Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am in Pakistan

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
And guess what, the women are still find me ugly and the men look a lot better than me.

Damn brutal.

Go to Karachi, join the ranks of Kekistani State.

(in videogame)

Try to rape foids if its legal (in video game)

Go to afghanistan and talibanmaxx then (in video game).
Afghans hate Panjabis with a passion. They would kill me on first sight.

Go to afghanistan and talibanmaxx then (in video game).
It's over for pro-talibancels, they get hunted by isis without any respite.

Don’t you get heightmogged by the women there too?

Average Zoomer in Pakistan is 6’3.

Don’t you get heightmogged by the women there too?
No, women here are actually feminine in terms of height. I did get heightmogged by a 6’4” grandpa the other day though.

Daesh is not hunting anyone.
Not propaganda, the Nationalist Taliban have been exposed. They are part of the tawaghit, although I don't support Daesh... hell, they're not even khawarij, but al Qaeda is.

The Taliban government can't really enforce their version of Shariah in the rural areas, they still settle disputes by tribal means.

I fucking laugh when pro-al qaeda niggers say spokerperson al-adnani was the minor dajjal, JFL.

Not propaganda, the Nationalist Taliban have been exposed. They are part of the tawaghit, althought I don't support Daesh... heck, they're not even khawarij, but al Qaeda is.
I don’t support Daesh either but they’re not doing any real damage in Afghanistan. The Taliban are still the sole rulers. They will wipe out Salafi trash.

lol not a BJP Pajeet, it was a joke (over for bad jokecels)
Brutal. There are BJP Pajeets here, I thought you were one of them. That was also a joke on my part as if they did not exist on here.

They will wipe out Salafi trash.
They're doing it badly when you see lots of people are being tagged by government as Wahabbi. Remember Maliki? That's how ISIS started to rebuiold itself after Abu Omar al-Baghdadi's departure to oblivion.

rnebkT1.gif

NEVER leave the Netherlands

They're doing it badly when you see lots of people are being tagged by government as Wahabbi. Remember Maliki? That's how ISIS started to rebuiold itself after Abu Omar al-Baghdadi's departure to oblivion.
Salafists need to stay in their lane AKA Saudi Arabia. How do salafists cope with the liberalization of their country?

with the liberalization of their country?
Because Saudi Arabia doesn't represent the muslims; they're pretty much part of the kufr, the murderers of innocent arabs by funding awakening militias like in Iraq. You see, Iran is pretty much closed up in terms of terrorism but so far: two terror attacks carried out by Daesh since 2017 and up.

They will attack Saudi Arabia sooner or later, like back in 2014-2015. It is a matter of time.

Personally? Fuck terrorism and wars, I want to enjoy all copes in the time being.

It's time

It's just your nose right, just get a rhinoplasty.

Visit a whore in lawhore

Zuper power 2030