Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am indeed a virgin , germancels can read this ( its just a pic )

Izayacel

Izayacel

Cl0wnER "
★★★★★
Dude got mocked, used violence against bully ( wow redpill in anime wow ) and shouts to him at the end that he is still a virgin ( MC )

The pic states : I am still a Virgin

we all are

over

its
over

Attachments

• Unbenannt.png
    Unbenannt.png
    206.8 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:
what is the rise with german posts lately?

JFL at watching this new cancer anime.

what is the rise with german posts lately?
They should all be banned

Every forum there are germans they start posting in their retard language as if anyone understands. No other linguoethnic group does this. They also demand a seperate subforum for their 5-6 speakers. I think i remember someone here asking for a German subforum lol.

nazis germany will rise again
cucked, couldnt invade великая россия

Every forum there are germans they start posting in their retard language as if anyone understands. No other linguoethnic group does this. They also demand a seperate subforum for their 5-6 speakers. I think i remember someone here asking for a German subforum lol.
:lul::lul::lul:

Cope Deutsch ist die best Sprache

I see what you did there :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

Dogpill two days ago, racepill yesterday, germanpill today