Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am in rage when I see a dude hold hands with a stacy.

L

LordIncelus

Greycel
Hey guys,
In advance, English isn't my native Language so I apologize for any possible grammatical errors.
I want to pour my heart out to you guys.

As the title suggests I get furious when I see hot Stacy's on the streets especially if she's with a guy.
Sometimes my primal instinct is telling me "Go fight that guy and take her home with ya"
Can you guys relate?

Welcome to the forum.

As a wise man once said, walking in a venue with a gorgeous woman at your arm gives you a sensation of invincibility.

In fact, even if the men in that venue were richer, stronger, more famous than you, whoever is with the hottest wife will always feel superior.

When you see a man entering a room accompanied by a stunning female, you feel the opposite of that. You feel rage, jealousy, and an overwhelming sensation of inferiority :

"He is my superior, everything I've ever done in my life is useless, because despite all my efforts, I haven't been able to acquire a female like that. "

Last edited:
I completely relate. I even brought this up in some college therapy group session and some simp said, "we're not in caveman days." What sustains me is the future lawlessness era that is inevitable given massive population growth and migration.

I mean, hand-holding is a bit too boring to get incensed abt

Welcome to incels.is i hope you find many new friends and brocels here :feelsYall:

I completely relate. I even brought this up in some college therapy group session and some simp said, "we're not in caveman days." What sustains me is the future lawlessness era that is inevitable given massive population growth and migration.

What is your opinion
I mean, hand-holding is a bit too boring to get incensed abt
It's not the hold-handing that makes me furious it's the reality that he's with a hot Stacy which drives me insane.

I doubt there are so many Stacies in your city. They are super rare, even more rare than Chads

I doubt there are so many Stacies in your city. They are super rare, even more rare than Chads
Stacies are indeed rare. But I see at least 1-3 women per day that I would consider to be stacies. And that's enough for me to handle.

Stacies are indeed rare. But I see at least 1-3 women per day that I would consider to be stacies. And that's enough for me to handle.
Probably makeupmaxxed HTBs

I just don't care about that kind of thing. People who have primitive sex (sensational but meaningless) are basic to me. These people begin fucking based on mutual attraction, they aren't even in love. Sex for pleasure is decadent. It's basic.

I don't give a fuck until they laugh staring at me. At least if they are talking and dont bother to look at me I'm ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back