Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I Am Jealous of Incels who are "Invisable" to Women or get "Friendzoned"

MENSA_IQcel

MENSA_IQcel

Banned
-
I am a severe facial deformity. I look like a FREAK. I can't even see myself in the mirror without wanting to VOMIT. I'm getting a PHD to cope with the fact that im a disgusting freak because "hey at least im smarter than everyone like Stephen Hawking see no one cares hes disabled because hes a genius". It's massive cope and I know it but it's all I got. Fact is I would give up anything if I could be like your typical incel on this forum. If I could go through highschool with a few nerd friends, look bad but be mainly ignored, and have women treat me like they didn't exist I would LOVE that. My highschool experience was mostly being ignored, but with a massive amounts of bullying. Often times women would laugh and then when I looked at them they would pretend they weren't laughing but sometimes still laugh. A few times they actually were like "that's not funny you're being mean". I'm honestly really appreciative of that (yes soy i know) and wish more were like that. But usually those women gave up doing that after the second time because they realized it wasn't as socially propelling as they thought.

Then I see an post on here by some incel titled "This was me a year ago!" or something. The thread was making fun of an incel-in-denial who was talking to a girl and got some enthusiastic responses like "yes i'd love to hang out with you!" but then ghosted or didn't respond to his next message fast enough. Then I see other threads about "incels-in-denial" of guys who get literal DATES with women but because they're not a Chad the girl isn't that enthusiastic about it or doesn't have sex with him. I see tons of posts about "when i was friendzoned in HS" or any of this other nonsense.

I get it, you want to be Chad, but just note our experiences are nothing alike. While you're hanging out with your Chad and Stacy friends while they try to help hook you up I was contemplating life alone because my deformity made me less than human in the eyes of normies.

I am a severe facial deformity. I look like a FREAK. I can't even see myself in the mirror without wanting to VOMIT. I'm getting a PHD to cope with the fact that im a disgusting freak because "hey at least im smarter than everyone like Stephen Hawking see no one cares hes disabled because hes a genius". It's massive cope and I know it but it's all I got. Fact is I would give up anything if I could be like your typical incel on this forum. If I could go through highschool with a few nerd friends, look bad but be mainly ignored, and have women treat me like they didn't exist I would LOVE that. My highschool experience was mostly being ignored, but with a massive amounts of bullying. Often times women would laugh and then when I looked at them they would pretend they weren't laughing but sometimes still laugh. A few times they actually were like "that's not funny you're being mean". I'm honestly really appreciative of that (yes soy i know) and wish more were like that. But usually those women gave up doing that after the second time because they realized it wasn't as socially propelling as they thought.

Then I see an post on here by some incel titled "This was me a year ago!" or something. The thread was making fun of an incel-in-denial who was talking to a girl and got some enthusiastic responses like "yes i'd love to hang out with you!" but then ghosted or didn't respond to his next message fast enough. Then I see other threads about "incels-in-denial" of guys who get literal DATES with women but because they're not a Chad the girl isn't that enthusiastic about it or doesn't have sex with him. I see tons of posts about "when i was friendzoned in HS" or any of this other nonsense.

I get it, you want to be Chad, but just note our experiences are nothing alike. While you're hanging out with your Chad and Stacy friends while they try to help hook you up I was contemplating life alone because my deformity made me less than human in the eyes of normies.

Ok so that's why you IQmaxx. An insecurity. Use that big-brain money for suregrymaxxing. I was thinking you were just an asshole. But I can understand why. You have humanity.

Ok so that's why you IQmaxx. An insecurity. Use that big-brain money for suregrymaxxing. I was thinking you were just an asshole. But I can understand why. You have humanity.

That's what i plan to do.

Brutal noreplypill
Also I agree with the user above if you actually have brains use them to invest in money and surgerymaxxing

I can't even see myself in the mirror without wanting to VOMIT. I'm getting a PHD to cope with the fact that im a disgusting freak because "hey at least im smarter than everyone like Stephen Hawking see no one cares hes disabled because hes a genius".

That is exactly what I'm doing. I haven't enrolled in a PhD program yet but it's in the works. I'm making sure I get an amazing GRE score and writing a few proposals so I can impress prospective advisors. When you show that you're smart normies will see past ugliness

A few days ago, I had a zoom meeting at work, and when I saw myself on the screen I wanted to fucking rope right afterwards.

i am jealous of the dead

Brutal noreplypill
Also I agree with the user above if you actually have brains use them to invest in money and surgerymaxxing

That's what I'm in the process of doing right now, it takes time

You think hes smart because of his avatar and long meaningless posts? Hawking was smart and extremely deformed and didn't spend all his PHD by posting on incels.co. He is a LARPer. He is a retard who thinks his stupid long posts are better because he of his avatar and username.

Last edited:
unrelated (sorry), but I have to take a huge shit right now

That level of hideousness is the final nail in the coffin. At least IQmaxxing is a worthy endeavor imo

No man in the friendzone was the object of envy.

You think hes smart because of his avatar and long meaningless posts? Hawking was smart and extremely deformed and didn't spend all his PHD by posting on incels.co. He is a LARPer. He is a retard who thinks his stupid long posts are better because he of his avatar and username.

I don't know his true intellect, he's very prone to rambling and not usually concise. But hence why I said "IQmaxx" as implying he's attempting to realize his intellectual capacity instead of reaching an actual plateau (yet). I simply can't tell his cognitive abilities as of now. But I recognize his plight.

Not attractive, so hit the books.

I don't know his true intellect, he's very prone to rambling and not usually concise. But hence why I said "IQmaxx" as implying he's attempting to realize his intellectual capacity instead of reaching an actual plateau (yet). I simply can't tell his cognitive abilities as of now. But I recognize his plight.

Not attractive, so hit the books.
He has no PHD. He has no intellectual gifts. He cannot fathom the benefit of learning quantum physics. I hate faggots who LARP, he has a PHD? In what? LARPing? LOL

Brutal noreplypill
no surgery for my autism
no surgery for my 4 inch dick
no surgery for my 5'6 height (that's 100% safe)

same. i was too ugly and retarded to even be friendzoned. truly allah has forsaken me. حفظ الله لي

High IQ tbh, keep it up

He has no PHD. He has no intellectual gifts. He cannot fathom the benefit of learning quantum physics. I hate faggots who LARP, he has a PHD? In what? LARPing? LOL

He's collgecelling. Only time will tell.

Yeah because it's TOTALLY impossible for a high IQ person to post here, totally impossible!

Again, why should I study quantum physics? Kissinger is arguably one of the most intelligent people of the 20th century, he doesn't know physics.

true. Actual smart people don't go to some obscure forum full of lonely men in the middle of the internet to brag about their IQ, they'd be working their asses off learning complex calc skills and gaining a plethora of PhDs.

I just want to be Chad. What's the point in living as a non-Chad who never gets attention from holes. I am planning to use my IQ to statusmax and then surgerymax.

true. Actual smart people don't go to some obscure forum full of lonely men in the middle of the internet to brag about their IQ, they'd be working their asses off learning complex calc skills and gaining a plethora of PhDs.

Yeah because you're the authority on what intelligent people do.

I am in the process of getting a PHD actually.

Looking like fag helps to be spotted by certain kind of "people"

Forsai

I’m invisible

Which? Oxbridge?

I am reluctant to say which one because the more I give away the more likely it is someone will trace down my real identity. I have papers so I wouldn't be surprised if some stalkercel found papers with my writing style. It's a school you've definitely heard of.

Invisible..... invisible..... invisible

Just did three times, you're fucking retarded.
Look at your fucking topic. You ain't shit and you're not fooling anyone.

Yawn. This cunts fucking boring!

No, from a top English university actually.

PhD is just a marker without much value until you started to actually and actively monetize(prove) it.

I know some talented guys who dropped themselves out of education system at 18..20 y and later doing very good in computer science jobs while others with PhD got nothing more than a loosy office job.

I am a severe facial deformity. I look like a FREAK.

Sorry to hear it - hope surgery will help you.

PhD is just a marker without much value until you started to actually and actively monetize(prove) it.

I know some talented guys who dropped themselves out of education system at 18..20 y and later doing very good in computer science jobs while others with PhD got nothing more than a loosy office job.

PHD in the Humanities, how do you monetize that?

Well at least you're high iq. Can't even say that about myself, i just suck at everything.

intelligence is a huge cope.
the people who care too much about it are always depressed and insecure and they're trying to be accepted.

surgerymaxx asap

Yeah, yeah sure...

Yep, you totally have authority over who gets a PHD or not, totally
surgerymaxx asap

I am planning that

Look at your fucking topic. You ain't shit and you're not fooling anyone.

What about my topic?

Yawn. This cunts fucking boring!

Says the guy who makes boring threads about a boring show, breaking bad, to a boring group of people.

I have deformed face too. (Childhood mouth breathing fucked me beyond repair.) So i know how you feel. But at least you're high IQ, you could moneymaxx and then surgerymaxx to have normal face. But im low iq, i will never be able to do that. I'm jealous of your high IQ.

Brutal story. Even in the incel community people's experiences differ greatly. I was lucky enough to not be actively bullied and only faced mild bullying and social rejection. Some people can't even be left alone because of the terrible genetics they've been handed.

"Mensa IQ" and spells "invisible" wrong in the fucking thread title. Will not read a single word.

Also, you are gay.