Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am Learning the German language

MuslimCell

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
so . yeah i am planning to study and learn the german language because i want to to move there tbh .
can you recommend any good resources(courses , books , sites , TIPS ...) or advises from your experience to help me accelerate the process and make it effective .
so yeah thanks .

Play the medic in tf2

Before I become black pilled, I wanted to learn the Deutsch Sprache so bad but now I have 0 motivation to learn anything new tbh.

German is the language of Chads and Stacies.

Deutsch ist mit Abstand die beste Sprache
euzs

Could I be one of them , If I ever speak it j
I hope Allah will reward and give u life of a Chad.
Are you from around Berlin? Its a brutal Chadistan-Stacistan

Onestruggle

Just stop mogging me and you will be fine.

I tried and became to busy. Being a wage cuck in school sucks

Germany is gay.

Watch Hitler speeches. Read Mein Kampf.

so . yeah i am planning to study and learn the german language because i want to to move there tbh .

Because of white females. Germany is truly done.

I try to learn a language, but fail everytime due to lack of commitment and wanting immediate success

Gott mit uns.

Don't forget your country needs people like him to do the labor that the native doesn't want to do.
Tbh , we live,in a shitty country . And I am so desperate to study and work as a nurse in your country . Tbh

I was learning italian on Duolingo but I dropped it when it started getting hard

Pink pussy is a good motivator as well.

I was learning italian on Duolingo but I dropped it when it started getting hard
I am using duolingo too and studying with a teacher . Planning to study about 90 hours for each level . So A.1 + A 2 + b1 = 270 hours . + the work I do at home .
I am really not surprissed. Every non-white man wants a white female.
Tbh , I wish I was white . White is better and I do not like my brown skin ngl .

No, we do not need anyone.

I am really not surprissed. Every non-white man wants a white female.
I was sarcastic.
The difference between you and him, he'll find success there (as his predecessors) and you, you rot.
It's sad how you have no value in your own country.

The difference between you and him, he'll find success there (as his predecessors) and you, you rot.
It's sad how you have no value in your own country.

The ''German media'' went on rampage today because of Dresden.

wir müssen die juden ausrotten

warum willst du nach deutschland? jeder hier ist 6'2 Chad

I’m learning French at the moment. I had Spanish classes at school but I didn’t stick with it. I’ll start learning it again soon in addition to French

Duolingo $9.99 a month:feelsugh:

look at this big brain guy

Unless you live, or are planning to live, in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, or Hungary, learning German is kind of pointless. It's a difficult language to learn with not much payoff. Learn a language that has a lot more utility in the world, like Spanish. Around 700 million people (literally 10% of the world's pooulation) speak Spanish. My figure might be slightly off, but do a search if you care.

It's a shitty language.

Unless you live, or are planning to live, in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, or Hungary, learning German is kind of pointless. It's a difficult language to learn with not much payoff. Learn a language that has a lot more utility in the world, like Spanish. Around 700 million people (literally 10% of the world's pooulation) speak Spanish. My figure might be slightly off, but do a search if you care.
yes , that's my purpose . tbh right now i am living in a very bad place .