Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I am INCEL 100% due to my looks, nothing else.

Leonardo Part V

Leonardo Part V

Time Traveler
★★★
I am not shy, I work a normal job, I shower, I try to dress well, I go to the gym, run in the morning, used to have friends, nobody things I am a creep etc

Looks are the only reason a person is incel; being non-nt, neet, poor, anxious is just a bonus. Nobody is incel for any other reason other than having an ugly face.

cope being non nt is the biggest death sentence in brazilian lands

it's so over it's not even funny

It all comes down to the looks. Idgaf about normie's and their prescribed blue-shill bullshit about "treat others the way they want to be treated" as that only brought me pain and unwarranted (or maybe warranted?) misery later on. If you ain't "it" to her, then you ain't shit. That's basically the principle to remember about this life... you either "make it" or "fall thru the cracks" (as they say).

Sucks to suck I guess... *drinks beer*

It all comes down to the looks. Idgaf about normie's and their prescribed blue-shill bullshit about "treat others the way they want to be treated" as that only brought me pain and unwarranted (or maybe warranted?) misery later on. If you ain't "it" to her, then you ain't shit. That's basically the principle to remember about this life... you either "make it" or "fall thru the cracks" (as they say).

Sucks to suck I guess... *drinks beer*
Exactly. They just get disgusted by my face and that's it. It's not because I am non-NT, have a toxic personality, or wear red shirts, Chad could have the exact same personality as me and he would still slay.

My life was completely ruined due to my terrible face. It's difficult to accept it, but one aspect was enough to absolutely RUIN my human experience.

Exactly. They just get disgusted by my face and that's it. It's not because I am non-NT, have a toxic personality, or wear red shirts, Chad could have the exact same personality as me and he would still slay.

My life was completely ruined due to my terrible face. It's difficult to accept it, but one aspect was enough to absolutely RUIN my human experience.
I remember being told girls don't like me because I wear metal t-shirts or whatever.. since I used to wear only Metallica and Slipknot shirts at school; tho tbh my bad attitude sorta gave that "failo" effect in which people assumed I was a douche / weirdo because I wore those types of shirts, but then you see 6'2" dude with a beard wearing the same shirts, he's physically bigger than you and has friends / foids around him... That' show you know it has nothing to do with what you wear / present yourself. But, like I described before, I do believe if you act the way people already assume you to be like... that only fucks you over further. Failo effect at constant rebound, lol.

I remember being told girls don't like me because I wear metal t-shirts or whatever.. since I used to wear only Metallica and Slipknot shirts at school; tho tbh my bad attitude sorta gave that "failo" effect in which people assumed I was a douche / weirdo because I wore those types of shirts, but then you see 6'2" dude with a beard wearing the same shirts, he's physically bigger than you and has friends / foids around him... That' show you know it has nothing to do with what you wear / present yourself. But, like I described before, I do believe if you act the way people already assume you to be like... that only fucks you over further. Failo effect at constant rebound, lol.
During my teenage years, I tried to adapt my style and personality several times, to “fix” what was wrong with me, but it was never enough. If I didn't get blackpilled, I would probably continue this quest of trying to fix myself in numerous ways until the day I meet my grave. Trying to be anything else other than yourself is pointless and just a waste of time. Foids and people hate you because you're ugly, it has 0% to do with any other factor. Chad could get away with any type of outfit and personality.