Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am just gonna kill myself

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
I decided today that it is never getting better and I'm not waiting for it to get worse. I'm gonna kill myself this year. Probably within 1 month. Good times boyos and I will see you on the other side, it's been over for me for too long.

DONT YOU DARE ROPE! THE FORUM AINT THE SAME WITHOUT YOU!

I decided today that it is never getting better and I'm not waiting for it to get worse. I'm gonna kill myself this year. Probably within 1 month. Good times boyos and I will see you on the other side, it's been over for me for too long.
What method? what if you survive? do you have any regrets?

Try and hit paragon before you leave brocel. That's one of my goals before I go.

Man I get the sexual and general frustration sometimes becomes unbearable but whatever you do just do not be a vegetable

it was nice seeing you around It sucks seeing people i used to see on here just disappear I don’t wanna be stuck with the grAYs

upload it on watchpeopledie.tv

Don't kill yourself and let the foids win.

Really? If you die all your possibilities are gone, but while alive, you can at least sit back and observe the chaos and laugh at normies.

Don't you want to stick around to see what crazy VR/AI technology would be developed in a few decades?

May your curry gods guide your soul to peace and prosperity.

Other than the not getting pussy thing which we all are suffering for I want to ask you this what is making you want to kill yourself is your home life bad is your living situation bad do you have a place to live what are you grateful for in life what are your goals in life have you given up your goals have you saw the world is practically meaningless and repetitive are people mistreating you do you have no prospects in life where you feel that you don't see anything good happening in this life is there ways you can try to cope have you considered traveling have you considered getting a prostitute have you considered taking some drugs have you considered reading philosophy I heard philosophy helps a lot but at the end of the day this is a meaningless repetitive life how can you cope with all this you're forced into an existence without your consent now you're here now you're supposed to do shit because other people told you to do this shit and you see that there's no meaning behind any of it and you're just a living puppets a bag of bones and meats with a brain telling you what to do and we live in a society controlled by a illuminati that wants to see 99% of the human species dead so yes I guarantee you that there is plenty of reasons to self-terminate because I do think life can be inherent suffering however there is other circumstances that might make your life a lot better than other people's but then again we all suffer at the end it is chaotic most people are dicks I hate the human race beyond anything but I tolerate them anyway I don't know how I even keep on going myself

just live out of spite, become a criminal or something, just don't kill yourself matew

just live out of spite, become a criminal or something, just don't kill yourself matew
Its hard to do this honestly, unless i got some sick pleasure from my existence then i wouldn't stay alive if i felt i shouldn't be here anymore. One of the only reasons i would is if i kidnap a foid that rejected me and kept her in my basement for sex or torture (in minecraft). NGL just watching her type in the minecraft chat box pleas for help or pissing herself while naked with the mods would be such a good feeling.

I really hope you don't, this forum wouldn't be the same without you.

if you see a "I'm gonna kill myself.... IN A MONTH/WEEK/YEAR SO TRUST ME!" it's 100% larp.

if you see a "I'm gonna kill myself.... IN A MONTH/WEEK/YEAR SO TRUST ME!" it's 100% larp.
I can't even bring myself to call them out either, I simply feign concern. Never began for moralcels

Same I’m gonna hopefully rope within two months. I’m gonna use a method nobody really talks about but is easy and painless. Maybe I’ll make a thread on it before I go.

Millions of incel lives could be saved only if Stacys give blowjobs to us occasionally

If you're under 30, I say try to hold on still and keep trying to improve yourself physically and career wise and and see how things go.

I'll be 50 in the not so distant future and plans on ending it are always on my mind. But also, half of me thinks "fuck it" may as well live and do what I want, make the best of it until I die of natural causes? What have I got to lose anyway?

What crime did you commit anyway that ruined your life?

Same I’m gonna hopefully rope within two months. I’m gonna use a method nobody really talks about but is easy and painless. Maybe I’ll make a thread on it before I go.
nah, don't do it

its too hard to kill yourself you must destroy your mind blocker to do this

I go out at night 3am every day in most ghetto parts of town but nobody killed me yet I am disappointed. Only prostitutes harass me.

Nah. No matter how bad it would be, I'd never do it.
Or at least escormaxx before doing it and do it in a public crowded place for biggest effect.

Honestly I should just stay for you guys. Community is strong here. Good users and such. Can’t use .is when I’m dead
yeah bro stay here for me and our other brocels inshallah

real what’s tthe point of staying alive if nobody cares about my existence. wish i could see their faces after i roped kek

Hey man, me too.