Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I Am Jealous of Incels who are "Invisable" to Women or get "Friendzoned"

Well at least you're high IQ, trust me it really sucks to be ugly and low IQ as well

i never been friendzoned before

I'm jealous of Chad

Which surgeries do you have in mind?

One custom-tailored for my extreme deformity. I don't want to look Chad I just want to look normal so people don't stare like im a freak

One custom-tailored for my extreme deformity. I don't want to look Chad I just want to look normal so people don't stare like im a freak
You're gonna have to be a little more analytic than that.

true. Actual smart people don't go to some obscure forum full of lonely men in the middle of the internet to brag about their IQ, they'd be working their asses off learning complex calc skills and gaining a plethora of PhDs.
Do you really doubt him? I see this as plausible. I have an IQ of 130 (It is not a random online test, it was duly tested when I was 15 years old) and seriously each person chooses to do what they want with him, personally I have already told you what I plan to do. Making moneymaxx will not recover everything I have missed and it is something that is not entirely sure to work.

Do you really doubt him? I see this as plausible. I have an IQ of 130 (It is not a random online test, it was duly tested when I was 15 years old) and seriously each person chooses to do what they want with him, personally I have already told you what I plan to do. Making moneymaxx will not recover everything I have missed and it is something that is not entirely sure to work.
His way of saying ''hey look at me I'm a genius here's a cool avi and long ass paragraphs pls kiss my feet'' is all over the place and I can't really picture someone who's genuinely smart and mature to act the way he does, and btw I also have an above average IQ (measured it when I was younger but I don't quite remember the exact number cuz I didn't care back then) and my father was also a genius. I'm currently on my way to careermaxx but it isn't something I'm proud of much less brag to other brocels who don't give a fuck about.

Didn't read, but the friendzone is the hottest ring of hell.

His way of saying ''hey look at me I'm a genius here's a cool avi and long ass paragraphs pls kiss my feet''
:ha..feels::feelstrash::feelstrash:
Ehh, if I'm something honest and introspective. I am defending him because I had a similar attitude to my 15 years. I used to be a moderator of an animal discussion site and tended to make similar posts trying to demonstrate the superiority of my beliefs and to feel superior. Also at that time I knew about my IQ, so I felt justified for acting like this. Dark times.
So I don't doubt that the guy is smart, he just doesn't express himself in a good way, he makes himself look too pedantic and pretentious. But it may be true.

:ha..feels::feelstrash::feelstrash:
Ehh, if I'm something honest and introspective. I am defending him because I had a similar attitude to my 15 years. I used to be a moderator of an animal discussion site and tended to make similar posts trying to demonstrate the superiority of my beliefs and to feel superior. Also at that time I knew about my IQ, so I felt justified for acting like this. Dark times.
So I don't doubt that the guy is smart, he just doesn't express himself in a good way, he makes himself look too pedantic and pretentious. But it may be true.
even if he was indeed smart arrogance is a fatal flaw

phd = pretty huge dick xD
How is the friendzone the hottest ring of hell? At least you aren't a social outcast.
freindzone is shit, ur not really a freind - just entertainment for the day thats it

What did this stooge get banned for?

In anycase friendzone is the worst because it's a constant humiliation.