Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am in contact with a femcel

When will cuckcels like you be banned? :feelsUnreal:

There is no such thing as a Foid that is incel, mang. :feelsUgh:

over

dont forget. Femcel = volcel/fakecel

Fakecel fatass wants attention and you are giving it to her...

MODS!!!!

nice but also very aggressive

What? Just another attention-seeking BPD whore, don't see what you could possibly gain from interacting with her other than her leading you on for validation. :feelsjuice:

There are no femcels, also don't even try for it brocel. You won't ascend and you'll just waste your time.

Femcels don't exist

send her your pictures and let's see if this shit is real or not
if you get killed tell us

There is no such thing as a Foid that is incel, mang. :feelsUgh:

over
dont forget. Femcel = volcel/fakecel

Bro I didn't send any pictures of me yet. If I do, she will block me. So its okay
Fakecel fatass wants attention and you are giving it to her...

MODS!!!!
What? Just another attention-seeking BPD whore, don't see what you could possibly gain from interacting with her other than her leading you on for validation. :feelsjuice:
There are no femcels, also don't even try for it brocel. You won't ascend and you'll just waste your time.
Femcels don't exist
Lmao "femcel" just use a deo foids are retarded

Virgin Girls Dont Exist

I have talked to many femcels myself.

Often times, they are just as hurt and lonely as us but they are not involuntary celibate because almost all of them have had sex and almost all of them have rejected men in the past in hopes of a higher-value partner.

i've talked to tons of ex-femcels , though i only speak SEX

Femcels aren't real they are mentally ill attention sluts

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back