Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am just crying at every time

Blackpill Monk

Blackpill Monk

Only trucel on Fakecels.is
I don't know what to do. I am frustrated with the pain & suffering. I am just crying at every time. I don't what to do, but only tears shed from my eyes

Learn to accept the inceldom.

I feel you bro I want to live till sex bots come out and cuddle mine till I rot next to her

You must learn how to live.

cope or rope

Just cry till your tears go dry. You soon wouldn't feel anything or any emotion, just give it some time. You might have newly discovered blackpill theories

Just cry till your tears go dry. You soon wouldn't feel anything or any emotion, just give it some time. You might have newly discovered blackpill theories
I already accept the Blackpill but sometimes I can't have control on my emotions

you need to accept your place . you're an inferior piece of shit that only deserve to be burned alive , hanged or enslaved.
that's a way i managed to come in terms with my inceldom

you need to accept your place . you're an inferior piece of shit that only deserve to be burned alive , hanged or enslaved.
that's a way i managed to come in terms with my inceldom
Well God haven't gave me courage to do rope. I wanna try for painless death

I already accept the Blackpill but sometimes I can't have control on my emotions
Just let it happen mang, we are helpless by the working of providence, we didn't get to choose our particular birth... now what does that imply? It basically means that there are lot of factors in life which are out of control of the human will, just make your life simple and get things done which can get done and not stress on things which are out of one's scope

Not much we can do. Our existence is suffering without anything good in it. We can try to cope, but in the end it's just cope.

Just let it all out. Cry until you can't anymore. And then cry more because it doesn't get better. It gets worse.

I feel this way: