̠̬̫̥̳͍͔͖̞̚1̴̛̛͍̖͔̘̩̲̭͖̯̝̭̺̳̘͚̱̺͇̤̦̮̞̮̠͉̪͙́̒͛̒͊́͊̽͂́́̎̈͂͆́̽̽̓̌̓͂̉̎̚̕͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝1̸̨̢̨̛̜̙͍̤͇̜͓͇͚͚͖͚̘̯̫̼̟̦̝̬͈͉̠̭̙̱̬͈͒̾̀̽͌̈́̉͜͝ͅ1̴͇͔̅͜1̵̢̨̡̘͓̮̜̟͍͔̯͕͚͈͇̺̳̟̫̖̻͖̖͙̹̥͉̱͚̦̼͈̱͊̀̽1̷̢̨͚͈̱͕͍͓̤̳̠͖̩̖̬̟̘̪̞͖̘͕̹̼̘̅̉̈́̊̄̀̍̔̾̍̂̄͊̽̔̄͊̄̐͊̈́̂͑́̉̂̆͘̚̚͜͝͝͝ͅ1̶̡̛̣̟̹̥̦̣͉̠̌͆̉̓͆̅̌̐̌͂̓̇͗͛̑̀̀̀͒́͗͋͛͝͝1̶̨̡̡͖̥̼̜͚̺̟̲̮̱̲͔̻̮͎̳͖͉̈́͆̎̍̇͌͋̅̂͌͛͆̏̄̓̈́̚͝͠ͅ1̵̧̡͚̠͍̟̣̦͍̭̥̦̭̞̼̠̳̼̙͔̼̪͚͎̠͙̥̯͖̻̮͎̫͓̲̱̥̀̎̊̉̌́̅̅̿̄͆̑̌̎̏͋͂̑͂̅̑̒̿̾͒́͐̐̎͘̕̕͘͜͝͝1̷̢̡̧̡̡̛̦͔͍̤̬̱̣͕͙͇̝̗̹͙̖̣͉̪̗͍̹̘̹͎̱͓̮̰̳̩̞͎̻͎̯̳͉͉̯̗̼̍̆̌͂͆̀̋̈̍͗̂̑̋͌̈̅̉̀̎̈́͋͊̃͗͘̚̕1̶̢̻̫̺̥̙̳͚̤̟̰̣͈̩̟̜̱̟͉͕͔̅͑̽̍̍͆̌͂͋͜͜1̴͉̯͓̘͔͈̍̓̅̔̐̎͑̽̈̓͊̆̊́̉̄͋̄͝1̶̢͖̯̩̥̬̝͑̂̾͝1̶̨̨̨̢̣̙̥͓̙̭͕̯̞̟͇̜̺̗͍̦͇͇̘̟͔̣̟̗͛̆̅͗͊̈́̂̐̂̽͒̌̏̂͑̈̃̇̈́̽̃̃̂̿̀̎͆̏͘͘̚̕͠͝͠1̶̡̧̡̢̨̜̲̱͎̯̮͉͎̪̘̖̳̦̹̮̞͇̜͇̰̜͕̼̰͚̙͇̥̈́̒̈̓͂̔͒̽̇͂͌̈́̕̕͝ͅ1̵̡̜͎̝̗̻̯̪͎̮͉̣̘͔̘͕͔̣̯̭̠̫͓̫̘̘̜̱̣͈̫̜͓͈̙̤̺͉̋̄̍͋̈͂̾̇̂̏͆̌͆͐̆̅̽̒͊̏̀̚͜͝ͅ1̴̡̨̮̮̲̱̻͔̟̟̱̩͙̯̰̜̯̮͎̭͚̝̦̳̜̯̹̜̠͕͚̲̜̲̰̲̝̟̮͚̟̃̇̈́͆̄̓̂̆̌̀͊͜͜ͅͅͅ1̵̡̡̧̨̡̺̮͖̥̱̜̙̮͎̠̪̩̞̝͚̱̜̹͈͔̭̮̖͙̺͔̘͓̱͔̔̑͋̍̎͂̇͊̍̋̐͑͌̽̀̚̚͘͜͝͝ͅͅ1̸̡̨̨̢̛͉͖̼̝͓̜̤̱̫͉̰̻̝̟͉̣̫͇͇̰̩̗̞̗̙̺̞̼̲͓̘̟̗̇̂͒̅̑̿́̀̆̉̑͘͜͜͜͝1̸̧̼͍̲̲̤͈̜̯̟͕̭̩̹̊͋͐̋͋͐͐̆̀̃͊̄̓́̓͌̑̍̂̓̓͌̈́̓̈͋̄͛̃́̉̑̿̿̾̒̓̄̚ͅ1̴͕͕̫̲̝̹̳̗̩͙̠͈̫̯̜̙̗̖̥͉͍̟̦̥̬͇̬͐͑̈́̓̓̿̓̀̄̔̓̋̅͛͒̒͆̋͐̅̕̕͜͝͝͠͝1̴͕̯̭͍̖̰̟̟͙̺̙̞̟̺͈̻̪̦̺̠͕͖̖͕͔̯̱̞̫̘̥͎̘͉̠̫̦̥̳̽͂̍̑̎̄̀͑̊̎̀̕ͅ1̴̡̢̠̼̲̹̬̙̱̤̭̯̦̲̯͎̗̝̝̟̗̝̹̯̤̺̿̓͆̓͌1̸̡̨͚̬̰̩̪͎̦̳̥̩̜̩͇͈̻̠̝̺̤̔̂̀͒̋̾̓̊̀̓̀̈́́̀́̓̈́̚͜͝1̵̯̘̰͓̭͈̼̠̳̫̬̫̣̰̣̤̺͕̻̞́̾͌̀̓͐̂̓̀͂̊͊͋̎̿̇̾̒̏1̵̧̢̡̟̙̟̝̼͍̻̱͙͇̳͚̲̩͉̤̯̻̺͈̰̰͖͔͍͔̟͈͚͐̈́̔̿́͆̈́̀̍̾̔͑̓́̎̀̄̇̇̏̈́͒̿̆̈́̀͋̕̚̕͘͠͝͝1̷̨̧̡͎̖̖̝̺͙̯͎̜̜͙̟̗̤̦̹̱͚͚͍̹̼̻̥̼̫͓͙̱̗͙̣̮̮͍̦̮͚̙̯̙̺͍̈́̋͐̍̃̋̾͗́̅̎̈́̇͒̊͝1̶͎̺̬̻̳̣̟̟̑̓̓͗̽̕1̴̨̬̗̰͉͔̘͓͖̞͈̱̞̪͉̯̰̻̣̝͇͔̺̝̱̒̈́̿̓̀̔̓̂̽͛̐̇͑̄͑̈́̌́̉̃̂̇̐̎̈́̌̉̾̄̇̎̔̂͗͋̔̇͑̓̿́͘͘̚͜͠͠͝1̸̡̨̛̛̛̘̗͉̺̰̯̮̪̬̭̪̺͉͓̲̜̱͖͈͖̳͔͕͙̹͎̖̫̖̠͉̭̠̙̖͉̎̌̆͊̀̋̆̓̅̿̆̈͑̿̈́̂́̋͗̑̏̎͗̐͛̋̃̒̔̈̍̊̅͑͠͠͠͝͝͝1̷̧̨̨̨̛̯̥̳͓̠͚̫̘̥̭͍͎͎̖̯̥̗̺͖̖̺̦͕̦̣͖̞̥͍̻̼̼̪̬̠͔̇͆̀͜͜ͅ1̸̧̢͈͖͎̥͕̖͓͉͈͎̪͇͈̹̦͍͔̰̜̠͉̫͈̗͚̩̳̳̙̄̀̀̔̈́͊̔̃̐̉̈́̃̾́̏̾́́̈̐͊̑̅́̏̈̅͊̚̕̚͜͝ͅ1̶̧̺̙͎̲͙͈̲̜̹̮͇̟̤̬̗̤͈͙̳͗̓͌̍̊́̋͊̔̂̇̐̌̾̊̏̋͘̚̚͝1̵̧̛̛̮̬͓̞̬͕̭̰̯̫̦̲͇̮͕̘͖͔̼̙̘̣̞̭͕͖͈̥̺̏̈͗̄̑̉͛̂̾̍̂̈́̏́̀͌̍́̔̂͊̍̈̃͑͗͌̏̌̾̈́́̊͗̕̚͜͝͝͠1̷̨̢̨̧̣̼̺̖̥̘̙̗̖̞̗̀̐̃̋̐̈́̅͌̿̌̃̉̓͊̓͆͋̑̅̐̆̏͗̔̓̂̊̑̍́̈̐̎̕͝͠͝ͅͅͅ1̸͚̺̺̬̭͚̮̩̹̬̏1̵̡̨̰̙̙̳̺̲͇̫̦̗̫̹͇͈͇͖͎̅̽̀̃͒̽͗̑͆̈́͊̍̇̔̾̒͒͌̔̂̅͌̀̒̿͂̎̕̕̚͜͝͠1̶̧̛̛͖̪̤̘̻̭̬̯̲̼͕͕͌̑̿͒͛̄͋͐̓̽̌̈̽̄̽̾̈́̋̾͋̀̈͗̌̎̀̀͂̚̕̕͜͠͝͠͝0̶̠͉̀̈́̀̈́̍͊̑̏͊̇̋̎̎̐̚1̵͖̜̼̦͙̝̳̥͎͛͑̊̒̂̿͂̆̑̋̆̚0̴̨̛̛̱̬͙͍͎̤͓͓̰͔̖͎̘̘͇̓͋͆̍̀̈́́̈̀̓̐̽̓̓̾̈́̅̉̃̌͑̓̆͌͋̅͊̎͒̑̑̀͊̚̕͝͠1̶̨̡̝͚̮̤͙̭̟̳̟͉̟̻̺͈̣͚͚̮̤͙̥̞̉̀̉͑̋̒͂̋̌͗͌̀̀͌͗̈́͜0̴̨̧̡̢̢̛̥̬̲̱͔̲͖̳̞̼̼̳͈̖̤͓͔̝͉͚̰͍̃̿́̆̀͌̓̈́̒̽̈̓̓̏͂̓̄͗̆̃̉͊̎͗̈̑̓̉͐̏̇̿͐͐̕̚̚̕͝͝1̸̨̣͍̞̣̰̩͂1̴̜͎̘̰̫̖̭͓͙͖̲͗̑̉̇̅̎͂͆̀̆́̉̏͆̔̎̄͗͛̀̓̐̽͋̍̚͠1̶̨̧̛̜̜̮̣̟̘̘͎̯̥̯͉̞͎̻̮̫͍͓̤̜̻͖̻̼̪͇̞̺͚̫̘͉̦͔̖̰̑̆́́̓̑̐͗̊̀̐͂̃̈͗̈̀̾̂̋̈̂͗̎͊͗́̓͋͆̐́́̋̀͐̓̋̇́̈́̚̚͘͜͝ͅ1̴͈̬̭̘̰̭͍̹͍̖̗̎͑̏̈́̂͋̏̄̒̏̈́̈͂͌͂̏̐̋̈́͘̚͘͜͝͝͝1̶̢̡̡̨̨̛̛̛͍̹̬̳̺̙͍͍̈͛̅̈́͗̌̐̅̎͋̏̀͌́̿̓̀̋̐̑͛̐͐̈́̃̌̆̽̐̅̒̑͑͑̊͌́̎̾́͂̕̕̕̚̕͜͠1̸̢̨̨̡̛̛̣̞̟̳̹͈͚̞͕̝̻͎̦̠̮̙̼̤͔̰̣̺̣͖̝͎̥̦̜̙͎̗̞͆̊̂̍̂̉͂́̈̀̊͆̅̓̾͆̐̂̂̈́̌́̐̓̆̄̔̕̕͜͝͠͝͝͝͠1̶̨̨͕͍̥̥̰̲͇̖͍̞͉̹̱͔͖̜̻̮́̈́̌̀͛͋̎̈́̅̅͊͋̍͋̓̂̅̂͑̃̈́́̋̒̓́̀̿̒̿͑͂͂̈́͐̓̃̕̕̕͝͠͠1̴̡̧̧̱̭̬̜̬̲͙͎̹̝̟̹̳̀͑̃͒̐̈́̌͛̇̚̕̕1̸̨̧̨̧̧̡̨̖̪͖̺̹̖̩̙̤̱̰̜͚̼͓̮̭̣͚̦̣̥̪̳̫͖̬̠̣̤̰̤̓̈́̇̓̈́͑̌́̏̃̋̀̊̋͋͗̒̆̆̀̚̕͜1̶̛͍̭̳̳̮̩̲̺̗̳̪͇̜̓̀̍̏͒̾́̕͝ͅ1̷̢͙̫̰̪̹͉̟͚̪͚̩͖̂̄̉̋̏̅̎̊͛̓̀̄̏̋̀͘͘͝͝͝͝͝1̶̧̡̭̩̱͓̝̻͓͓͚͓̮͔͚̖͚̦͖͕̰͈͓̼̩͔͇̦̯̱̪̭͎͚̳̗̿͌̍̅̊͜͜ͅͅ1̶̧̖̤͙̭̘̭̲̩̓̊͂̉̓̏̌̑͒́́̅̀̂̆̅͑̀̀̌͘0̸̨̢̢̞̳͇̮̳̜̺̥̮͚̜̬̮̘̜̱͎̘̺̰̜̯̪̙͔̹̮̝̬̤̯̜̖̖͕̲͙̰̲͓̀̇̐̇͋̊̋́̅̓̔̾̏̈́̈́͊͑̾͗̓͑̀̔͌̌͂͐̔͐͋̀̏̄͑̉̄̔̚̚̕͝1̸̨̧̡̡̣̮͈̠̳̳̖̳̦̩͓̟̘͔̙̼̟̥̩̖̥̐̆̌͆̀͌̂́̈́́̈͊̀̆͆̐͗͆̔͆̂̎́̍͘̕͠͠͝0̸̡̨̢̧͍̥͍̳̯͕̠̻̣̗͌̓̓͆͂̐́̃̀̅̄̋̄̐̇̉́̔̓͛̅͊͆͐̒̈́̍̑̈̇̃͊̕͘̚̚̚͝͠͝͝1̷̡̨̟̗͉̯̞͕͙̺̫̜̝̹̮̣̹̼̫͙͚̘̮̺̼͍̳̺̟̭͕̗̹̳͓͈̤̪̱̯͚̝̟̭͈̭̤͊͂̑̈́̄̓͜ͅ0̸̦̪̟̪̬̖̥͇̐̏͊̈́͒̏̿1̸̨͎̮̥͎̜̥̠̙͈̓̉̀͋̄̐͋͌̔͊̍̅́͒͋̏͝͠0̴̧͈̩͇͖͔̘̪̣̝̝̙̹̫̹̹͙̟͓̖̭͉̰̪̠͍̭͓͙̱̽̈́̄̐͗͑̊̈́̋͆̿́͌̏͑͋̑̀͐̎̓̅̈́̓̊̃̑͒̈́̌͘͜ͅ1̵̢̦̼̤͚̲͍͚̲͎̮̺̩͋͂̋͊̎̀́̓͂̌̀̈́͗̾̇̂̌̎̊̈͆̑̑̍̌̈́͘̚͠0̴̧̨̡̰̩̹̣̞̜̣̼̼̝͚͎̦͔͎͈̩̻̫̗̥̰̬̝̦̖͔̙̞̱̞̹̜̫̖̖̣̯͕̖͔͇͙̣̟̖̇͗̌́́̊̿̅͒̎̾̿̑̄̉̎͒̐̈̀͂̈́͑͊̓͂̽̌̑̃̈́͌̄̅͒̂͋͒̎̍̕̚̕͝ͅ1̸̘͖̟̮̟̒̈̈́̇̉͂̐͒̐̃0̸̨̧̨̨̛̩̣͙̘͎͇͍̻̜̘͈̖͔͇͈͉͉̹͎̗̣͕̘̬̬̮̞̗͖̤̗̖͔̌̄̃̋̆̍͂́͆̄̀͒͒͌̈́̓̆̍̀͊͑̈́̓͋̇̑͛͗̇̀͛̏̍̇͋̅̅̑̍͂̕̕̕͜͝͝ͅͅ1̸̢̧̧̢̛̖̙͖̘̦̻̮̦̲̘̲̖̪͉̪͚̦̯̠̠̺̮̬̬͓̼̤̲̖͋̈́̏͂̏̅̋̎̓̄̓͋͋̎̊̅͂̐̓̑͛̈̇͂̂̔̒̍̽́̍͘͘̚̚͝͝͝͝ͅͅ1̵̧̛̛̹͈̰̑͂͂̔̏́̄͒́̈̏͒͐̒͊̈́̀̌̀̂̍̉̆̽̃͊͋̄̊̓͒̓͒͂̈̊̿̂̅̏̆̚͝͠͝͝͝͝0̵̨̧̧̼̠̩̳͍̖̩̱̹̮͍̜̥̰̙̲̬͓͎̳̙̜̮̞̯̻̘̫̖̺̬̮̮̩̪͖̲̠̝̩̀̈́͋͂̈́̅̑͊̊͊͌͂͜ͅ1̵̛͍͔̤̭̭̾̃͑́͛̈͐̑̎̄͝͠0̶̢̛̜̜̤̘̼͇̰̜̗̗̤̳͇̤̮̭̩̪̘̩̖̩͓̓̒̃̏̈̀̒̈́̽̇͆͆̇͋̄͊̀̅̐̋̾̔͊̆͒̍̅̅̀̐̿͐̌͗̈́̌̍̕̚͝͝͝1̴̛̰̅̋̂̌̋̅̀̈̓̓͌̑͑̀̏̔͛͗̆̈́͋̂̀̚͝͠ͅ0̷̡̧̢̡̨̛̼͓̠̞͕̫̭̩͍̝̲̻̭̜̳̜̝͈̦̫̮̻̮̜̰̫͖͖̲͕̝̹͉̱̥̗͍̓̃̿͐̇́̆̒̈́̈́̈̐̂́̀͆̽̈́̇̄̏̎͆͋̿̑͐͂̂͗͂̓̌̋͌͘͘͜͜͝ͅͅ0̴̧̢̢̛͉̻̖͕͚̲͎̗̰͖̞̞̯̥͚͔̗̪̲̖͙̟͕̱͓̤̮͓͓̣͕̤̥̪͇̻̜͍̫͎̲̫͙̝̭̪̓̾͂̑̎̈́̔̏̏͐͠͝͝0̸̧̧̧̨̨̨̙̟̦͎̬̪̝͉̰͕̳̯͚̜͇͕͓̫̰̳͇͓̘̣̘̥͍͖̠̰̼͔̯̯́̎͗̒͗̏́̔̒̄̓̇̉̓̑̓͊͂͑̑̌́̽̈́̈́̀͆̉̇̀̓̃̕̕͜͜͠͠͠͠͝ͅ0̴̢̛̛͓̖̥͔̬͔̖̯̭̖̥̯̱͇̦͎̥̹̜̺̼͓̲̮̺͓̫̘̤͙̎͗͋͋̎͐̇̐̌̈̌̀͊́͒̉̉͒̌̏̉̏̌̇͆͗̄̈̎͑̓̆̈́͂̐̅͒͂̔̾̚̚͘͘͘͘͝͝0̴̡̧̧̢̧̩̞͍̮̰̱͕̺͓̪͕̹̺͎͉̩̬̩͍͔͖̪̆͌͐̈̍́̒̈́͌̿0̸̨̡̡̢̢̧͉̩̼̫̱̭̹̺̤̲̳̙̦͉͔̩̖̫̮͈͍̰̤͙͓̻̍̊̈́̈͘͝ͅ0̶̧̛̹̟͉̮̥͚͈͎̺̭̞̘̻̤̼̳͓̘̹̞̎͐̉̉͗͂̇̄̄̒̅̑͒̿̐̌̒͗̈́̈́̀̊̿͒̓̀̑̄̇͐̈́̚̕͘0̸͙̖̥͖͔̗͇͔̳̘̦̰̤͕̻̄0̶̢̡̡̧̨̧͕̱̗̥̺͇̟̯̰͇͇͇̣͈̻͍̹̻͈̙͔̝͇͎̻̜͇̼͉͙̱͕͊̾͛̀͗̍̀͑́̋̒̿̈́̑̽͘̕͜͜͝ͅͅ0̵̢̧̨̰̮͎̻͈̲̼̥̞̮̮̦͓͖̤̘̼̫͎͚͕̹̼͈̲͖̊̊̇̒̽̆́̓͂̉̿͛̓̄̊̽̈̈͆̈̍̅̋͗̈́̚̕̕͜͝͠0̵̡̡̨͙̙̦̟̩̝̖͉̤͔̩͍̹͓̥̣̠̦̖̗̫̯̱̮̲̞̲̗̪̗̤̮͙͎͔̠̫̝͊̋͆̀̍̔͐̔͂̆͑̓͘̕̚͠͝͝ͅ0̸̧̡͍̦̰̪͓͓̩̯͇͉̯̣̹̐̏͒̈́̈́͌̕͜͝ͅ0̶̡̛͚͔͉̺̻͚̣͈̭͖̫̭͎̯̍͛̓̏̈͆̉́̈́͊̓͑́́̀̿̎̄̽̔̈̑̈́̏̋͑̽͘͝0̶̧̧̨̧̮̞̤̭̤͙̙̣̮̰͉̼̻̬͔̻̝̫͕̗̫̤̥̙̜̀̍̐͛͌̂́͘͝͝0̴̡̨̛̻̩̟̞͓̙̳͓͚͕̖̲͖̫̜̤͇̠̖̭͉͚̗̹̼̘̝̮̮͓̺̬̙̘̠̫̲̦͓̟͙̥̻̺̌̓̉̌͘͜͜͜0̵̛̦͕̗̣̯͒̄̊̈́̀͗̂́̓̀͌̾̄͌̎̽͌͆͐͛̕̚̚0̸̢̡͎̻̤͙̬̻̟̥͈͕͖̇̊̆̀̽̾̈́̂̾̈́͜͝1̶̨̨̨̠͖̩̦̘̺͍̤̩̝͍͍̩̣̯̪̲̘͎̯̳̝̥̘͈̬̤̩̲͙͓̟͕̣̩̯̭͍̜̰̮̪͇̲͚̘́͑0̴̧̧̡̝͓͔̬̺͍̭̼̙͙̪͖̣̼̖̜̥̮̘̖̤̗̻̹̠͕͍̤̻̦̯̬̭̤̺̣͛͗̋̀̐͊͆̓̃́̊͌̾͠1̶̬̰͎̮̙͇͙̯̘͎̭͆̓̈́͒̏́̐̋̔̍̒̌͗͛̑̌̃̇̀̈́̄̃̾̓̽͐̀͑̈̀̽͗́̈̾̌̀͐̍̃̍̆͌̀͋̉̕͘͜0̶̢̟̼̫̽̇̈́1̴̢̨̡̞̹̪̦̼͈͍̰̯͓̿̎0̵̨̢͙̻͎̰̬̟̟͈͕̼͍͕̼̖̫̹͕͕̮̜̰͇͚̞̪̝͓̱̖͓̙̹̜̬̦̫̙̯̦̣͈̜͉̖͑̏̔̈̀͛̈́̾̍̄͂͆̇̀̆̈́̋̕̚͜ͅ1̸̡̲̥̲͔̗̱̟̠̩̦̖̺̯̣͇̝͈̱̮̺̣͈͌͂̀̔̄͂̎͜͝0̶̡̨̨̢̨̬̳̲̜̞̘̬͙͉̙̬̲̯͖̺̟̝̣͙̱̜̤͎̞̜̫͈͚͔̣̬̮̥̬͖̞̞̪̳̋̑̊̐̎̌͂̑̎̔͜ͅ1̶̡̛͔̱͈͎̞̹̩̬̟̺̤͕̟̃̒̆̄̿̂̏̐̒̊͋̈́̈́͛͌̎͊̓͐̓̾͂͊̉͋̿͗̎̇͘͘͘͝͝͝͠0̵̢̨̛̛̪̟̪̻̤̳̮̩̜͇̝̪̬̻͎̣̀̈́̅̄̇̽̆̋̂̅̌̅̃͊̃̊̿̇̈́̍̾̑̅̈̀̍̓̍̔͗̑̅̒͐̉̌̈̐͒͝͝͠͝͠ͅ1̶̧̨̧̨̛̩̬̹͙̗̗̜̭͉͎̙̠̝̥̦̩̠̦͖̺͍̘͕͓͈͔̟͓̦͛̈͗͗̔̀͗̇͐͋̇͛̊̄͗̓́̃̂̄̓͌̏̽̈́́̀̾͒̂͂̓͗͊̿̿̒͝͠ͅͅ1̶̡̢̡̱̟͎̱̱̣̲͖̗̰̜̞̬̭̮͚̙͙̈́̿̾̂̃͆́́̍͜1̷̧̨̜̻̼̲̜̺̜͎̭̫̤̯̦̺̹̮͍̝͈͉̠͇͍̥̲͕̰̙̖̦̱̤̰̇̊́̓̓̑̿͗͐̑̒̿͘͜͝͝1̸̢̧̡̛̛̝͙͙͚͕̤̰͖̱͙̜̭̣̜̲̯̳̻̰̦͚̘͙͕̣͍͓̺̻͇̌̏̓͋̐͒̐̇̓̀͑̅͊̐̌̇̌̐̅̌̽̋̂̕͜͜͝͠1̵̢̡̫͚̮̣̜͇̠͉̬̻̗̫̹̳͙̩͓̳̏̂̈̇̌̌͐̂͊̇̎̂̀͂̈́̏͊̆̿͐̓͑́̈́̅̔̌̽͊̔̌̌̓̉̃͋̂̈̔̀̀̈́̚͠͝͝ͅ1̴̛̙̖̟͇͑̑̉̒̅̈͊̑̆͑̈́̈́̍͊̀̈́̑̊̾̄̓͛̋̑͒̀͋̋̏̀̍̎͂̀̉̿̈͘͘͘̕͝͠͝1̷̗̀̓͛͑̾̃̑͂̒̕1̵̼̠͉̱̼͎̍̓̏̓̅̌̂̽̓̔͐̔̀̾͐̍̚̕͝͝1̷̢̢̨̛̛̝̲̺̩͕͂̌͊̆̎̀͗̆̇̑̃͆͛̿͒̐͐͊̔̀͑̄̓̇́͆̈́͘͠͝͝͠͠1̸̢̨̛̘̫̭͇̫̣̣̜͖̫̹͇͕̋̒͋́́̒͌̆̈́̔̾̋̽͐̿͊͒̃̈́͛̔̋̒̊͛̆̐̆̇͂͘̚͝1̴̨̡̤̤͎̤̪̭̰̘̠̖̙̣̭̹̤̮͇͈͖̠̦̘̰̩͚̬̳̘͇̄̊̾̂̏̚̕ͅͅ1̷̨̛̣̩͓̯͕̥̫̆̄͒̎͛̐̀̿̈́̈́̏̿̆̔͠͝1̷̢̡̨̘̗̰̬̹̰̜̹̜̻͓̝̤̫̘̝͎̞͎͙̥̼̫̘̦̹̣̜͈͓͉̹͌͆̃́̈́̕͜͜ͅͅ1̶̡̨̢̢̙͕̫͉͙̯̼̩͍̬̥͓̭̭̪̟̠̖͎̺͔̙͉̱̜̝̭̭̜̹̳͔̙̦͔͍̝̖̳̩͌̓̅̅͌̉̓́̍͆̾̍̌̿͌̀͐̎͆̎̂͆̓͆̀̇̄͐̉̈́̌̐̀̀̀̈̚̕͘͘͜ͅͅ1̴̧̗̰̟̮̘͚̜̗̰͉̓̒͌̓̑̾́̈́̽́͐͐́̆͒́̌̇̓̍̊̌͆́̕͠͝ͅ1̸̨̨̨̡̧̜̰̤̞͎̞̲͙̹̳̺̭̰̯̯͚̳͓̤̺̠̜̖͕͔͎̟̺̰͚̩͎̮̼̺̳̘͇͎̘̠̦̍̆̋͜ͅ1̷̫̱͍̘̤̞̟̣̙̟̝̞͎̻̻̲̼̝̣͚̘̮̮͖͎̜̗̤́̐̅̽̓̅̓̓̃̀͐͊̍̉̎̄̓̆̅͗̓͂̈́̿͌̎̚̕ͅ1̵̢̡̨̢̛̛̠͈̳̦͚̘̯̳̱̪͚̣̮͕̙̘̖̖̫̹͉̬͓͔͚̭͉̪̪̦̥̟̤͔̜͇̖̫̫̗̥͔̄̇̈́͑̽̓̊͛̿̓̅̌͛́̀̍͗̎͗̐͋̌͊̀͂̐̽̅͘̕̕͜͝ͅ1̵̧̢̨̛̛̜̠̭͍̻̝̻̯͚̲̲̦̩̦͚̼͐̓̔̆̉̓̈̿͒̒͛́̒̆̆̐̄́̎̿̓̍̏́̇̏̎̓̂́͋̐̐͊̽͘̕̕̚̚͠͝͝1̸̻̩̥͉̠͉̩̻̞̙̗̰̮͓̙̼̟̳͕͚̗̻̀͋͒̍͜͠ͅͅ1̴̧̭͉̜̠͎̭͖͖̰̹͒́̋͆̋́̑̎̄̅͌̊̑̆́̈́͛̍̂͊̅̌͛̅͛̓͆̈́̈̐̊͊̈̇̾͐̎̈́͐͘͠͠1̶̧̨̼̭̘͎̗̦͕͍͍̦͚̞̺͎̱̟̝̰̯̺̝̥̩͍͈̻̳̠̲̖̟̜͔͓̘͈̙̟̰̒̊̆̏̄̈́͗͛̉͋̂̋̉́̅̈́͒̑̑̔͛̾̋̃̀̏̓͌̚̕͝͝͝1̶̡̨̭̲͉͖̗͎̻̬̺͚̥̬̻͆͠1̴̡̨͉̲̯̩̤̺͚̺̬͍̝̯͙͎̗̯̝̏̓̇͗͌̔̋͊̈́̈̈́̄͋͒̆̄̑̋̑͒͛̊̓̂̍̌̍̇̏̄̅̿̍͗̀͐̊̅͊̅̅͛̚̕̕͠͠͝ͅͅ1̸̧̻̖̝̩͎̰̜̞̤͉͉̘̭̭͚̤̬̼̣͕̮̐͂̉̈́̓̏̐͑͝ͅͅ1̷̧̛̣̰̩̮̹͍͈͍̲̝̻̹̩̤̦̯͇̼̝̹̜̫̗͖̱̤̉̍̏́͋̈̍̈́̅̍͗̂̽͐͗͒̐̾́̍̓͑́͊̅̇̉̚͠͝͝ͅ1̶̛̛̝͓̜̹̂̾͑̇̋̈̀̌͋́͗̓͋́͒̊͋̈́̑͂͛̆̄̍̂̐̑̚͘͜͝1̸̡̰̹̰̣͖̼̮̳̠̟̙̰̳̯̜̪̩̳̙͖̤̘͑͋̃̇̏͗̀̒̽͆̂͛̅̑́̓̾͌̂́̄̽́̋͌̃́̂͛́́̌̍̔̓̓͒͆̒̕͘͜͜1̶̧̧̡̡͇͖̜͈̲͉̼̺͉̙̫̰̻͓̜̻͉̬̩̜͉̱͉̮̞̯̣̗̫͙̪̝̹̪̖̘̱̹̃͜1̵̨̧͖͔͉̟̜̞̫̬̬̱̞̩̰̣̣̞͈͔͓̏̓̀͌̏̋̏͒̑͒̐̑͛̆̽̊̎̕ͅ1̴̢̧̡̢̡̧̨̛̙͇͉̱̳͙͕̣̻̝̥͉̤̯̱͉̜̰̯̤̰͔̯̹̠̣̗̲̙̞̉̅̀͐̌͋͋̿̐͒̓̑̂̊͒̑̅̓̌̑̎͜͝1̶̢̢͉͉̳͙̭̥̱̭̦̻͇̘̣͔̼̜̝̤͎̥̭͇̝͓̟̥͊̀͗͂̄̓͂͋̐͗̿̆̿̎́̐͋̑̀͑̓̆́̕͠͠͠͝͠1̵̡̢̛͙̺̼̞̯̥͍̬͙̳̭̳̦͉͒͒̊̅̽͌͊͐̑̐̾̍̔͊̈́̀͛͐́̒͒͗̏̊̓̌͗̇̍́̊̍̄̽̚͘͘͘̕͘͠͝͠͠1̸̡̱͙̜̝̙̤̖̱̗̞̹̠͖̻͈̳̑͐̾͋̈́̄́̒̐̍̈́͗̇͗̀͑̈́̋͒̌̈́͛̊̒̊̀̀̚̕̕͠͝ͅ1̵̡̗̺͓̻͙̦̼͕̲̰̭̫̱͙͎̣̩̙̮̥̱̞̎̓͒̉̇̇̾̈́̎̉͆͆͌́͌̂̐͊̇͋̅͘̕͝ͅ1̸̡̹̯̭͔͈̗͉̯̳̬̀͊͑͌̾͂͌̈́̎͛̉͐̇̓̏̆̒̕͘͜͠͝1̶̨̡̡̢̬̦̪̰̥͓͓͎̼͉͕̲̘͕͓͓̼̦͈̫͎͇̠̬͔̇̿̎̿̾̀̐͗͌̑̾̇̑̇̌͂̍͗̋̈͗̇̀̈́͌̏͐̋̀͑̈̎̕̕͜1̴̧̡̦͓̯͚͇̖͓͈̹̟̰͚͖͎̰͖̖́1̵̡̡̛̛̛͓͖̯̩̱̝̗̯̩̰̖̯͉͙̜̘̤͕̗̹̦͓̞̳͓̗̝̤̪̯̠̏̆́͒̇̂̾͒̆̉̿͗͌́̃̎͐̆̀̂̒̐̈́͒̋͐̉̍̓͛́̋̚̕̕͝͝͠͝͠͠ͅͅ1̷̡̨̢̢͍̳͙̖̹̖̬̮͔̻̘̲̙͙̙̝̥̦̜̳̗̹̞̜̼̩̙͔̦͕͚̬̲̺͍͈͖̄͐̊͂̓̾͋̄̈̆̊̀̍͛̏̾͋̀͐̓͌́̈́̍͘̕͘͠ͅͅͅ1̶̧̛̛͖̪̤̘̻̭̬̯̲̼͕͕͌̑̿͒͛̄͋͐̓̽̌̈̽̄̽̾̈́̋̾͋̀̈͗̌̎̀̀͂̚̕̕͜͠͝͠͝0̶̠͉̀̈́̀̈́̍͊̑̏͊̇̋̎̎̐̚1̵͖̜̼̦͙̝̳̥͎͛͑̊̒̂̿͂̆̑̋̆̚0̴̨̛̛̱̬͙͍͎̤͓͓̰͔̖͎̘̘͇̓͋͆̍̀̈́́̈̀̓̐̽̓̓̾̈́̅̉̃̌͑̓̆͌͋̅͊̎͒̑̑̀͊̚̕͝͠1̶̨̡̝͚̮̤͙̭̟̳̟͉̟̻̺͈̣͚͚̮̤͙̥̞̉̀̉͑̋̒͂̋̌͗͌̀̀͌͗̈́͜0̴̨̧̡̢̢̛̥̬̲̱͔̲͖̳̞̼̼̳͈̖̤͓͔̝͉͚̰͍̃̿́̆̀͌̓̈́̒̽̈̓̓̏͂̓̄͗̆̃̉͊̎͗̈̑̓̉͐̏̇̿͐͐̕̚̚̕͝͝1̸̨̣͍̞̣̰̩͂1̴̜͎̘̰̫̖̭͓͙͖̲͗̑̉̇̅̎͂͆̀̆́̉̏͆̔̎̄͗͛̀̓̐̽͋̍̚͠1̶̨̧̛̜̜̮̣̟̘̘͎̯̥̯͉̞͎̻̮̫͍͓̤̜̻͖̻̼̪͇̞̺͚̫̘͉̦͔̖̰̑̆́́̓̑̐͗̊̀̐͂̃̈͗̈̀̾̂̋̈̂͗̎͊͗́̓͋͆̐́́̋̀͐̓̋̇́̈́̚̚͘͜͝ͅ1̴͈̬̭̘̰̭͍̹͍̖̗̎͑̏̈́̂͋̏̄̒̏̈́̈͂͌͂̏̐̋̈́͘̚͘͜͝͝͝1̶̢̡̡̨̨̛̛̛͍̹̬̳̺̙͍͍̈͛̅̈́͗̌̐̅̎͋̏̀͌́̿̓̀̋̐̑͛̐͐̈́̃̌̆̽̐̅̒̑͑͑̊͌́̎̾́͂̕̕̕̚̕͜͠1̸̢̨̨̡̛̛̣̞̟̳̹͈͚̞͕̝̻͎̦̠̮̙̼̤͔̰̣̺̣͖̝͎̥̦̜̙͎̗̞͆̊̂̍̂̉͂́̈̀̊͆̅̓̾͆̐̂̂̈́̌́̐̓̆̄̔̕̕͜͝͠͝͝͝͠1̶̨̨͕͍̥̥̰̲͇̖͍̞͉̹̱͔͖̜̻̮́̈́̌̀͛͋̎̈́̅̅͊͋̍͋̓̂̅̂͑̃̈́́̋̒̓́̀̿̒̿͑͂͂̈́͐̓̃̕̕̕͝͠͠1̴̡̧̧̱̭̬̜̬̲͙͎̹̝̟̹̳̀͑̃͒̐̈́̌͛̇̚̕̕1̸̨̧̨̧̧̡̨̖̪͖̺̹̖̩̙̤̱̰̜͚̼͓̮̭̣͚̦̣̥̪̳̫͖̬̠̣̤̰̤̓̈́̇̓̈́͑̌́̏̃̋̀̊̋͋͗̒̆̆̀̚̕͜1̶̛͍̭̳̳̮̩̲̺̗̳̪͇̜̓̀̍̏͒̾́̕͝ͅ1̷̢͙̫̰̪̹͉̟͚̪͚̩͖̂̄̉̋̏̅̎̊͛̓̀̄̏̋̀͘͘͝͝͝͝͝1̶̧̡̭̩̱͓̝̻͓͓͚͓̮͔͚̖͚̦͖͕̰͈͓̼̩͔͇̦̯̱̪̭͎͚̳̗̿͌̍̅̊͜͜ͅͅ1̶̧̖̤͙̭̘̭̲̩̓̊͂̉̓̏̌̑͒́́̅̀̂̆̅͑̀̀̌͘0̸̨̢̢̞̳͇̮̳̜̺̥̮͚̜̬̮̘̜̱͎̘̺̰̜̯̪̙͔̹̮̝̬̤̯̜̖̖͕̲͙̰̲͓̀̇̐̇͋̊̋́̅̓̔̾̏̈́̈́͊͑̾͗̓͑̀̔͌̌͂͐̔͐͋̀̏̄͑̉̄̔̚̚̕͝1̸̨̧̡̡̣̮͈̠̳̳̖̳̦̩͓̟̘͔̙̼̟̥̩̖̥̐̆̌͆̀͌̂́̈́́̈͊̀̆͆̐͗͆̔͆̂̎́̍͘̕͠͠͝0̸̡̨̢̧͍̥͍̳̯͕̠̻̣̗͌̓̓͆͂̐́̃̀̅̄̋̄̐̇̉́̔̓͛̅͊͆͐̒̈́̍̑̈̇̃͊̕͘̚̚̚͝͠͝͝1̷̡̨̟̗͉̯̞͕͙̺̫̜̝̹̮̣̹̼̫͙͚̘̮̺̼͍̳̺̟̭͕̗̹̳͓͈̤̪̱̯͚̝̟̭͈̭̤͊͂̑̈́̄̓͜ͅ0̸̦̪̟̪̬̖̥͇̐̏͊̈́͒̏̿1̸̨͎̮̥͎̜̥̠̙͈̓̉̀͋̄̐͋͌̔͊̍̅́͒͋̏͝͠0̴̧͈̩͇͖͔̘̪̣̝̝̙̹̫̹̹͙̟͓̖̭͉̰̪̠͍̭͓͙̱̽̈́̄̐͗͑̊̈́̋͆̿́͌̏͑͋̑̀͐̎̓̅̈́̓̊̃̑͒̈́̌͘͜ͅ1̵̢̦̼̤͚̲͍͚̲͎̮̺̩͋͂̋͊̎̀́̓͂̌̀̈́͗̾̇̂̌̎̊̈͆̑̑̍̌̈́͘̚͠0̴̧̨̡̰̩̹̣̞̜̣̼̼̝͚͎̦͔͎͈̩̻̫̗̥̰̬̝̦̖͔̙̞̱̞̹̜̫̖̖̣̯͕̖͔͇͙̣̟̖̇͗̌́́̊̿̅͒̎̾̿̑̄̉̎͒̐̈̀͂̈́͑͊̓͂̽̌̑̃̈́͌̄̅͒̂͋͒̎̍̕̚̕͝ͅ1̸̘͖̟̮̟̒̈̈́̇̉͂̐͒̐̃0̸̨̧̨̨̛̩̣͙̘͎͇͍̻̜̘͈̖͔͇͈͉͉̹͎̗̣͕̘̬̬̮̞̗͖̤̗̖͔̌̄̃̋̆̍͂́͆̄̀͒͒͌̈́̓̆̍̀͊͑̈́̓͋̇̑͛͗̇̀͛̏̍̇͋̅̅̑̍͂̕̕̕͜͝͝ͅͅ1̸̢̧̧̢̛̖̙͖̘̦̻̮̦̲̘̲̖̪͉̪͚̦̯̠̠̺̮̬̬͓̼̤̲̖͋̈́̏͂̏̅̋̎̓̄̓͋͋̎̊̅͂̐̓̑͛̈̇͂̂̔̒̍̽́̍͘͘̚̚͝͝͝͝ͅͅ1̵̧̛̛̹͈̰̑͂͂̔̏́̄͒́̈̏͒͐̒͊̈́̀̌̀̂̍̉̆̽̃͊͋̄̊̓͒̓͒͂̈̊̿̂̅̏̆̚͝͠͝͝͝͝0̵̨̧̧̼̠̩̳͍̖̩̱̹̮͍̜̥̰̙̲̬͓͎̳̙̜̮̞̯̻̘̫̖̺̬̮̮̩̪͖̲̠̝̩̀̈́͋͂̈́̅̑͊̊͊͌͂͜ͅ1̵̛͍͔̤̭̭̾̃͑́͛̈͐̑̎̄͝͠0̶̢̛̜̜̤̘̼͇̰̜̗̗̤̳͇̤̮̭̩̪̘̩̖̩͓̓̒̃̏̈̀̒̈́̽̇͆͆̇͋̄͊̀̅̐̋̾̔͊̆͒̍̅̅̀̐̿͐̌͗̈́̌̍̕̚͝͝͝1̴̛̰̅̋̂̌̋̅̀̈̓̓͌̑͑̀̏̔͛͗̆̈́͋̂̀̚͝͠ͅ0̷̡̧̢̡̨̛̼͓̠̞͕̫̭̩͍̝̲̻̭̜̳̜̝͈̦̫̮̻̮̜̰̫͖͖̲͕̝̹͉̱̥̗͍̓̃̿͐̇́̆̒̈́̈́̈̐̂́̀͆̽̈́̇̄̏̎͆͋̿̑͐͂̂͗͂̓̌̋͌͘͘͜͜͝ͅͅ0̴̧̢̢̛͉̻̖͕͚̲͎̗̰͖̞̞̯̥͚͔̗̪̲̖͙̟͕̱͓̤̮͓͓̣͕̤̥̪͇̻̜͍̫͎̲̫͙̝̭̪̓̾͂̑̎̈́̔̏̏͐͠͝͝0̸̧̧̧̨̨̨̙̟̦͎̬̪̝͉̰͕̳̯͚̜͇͕͓̫̰̳͇͓̘̣̘̥͍͖̠̰̼͔̯̯́̎͗̒͗̏́̔̒̄̓̇̉̓̑̓͊͂͑̑̌́̽̈́̈́̀͆̉̇̀̓̃̕̕͜͜͠͠͠͠͝ͅ0̴̢̛̛͓̖̥͔̬͔̖̯̭̖̥̯̱͇̦͎̥̹̜̺̼͓̲̮̺͓̫̘̤͙̎͗͋͋̎͐̇̐̌̈̌̀͊́͒̉̉͒̌̏̉̏̌̇͆͗̄̈̎͑̓̆̈́͂̐̅͒͂̔̾̚̚͘͘͘͘͝͝0̴̡̧̧̢̧̩̞͍̮̰̱͕̺͓̪͕̹̺͎͉̩̬̩͍͔͖̪̆͌͐̈̍́̒̈́͌̿0̸̨̡̡̢̢̧͉̩̼̫̱̭̹̺̤̲̳̙̦͉͔̩̖̫̮͈͍̰̤͙͓̻̍̊̈́̈͘͝ͅ0̶̧̛̹̟͉̮̥͚͈͎̺̭̞̘̻̤̼̳͓̘̹̞̎͐̉̉͗͂̇̄̄̒̅̑͒̿̐̌̒͗̈́̈́̀̊̿͒̓̀̑̄̇͐̈́̚̕͘0̸͙̖̥͖͔̗͇͔̳̘̦̰̤͕̻̄0̶̢̡̡̧̨̧͕̱̗̥̺͇̟̯̰͇͇͇̣͈̻͍̹̻͈̙͔̝͇͎̻̜͇̼͉͙̱͕͊̾͛̀͗̍̀͑́̋̒̿̈́̑̽͘̕͜͜͝ͅͅ0̵̢̧̨̰̮͎̻͈̲̼̥̞̮̮̦͓͖̤̘̼̫͎͚͕̹̼͈̲͖̊̊̇̒̽̆́̓͂̉̿͛̓̄̊̽̈̈͆̈̍̅̋͗̈́̚̕̕͜͝͠0̵̡̡̨͙̙̦̟̩̝̖͉̤͔̩͍̹͓̥̣̠̦̖̗̫̯̱̮̲̞̲̗̪̗̤̮͙͎͔̠̫̝͊̋͆̀̍̔͐̔͂̆͑̓͘̕̚͠͝͝ͅ0̸̧̡͍̦̰̪͓͓̩̯͇͉̯̣̹̐̏͒̈́̈́͌̕͜͝ͅ0̶̡̛͚͔͉̺̻͚̣͈̭͖̫̭͎̯̍͛̓̏̈͆̉́̈́͊̓͑́́̀̿̎̄̽̔̈̑̈́̏̋͑̽͘͝0̶̧̧̨̧̮̞̤̭̤͙̙̣̮̰͉̼̻̬͔̻̝̫͕̗̫̤̥̙̜̀̍̐͛͌̂́͘͝͝0̴̡̨̛̻̩̟̞͓̙̳͓͚͕̖̲͖̫̜̤͇̠̖̭͉͚̗̹̼̘̝̮̮͓̺̬̙̘̠̫̲̦͓̟͙̥̻̺̌̓̉̌͘͜͜͜0̵̛̦͕̗̣̯͒̄̊̈́̀͗̂́̓̀͌̾̄͌̎̽͌͆͐͛̕̚̚0̸̢̡͎̻̤͙̬̻̟̥͈͕͖̇̊̆̀̽̾̈́̂̾̈́͜͝1̶̨̨̨̠͖̩̦̘̺͍̤̩̝͍͍̩̣̯̪̲̘͎̯̳̝̥̘͈̬̤̩̲͙͓̟͕̣̩̯̭͍̜̰̮̪͇̲͚̘́͑0̴̧̧̡̝͓͔̬̺͍̭̼̙͙̪͖̣̼̖̜̥̮̘̖̤̗̻̹̠͕͍̤̻̦̯̬̭̤̺̣͛͗̋̀̐͊͆̓̃́̊͌̾͠1̶̬̰͎̮̙͇͙̯̘͎̭͆̓̈́͒̏́̐̋̔̍̒̌͗͛̑̌̃̇̀̈́̄̃̾̓̽͐̀͑̈̀̽͗́̈̾̌̀͐̍̃̍̆͌̀͋̉̕͘͜0̶̢̟̼̫̽̇̈́1̴̢̨̡̞̹̪̦̼͈͍̰̯͓̿̎0̵̨̢͙̻͎̰̬̟̟͈͕̼͍͕̼̖̫̹͕͕̮̜̰͇͚̞̪̝͓̱̖͓̙̹̜̬̦̫̙̯̦̣͈̜͉̖͑̏̔̈̀͛̈́̾̍̄͂͆̇̀̆̈́̋̕̚͜ͅ1̸̡̲̥̲͔̗̱̟̠̩̦̖̺̯̣͇̝͈̱̮̺̣͈͌͂̀̔̄͂̎͜͝1̷̡̨̢̢͍̳͙̖̹̖̬̮͔̻̘̲̙͙̙̝̥̦̜̳̗̹̞̜̼̩̙͔̦͕͚̬̲̺͍͈͖̄͐̊͂̓̾͋̄̈̆̊̀̍͛̏̾͋̀͐̓͌́̈́̍͘̕͘͠ͅͅͅ1̶̧̛̛͖̪̤̘̻̭̬̯̲̼͕͕͌̑̿͒͛̄͋͐̓̽̌̈̽̄̽̾̈́̋̾͋̀̈͗̌̎̀̀͂̚̕̕͜͠͝͠͝0̶̠͉̀̈́̀̈́̍͊̑̏͊̇̋̎̎̐̚1̵͖̜̼̦͙̝̳̥͎͛͑̊̒̂̿͂̆̑̋̆̚0̴̨̛̛̱̬͙͍͎̤͓͓̰͔̖͎̘̘͇̓͋͆̍̀̈́́̈̀̓̐̽̓̓̾̈́̅̉̃̌͑̓̆͌͋̅͊̎͒̑̑̀͊̚̕͝͠1̶̨̡̝͚̮̤͙̭̟̳̟͉̟̻̺͈̣͚͚̮̤͙̥̞̉̀̉͑̋̒͂̋̌͗͌̀̀͌͗̈́͜0̴̨̧̡̢̢̛̥̬̲̱͔̲͖̳̞̼̼̳͈̖̤͓͔̝͉͚̰͍̃̿́̆̀͌̓̈́̒̽̈̓̓̏͂̓̄͗̆̃̉͊̎͗̈̑̓̉͐̏̇̿͐͐̕̚̚̕͝͝1̸̨̣͍̞̣̰̩͂1̴̜͎̘̰̫̖̭͓͙͖̲͗̑̉̇̅̎͂͆̀̆́̉̏͆̔̎̄͗͛̀̓̐̽͋̍̚͠1̶̨̧̛̜̜̮̣̟̘̘͎̯̥̯͉̞͎̻̮̫͍͓̤̜̻͖̻̼̪͇̞̺͚̫̘͉̦͔̖̰̑̆́́̓̑̐͗̊̀̐͂̃̈͗̈̀̾̂̋̈̂͗̎͊͗́̓͋͆̐́́̋̀͐̓̋̇́̈́̚̚͘͜͝ͅ1̴͈̬̭̘̰̭͍̹͍̖̗̎͑̏̈́̂͋̏̄̒̏̈́̈͂͌͂̏̐̋̈́͘̚͘͜͝͝͝1̶̢̡̡̨̨̛̛̛͍̹̬̳̺̙͍͍̈͛̅̈́͗̌̐̅̎͋̏̀͌́̿̓̀̋̐̑͛̐͐̈́̃̌̆̽̐̅̒̑͑͑̊͌́̎̾́͂̕̕̕̚̕͜͠1̸̢̨̨̡̛̛̣̞̟̳̹͈͚̞͕̝̻͎̦̠̮̙̼̤͔̰̣̺̣͖̝͎̥̦̜̙͎̗̞͆̊̂̍̂̉͂́̈̀̊͆̅̓̾͆̐̂̂̈́̌́̐̓̆̄̔̕̕͜͝͠͝͝͝͠1̶̨̨͕͍̥̥̰̲͇̖͍̞͉̹̱͔͖̜̻̮́̈́̌̀͛͋̎̈́̅̅͊͋̍͋̓̂̅̂͑̃̈́́̋̒̓́̀̿̒̿͑͂͂̈́͐̓̃̕̕̕͝͠͠1̴̡̧̧̱̭̬̜̬̲͙͎̹̝̟̹̳̀͑̃͒̐̈́̌͛̇̚̕̕1̸̨̧̨̧̧̡̨̖̪͖̺̹̖̩̙̤̱̰̜͚̼͓̮̭̣͚̦̣̥̪̳̫͖̬̠̣̤̰̤̓̈́̇̓̈́͑̌́̏̃̋̀̊̋͋͗̒̆̆̀̚̕͜1̶̛͍̭̳̳̮̩̲̺̗̳̪͇̜̓̀̍̏͒̾́̕͝ͅ1̷̢͙̫̰̪̹͉̟͚̪͚̩͖̂̄̉̋̏̅̎̊͛̓̀̄̏̋̀͘͘͝͝͝͝͝1̶̧̡̭̩̱͓̝̻͓͓͚͓̮͔͚̖͚̦͖͕̰͈͓̼̩͔͇̦̯̱̪̭͎͚̳̗̿͌̍̅̊͜͜ͅͅ1̶̧̖̤͙̭̘̭̲̩̓̊͂̉̓̏̌̑͒́́̅̀̂̆̅͑̀̀̌͘0̸̨̢̢̞̳͇̮̳̜̺̥̮͚̜̬̮̘̜̱͎̘̺̰̜̯̪̙͔̹̮̝̬̤̯̜̖̖͕̲͙̰̲͓̀̇̐̇͋̊̋́̅̓̔̾̏̈́̈́͊͑̾͗̓͑̀̔͌̌͂͐̔͐͋̀̏̄͑̉̄̔̚̚̕͝1̸̨̧̡̡̣̮͈̠̳̳̖̳̦̩͓̟̘͔̙̼̟̥̩̖̥̐̆̌͆̀͌̂́̈́́̈͊̀̆͆̐͗͆̔͆̂̎́̍͘̕͠͠͝0̸̡̨̢̧͍̥͍̳̯͕̠̻̣̗͌̓̓͆͂̐́̃̀̅̄̋̄̐̇̉́̔̓͛̅͊͆͐̒̈́̍̑̈̇̃͊̕͘̚̚̚͝͠͝͝1̷̡̨̟̗͉̯̞͕͙̺̫̜̝̹̮̣̹̼̫͙͚̘̮̺̼͍̳̺̟̭͕̗̹̳͓͈̤̪̱̯͚̝̟̭͈̭̤͊͂̑̈́̄̓͜ͅ0̸̦̪̟̪̬̖̥͇̐̏͊̈́͒̏̿1̸̨͎̮̥͎̜̥̠̙͈̓̉̀͋̄̐͋͌̔͊̍̅́͒͋̏͝͠0̴̧͈̩͇͖͔̘̪̣̝̝̙̹̫̹̹͙̟͓̖̭͉̰̪̠͍̭͓͙̱̽̈́̄̐͗͑̊̈́̋͆̿́͌̏͑͋̑̀͐̎̓̅̈́̓̊̃̑͒̈́̌͘͜ͅ1̵̢̦̼̤͚̲͍͚̲͎̮̺̩͋͂̋͊̎̀́̓͂̌̀̈́͗̾̇̂̌̎̊̈͆̑̑̍̌̈́͘̚͠0̴̧̨̡̰̩̹̣̞̜̣̼̼̝͚͎̦͔͎͈̩̻̫̗̥̰̬̝̦̖͔̙̞̱̞̹̜̫̖̖̣̯͕̖͔͇͙̣̟̖̇͗̌́́̊̿̅͒̎̾̿̑̄̉̎͒̐̈̀͂̈́͑͊̓͂̽̌̑̃̈́͌̄̅͒̂͋͒̎̍̕̚̕͝ͅ1̸̘͖̟̮̟̒̈̈́̇̉͂̐͒̐̃0̸̨̧̨̨̛̩̣͙̘͎͇͍̻̜̘͈̖͔͇͈͉͉̹͎̗̣͕̘̬̬̮̞̗͖̤̗̖͔̌̄̃̋̆̍͂́͆̄̀͒͒͌̈́̓̆̍̀͊͑̈́̓͋̇̑͛͗̇̀͛̏̍̇͋̅̅̑̍͂̕̕̕͜͝͝ͅͅ1̸̢̧̧̢̛̖̙͖̘̦̻̮̦̲̘̲̖̪͉̪͚̦̯̠̠̺̮̬̬͓̼̤̲̖͋̈́̏͂̏̅̋̎̓̄̓͋͋̎̊̅͂̐̓̑͛̈̇͂̂̔̒̍̽́̍͘͘̚̚͝͝͝͝ͅͅ1̵̧̛̛̹͈̰̑͂͂̔̏́̄͒́̈̏͒͐̒͊̈́̀̌̀̂̍̉̆̽̃͊͋̄̊̓͒̓͒͂̈̊̿̂̅̏̆̚͝͠͝͝͝͝0̵̨̧̧̼̠̩̳͍̖̩̱̹̮͍̜̥̰̙̲̬͓͎̳̙̜̮̞̯̻̘̫̖̺̬̮̮̩̪͖̲̠̝̩̀̈́͋͂̈́̅̑͊̊͊͌͂͜ͅ1̵̛͍͔̤̭̭̾̃͑́͛̈͐̑̎̄͝͠0̶̢̛̜̜̤̘̼͇̰̜̗̗̤̳͇̤̮̭̩̪̘̩̖̩͓̓̒̃̏̈̀̒̈́̽̇͆͆̇͋̄͊̀̅̐̋̾̔͊̆͒̍̅̅̀̐̿͐̌͗̈́̌̍̕̚͝͝͝1̴̛̰̅̋̂̌̋̅̀̈̓̓͌̑͑̀̏̔͛͗̆̈́͋̂̀̚͝͠ͅ0̷̡̧̢̡̨̛̼͓̠̞͕̫̭̩͍̝̲̻̭̜̳̜̝͈̦̫̮̻̮̜̰̫͖͖̲͕̝̹͉̱̥̗͍̓̃̿͐̇́̆̒̈́̈́̈̐̂́̀͆̽̈́̇̄̏̎͆͋̿̑͐͂̂͗͂̓̌̋͌͘͘͜͜͝ͅͅ0̴̧̢̢̛͉̻̖͕͚̲͎̗̰͖̞̞̯̥͚͔̗̪̲̖͙̟͕̱͓̤̮͓͓̣͕̤̥̪͇̻̜͍̫͎̲̫͙̝̭̪̓̾͂̑̎̈́̔̏̏͐͠͝͝0̸̧̧̧̨̨̨̙̟̦͎̬̪̝͉̰͕̳̯͚̜͇͕͓̫̰̳͇͓̘̣̘̥͍͖̠̰̼͔̯̯́̎͗̒͗̏́̔̒̄̓̇̉̓̑̓͊͂͑̑̌́̽̈́̈́̀͆̉̇̀̓̃̕̕͜͜͠͠͠͠͝ͅ0̴̢̛̛͓̖̥͔̬͔̖̯̭̖̥̯̱͇̦͎̥̹̜̺̼͓̲̮̺͓̫̘̤͙̎͗͋͋̎͐̇̐̌̈̌̀͊́͒̉̉͒̌̏̉̏̌̇͆͗̄̈̎͑̓̆̈́͂̐̅͒͂̔̾̚̚͘͘͘͘͝͝0̴̡̧̧̢̧̩̞͍̮̰̱͕̺͓̪͕̹̺͎͉̩̬̩͍͔͖̪̆͌͐̈̍́̒̈́͌̿0̸̨̡̡̢̢̧͉̩̼̫̱̭̹̺̤̲̳̙̦͉͔̩̖̫̮͈͍̰̤͙͓̻̍̊̈́̈͘͝ͅ0̶̧̛̹̟͉̮̥͚͈͎̺̭̞̘̻̤̼̳͓̘̹̞̎͐̉̉͗͂̇̄̄̒̅̑͒̿̐̌̒͗̈́̈́̀̊̿͒̓̀̑̄̇͐̈́̚̕͘0̸͙̖̥͖͔̗͇͔̳̘̦̰̤͕̻̄0̶̢̡̡̧̨̧͕̱̗̥̺͇̟̯̰͇͇͇̣͈̻͍̹̻͈̙͔̝͇͎̻̜͇̼͉͙̱͕͊̾͛̀͗̍̀͑́̋̒̿̈́̑̽͘̕͜͜͝ͅͅ0̵̢̧̨̰̮͎̻͈̲̼̥̞̮̮̦͓͖̤̘̼̫͎͚͕̹̼͈̲͖̊̊̇̒̽̆́̓͂̉̿͛̓̄̊̽̈̈͆̈̍̅̋͗̈́̚̕̕͜͝͠0̵̡̡̨͙̙̦̟̩̝̖͉̤͔̩͍̹͓̥̣̠̦̖̗̫̯̱̮̲̞̲̗̪̗̤̮͙͎͔̠̫̝͊̋͆̀̍̔͐̔͂̆͑̓͘̕̚͠͝͝ͅ0̸̧̡͍̦̰̪͓͓̩̯͇͉̯̣̹̐̏͒̈́̈́͌̕͜͝ͅ0̶̡̛͚͔͉̺̻͚̣͈̭͖̫̭͎̯̍͛̓̏̈͆̉́̈́͊̓͑́́̀̿̎̄̽̔̈̑̈́̏̋͑̽͘͝0̶̧̧̨̧̮̞̤̭̤͙̙̣̮̰͉̼̻̬͔̻̝̫͕̗̫̤̥̙̜̀̍̐͛͌̂́͘͝͝0̴̡̨̛̻̩̟̞͓̙̳͓͚͕̖̲͖̫̜̤͇̠̖̭͉͚̗̹̼̘̝̮̮͓̺̬̙̘̠̫̲̦͓̟͙̥̻̺̌̓̉̌͘͜͜͜0̵̛̦͕̗̣̯͒̄̊̈́̀͗̂́̓̀͌̾̄͌̎̽͌͆͐͛̕̚̚0̸̢̡͎̻̤͙̬̻̟̥͈͕͖̇̊̆̀̽̾̈́̂̾̈́͜͝1̶̨̨̨̠͖̩̦̘̺͍̤̩̝͍͍̩̣̯̪̲̘͎̯̳̝̥̘͈̬̤̩̲͙͓̟͕̣̩̯̭͍̜̰̮̪͇̲͚̘́͑0̴̧̧̡̝͓͔̬̺͍̭̼̙͙̪͖̣̼̖̜̥̮̘̖̤̗̻̹̠͕͍̤̻̦̯̬̭̤̺̣͛͗̋̀̐͊͆̓̃́̊͌̾͠1̶̬̰͎̮̙͇͙̯̘͎̭͆̓̈́͒̏́̐̋̔̍̒̌͗͛̑̌̃̇̀̈́̄̃̾̓̽͐̀͑̈̀̽͗́̈̾̌̀͐̍̃̍̆͌̀͋̉̕͘͜0̶̢̟̼̫̽̇̈́1̴̢̨̡̞̹̪̦̼͈͍̰̯͓̿̎0̵̨̢͙̻͎̰̬̟̟͈͕̼͍͕̼̖̫̹͕͕̮̜̰͇͚̞̪̝͓̱̖͓̙̹̜̬̦̫̙̯̦̣͈̜͉̖͑̏̔̈̀͛̈́̾̍̄͂͆̇̀̆̈́̋̕̚͜ͅ1̸̡̲̥̲͔̗̱̟̠̩̦̖̺̯̣͇̝͈̱̮̺̣͈͌͂̀̔̄͂̎͜͝0̶̡̨̨̢̨̬̳̲̜̞̘̬͙͉̙̬̲̯͖̺̟̝̣͙̱̜̤͎̞̜̫͈͚͔̣̬̮̥̬͖̞̞̪̳̋̑̊̐̎̌͂̑̎̔͜ͅ1̶̡̛͔̱͈͎̞̹̩̬̟̺̤͕̟̃̒̆̄̿̂̏̐̒̊͋̈́̈́͛͌̎͊̓͐̓̾͂͊̉͋̿͗̎̇͘͘͘͝͝͝͠0̵̢̨̛̛̪̟̪̻̤̳̮̩̜͇̝̪̬̻͎̣̀̈́̅̄̇̽̆̋̂̅̌̅̃͊̃̊̿̇̈́̍̾̑̅̈̀̍̓̍̔͗̑̅̒͐̉̌̈̐͒͝͝͠͝͠ͅ1̶̧̨̧̨̛̩̬̹͙̗̗̜̭͉͎̙̠̝̥̦̩̠̦͖̺͍̘͕͓͈͔̟͓̦͛̈͗͗̔̀͗̇͐͋̇͛̊̄͗̓́̃̂̄̓͌̏̽̈́́̀̾͒̂͂̓͗͊̿̿̒͝͠ͅͅ1̶̡̢̡̱̟͎̱̱̣̲͖̗̰̜̞̬̭̮͚̙͙̈́̿̾̂̃͆́́̍͜1̷̧̨̜̻̼̲̜̺̜͎̭̫̤̯̦̺̹̮͍̝͈͉̠͇͍̥̲͕̰̙̖̦̱̤̰̇̊́̓̓̑̿͗͐̑̒̿͘͜͝͝1̸̢̧̡̛̛̝͙͙͚͕̤̰͖̱͙̜̭̣̜̲̯̳̻̰̦͚̘͙͕̣͍͓̺̻͇̌̏̓͋̐͒̐̇̓̀͑̅͊̐̌̇̌̐̅̌̽̋̂̕͜͜͝͠1̵̢̡̫͚̮̣̜͇̠͉̬̻̗̫̹̳͙̩͓̳̏̂̈̇̌̌͐̂͊̇̎̂̀͂̈́̏͊̆̿͐̓͑́̈́̅̔̌̽͊̔̌̌̓̉̃͋̂̈̔̀̀̈́̚͠͝͝ͅ1̴̛̙̖̟͇͑̑̉̒̅̈͊̑̆͑̈́̈́̍͊̀̈́̑̊̾̄̓͛̋̑͒̀͋̋̏̀̍̎͂̀̉̿̈͘͘͘̕͝͠͝1̷̗̀̓͛͑̾̃̑͂̒̕1̵̼̠͉̱̼͎̍̓̏̓̅̌̂̽̓̔͐̔̀̾͐̍̚̕͝͝1̷̢̢̨̛̛̝̲̺̩͕͂̌͊̆̎̀͗̆̇̑̃͆͛̿͒̐͐͊̔̀͑̄̓̇́͆̈́͘͠͝͝͠͠1̸̢̨̛̘̫̭͇̫̣̣̜͖̫̹͇͕̋̒͋́́̒͌̆̈́̔̾̋̽͐̿͊͒̃̈́͛̔̋̒̊͛̆̐̆̇͂͘̚͝1̴̨̡̤̤͎̤̪̭̰̘̠̖̙̣̭̹̤̮͇͈͖̠̦̘̰̩͚̬̳̘͇̄̊̾̂̏̚̕ͅͅ1̷̨̛̣̩͓̯͕̥̫̆̄͒̎͛̐̀̿̈́̈́̏̿̆̔͠͝1̷̢̡̨̘̗̰̬̹̰̜̹̜̻͓̝̤̫̘̝͎̞͎͙̥̼̫̘̦̹̣̜͈͓͉̹͌͆̃́̈́̕͜͜ͅͅ1̶̡̨̢̢̙͕̫͉͙̯̼̩͍̬̥͓̭̭̪̟̠̖͎̺͔̙͉̱̜̝̭̭̜̹̳͔̙̦͔͍̝̖̳̩͌̓̅̅͌̉̓́̍͆̾̍̌̿͌̀͐̎͆̎̂͆̓͆̀̇̄͐̉̈́̌̐̀̀̀̈̚̕͘͘͜ͅͅ1̴̧̗̰̟̮̘͚̜̗̰͉̓̒͌̓̑̾́̈́̽́͐͐́̆͒́̌̇̓̍̊̌͆́̕͠͝ͅ1̸̨̨̨̡̧̜̰̤̞͎̞̲͙̹̳̺̭̰̯̯͚̳͓̤̺̠̜̖͕͔͎̟̺̰͚̩͎̮̼̺̳̘͇͎̘̠̦̍̆̋͜ͅ1̷̫̱͍̘̤̞̟̣̙̟̝̞͎̻̻̲̼̝̣͚̘̮̮͖͎̜̗̤́̐̅̽̓̅̓̓̃̀͐͊̍̉̎̄̓̆̅͗̓͂̈́̿͌̎̚̕ͅ1̵̢̡̨̢̛̛̠͈̳̦͚̘̯̳̱̪͚̣̮͕̙̘̖̖̫̹͉̬͓͔͚̭͉̪̪̦̥̟̤͔̜͇̖̫̫̗̥͔̄̇̈́͑̽̓̊͛̿̓̅̌͛́̀̍͗̎͗̐͋̌͊̀͂̐̽̅͘̕̕͜͝ͅ1̵̧̢̨̛̛̜̠̭͍̻̝̻̯͚̲̲̦̩̦͚̼͐̓̔̆̉̓̈̿͒̒͛́̒̆̆̐̄́̎̿̓̍̏́̇̏̎̓̂́͋̐̐͊̽͘̕̕̚̚͠͝͝1̸̻̩̥͉̠͉̩̻̞̙̗̰̮͓̙̼̟̳͕͚̗̻̀͋͒̍͜͠ͅͅ1̴̧̭͉̜̠͎̭͖͖̰̹͒́̋͆̋́̑̎̄̅͌̊̑̆́̈́͛̍̂͊̅̌͛̅͛̓͆̈́̈̐̊͊̈̇̾͐̎̈́͐͘͠͠1̶̧̨̼̭̘͎̗̦͕͍͍̦͚̞̺͎̱̟̝̰̯̺̝̥̩͍͈̻̳̠̲̖̟̜͔͓̘͈̙̟̰̒̊̆̏̄̈́͗͛̉͋̂̋̉́̅̈́͒̑̑̔͛̾̋̃̀̏̓͌̚̕͝͝͝1̶̡̨̭̲͉͖̗͎̻̬̺͚̥̬̻͆͠1̴̡̨͉̲̯̩̤̺͚̺̬͍̝̯͙͎̗̯̝̏̓̇͗͌̔̋͊̈́̈̈́̄͋͒̆̄̑̋̑͒͛̊̓̂̍̌̍̇̏̄̅̿̍͗̀͐̊̅͊̅̅͛̚̕̕͠͠͝ͅͅ1̸̧̻̖̝̩͎̰̜̞̤͉͉̘̭̭͚̤̬̼̣͕̮̐͂̉̈́̓̏̐͑͝ͅͅ1̷̧̛̣̰̩̮̹͍͈͍̲̝̻̹̩̤̦̯͇̼̝̹̜̫̗͖̱̤̉̍̏́͋̈̍̈́̅̍͗̂̽͐͗͒̐̾́̍̓͑́͊̅̇̉̚͠͝͝ͅ1̶̛̛̝͓̜̹̂̾͑̇̋̈̀̌͋́͗̓͋́͒̊͋̈́̑͂͛̆̄̍̂̐̑̚͘͜͝1̸̡̰̹̰̣͖̼̮̳̠̟̙̰̳̯̜̪̩̳̙͖̤̘͑͋̃̇̏͗̀̒̽͆̂͛̅̑́̓̾͌̂́̄̽́̋͌̃́̂͛́́̌̍̔̓̓͒͆̒̕͘͜͜1̶̧̧̡̡͇͖̜͈̲͉̼̺͉̙̫̰̻͓̜̻͉̬̩̜͉̱͉̮̞̯̣̗̫͙̪̝̹̪̖̘̱̹̃͜1̵̨̧͖͔͉̟̜̞̫̬̬̱̞̩̰̣̣̞͈͔͓̏̓̀͌̏̋̏͒̑͒̐̑͛̆̽̊̎̕ͅ1̴̢̧̡̢̡̧̨̛̙͇͉̱̳͙͕̣̻̝̥͉̤̯̱͉̜̰̯̤̰͔̯̹̠̣̗̲̙̞̉̅̀͐̌͋͋̿̐͒̓̑̂̊͒̑̅̓̌̑̎͜͝1̶̢̢͉͉̳͙̭̥̱̭̦̻͇̘̣͔̼̜̝̤͎̥̭͇̝͓̟̥͊̀͗͂̄̓͂͋̐͗̿̆̿̎́̐͋̑̀͑̓̆́̕͠͠͠͝͠1̵̡̢̛͙̺̼̞̯̥͍̬͙̳̭̳̦͉͒͒̊̅̽͌͊͐̑̐̾̍̔͊̈́̀͛͐́̒͒͗̏̊̓̌͗̇̍́̊̍̄̽̚͘͘͘̕͘͠͝͠͠1̸̡̱͙̜̝̙̤̖̱̗̞̹̠͖̻͈̳̑͐̾͋̈́̄́̒̐̍̈́͗̇͗̀͑̈́̋͒̌̈́͛̊̒̊̀̀̚̕̕͠͝ͅ1̵̡̗̺͓̻͙̦̼͕̲̰̭̫̱͙͎̣̩̙̮̥̱̞̎̓͒̉̇̇̾̈́̎̉͆͆͌́͌̂̐͊̇͋̅͘̕͝ͅ1̸̡̹̯̭͔͈̗͉̯̳̬̀͊͑͌̾͂͌̈́̎͛̉͐̇̓̏̆̒̕͘͜͠͝1̶̨̡̡̢̬̦̪̰̥͓͓͎̼͉͕̲̘͕͓͓̼̦͈̫͎͇̠̬͔̇̿̎̿̾̀̐͗͌̑̾̇̑̇̌͂̍͗̋̈͗̇̀̈́͌̏͐̋̀͑̈̎̕̕͜1̴̧̡̦͓̯͚͇̖͓͈̹̟̰͚͖͎̰͖̖́1̵̡̡̛̛̛͓͖̯̩̱̝̗̯̩̰̖̯͉͙̜̘̤͕̗̹̦͓̞̳͓̗̝̤̪̯̠̏̆́͒̇̂̾͒̆̉̿͗͌́̃̎͐̆̀̂̒̐̈́͒̋͐̉̍̓͛́̋̚̕̕͝͝͠͝͠͠ͅͅ1̸̢̡̛̦̖̯͕̞͈̱̝͉̩̤̝͍͉̮̠̳̲̼̞͕̙͓̜̰̬͚̦͐͂̓̈̓̓͐̋̽̑̑͆̈́̓̑̿̀̍͌̎́̋̚͝ͅͅͅͅ1̴̨̨̡̛͓̮̮̤̪͙̰̘̯͉͇̘̠̫̟̣̜̩̟͎̦̍͊̀̊̄̓̋̈͋͋̌̂̿̕̕̚͠͠͝1̶̛̛̤͍̺̗͔̯̣̙̪̺̞̥̺̥̻̘̗͖͖̻̼̭̼͎̇̎̃͗̇́̑̈͌̏̏ͅͅͅ1̴̡̨̧̢̢̧̛̛̮̦̻̞̯̟̲͓͈̳͙̹̠͎̜̠̘͉̘͓͔̗̝͖͉͓̖͖̞͕͕̩͈̰̞̦̠͐͌̍̽̄͗̈́̍̉́̇̃̏͑̋̏̾̓͗̋̋͋̂͌̉̈́̚̕͘͘͘͜͝ͅ1̵̧̛͓͍̩̮͈͍̲̯̠̺̦̥̟̗̞̙̯̳̻̣͕̙͎͖̠̥̜͔̓̊̈́̐͜ͅ1̴̡̢̡̛̛͎̻̺͉̖̮̟̻̱̘͍̪̘̠̹͖̯̱͙̜̮͋̀͗͋̃̏̌̓̒͊̿̈́̉̎̑̑̈͗̑̕̚̚͜͜͝1̵̧͓͙̭̝͓̱͓̦͕̻͔̗͈̩͖̮̜̖̦͕̯̣͓̖̠̘̼̮̭͇̠̺͇̣̣̪̟̪̓̀̆̏̈́̑̑̈̓̇̂̿͑̀̇̽͜͠ͅͅ1̵͉̥̯̩̬̍̾̐̾͆͌̕̚͜͜͝1̶̧̢̢̙̺̬̪̜͈̻̥̩̠̺͔͚̬̤̰̼͍͚͓͓͍̟̘̺̙͙̲̤̤̦͉̬͋͋̾̐̍̍̄̊̽̍͗̓̈́̐̓̐̆̃̑̀̃̋̎͋̒͌̋̓͘͝͝͝͠͝͝1̵̡̧̨̢͖͚̜̝͔͍̙̮͔̳͓̫͎̞̭͕̪̪͇̯̫̈́̑̂̆̌͑̇͌̀͋̈̒́̄͘̚͘̚͝1̴̨̨̣̞͍̺̩͕͕̠̼͖̝̞͚̥̖̪̼̬̘͚̥̖̼̪̲̣̮̒͋̽̐͑̓̔̀̄́͆́͆̌̒̀̅͆̂͊͌͂̕̕ͅ1̶̡̨̡̛͉̳̼̟̫͕̞̠̘͚̱̞̜̟͔̝̦̊̀̃͋̂̈́͊̓͑̎̎͑͆̍͒͗̈́̈̐̇̓̊̓́̐̎̌̐̇͜͝1̶̟̲́̀̈́̿̽̓̐̋̑͆̌̌̔̿̈͑͌̊̊̊͐̀͂͛̓͘̕̚͠1̷̧̧̨̨̛͎̻̲̜̥̙̜̯̮̘̦̹̖͙͉̯̹̱̬̱̭̫̬̗͔̺͎͉̈́̇̀͆̈̐̄̑̐̃̉͗̍̔̌̀̍̈́͐̑͆́͘͘͠ͅ1̵̨̢̧̨̫̳̦̙̲̭͙̖̻̪͔̗̤͇̳̤͉̟͎͚͖̺̘̦͚̭͉̯̠̺͚̬͍͈͔̬͖̫͎͍͙̂̈́͂̅̀̉̔̇͝͝1̵̨̨̢̺͓͙͇̖̻̳̰̭̯̮͇͔̱͈̦͚̣̟͇̗̝̬̳̣̬͓̹͙͕̳̲̉̌͑͊̒́̅̂͂͐̔͆̄̀͋̀̓͗̍̈͂̀͛͛̃̓͌̊̋̋̍̈́̈́̀͑͋̄̊̌̽͘̚̚͜͜͝͠1̵̬̗͙͉̮̺̼̣̲̺͙̻̎̐̌̆̃͊̏̓́̾͒̚̚͘͜͝1̶̧̡̡̧̨̜͓͉̳͕̞̪̲͙̮̺̤̖̲̱̣̳͍̮͙̲͓͉̱͓̻̤̰̱̏͊͐̑͜ͅ1̷̧̡̧͖̹̺̤͓̥̦̦͉̤̖̳̣͖̟̠̝͇̮͔͙̤̰̙̟̣͎͚͍̺͚̬͇̙͇̭͍͖͔̹̩͖̯̈́͑̀̎̈́̈́͑̇̄̉̒̆͛̅̆́̍́̐͐͜͝ͅͅͅ1̷̡̨̡̨̧̡̧̤̞̣͖̜̼̦̼͕͙̘̜̟̭̖̬̤̼̱̗̦͉͕̱̯̬̮̙̠͔̼̤͕͖̰̣̪̘̼̞̬̰̦̓͋̕̕1̷̡̨̡̧̧̨̧̛͙̯͖̣͍͚͓̮̺͇͙͖̯̭͕̗̳̥̖̼̺̳̯̖̙͚͔̯̖̄͆͂̓̽̍̅̑̏̀̇́̐̌͘͝ͅͅ1̷̨̧̞̳̱͎̳̫̮͔̲͓̣͉̦͙͚̳͔̫͙̞̲͇̭͕̣̆̍͗1̷̧̡̨̨̛̛̜̤͎̰̗̳͇̼̤͕͉̱̳̻̝͔͉͉̳͉̻̰͕͉͍̺̯̯̙̣̭̖̰͔̭͚̱͉̮̖̱̮̜͐̋̇̏̍̓̽̎͒̎̉͋͐́̀̈́͒̄̒́̽͊̽̔̋͐͊̊͒͂́̕̕͘͘͝͝ͅ1̴̧̨̨̥̪̘̝͙̥͇̱͙͍̗̺̩̫̠͔̣̗̠̦̰̗̘̥̳̞̣̂̿̑̒͗̉̈̅̑̎̃̀̍̌̅͗͒̃̈́͋̕̕͠1̷̢̡̥̩̰͕̞̺̜̜̗͕͖͍̹͇̔̈̉̃̓͑̌̽͛͘͜͠1̶̢͎̝̯̜̠̯̥̹̻͇̻̳̯͎̮̦͎̝̹͍̦̖̞͙̀́͑̒͐̈́̌̄̊̃͋͛̂͒̄̀̀̓̕̕̚͝͝1̷̢̧̪̫͇̩̗͙͔̫͔̯͇̹̪̮̥̝̗̖̦͚̹̰̖̲̣̹̖̖̹͕̐͂̾͜ͅͅͅ1̴̨̧̛̣̬͉̺̞̟̱̺̞̳͙͚̳̻̞͇̱̯͓̤̣̦̞͍͉̈́̿̌̉̄̀͊̎̏̈̅͘͝1̴̡̨̛̙̳̠͙̫̭̣̥͍͕͚̼͉̜̭͙͈̩͉̲͙̲̞̼̯̰͖͓̤̪̯̣̥̩̻͇̥͓͉̯̭̪̭̒̉̆́̈́̎̉̈́̃̔́͑̅͐̀̆̚͜͝͠1̷̧̛͉̭͔̙̥̗̣̞̹̖̲̠͔͚͚͖̤̪̟̲̱͉̗̠̫̻̖̦̼͓̆̈͌̑́̇́̔̾̈́́͐̈́̓͊͆́1̷̢̧̢̨̗̠̩̱̺̯̻̲̫͇̠̯̥̺̪̠͈̹̬͖̩̩͚͔̪̣̼̙͖́̽͐̓̏̂̏̀̌̔̓̃̚͜͜1̷̢̧̢̧̱̜̤̬̬͈̲̠̯͈̳̯̖͍̺̘̳̪͙̘̤͇̫̙͉͍̙͇̮͉͚̝̤̣̭̹͆͜͝1̶̡̨̡̢̪̳͔͓̫̗̼̝̦̗̳̺̖̘̰̬̼̦̤̤̥͇͙͈̪̤͈͉͇̪̣͍́̊̀̒̒͐̀̓ͅͅ1̷̨̢̛̦̱̩̞̣̞̬͔̮͓̮̆́͗͠1̶̢̡̧̝̹͓͓͓͍̬͎͔͍̮̪̘̠͇̠͈͍͖͈̘͈̼̮̪̹̪͇͖͍̦̞̬̬̜̇̆̈́̎̂̿́1̵̨̨̟̤̯͇͕͙̝̦̻͚̤̹̦̜̰͈̺̬̀͋̔͆̓̓̅́́̎͑̒͋̄͌͂̅̕̚͘͜͠͝͝͝ͅ1̶̀̓͂̿̆̍͆͒̇͒̂̇́̓̍͌̔̀̽̿͛͆͑̀̈́͊̈͘͘̚͜͠͝͝1̴̡̡̧͕̞̣̺̮̙̟̯̪̤̤͉͎̲̖͓͍̙̭͇̠͇̝͕̯̼͇̤͙̬̽̒̓̽͋̄͆͆̋̈́̈́͜͜͜͠ͅͅͅ1̴̧̡̢̡̧̢̗̭̦̭̲̝̹͉̻̩͉͎̗͖͖̩͍̳̣̜͕͎͙͕̫̅̔͑͗̓͆̌̐̌̑̄͗́̀͆̎̉̐̆͂̔̎͊̿͛̀̾̏͘̕̕̚͠͝͝1̵̨̢̛̖̤̣̞͖̘̲̩̭̘͕̥̪̻̬̹̮̖͙̥̗̮̻̮̗̹̳̬̺̮̣̯͚̎̽̎̇̎̃̑̓̐͐́̐̇͗̀̄̔͒̈́͊̔̽́̊̈́̾̋́̽̿̎̌̈́̇͛̊͐̀̄̈́̓̑̓͘̕͝͠1̵̢̨̡̢̡̳̱̝̯̖͇̹̬̹͎͎̬̬̭̬̣̗̞̠̺̮̱͚̲̗̩̱̝̰͚͓̥̩͔̝͚̤̔͋̒͂ͅ1̷̡̢̧̛̳̟̗͈̺̲͚̥͖̥̟̩̖͍̯̤̩̤̼̺̳͚̗̗̭̬͓̫̫̥͔͇̘̺̫̘̙͚̒̓͆́̋̈́̔̋̈́̈́̀͒̀͌͒͊̄̂͘͠ͅ1̷̨̨̡̧̢̧̧̛̤̮̭͎̖͓̝̱̳͖̩̗̣̰͚̼̣̮̺͎͈̗͖͚͍̣͙̮̥͖̱͍̱̼̯̠̙̦͈̝̱̓͐̾̈́͂̂̚̚͘͘͜͜͝1̴̡̢̨̡̧̨̢̟̼͔͙̜̠͔͓̗̩͙̫͇̱̭͉̯̪͉̤̙̭̥̦̼͉̻̪̣̟̼̪͚͚̹͕̥͍̲̝̦͚͐̀̋̌̔̓́͜͠1̶̢̥̞̯̗̩͖͚̦͈͔̱̰͚͈̗͖̯̩̦̬͉͕͉͔̖͔͓̄̈̏̋̋͆̎̉̽̅͋͒̈̿̔͠͝͠ͅ1̶̡̢̛̤͕̗̪̙͚͉̦͎̥͇̮̣̬͍͚̪̓͗̈̓̽̀̉̉͆͐͑͊̏̓̒̏̋̀̑͋̎́̋̀̚̕͘͠͝1̷̛̯͎̮̭̦͓̓̈́̔̒͒͋̓̽̋̒͂̈́́̋̑̑͌̽̀͂̑̈́̚͠1̵̢͖̺͓͇͚̩̞̪̹̼̖̝̟̝̱͚̮̯̻͖̪͓̗̙͚̱̥̫̣̲̣͈̪͓͕͉͈̳̱̦̰̦̭͕̼̃̋̈̇͛́͛͊́̅͛̀́̍͗̅̌̈̑̿̃̊̏͋̓̂͋͐̂̃́͋̚͜͝͠͠͠1̸̨̡̛̫̼͈̱͖̬̦͕̫͔̝̼͇͉͚̤̪̣̗̣̖̙͚͔̩̪̣̦̼̼̥̝͓͎̺̳̭̟͔̓̔̀̃̐̂͆͆̏̔͑̈́̆͋̍͗̾̅̀̽̽̎̒̆̓͊̆́̎͒̔̐͊̋̀̑̂̕̚͜͠͝͝ͅ1̴̧̧̛͉̞̥̗̤̣̤̯̗̣̯̰̯̲͚̥̟̗̻̺̩͓̲͉̦̆̐͒̈́̌̀̓̌͂̽͒̊͒͂͌͘̕͜͜͝ͅ1̶̢̡̺̱̳̥͔͕̫̲̝̥̞̲̻̣͖͚̗͚̠͍̫͈̞̥̰͚̱̖͇̫̻̹̮̫̻̺̭̬̮̟͉̄̋̆͛͘1̷̢̢̛̝̮̻̺̞̯̥͕͕͕͔̜̯̲͖͈̐̑̃̂̈́̑̈́̈́͒̐̓̈́̉̓̈́̀̏̈́̒̉̍͊̊̾̆͂́͑͌̃̄̍̄͗̈́̈́͘̚̚͠͝ͅͅ1̵̢̡̧̛̦̮̻͎͖̹͈̳̦̣̰̮̱͇͔͔͇͎̘̹̩̭̰̯̻̰͚͇̒͑͗̂̆͗̌̏͂̅̌͋́̃̀̾̐̈́̊͋͊̈́̆̇̉͛̒̍͆͂̾̋͌͘͘̕͜͝ͅ1̶̨̡̧̳̣̥͇̰͉̠̳͚̬͔̼̞͚͓̫͉̖̹̳̬͔̺͕̘͇̼̹̳͓̺̗̭͎̩̬̲̜͓̩̩́͒͂̂͌͒̓̔̽̂̈́̆͋̈́͝͠1̷̨̢̧͚͔͙̹͓̹͖͓͈̗͚͎̮͈̘̮̣͍̞̳̻̠͉̲͈̘͈̘͔͛͊̐̆̈́̀͌̽̅́̉̎̄́͐͆͋͗̈͘͘̕͜ͅ1̴̧̭̲͚̜͖̣̙̀̊͗̑̈́̏̈͒͂͆̊͌̐̈́̑̀̉̿̔̈́́͆̊̈́̔̌̃̎̂̍̋̆̓̕͘͠͝͠͝͠͠1̵̛̪̖̟̫̠̱̌̏̀̈́̀́͒͠1̸̨̨̢̨̧͉̰̫͖͓͉̘̱̻̯̥͖̞̮̩̬̖̪̙͎̝̭͎̳̜̥̓̒́̔́̓͋͛̌̓̄̓̈́̈́̑͋̌͝͠ͅ1̷̢̡̧̨̥̬͈̲̰͉͍̟͍̬͚̫͇͕͍̹̙̹̯̬̥̞͎͖̅̇̄̄͆͂̆̆̾̔͑̉̄̈̓̓̋̆͛͑͂͂͒̈́͒̽̉̀̃̚̕̚̕͝͝͝͠͝1̷̨̧̱̝͍͕̻͍̻͙̣̫̦̗̯̺͈̱̳̬̰̬͚̰̫̖̞̘̬̲̮͔̱͍̩͕͕̥̰͉̗̜̣͉͚̈́̓̍͘͜͜1̸̼͙̱̠̬̫̥̳͍͔͖̞̚1̴̛̛͍̖͔̘̩̲̭͖̯̝̭̺̳̘͚̱̺͇̤̦̮̞̮̠͉̪͙́̒͛̒͊́͊̽͂́́̎̈͂͆́̽̽̓̌̓͂̉̎̚̕͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝1̸̨̢̨̛̜̙͍̤͇̜͓͇͚͚͖͚̘̯̫̼̟̦̝̬͈͉̠̭̙̱̬͈͒̾̀̽͌̈́̉͜͝ͅ1̴͇͔̅͜1̵̢̨̡̘͓̮̜̟͍͔̯͕͚͈͇̺̳̟̫̖̻͖̖͙̹̥͉̱͚̦̼͈̱͊̀̽1̷̢̨͚͈̱͕͍͓̤̳̠͖̩̖̬̟̘̪̞͖̘͕̹̼̘̅̉̈́̊̄̀̍̔̾̍̂̄͊̽̔̄͊̄̐͊̈́̂͑́̉̂̆͘̚̚͜͝͝͝ͅ1̶̡̛̣̟̹̥̦̣͉̠̌͆̉̓͆̅̌̐̌͂̓̇͗͛̑̀̀̀͒́͗͋͛͝͝1̶̨̡̡͖̥̼̜͚̺̟̲̮̱̲͔̻̮͎̳͖͉̈́͆̎̍̇͌͋̅̂͌͛͆̏̄̓̈́̚͝͠ͅ1̵̧̡͚̠͍̟̣̦͍̭̥̦̭̞̼̠̳̼̙͔̼̪͚͎̠͙̥̯͖̻̮͎̫͓̲̱̥̀̎̊̉̌́̅̅̿̄͆̑̌̎̏͋͂̑͂̅̑̒̿̾͒́͐̐̎͘̕̕͘͜͝͝1̷̢̡̧̡̡̛̦͔͍̤̬̱̣͕͙͇̝̗̹͙̖̣͉̪̗͍̹̘̹͎̱͓̮̰̳̩̞͎̻͎̯̳͉͉̯̗̼̍̆̌͂͆̀̋̈̍͗̂̑̋͌̈̅̉̀̎̈́͋͊̃͗͘̚̕1̶̢̻̫̺̥̙̳͚̤̟̰̣͈̩̟̜̱̟͉͕͔̅͑̽̍̍͆̌͂͋͜͜1̴͉̯͓̘͔͈̍̓̅̔̐̎͑̽̈̓͊̆̊́̉̄͋̄͝1̶̢͖̯̩̥̬̝͑̂̾͝1̶̨̨̨̢̣̙̥͓̙̭͕̯̞̟͇̜̺̗͍̦͇͇̘̟͔̣̟̗͛̆̅͗͊̈́̂̐̂̽͒̌̏̂͑̈̃̇̈́̽̃̃̂̿̀̎͆̏͘͘̚̕͠͝͠1̶̡̧̡̢̨̜̲̱͎̯̮͉͎̪̘̖̳̦̹̮̞͇̜͇̰̜͕̼̰͚̙͇̥̈́̒̈̓͂̔͒̽̇͂͌̈́̕̕͝ͅ1̵̡̜͎̝̗̻̯̪͎̮͉̣̘͔̘͕͔̣̯̭̠̫͓̫̘̘̜̱̣͈̫̜͓͈̙̤̺͉̋̄̍͋̈͂̾̇̂̏͆̌͆͐̆̅̽̒͊̏̀̚͜͝ͅ1̴̡̨̮̮̲̱̻͔̟̟̱̩͙̯̰̜̯̮͎̭͚̝̦̳̜̯̹̜̠͕͚̲̜̲̰̲̝̟̮͚̟̃̇̈́͆̄̓̂̆̌̀͊͜͜ͅͅͅ1̵̡̡̧̨̡̺̮͖̥̱̜̙̮͎̠̪̩̞̝͚̱̜̹͈͔̭̮̖͙̺͔̘͓̱͔̔̑͋̍̎͂̇͊̍̋̐͑͌̽̀̚̚͘͜͝͝ͅͅ1̸̡̨̨̢̛͉͖̼̝͓̜̤̱̫͉̰̻̝̟͉̣̫͇͇̰̩̗̞̗̙̺̞̼̲͓̘̟̗̇̂͒̅̑̿́̀̆̉̑͘͜͜͜͝1̸̧̼͍̲̲̤͈̜̯̟͕̭̩̹̊͋͐̋͋͐͐̆̀̃͊̄̓́̓͌̑̍̂̓̓͌̈́̓̈͋̄͛̃́̉̑̿̿̾̒̓̄̚ͅ1̴͕͕̫̲̝̹̳̗̩͙̠͈̫̯̜̙̗̖̥͉͍̟̦̥̬͇̬͐͑̈́̓̓̿̓̀̄̔̓̋̅͛͒̒͆̋͐̅̕̕͜͝͝͠͝1̴͕̯̭͍̖̰̟̟͙̺̙̞̟̺͈̻̪̦̺̠͕͖̖͕͔̯̱̞̫̘̥͎̘͉̠̫̦̥̳̽͂̍̑̎̄̀͑̊̎̀̕ͅ1̴̡̢̠̼̲̹̬̙̱̤̭̯̦̲̯͎̗̝̝̟̗̝̹̯̤̺̿̓͆̓͌1̸̡̨͚̬̰̩̪͎̦̳̥̩̜̩͇͈̻̠̝̺̤̔̂̀͒̋̾̓̊̀̓̀̈́́̀́̓̈́̚͜͝1̵̯̘̰͓̭͈̼̠̳̫̬̫̣̰̣̤̺͕̻̞́̾͌̀̓͐̂̓̀͂̊͊͋̎̿̇̾̒̏1̵̧̢̡̟̙̟̝̼͍̻̱͙͇̳͚̲̩͉̤̯̻̺͈̰̰͖͔͍͔̟͈͚͐̈́̔̿́͆̈́̀̍̾̔͑̓́̎̀̄̇̇̏̈́͒̿̆̈́̀͋̕̚̕͘͠͝͝1̷̨̧̡͎̖̖̝̺͙̯͎̜̜͙̟̗̤̦̹̱͚͚͍̹̼̻̥̼̫͓͙̱̗͙̣̮̮͍̦̮͚̙̯̙̺͍̈́̋͐̍̃̋̾͗́̅̎̈́̇͒̊͝1̶͎̺̬̻̳̣̟̟̑̓̓͗̽̕1̴̨̬̗̰͉͔̘͓͖̞͈̱̞̪͉̯̰̻̣̝͇͔̺̝̱̒̈́̿̓̀̔̓̂̽͛̐̇͑̄͑̈́̌́̉̃̂̇̐̎̈́̌̉̾̄̇̎̔̂͗͋̔̇͑̓̿́͘͘̚͜͠͠͝1̸̡̨̛̛̛̘̗͉̺̰̯̮̪̬̭̪̺͉͓̲̜̱͖͈͖̳͔͕͙̹͎̖̫̖̠͉̭̠̙̖͉̎̌̆͊̀̋̆̓̅̿̆̈͑̿̈́̂́̋͗̑̏̎͗̐͛̋̃̒̔̈̍̊̅͑͠͠͠͝͝͝1̷̧̨̨̨̛̯̥̳͓̠͚̫̘̥̭͍͎͎̖̯̥̗̺͖̖̺̦͕̦̣͖̞̥͍̻̼̼̪̬̠͔̇͆̀͜͜ͅ1̸̧̢͈͖͎̥͕̖͓͉͈͎̪͇͈̹̦͍͔̰̜̠͉̫͈̗͚̩̳̳̙̄̀̀̔̈́͊̔̃̐̉̈́̃̾́̏̾́́̈̐͊̑̅́̏̈̅͊̚̕̚͜͝ͅ1̶̧̺̙͎̲͙͈̲̜̹̮͇̟̤̬̗̤͈͙̳͗̓͌̍̊́̋͊̔̂̇̐̌̾̊̏̋͘̚̚͝1̵̧̛̛̮̬͓̞̬͕̭̰̯̫̦̲͇̮͕̘͖͔̼̙̘̣̞̭͕͖͈̥̺̏̈͗̄̑̉͛̂̾̍̂̈́̏́̀͌̍́̔̂͊̍̈̃͑͗͌̏̌̾̈́́̊͗̕̚͜͝͝͠1̷̨̢̨̧̣̼̺̖̥̘̙̗̖̞̗̀̐̃̋̐̈́̅͌̿̌̃̉̓͊̓͆͋̑̅̐̆̏͗̔̓̂̊̑̍́̈̐̎̕͝͠͝ͅͅͅ1̸͚̺̺̬̭͚̮̩̹̬̏1̵̡̨̰̙̙̳̺̲͇̫̦̗̫̹͇͈͇͖͎̅̽̀̃͒̽͗̑͆̈́͊̍̇̔̾̒͒͌̔̂̅͌̀̒̿͂̎̕̕̚͜͝͠0̶̡̨̨̢̨̬̳̲̜̞̘̬͙͉̙̬̲̯͖̺̟̝̣͙̱̜̤͎̞̜̫͈͚͔̣̬̮̥̬͖̞̞̪̳̋̑̊̐̎̌͂̑̎̔͜ͅ1̶̡̛͔̱͈͎̞̹̩̬̟̺̤͕̟̃̒̆̄̿̂̏̐̒̊͋̈́̈́͛͌̎͊̓͐̓̾͂͊̉͋̿͗̎̇͘͘͘͝͝͝͠0̵̢̨̛̛̪̟̪̻̤̳̮̩̜͇̝̪̬̻͎̣̀̈́̅̄̇̽̆̋̂̅̌̅̃͊̃̊̿̇̈́̍̾̑̅̈̀̍̓̍̔͗̑̅̒͐̉̌̈̐͒͝͝͠͝͠ͅ1̶̧̨̧̨̛̩̬̹͙̗̗̜̭͉͎̙̠̝̥̦̩̠̦͖̺͍̘͕͓͈͔̟͓̦͛̈͗͗̔̀͗̇͐͋̇͛̊̄͗̓́̃̂̄̓͌̏̽̈́́̀̾͒̂͂̓͗͊̿̿̒͝͠ͅͅ1̶̡̢̡̱̟͎̱̱̣̲͖̗̰̜̞̬̭̮͚̙͙̈́̿̾̂̃͆́́̍͜1̷̧̨̜̻̼̲̜̺̜͎̭̫̤̯̦̺̹̮͍̝͈͉̠͇͍̥̲͕̰̙̖̦̱̤̰̇̊́̓̓̑̿͗͐̑̒̿͘͜͝͝1̸̢̧̡̛̛̝͙͙͚͕̤̰͖̱͙̜̭̣̜̲̯̳̻̰̦͚̘͙͕̣͍͓̺̻͇̌̏̓͋̐͒̐̇̓̀͑̅͊̐̌̇̌̐̅̌̽̋̂̕͜͜͝͠1̵̢̡̫͚̮̣̜͇̠͉̬̻̗̫̹̳͙̩͓̳̏̂̈̇̌̌͐̂͊̇̎̂̀͂̈́̏͊̆̿͐̓͑́̈́̅̔̌̽͊̔̌̌̓̉̃͋̂̈̔̀̀̈́̚͠͝͝ͅ1̴̛̙̖̟͇͑̑̉̒̅̈͊̑̆͑̈́̈́̍͊̀̈́̑̊̾̄̓͛̋̑͒̀͋̋̏̀̍̎͂̀̉̿̈͘͘͘̕͝͠͝1̷̗̀̓͛͑̾̃̑͂̒̕1̵̼̠͉̱̼͎̍̓̏̓̅̌̂̽̓̔͐̔̀̾͐̍̚̕͝͝1̷̢̢̨̛̛̝̲̺̩͕͂̌͊̆̎̀͗̆̇̑̃͆͛̿͒̐͐͊̔̀͑̄̓̇́͆̈́͘͠͝͝͠͠1̸̢̨̛̘̫̭͇̫̣̣̜͖̫̹͇͕̋̒͋́́̒͌̆̈́̔̾̋̽͐̿͊͒̃̈́͛̔̋̒̊͛̆̐̆̇͂͘̚͝1̴̨̡̤̤͎̤̪̭̰̘̠̖̙̣̭̹̤̮͇͈͖̠̦̘̰̩͚̬̳̘͇̄̊̾̂̏̚̕ͅͅ1̷̨̛̣̩͓̯͕̥̫̆̄͒̎͛̐̀̿̈́̈́̏̿̆̔͠͝1̷̢̡̨̘̗̰̬̹̰̜̹̜̻͓̝̤̫̘̝͎̞͎͙̥̼̫̘̦̹̣̜͈͓͉̹͌͆̃́̈́̕͜͜ͅͅ1̶̡̨̢̢̙͕̫͉͙̯̼̩͍̬̥͓̭̭̪̟̠̖͎̺͔̙͉̱̜̝̭̭̜̹̳͔̙̦͔͍̝̖̳̩͌̓̅̅͌̉̓́̍͆̾̍̌̿͌̀͐̎͆̎̂͆̓͆̀̇̄͐̉̈́̌̐̀̀̀̈̚̕͘͘͜ͅͅ1̴̧̗̰̟̮̘͚̜̗̰͉̓̒͌̓̑̾́̈́̽́͐͐́̆͒́̌̇̓̍̊̌͆́̕͠͝ͅ1̸̨̨̨̡̧̜̰̤̞͎̞̲͙̹̳̺̭̰̯̯͚̳͓̤̺̠̜̖͕͔͎̟̺̰͚̩͎̮̼̺̳̘͇͎̘̠̦̍̆̋͜ͅ1̷̫̱͍̘̤̞̟̣̙̟̝̞͎̻̻̲̼̝̣͚̘̮̮͖͎̜̗̤́̐̅̽̓̅̓̓̃̀͐͊̍̉̎̄̓̆̅͗̓͂̈́̿͌̎̚̕ͅ1̵̢̡̨̢̛̛̠͈̳̦͚̘̯̳̱̪͚̣̮͕̙̘̖̖̫̹͉̬͓͔͚̭͉̪̪̦̥̟̤͔̜͇̖̫̫̗̥͔̄̇̈́͑̽̓̊͛̿̓̅̌͛́̀̍͗̎͗̐͋̌͊̀͂̐̽̅͘̕̕͜͝ͅ1̵̧̢̨̛̛̜̠̭͍̻̝̻̯͚̲̲̦̩̦͚̼͐̓̔̆̉̓̈̿͒̒͛́̒̆̆̐̄́̎̿̓̍̏́̇̏̎̓̂́͋̐̐͊̽͘̕̕̚̚͠͝͝1̸̻̩̥͉̠͉̩̻̞̙̗̰̮͓̙̼̟̳͕͚̗̻̀͋͒̍͜͠ͅͅ1̴̧̭͉̜̠͎̭͖͖̰̹͒́̋͆̋́̑̎̄̅͌̊̑̆́̈́͛̍̂͊̅̌͛̅͛̓͆̈́̈̐̊͊̈̇̾͐̎̈́͐͘͠͠1̶̧̨̼̭̘͎̗̦͕͍͍̦͚̞̺͎̱̟̝̰̯̺̝̥̩͍͈̻̳̠̲̖̟̜͔͓̘͈̙̟̰̒̊̆̏̄̈́͗͛̉͋̂̋̉́̅̈́͒̑̑̔͛̾̋̃̀̏̓͌̚̕͝͝͝1̶̡̨̭̲͉͖̗͎̻̬̺͚̥̬̻͆͠1̴̡̨͉̲̯̩̤̺͚̺̬͍̝̯͙͎̗̯̝̏̓̇͗͌̔̋͊̈́̈̈́̄͋͒̆̄̑̋̑͒͛̊̓̂̍̌̍̇̏̄̅̿̍͗̀͐̊̅͊̅̅͛̚̕̕͠͠͝ͅͅ1̸̧̻̖̝̩͎̰̜̞̤͉͉̘̭̭͚̤̬̼̣͕̮̐͂̉̈́̓̏̐͑͝ͅͅ1̷̧̛̣̰̩̮̹͍͈͍̲̝̻̹̩̤̦̯͇̼̝̹̜̫̗͖̱̤̉̍̏́͋̈̍̈́̅̍͗̂̽͐͗͒̐̾́̍̓͑́͊̅̇̉̚͠͝͝ͅ1̶̛̛̝͓̜̹̂̾͑̇̋̈̀̌͋́͗̓͋́͒̊͋̈́̑͂͛̆̄̍̂̐̑̚͘͜͝1̸̡̰̹̰̣͖̼̮̳̠̟̙̰̳̯̜̪̩̳̙͖̤̘͑͋̃̇̏͗̀̒̽͆̂͛̅̑́̓̾͌̂́̄̽́̋͌̃́̂͛́́̌̍̔̓̓͒͆̒̕͘͜͜1̶̧̧̡̡͇͖̜͈̲͉̼̺͉̙̫̰̻͓̜̻͉̬̩̜͉̱͉̮̞̯̣̗̫͙̪̝̹̪̖̘̱̹̃͜1̵̨̧͖͔͉̟̜̞̫̬̬̱̞̩̰̣̣̞͈͔͓̏̓̀͌̏̋̏͒̑͒̐̑͛̆̽̊̎̕ͅ1̴̢̧̡̢̡̧̨̛̙͇͉̱̳͙͕̣̻̝̥͉̤̯̱͉̜̰̯̤̰͔̯̹̠̣̗̲̙̞̉̅̀͐̌͋͋̿̐͒̓̑̂̊͒̑̅̓̌̑̎͜͝1̶̢̢͉͉̳͙̭̥̱̭̦̻͇̘̣͔̼̜̝̤͎̥̭͇̝͓̟̥͊̀͗͂̄̓͂͋̐͗̿̆̿̎́̐͋̑̀͑̓̆́̕͠͠͠͝͠1̵̡̢̛͙̺̼̞̯̥͍̬͙̳̭̳̦͉͒͒̊̅̽͌͊͐̑̐̾̍̔͊̈́̀͛͐́̒͒͗̏̊̓̌͗̇̍́̊̍̄̽̚͘͘͘̕͘͠͝͠͠1̸̡̱͙̜̝̙̤̖̱̗̞̹̠͖̻͈̳̑͐̾͋̈́̄́̒̐̍̈́͗̇͗̀͑̈́̋͒̌̈́͛̊̒̊̀̀̚̕̕͠͝ͅ1̵̡̗̺͓̻͙̦̼͕̲̰̭̫̱͙͎̣̩̙̮̥̱̞̎̓͒̉̇̇̾̈́̎̉͆͆͌́͌̂̐͊̇͋̅͘̕͝ͅ1̸̡̹̯̭͔͈̗͉̯̳̬̀͊͑͌̾͂͌̈́̎͛̉͐̇̓̏̆̒̕͘͜͠͝1̶̨̡̡̢̬̦̪̰̥͓͓͎̼͉͕̲̘͕͓͓̼̦͈̫͎͇̠̬͔̇̿̎̿̾̀̐͗͌̑̾̇̑̇̌͂̍͗̋̈͗̇̀̈́͌̏͐̋̀͑̈̎̕̕͜1̴̧̡̦͓̯͚͇̖͓͈̹̟̰͚͖͎̰͖̖́1̵̡̡̛̛̛͓͖̯̩̱̝̗̯̩̰̖̯͉͙̜̘̤͕̗̹̦͓̞̳͓̗̝̤̪̯̠̏̆́͒̇̂̾͒̆̉̿͗͌́̃̎͐̆̀̂̒̐̈́͒̋͐̉̍̓͛́̋̚̕̕͝͝͠͝͠͠ͅͅ1̸̢̡̛̦̖̯͕̞͈̱̝͉̩̤̝͍͉̮̠̳̲̼̞͕̙͓̜̰̬͚̦͐͂̓̈̓̓͐̋̽̑̑͆̈́̓̑̿̀̍͌̎́̋̚͝ͅͅͅͅ1̴̨̨̡̛͓̮̮̤̪͙̰̘̯͉͇̘̠̫̟̣̜̩̟͎̦̍͊̀̊̄̓̋̈͋͋̌̂̿̕̕̚͠͠͝1̶̛̛̤͍̺̗͔̯̣̙̪̺̞̥̺̥̻̘̗͖͖̻̼̭̼͎̇̎̃͗̇́̑̈͌̏̏ͅͅͅ1̴̡̨̧̢̢̧̛̛̮̦̻̞̯̟̲͓͈̳͙̹̠͎̜̠̘͉̘͓͔̗̝͖͉͓̖͖̞͕͕̩͈̰̞̦̠͐͌̍̽̄͗̈́̍̉́̇̃̏͑̋̏̾̓͗̋̋͋̂͌̉̈́̚̕͘͘͘͜͝ͅ1̵̧̛͓͍̩̮͈͍̲̯̠̺̦̥̟̗̞̙̯̳̻̣͕̙͎͖̠̥̜͔̓̊̈́̐͜ͅ1̴̡̢̡̛̛͎̻̺͉̖̮̟̻̱̘͍̪̘̠̹͖̯̱͙̜̮͋̀͗͋̃̏̌̓̒͊̿̈́̉̎̑̑̈͗̑̕̚̚͜͜͝1̵̧͓͙̭̝͓̱͓̦͕̻͔̗͈̩͖̮̜̖̦͕̯̣͓̖̠̘̼̮̭͇̠̺͇̣̣̪̟̪̓̀̆̏̈́̑̑̈̓̇̂̿͑̀̇̽͜͠ͅͅ1̵͉̥̯̩̬̍̾̐̾͆͌̕̚͜͜͝1̶̧̢̢̙̺̬̪̜͈̻̥̩̠̺͔͚̬̤̰̼͍͚͓͓͍̟̘̺̙͙̲̤̤̦͉̬͋͋̾̐̍̍̄̊̽̍͗̓̈́̐̓̐̆̃̑̀̃̋̎͋̒͌̋̓͘͝͝͝͠͝͝1̵̡̧̨̢͖͚̜̝͔͍̙̮͔̳͓̫͎̞̭͕̪̪͇̯̫̈́̑̂̆̌͑̇͌̀͋̈̒́̄͘̚͘̚͝1̴̨̨̣̞͍̺̩͕͕̠̼͖̝̞͚̥̖̪̼̬̘͚̥̖̼̪̲̣̮̒͋̽̐͑̓̔̀̄́͆́͆̌̒̀̅͆̂͊͌͂̕̕ͅ1̶̡̨̡̛͉̳̼̟̫͕̞̠̘͚̱̞̜̟͔̝̦̊̀̃͋̂̈́͊̓͑̎̎͑͆̍͒͗̈́̈̐̇̓̊̓́̐̎̌̐̇͜͝1̶̟̲́̀̈́̿̽̓̐̋̑͆̌̌̔̿̈͑͌̊̊̊͐̀͂͛̓͘̕̚͠1̷̧̧̨̨̛͎̻̲̜̥̙̜̯̮̘̦̹̖͙͉̯̹̱̬̱̭̫̬̗͔̺͎͉̈́̇̀͆̈̐̄̑̐̃̉͗̍̔̌̀̍̈́͐̑͆́͘͘͠ͅ1̵̨̢̧̨̫̳̦̙̲̭͙̖̻̪͔̗̤͇̳̤͉̟͎͚͖̺̘̦͚̭͉̯̠̺͚̬͍͈͔̬͖̫͎͍͙̂̈́͂̅̀̉̔̇͝͝1̵̨̨̢̺͓͙͇̖̻̳̰̭̯̮͇͔̱͈̦͚̣̟͇̗̝̬̳̣̬͓̹͙͕̳̲̉̌͑͊̒́̅̂͂͐̔͆̄̀͋̀̓͗̍̈͂̀͛͛̃̓͌̊̋̋̍̈́̈́̀͑͋̄̊̌̽͘̚̚͜͜͝͠1̵̬̗͙͉̮̺̼̣̲̺͙̻̎̐̌̆̃͊̏̓́̾͒̚̚͘͜͝1̶̧̡̡̧̨̜͓͉̳͕̞̪̲͙̮̺̤̖̲̱̣̳͍̮͙̲͓͉̱͓̻̤̰̱̏͊͐̑͜ͅ1̷̧̡̧͖̹̺̤͓̥̦̦͉̤̖̳̣͖̟̠̝͇̮͔͙̤̰̙̟̣͎͚͍̺͚̬͇̙͇̭͍͖͔̹̩͖̯̈́͑̀̎̈́̈́͑̇̄̉̒̆͛̅̆́̍́̐͐͜͝ͅͅͅ1̷̡̨̡̨̧̡̧̤̞̣͖̜̼̦̼͕͙̘̜̟̭̖̬̤̼̱̗̦͉͕̱̯̬̮̙̠͔̼̤͕͖̰̣̪̘̼̞̬̰̦̓͋̕̕1̷̡̨̡̧̧̨̧̛͙̯͖̣͍͚͓̮̺͇͙͖̯̭͕̗̳̥̖̼̺̳̯̖̙͚͔̯̖̄͆͂̓̽̍̅̑̏̀̇́̐̌͘͝ͅͅ1̷̨̧̞̳̱͎̳̫̮͔̲͓̣͉̦͙͚̳͔̫͙̞̲͇̭͕̣̆̍͗1̷̧̡̨̨̛̛̜̤͎̰̗̳͇̼̤͕͉̱̳̻̝͔͉͉̳͉̻̰͕͉͍̺̯̯̙̣̭̖̰͔̭͚̱͉̮̖̱̮̜͐̋̇̏̍̓̽̎͒̎̉͋͐́̀̈́͒̄̒́̽͊̽̔̋͐͊̊͒͂́̕̕͘͘͝͝ͅ1̴̧̨̨̥̪̘̝͙̥͇̱͙͍̗̺̩̫̠͔̣̗̠̦̰̗̘̥̳̞̣̂̿̑̒͗̉̈̅̑̎̃̀̍̌̅͗͒̃̈́͋̕̕͠1̷̢̡̥̩̰͕̞̺̜̜̗͕͖͍̹͇̔̈̉̃̓͑̌̽͛͘͜͠1̶̢͎̝̯̜̠̯̥̹̻͇̻̳̯͎̮̦͎̝̹͍̦̖̞͙̀́͑̒͐̈́̌̄̊̃͋͛̂͒̄̀̀̓̕̕̚͝͝1̷̢̧̪̫͇̩̗͙͔̫͔̯͇̹̪̮̥̝̗̖̦͚̹̰̖̲̣̹̖̖̹͕̐͂̾͜ͅͅͅ1̴̨̧̛̣̬͉̺̞̟̱̺̞̳͙͚̳̻̞͇̱̯͓̤̣̦̞͍͉̈́̿̌̉̄̀͊̎̏̈̅͘͝1̴̡̨̛̙̳̠͙̫̭̣̥͍͕͚̼͉̜̭͙͈̩͉̲͙̲̞̼̯̰͖͓̤̪̯̣̥̩̻͇̥͓͉̯̭̪̭̒̉̆́̈́̎̉̈́̃̔́͑̅͐̀̆̚͜͝͠1̷̧̛͉̭͔̙̥̗̣̞̹̖̲̠͔͚͚͖̤̪̟̲̱͉̗̠̫̻̖̦̼͓̆̈͌̑́̇́̔̾̈́́͐̈́̓͊͆́1̷̢̧̢̨̗̠̩̱̺̯̻̲̫͇̠̯̥̺̪̠͈̹̬͖̩̩͚͔̪̣̼̙͖́̽͐̓̏̂̏̀̌̔̓̃̚͜͜1̷̢̧̢̧̱̜̤̬̬͈̲̠̯͈̳̯̖͍̺̘̳̪͙̘̤͇̫̙͉͍̙͇̮͉͚̝̤̣̭̹͆͜͝1̶̡̨̡̢̪̳͔͓̫̗̼̝̦̗̳̺̖̘̰̬̼̦̤̤̥͇͙͈̪̤͈͉͇̪̣͍́̊̀̒̒͐̀̓ͅͅ1̷̨̢̛̦̱̩̞̣̞̬͔̮͓̮̆́͗͠1̶̢̡̧̝̹͓͓͓͍̬͎͔͍̮̪̘̠͇̠͈͍͖͈̘͈̼̮̪̹̪͇͖͍̦̞̬̬̜̇̆̈́̎̂̿́1̵̨̨̟̤̯͇͕͙̝̦̻͚̤̹̦̜̰͈̺̬̀͋̔͆̓̓̅́́̎͑̒͋̄͌͂̅̕̚͘͜͠͝͝͝ͅ1̶̀̓͂̿̆̍͆͒̇͒̂̇́̓̍͌̔̀̽̿͛͆͑̀̈́͊̈͘͘̚͜͠͝͝1̴̡̡̧͕̞̣̺̮̙̟̯̪̤̤͉͎̲̖͓͍̙̭͇̠͇̝͕̯̼͇̤͙̬̽̒̓̽͋̄͆͆̋̈́̈́͜͜͜͠ͅͅͅ1̴̧̡̢̡̧̢̗̭̦̭̲̝̹͉̻̩͉͎̗͖͖̩͍̳̣̜͕͎͙͕̫̅̔͑͗̓͆̌̐̌̑̄͗́̀͆̎̉̐̆͂̔̎͊̿͛̀̾̏͘̕̕̚͠͝͝1̵̨̢̛̖̤̣̞͖̘̲̩̭̘͕̥̪̻̬̹̮̖͙̥̗̮̻̮̗̹̳̬̺̮̣̯͚̎̽̎̇̎̃̑̓̐͐́̐̇͗̀̄̔͒̈́͊̔̽́̊̈́̾̋́̽̿̎̌̈́̇͛̊͐̀̄̈́̓̑̓͘̕͝͠1̵̢̨̡̢̡̳̱̝̯̖͇̹̬̹͎͎̬̬̭̬̣̗̞̠̺̮̱͚̲̗̩̱̝̰͚͓̥̩͔̝͚̤̔͋̒͂ͅ1̷̡̢̧̛̳̟̗͈̺̲͚̥͖̥̟̩̖͍̯̤̩̤̼̺̳͚̗̗̭̬͓̫̫̥͔͇̘̺̫̘̙͚̒̓͆́̋̈́̔̋̈́̈́̀͒̀͌͒͊̄̂͘͠ͅ1̷̨̨̡̧̢̧̧̛̤̮̭͎̖͓̝̱̳͖̩̗̣̰͚̼̣̮̺͎͈̗͖͚͍̣͙̮̥͖̱͍̱̼̯̠̙̦͈̝̱̓͐̾̈́͂̂̚̚͘͘͜͜͝1̴̡̢̨̡̧̨̢̟̼͔͙̜̠͔͓̗̩͙̫͇̱̭͉̯̪͉̤̙̭̥̦̼͉̻̪̣̟̼̪͚͚̹͕̥͍̲̝̦͚͐̀̋̌̔̓́͜͠1̶̢̥̞̯̗̩͖͚̦͈͔̱̰͚͈̗͖̯̩̦̬͉͕͉͔̖͔͓̄̈̏̋̋͆̎̉̽̅͋͒̈̿̔͠͝͠ͅ1̶̡̢̛̤͕̗̪̙͚͉̦͎̥͇̮̣̬͍͚̪̓͗̈̓̽̀̉̉͆͐͑͊̏̓̒̏̋̀̑͋̎́̋̀̚̕͘͠͝1̷̛̯͎̮̭̦͓̓̈́̔̒͒͋̓̽̋̒͂̈́́̋̑̑͌̽̀͂̑̈́̚͠1̵̢͖̺͓͇͚̩̞̪̹̼̖̝̟̝̱͚̮̯̻͖̪͓̗̙͚̱̥̫̣̲̣͈̪͓͕͉͈̳̱̦̰̦̭͕̼̃̋̈̇͛́͛͊́̅͛̀́̍͗̅̌̈̑̿̃̊̏͋̓̂͋͐̂̃́͋̚͜͝͠͠͠1̸̨̡̛̫̼͈̱͖̬̦͕̫͔̝̼͇͉͚̤̪̣̗̣̖̙͚͔̩̪̣̦̼̼̥̝͓͎̺̳̭̟͔̓̔̀̃̐̂͆͆̏̔͑̈́̆͋̍͗̾̅̀̽̽̎̒̆̓͊̆́̎͒̔̐͊̋̀̑̂̕̚͜͠͝͝ͅ1̴̧̧̛͉̞̥̗̤̣̤̯̗̣̯̰̯̲͚̥̟̗̻̺̩͓̲͉̦̆̐͒̈́̌̀̓̌͂̽͒̊͒͂͌͘̕͜͜͝ͅ1̶̢̡̺̱̳̥͔͕̫̲̝̥̞̲̻̣͖͚̗͚̠͍̫͈̞̥̰͚̱̖͇̫̻̹̮̫̻̺̭̬̮̟͉̄̋̆͛͘1̷̢̢̛̝̮̻̺̞̯̥͕͕͕͔̜̯̲͖͈̐̑̃̂̈́̑̈́̈́͒̐̓̈́̉̓̈́̀̏̈́̒̉̍͊̊̾̆͂́͑͌̃̄̍̄͗̈́̈́͘̚̚͠͝ͅͅ1̵̢̡̧̛̦̮̻͎͖̹͈̳̦̣̰̮̱͇͔͔͇͎̘̹̩̭̰̯̻̰͚͇̒͑͗̂̆͗̌̏͂̅̌͋́̃̀̾̐̈́̊͋͊̈́̆̇̉͛̒̍͆͂̾̋͌͘͘̕͜͝ͅ1̶̨̡̧̳̣̥͇̰͉̠̳͚̬͔̼̞͚͓̫͉̖̹̳̬͔̺͕̘͇̼̹̳͓̺̗̭͎̩̬̲̜͓̩̩́͒͂̂͌͒̓̔̽̂̈́̆͋̈́͝͠1̷̨̢̧͚͔͙̹͓̹͖͓͈̗͚͎̮͈̘̮̣͍̞̳̻̠͉̲͈̘͈̘͔͛͊̐̆̈́̀͌̽̅́̉̎̄́͐͆͋͗̈͘͘̕͜ͅ1̴̧̭̲͚̜͖̣̙̀̊͗̑̈́̏̈͒͂͆̊͌̐̈́̑̀̉̿̔̈́́͆̊̈́̔̌̃̎̂̍̋̆̓̕͘͠͝͠͝͠͠1̵̛̪̖̟̫̠̱̌̏̀̈́̀́͒͠1̸̨̨̢̨̧͉̰̫͖͓͉̘̱̻̯̥͖̞̮̩̬̖̪̙͎̝̭͎̳̜̥̓̒́̔́̓͋͛̌̓̄̓̈́̈́̑͋̌͝͠ͅ1̷̢̡̧̨̥̬͈̲̰͉͍̟͍̬͚̫͇͕͍̹̙̹̯̬̥̞͎͖̅̇̄̄͆͂̆̆̾̔͑̉̄̈̓̓̋̆͛͑͂͂͒̈́͒̽̉̀̃̚̕̚̕͝͝͝͠͝1̷̨̧̱̝͍͕̻͍̻͙̣̫̦̗̯̺͈̱̳̬̰̬͚̰̫̖̞̘̬̲̮͔̱͍̩͕͕̥̰͉̗̜̣͉͚̈́̓̍͘͜͜1̸̼͙̱̠̬̫̥̳͍͔͖̞̚1̴̛̛͍̖͔̘̩̲̭͖̯̝̭̺̳̘͚̱̺͇̤̦̮̞̮̠͉̪͙́̒͛̒͊́͊̽͂́́̎̈͂͆́̽̽̓̌̓͂̉̎̚̕͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝1̸̨̢̨̛̜̙͍̤͇̜͓͇͚͚͖͚̘̯̫̼̟̦̝̬͈͉̠̭̙̱̬͈͒̾̀̽͌̈́̉͜͝ͅ1̴͇͔̅͜1̵̢̨̡̘͓̮̜̟͍͔̯͕͚͈͇̺̳̟̫̖̻͖̖͙̹̥͉̱͚̦̼͈̱͊̀̽1̷̢̨͚͈̱͕͍͓̤̳̠͖̩̖̬̟̘̪̞͖̘͕̹̼̘̅̉̈́̊̄̀̍̔̾̍̂̄͊̽̔̄͊̄̐͊̈́̂͑́̉̂̆͘̚̚͜͝͝͝ͅ1̶̡̛̣̟̹̥̦̣͉̠̌͆̉̓͆̅̌̐̌͂̓̇͗͛̑̀̀̀͒́͗͋͛͝͝1̶̨̡̡͖̥̼̜͚̺̟̲̮̱̲͔̻̮͎̳͖͉̈́͆̎̍̇͌͋̅̂͌͛͆̏̄̓̈́̚͝͠ͅ1̵̧̡͚̠͍̟̣̦͍̭̥̦̭̞̼̠̳̼̙͔̼̪͚͎̠͙̥̯͖̻̮͎̫͓̲̱̥̀̎̊̉̌́̅̅̿̄͆̑̌̎̏͋͂̑͂̅̑̒̿̾͒́͐̐̎͘̕̕͘͜͝͝1̷̢̡̧̡̡̛̦͔͍̤̬̱̣͕͙͇̝̗̹͙̖̣͉̪̗͍̹̘̹͎̱͓̮̰̳̩̞͎̻͎̯̳͉͉̯̗̼̍̆̌͂͆̀̋̈̍͗̂̑̋͌̈̅̉̀̎̈́͋͊̃͗͘̚̕1̶̢̻̫̺̥̙̳͚̤̟̰̣͈̩̟̜̱̟͉͕͔̅͑̽̍̍͆̌͂͋͜͜1̴͉̯͓̘͔͈̍̓̅̔̐̎͑̽̈̓͊̆̊́̉̄͋̄͝1̶̢͖̯̩̥̬̝͑̂̾͝1̶̨̨̨̢̣̙̥͓̙̭͕̯̞̟͇̜̺̗͍̦͇͇̘̟͔̣̟̗͛̆̅͗͊̈́̂̐̂̽͒̌̏̂͑̈̃̇̈́̽̃̃̂̿̀̎͆̏͘͘̚̕͠͝͠1̶̡̧̡̢̨̜̲̱͎̯̮͉͎̪̘̖̳̦̹̮̞͇̜͇̰̜͕̼̰͚̙͇̥̈́̒̈̓͂̔͒̽̇͂͌̈́̕̕͝ͅ1̵̡̜͎̝̗̻̯̪͎̮͉̣̘͔̘͕͔̣̯̭̠̫͓̫̘̘̜̱̣͈̫̜͓͈̙̤̺͉̋̄̍͋̈͂̾̇̂̏͆̌͆͐̆̅̽̒͊̏̀̚͜͝ͅ1̴̡̨̮̮̲̱̻͔̟̟̱̩͙̯̰̜̯̮͎̭͚̝̦̳̜̯̹̜̠͕͚̲̜̲̰̲̝̟̮͚̟̃̇̈́͆̄̓̂̆̌̀͊͜͜ͅͅͅ1̵̡̡̧̨̡̺̮͖̥̱̜̙̮͎̠̪̩̞̝͚̱̜̹͈͔̭̮̖͙̺͔̘͓̱͔̔̑͋̍̎͂̇͊̍̋̐͑͌̽̀̚̚͘͜͝͝ͅͅ1̸̡̨̨̢̛͉͖̼̝͓̜̤̱̫͉̰̻̝̟͉̣̫͇͇̰̩̗̞̗̙̺̞̼̲͓̘̟̗̇̂͒̅̑̿́̀̆̉̑͘͜͜͜͝1̸̧̼͍̲̲̤͈̜̯̟͕̭̩̹̊͋͐̋͋͐͐̆̀̃͊̄̓́̓͌̑̍̂̓̓͌̈́̓̈͋̄͛̃́̉̑̿̿̾̒̓̄̚ͅ1̴͕͕̫̲̝̹̳̗̩͙̠͈̫̯̜̙̗̖̥͉͍̟̦̥̬͇̬͐͑̈́̓̓̿̓̀̄̔̓̋̅͛͒̒͆̋͐̅̕̕͜͝͝͠͝1̴͕̯̭͍̖̰̟̟͙̺̙̞̟̺͈̻̪̦̺̠͕͖̖͕͔̯̱̞̫̘̥͎̘͉̠̫̦̥̳̽͂̍̑̎̄̀͑̊̎̀̕ͅ1̴̡̢̠̼̲̹̬̙̱̤̭̯̦̲̯͎̗̝̝̟̗̝̹̯̤̺̿̓͆̓͌1̸̡̨͚̬̰̩̪͎̦̳̥̩̜̩͇͈̻̠̝̺̤̔̂̀͒̋̾̓̊̀̓̀̈́́̀́̓̈́̚͜͝1̵̯̘̰͓̭͈̼̠̳̫̬̫̣̰̣̤̺͕̻̞́̾͌̀̓͐̂̓̀͂̊͊͋̎̿̇̾̒̏1̵̧̢̡̟̙̟̝̼͍̻̱͙͇̳͚̲̩͉̤̯̻̺͈̰̰͖͔͍͔̟͈͚͐̈́̔̿́͆̈́̀̍̾̔͑̓́̎̀̄̇̇̏̈́͒̿̆̈́̀͋̕̚̕͘͠͝͝1̷̨̧̡͎̖̖̝̺͙̯͎̜̜͙̟̗̤̦̹̱͚͚͍̹̼̻̥̼̫͓͙̱̗͙̣̮̮͍̦̮͚̙̯̙̺͍̈́̋͐̍̃̋̾͗́̅̎̈́̇͒̊͝1̶͎̺̬̻̳̣̟̟̑̓̓͗̽̕1̴̨̬̗̰͉͔̘͓͖̞͈̱̞̪͉̯̰̻̣̝͇͔̺̝̱̒̈́̿̓̀̔̓̂̽͛̐̇͑̄͑̈́̌́̉̃̂̇̐̎̈́̌̉̾̄̇̎̔̂͗͋̔̇͑̓̿́͘͘̚͜͠͠͝1̸̡̨̛̛̛̘̗͉̺̰̯̮̪̬̭̪̺͉͓̲̜̱͖͈͖̳͔͕͙̹͎̖̫̖̠͉̭̠̙̖͉̎̌̆͊̀̋̆̓̅̿̆̈͑̿̈́̂́̋͗̑̏̎͗̐͛̋̃̒̔̈̍̊̅͑͠͠͠͝͝͝1̷̧̨̨̨̛̯̥̳͓̠͚̫̘̥̭͍͎͎̖̯̥̗̺͖̖̺̦͕̦̣͖̞̥͍̻̼̼̪̬̠͔̇͆̀͜͜ͅ1̸̧̢͈͖͎̥͕̖͓͉͈͎̪͇͈̹̦͍͔̰̜̠͉̫͈̗͚̩̳̳̙̄̀̀̔̈́͊̔̃̐̉̈́̃̾́̏̾́́̈̐͊̑̅́̏̈̅͊̚̕̚͜͝ͅ1̶̧̺̙͎̲͙͈̲̜̹̮͇̟̤̬̗̤͈͙̳͗̓͌̍̊́̋͊̔̂̇̐̌̾̊̏̋͘̚̚͝1̵̧̛̛̮̬͓̞̬͕̭̰̯̫̦̲͇̮͕̘͖͔̼̙̘̣̞̭͕͖͈̥̺̏̈͗̄̑̉͛̂̾̍̂̈́̏́̀͌̍́̔̂͊̍̈̃͑͗͌̏̌̾̈́́̊͗̕̚͜͝͝͠1̷̨̢̨̧̣̼̺̖̥̘̙̗̖̞̗̀̐̃̋̐̈́̅͌̿̌̃̉̓͊̓͆͋̑̅̐̆̏͗̔̓̂̊̑̍́̈̐̎̕͝͠͝ͅͅͅ1̸͚̺̺̬̭͚̮̩̹̬̏1̵̡̨̰̙̙̳̺̲͇̫̦̗̫̹͇͈͇͖͎̅̽̀̃͒̽͗̑͆̈́͊̍̇̔̾̒͒͌̔̂̅͌̀̒̿͂̎̕̕̚͜͝͠1̸̢̡̛̦̖̯͕̞͈̱̝͉̩̤̝͍͉̮̠̳̲̼̞͕̙͓̜̰̬͚̦͐͂̓̈̓̓͐̋̽̑̑͆̈́̓̑̿̀̍͌̎́̋̚͝ͅͅͅͅ1̴̨̨̡̛͓̮̮̤̪͙̰̘̯͉͇̘̠̫̟̣̜̩̟͎̦̍͊̀̊̄̓̋̈͋͋̌̂̿̕̕̚͠͠͝1̶̛̛̤͍̺̗͔̯̣̙̪̺̞̥̺̥̻̘̗͖͖̻̼̭̼͎̇̎̃͗̇́̑̈͌̏̏ͅͅͅ1̴̡̨̧̢̢̧̛̛̮̦̻̞̯̟̲͓͈̳͙̹̠͎̜̠̘͉̘͓͔̗̝͖͉͓̖͖̞͕͕̩͈̰̞̦̠͐͌̍̽̄͗̈́̍̉́̇̃̏͑̋̏̾̓͗̋̋͋̂͌̉̈́̚̕͘͘͘͜͝ͅ1̵̧̛͓͍̩̮͈͍̲̯̠̺̦̥̟̗̞̙̯̳̻̣͕̙͎͖̠̥̜͔̓̊̈́̐͜ͅ1̴̡̢̡̛̛͎̻̺͉̖̮̟̻̱̘͍̪̘̠̹͖̯̱͙̜̮͋̀͗͋̃̏̌̓̒͊̿̈́̉̎̑̑̈͗̑̕̚̚͜͜͝1̵̧͓͙̭̝͓̱͓̦͕̻͔̗͈̩͖̮̜̖̦͕̯̣͓̖̠̘̼̮̭͇̠̺͇̣̣̪̟̪̓̀̆̏̈́̑̑̈̓̇̂̿͑̀̇̽͜͠ͅͅ1̵͉̥̯̩̬̍̾̐̾͆͌̕̚͜͜͝1̶̧̢̢̙̺̬̪̜͈̻̥̩̠̺͔͚̬̤̰̼͍͚͓͓͍̟̘̺̙͙̲̤̤̦͉̬͋͋̾̐̍̍̄̊̽̍͗̓̈́̐̓̐̆̃̑̀̃̋̎͋̒͌̋̓͘͝͝͝͠͝͝1̵̡̧̨̢͖͚̜̝͔͍̙̮͔̳͓̫͎̞̭͕̪̪͇̯̫̈́̑̂̆̌͑̇͌̀͋̈̒́̄͘̚͘̚͝1̴̨̨̣̞͍̺̩͕͕̠̼͖̝̞͚̥̖̪̼̬̘͚̥̖̼̪̲̣̮̒͋̽̐͑̓̔̀̄́͆́͆̌̒̀̅͆̂͊͌͂̕̕ͅ1̶̡̨̡̛͉̳̼̟̫͕̞̠̘͚̱̞̜̟͔̝̦̊̀̃͋̂̈́͊̓͑̎̎͑͆̍͒͗̈́̈̐̇̓̊̓́̐̎̌̐̇͜͝1̶̟̲́̀̈́̿̽̓̐̋̑͆̌̌̔̿̈͑͌̊̊̊͐̀͂͛̓͘̕̚͠1̷̧̧̨̨̛͎̻̲̜̥̙̜̯̮̘̦̹̖͙͉̯̹̱̬̱̭̫̬̗͔̺͎͉̈́̇̀͆̈̐̄̑̐̃̉͗̍̔̌̀̍̈́͐̑͆́͘͘͠ͅ1̵̨̢̧̨̫̳̦̙̲̭͙̖̻̪͔̗̤͇̳̤͉̟͎͚͖̺̘̦͚̭͉̯̠̺͚̬͍͈͔̬͖̫͎͍͙̂̈́͂̅̀̉̔̇͝͝1̵̨̨̢̺͓͙͇̖̻̳̰̭̯̮͇͔̱͈̦͚̣̟͇̗̝̬̳̣̬͓̹͙͕̳̲̉̌͑͊̒́̅̂͂͐̔͆̄̀͋̀̓͗̍̈͂̀͛͛̃̓͌̊̋̋̍̈́̈́̀͑͋̄̊̌̽͘̚̚͜͜͝͠1̵̬̗͙͉̮̺̼̣̲̺͙̻̎̐̌̆̃͊̏̓́̾͒̚̚͘͜͝1̶̧̡̡̧̨̜͓͉̳͕̞̪̲͙̮̺̤̖̲̱̣̳͍̮͙̲͓͉̱͓̻̤̰̱̏͊͐̑͜ͅ1̷̧̡̧͖̹̺̤͓̥̦̦͉̤̖̳̣͖̟̠̝͇̮͔͙̤̰̙̟̣͎͚͍̺͚̬͇̙͇̭͍͖͔̹̩͖̯̈́͑̀̎̈́̈́͑̇̄̉̒̆͛̅̆́̍́̐͐͜͝ͅͅͅ1̷̡̨̡̨̧̡̧̤̞̣͖̜̼̦̼͕͙̘̜̟̭̖̬̤̼̱̗̦͉͕̱̯̬̮̙̠͔̼̤͕͖̰̣̪̘̼̞̬̰̦̓͋̕̕1̷̡̨̡̧̧̨̧̛͙̯͖̣͍͚͓̮̺͇͙͖̯̭͕̗̳̥̖̼̺̳̯̖̙͚͔̯̖̄͆͂̓̽̍̅̑̏̀̇́̐̌͘͝ͅͅ1̷̨̧̞̳̱͎̳̫̮͔̲͓̣͉̦͙͚̳͔̫͙̞̲͇̭͕̣̆̍͗1̷̧̡̨̨̛̛̜̤͎̰̗̳͇̼̤͕͉̱̳̻̝͔͉͉̳͉̻̰͕͉͍̺̯̯̙̣̭̖̰͔̭͚̱͉̮̖̱̮̜͐̋̇̏̍̓̽̎͒̎̉͋͐́̀̈́͒̄̒́̽͊̽̔̋͐͊̊͒͂́̕̕͘͘͝͝ͅ1̴̧̨̨̥̪̘̝͙̥͇̱͙͍̗̺̩̫̠͔̣̗̠̦̰̗̘̥̳̞̣̂̿̑̒͗̉̈̅̑̎̃̀̍̌̅͗͒̃̈́͋̕̕͠1̷̢̡̥̩̰͕̞̺̜̜̗͕͖͍̹͇̔̈̉̃̓͑̌̽͛͘͜͠1̶̢͎̝̯̜̠̯̥̹̻͇̻̳̯͎̮̦͎̝̹͍̦̖̞͙̀́͑̒͐̈́̌̄̊̃͋͛̂͒̄̀̀̓̕̕̚͝͝1̷̢̧̪̫͇̩̗͙͔̫͔̯͇̹̪̮̥̝̗̖̦͚̹̰̖̲̣̹̖̖̹͕̐͂̾͜ͅͅͅ1̴̨̧̛̣̬͉̺̞̟̱̺̞̳͙͚̳̻̞͇̱̯͓̤̣̦̞͍͉̈́̿̌̉̄̀͊̎̏̈̅͘͝1̴̡̨̛̙̳̠͙̫̭̣̥͍͕͚̼͉̜̭͙͈̩͉̲͙̲̞̼̯̰͖͓̤̪̯̣̥̩̻͇̥͓͉̯̭̪̭̒̉̆́̈́̎̉̈́̃̔́͑̅͐̀̆̚͜͝͠1̷̧̛͉̭͔̙̥̗̣̞̹̖̲̠͔͚͚͖̤̪̟̲̱͉̗̠̫̻̖̦̼͓̆̈͌̑́̇́̔̾̈́́͐̈́̓͊͆́1̷̢̧̢̨̗̠̩̱̺̯̻̲̫͇̠̯̥̺̪̠͈̹̬͖̩̩͚͔̪̣̼̙͖́̽͐̓̏̂̏̀̌̔̓̃̚͜͜1̷̢̧̢̧̱̜̤̬̬͈̲̠̯͈̳̯̖͍̺̘̳̪͙̘̤͇̫̙͉͍̙͇̮͉͚̝̤̣̭̹͆͜͝1̶̡̨̡̢̪̳͔͓̫̗̼̝̦̗̳̺̖̘̰̬̼̦̤̤̥͇͙͈̪̤͈͉͇̪̣͍́̊̀̒̒͐̀̓ͅͅ1̷̨̢̛̦̱̩̞̣̞̬͔̮͓̮̆́͗͠1̶̢̡̧̝̹͓͓͓͍̬͎͔͍̮̪̘̠͇̠͈͍͖͈̘͈̼̮̪̹̪͇͖͍̦̞̬̬̜̇̆̈́̎̂̿́1̵̨̨̟̤̯͇͕͙̝̦̻͚̤̹̦̜̰͈̺̬̀͋̔͆̓̓̅́́̎͑̒͋̄͌͂̅̕̚͘͜͠͝͝͝ͅ1̶̀̓͂̿̆̍͆͒̇͒̂̇́̓̍͌̔̀̽̿͛͆͑̀̈́͊̈͘͘̚͜͠͝͝1̴̡̡̧͕̞̣̺̮̙̟̯̪̤̤͉͎̲̖͓͍̙̭͇̠͇̝͕̯̼͇̤͙̬̽̒̓̽͋̄͆͆̋̈́̈́͜͜͜͠ͅͅͅ1̴̧̡̢̡̧̢̗̭̦̭̲̝̹͉̻̩͉͎̗͖͖̩͍̳̣̜͕͎͙͕̫̅̔͑͗̓͆̌̐̌̑̄͗́̀͆̎̉̐̆͂̔̎͊̿͛̀̾̏͘̕̕̚͠͝͝1̵̨̢̛̖̤̣̞͖̘̲̩̭̘͕̥̪̻̬̹̮̖͙̥̗̮̻̮̗̹̳̬̺̮̣̯͚̎̽̎̇̎̃̑̓̐͐́̐̇͗̀̄̔͒̈́͊̔̽́̊̈́̾̋́̽̿̎̌̈́̇͛̊͐̀̄̈́̓̑̓͘̕͝͠1̵̢̨̡̢̡̳̱̝̯̖͇̹̬̹͎͎̬̬̭̬̣̗̞̠̺̮̱͚̲̗̩̱̝̰͚͓̥̩͔̝͚̤̔͋̒͂ͅ1̷̡̢̧̛̳̟̗͈̺̲͚̥͖̥̟̩̖͍̯̤̩̤̼̺̳͚̗̗̭̬͓̫̫̥͔͇̘̺̫̘̙͚̒̓͆́̋̈́̔̋̈́̈́̀͒̀͌͒͊̄̂͘͠ͅ1̷̨̨̡̧̢̧̧̛̤̮̭͎̖͓̝̱̳͖̩̗̣̰͚̼̣̮̺͎͈̗͖͚͍̣͙̮̥͖̱͍̱̼̯̠̙̦͈̝̱̓͐̾̈́͂̂̚̚͘͘͜͜͝1̴̡̢̨̡̧̨̢̟̼͔͙̜̠͔͓̗̩͙̫͇̱̭͉̯̪͉̤̙̭̥̦̼͉̻̪̣̟̼̪͚͚̹͕̥͍̲̝̦͚͐̀̋̌̔̓́͜͠1̶̢̥̞̯̗̩͖͚̦͈͔̱̰͚͈̗͖̯̩̦̬͉͕͉͔̖͔͓̄̈̏̋̋͆̎̉̽̅͋͒̈̿̔͠͝͠ͅ1̶̡̢̛̤͕̗̪̙͚͉̦͎̥͇̮̣̬͍͚̪̓͗̈̓̽̀̉̉͆͐͑͊̏̓̒̏̋̀̑͋̎́̋̀̚̕͘͠͝1̷̛̯͎̮̭̦͓̓̈́̔̒͒͋̓̽̋̒͂̈́́̋̑̑͌̽̀͂̑̈́̚͠1̵̢͖̺͓͇͚̩̞̪̹̼̖̝̟̝̱͚̮̯̻͖̪͓̗̙͚̱̥̫̣̲̣͈̪͓͕͉͈̳̱̦̰̦̭͕̼̃̋̈̇͛́͛͊́̅͛̀́̍͗̅̌̈̑̿̃̊̏͋̓̂͋͐̂̃́͋̚͜͝͠͠͠1̸̨̡̛̫̼͈̱͖̬̦͕̫͔̝̼͇͉͚̤̪̣̗̣̖̙͚͔̩̪̣̦̼̼̥̝͓͎̺̳̭̟͔̓̔̀̃̐̂͆͆̏̔͑̈́̆͋̍͗̾̅̀̽̽̎̒̆̓͊̆́̎͒̔̐͊̋̀̑̂̕̚͜͠͝͝ͅ1̴̧̧̛͉̞̥̗̤̣̤̯̗̣̯̰̯̲͚̥̟̗̻̺̩͓̲͉̦̆̐͒̈́̌̀̓̌͂̽͒̊͒͂͌͘̕͜͜͝ͅ1̶̢̡̺̱̳̥͔͕̫̲̝̥̞̲̻̣͖͚̗͚̠͍̫͈̞̥̰͚̱̖͇̫̻̹̮̫̻̺̭̬̮̟͉̄̋̆͛͘1̷̢̢̛̝̮̻̺̞̯̥͕͕͕͔̜̯̲͖͈̐̑̃̂̈́̑̈́̈́͒̐̓̈́̉̓̈́̀̏̈́̒̉̍͊̊̾̆͂́͑͌̃̄̍̄͗̈́̈́͘̚̚͠͝ͅͅ1̵̢̡̧̛̦̮̻͎͖̹͈̳̦̣̰̮̱͇͔͔͇͎̘̹̩̭̰̯̻̰͚͇̒͑͗̂̆͗̌̏͂̅̌͋́̃̀̾̐̈́̊͋͊̈́̆̇̉͛̒̍͆͂̾̋͌͘͘̕͜͝ͅ1̶̨̡̧̳̣̥͇̰͉̠̳͚̬͔̼̞͚͓̫͉̖̹̳̬͔̺͕̘͇̼̹̳͓̺̗̭͎̩̬̲̜͓̩̩́͒͂̂͌͒̓̔̽̂̈́̆͋̈́͝͠1̷̨̢̧͚͔͙̹͓̹͖͓͈̗͚͎̮͈̘̮̣͍̞̳̻̠͉̲͈̘͈̘͔͛͊̐̆̈́̀͌̽̅́̉̎̄́͐͆͋͗̈͘͘̕͜ͅ1̴̧̭̲͚̜͖̣̙̀̊͗̑̈́̏̈͒͂͆̊͌̐̈́̑̀̉̿̔̈́́͆̊̈́̔̌̃̎̂̍̋̆̓̕͘͠͝͠͝͠͠1̵̛̪̖̟̫̠̱̌̏̀̈́̀́͒͠1̸̨̨̢̨̧͉̰̫͖͓͉̘̱̻̯̥͖̞̮̩̬̖̪̙͎̝̭͎̳̜̥̓̒́̔́̓͋͛̌̓̄̓̈́̈́̑͋̌͝͠ͅ1̷̢̡̧̨̥̬͈̲̰͉͍̟͍̬͚̫͇͕͍̹̙̹̯̬̥̞͎͖̅̇̄̄͆͂̆̆̾̔͑̉̄̈̓̓̋̆͛͑͂͂͒̈́͒̽̉̀̃̚̕̚̕͝͝͝͠͝1̷̨̧̱̝͍͕̻͍̻͙̣̫̦̗̯̺͈̱̳̬̰̬͚̰̫̖̞̘̬̲̮͔̱͍̩͕͕̥̰͉̗̜̣͉͚̈́̓̍͘͜͜1̸̼͙̱̠̬̫̥̳͍͔͖̞̚1̴̛̛͍̖͔̘̩̲̭͖̯̝̭̺̳̘͚̱̺͇̤̦̮̞̮̠͉̪͙́̒͛̒͊́͊̽͂́́̎̈͂͆́̽̽̓̌̓͂̉̎̚̕͘͘͜͜͝͝͝͝1̸̨̢̨̛̜̙͍̤͇̜͓͇͚͚͖͚̘̯̫̼̟̦̝̬͈͉̠̭̙̱̬͈͒̾̀̽͌̈́̉͜͝ͅ1̴͇͔̅͜1̵̢̨̡̘͓̮̜̟͍͔̯͕͚͈͇̺̳̟̫̖̻͖̖͙̹̥͉̱͚̦̼͈̱͊̀̽1̷̢̨͚͈̱͕͍͓̤̳̠͖̩̖̬̟̘̪̞͖̘͕̹̼̘̅̉̈́̊̄̀̍̔̾̍̂̄͊̽̔̄͊̄̐͊̈́̂͑́̉̂̆͘̚̚͜͝͝͝ͅ1̶̡̛̣̟̹̥̦̣͉̠̌͆̉̓͆̅̌̐̌͂̓̇͗͛̑̀̀̀͒́͗͋͛͝͝1̶̨̡̡͖̥̼̜͚̺̟̲̮̱̲͔̻̮͎̳͖͉̈́͆̎̍̇͌͋̅̂͌͛͆̏̄̓̈́̚͝͠ͅ1̵̧̡͚̠͍̟̣̦͍̭̥̦̭̞̼̠̳̼̙͔̼̪͚͎̠͙̥̯͖̻̮͎̫͓̲̱̥̀̎̊̉̌́̅̅̿̄͆̑̌̎̏͋͂̑͂̅̑̒̿̾͒́͐̐̎͘̕̕͘͜͝͝1̷̢̡̧̡̡̛̦͔͍̤̬̱̣͕͙͇̝̗̹͙̖̣͉̪̗͍̹̘̹͎̱͓̮̰̳̩̞͎̻͎̯̳͉͉̯̗̼̍̆̌͂͆̀̋̈̍͗̂̑̋͌̈̅̉̀̎̈́͋͊̃͗͘̚̕1̶̢̻̫̺̥̙̳͚̤̟̰̣͈̩̟̜̱̟͉͕͔̅͑̽̍̍͆̌͂͋͜͜1̴͉̯͓̘͔͈̍̓̅̔̐̎͑̽̈̓͊̆̊́̉̄͋̄͝1̶̢͖̯̩̥̬̝͑̂̾͝1̶̨̨̨̢̣̙̥͓̙̭͕̯̞̟͇̜̺̗͍̦͇͇̘̟͔̣̟̗͛̆̅͗͊̈́̂̐̂̽͒̌̏̂͑̈̃̇̈́̽̃̃̂̿̀̎͆̏͘͘̚̕͠͝͠1̶̡̧̡̢̨̜̲̱͎̯̮͉͎̪̘̖̳̦̹̮̞͇̜͇̰̜͕̼̰͚̙͇̥̈́̒̈̓͂̔͒̽̇͂͌̈́̕̕͝ͅ1̵̡̜͎̝̗̻̯̪͎̮͉̣̘͔̘͕͔̣̯̭̠̫͓̫̘̘̜̱̣͈̫̜͓͈̙̤̺͉̋̄̍͋̈͂̾̇̂̏͆̌͆͐̆̅̽̒͊̏̀̚͜͝ͅ1̴̡̨̮̮̲̱̻͔̟̟̱̩͙̯̰̜̯̮͎̭͚̝̦̳̜̯̹̜̠͕͚̲̜̲̰̲̝̟̮͚̟̃̇̈́͆̄̓̂̆̌̀͊͜͜ͅͅͅ1̵̡̡̧̨̡̺̮͖̥̱̜̙̮͎̠̪̩̞̝͚̱̜̹͈͔̭̮̖͙̺͔̘͓̱͔̔̑͋̍̎͂̇͊̍̋̐͑͌̽̀̚̚͘͜͝͝ͅͅ1̸̡̨̨̢̛͉͖̼̝͓̜̤̱̫͉̰̻̝̟͉̣̫͇͇̰̩̗̞̗̙̺̞̼̲͓̘̟̗̇̂͒̅̑̿́̀̆̉̑͘͜͜͜͝1̸̧̼͍̲̲̤͈̜̯̟͕̭̩̹̊͋͐̋͋͐͐̆̀̃͊̄̓́̓͌̑̍̂̓̓͌̈́̓̈͋̄͛̃́̉̑̿̿̾̒̓̄̚ͅ1̴͕͕̫̲̝̹̳̗̩͙̠͈̫̯̜̙̗̖̥͉͍̟̦̥̬͇̬͐͑̈́̓̓̿̓̀̄̔̓̋̅͛͒̒͆̋͐̅̕̕͜͝͝͠͝1̴͕̯̭͍̖̰̟̟͙̺̙̞̟̺͈̻̪̦̺̠͕͖̖͕͔̯̱̞̫̘̥͎̘͉̠̫̦̥̳̽͂̍̑̎̄̀͑̊̎̀̕ͅ1̴̡̢̠̼̲̹̬̙̱̤̭̯̦̲̯͎̗̝̝̟̗̝̹̯̤̺̿̓͆̓͌1̸̡̨͚̬̰̩̪͎̦̳̥̩̜̩͇͈̻̠̝̺̤̔̂̀͒̋̾̓̊̀̓̀̈́́̀́̓̈́̚͜͝1̵̯̘̰͓̭͈̼̠̳̫̬̫̣̰̣̤̺͕̻̞́̾͌̀̓͐̂̓̀͂̊͊͋̎̿̇̾̒̏1̵̧̢̡̟̙̟̝̼͍̻̱͙͇̳͚̲̩͉̤̯̻̺͈̰̰͖͔͍͔̟͈͚͐̈́̔̿́͆̈́̀̍̾̔͑̓́̎̀̄̇̇̏̈́͒̿̆̈́̀͋̕̚̕͘͠͝͝1̷̨̧̡͎̖̖̝̺͙̯͎̜̜͙̟̗̤̦̹̱͚͚͍̹̼̻̥̼̫͓͙̱̗͙̣̮̮͍̦̮͚̙̯̙̺͍̈́̋͐̍̃̋̾͗́̅̎̈́̇͒̊͝1̶͎̺̬̻̳̣̟̟̑̓̓͗̽̕1̴̨̬̗̰͉͔̘͓͖̞͈̱̞̪͉̯̰̻̣̝͇͔̺̝̱̒̈́̿̓̀̔̓̂̽͛̐̇͑̄͑̈́̌́̉̃̂̇̐̎̈́̌̉̾̄̇̎̔̂͗͋̔̇͑̓̿́͘͘̚͜͠͠͝1̸̡̨̛̛̛̘̗͉̺̰̯̮̪̬̭̪̺͉͓̲̜̱͖͈͖̳͔͕͙̹͎̖̫̖̠͉̭̠̙̖͉̎̌̆͊̀̋̆̓̅̿̆̈͑̿̈́̂́̋͗̑̏̎͗̐͛̋̃̒̔̈̍̊̅͑͠͠͠͝͝͝1̷̧̨̨̨̛̯̥̳͓̠͚̫̘̥̭͍͎͎̖̯̥̗̺͖̖̺̦͕̦̣͖̞̥͍̻̼̼̪̬̠͔̇͆̀͜͜ͅ1̸̧̢͈͖͎̥͕̖͓͉͈͎̪͇͈̹̦͍͔̰̜̠͉̫͈̗͚̩̳̳̙̄̀̀̔̈́͊̔̃̐̉̈́̃̾́̏̾́́̈̐͊̑̅́̏̈̅͊̚̕̚͜͝ͅ1̶̧̺̙͎̲͙͈̲̜̹̮͇̟̤̬̗̤͈͙̳͗̓͌̍̊́̋͊̔̂̇̐̌̾̊̏̋͘̚̚͝1̵̧̛̛̮̬͓̞̬͕̭̰̯̫̦̲͇̮͕̘͖͔̼̙̘̣̞̭͕͖͈̥̺̏̈͗̄̑̉͛̂̾̍̂̈́̏́̀͌̍́̔̂͊̍̈̃͑͗͌̏̌̾̈́́̊͗̕̚͜͝͝͠1̷̨̢̨̧̣̼̺̖̥̘̙̗̖̞̗̀̐̃̋̐̈́̅͌̿̌̃̉̓͊̓͆͋̑̅̐̆̏͗̔̓̂̊̑̍́̈̐̎̕͝͠͝ͅͅͅ1̸͚̺̺̬̭͚̮̩̹̬̏1̵̡̨̰̙̙̳̺̲͇̫̦̗̫̹͇͈͇͖͎̅̽̀̃͒̽͗̑͆̈́͊̍̇̔̾̒͒͌̔̂̅͌̀̒̿͂̎̕̕̚͜͝͠
Xd