Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am in constant pain in my sides and back

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
I know some of you have or have had constant pain. I'm in it right fucking now. I'm so done with it. I feel like i want to puke. My right side right at my waist is searing. I think its my liver or kidney or something idk. Not only that but my back is in constant pain, like I want to crack it or someone to stomp on it or bodyslam it and break my back. My shits have been black recently too (some of you have seen it), which could possibly mean gastrointestinal bleeding or whatever. What the fuck do I do? I'm not even sober so I couldn't imagine the pain sober. fuck fuck fuck

edit: I just breathed a deep breath like out and it felt like my body bloated up and I puked. my fucking god I can't do this shit anymore.

Last edited:
Its brutal for us 5'5''. Back problems should only be reservered for tall people.

ngl I think you should talk to a doctor

Like being incel is already bad enough, but having heallth problems on top of it... sorry bro.

ngl I think you should talk to a doctor
I did like 2 or 1 day ago idk for a doctors wellness test. it wasn't for anything much (checking if I had any diseases) but my blood pressure and shit was fucked and (although I didnt tell her) when she touched my stomach where im feeling pain it hurt like a bitch, but I didn't tell her. Idk why. I cant talk to doctors no matter what. Same thing with therapists.

I did like 2 or 1 day ago idk for a doctors wellness test. it wasn't for anything much but my blood pressure and shit was fucked and (although I didnt tell her) when she touched my stomach where im feeling pain it hurt like a bitch, but I didn't tell her. Idk why. I cant talk to doctors no matter what. Same thing with therapists.
Just lie to doctors theory

Just lie to doctors theory
I also lie to any government officials, therapists, etc.

I have extreme paranoia and anxiety that some people said relate to my drug abuse (interview lady said that in my podcast ngl)

I also lie to any government officials, therapists, etc.

I have extreme paranoia and anxiety that some people said relate to my drug abuse (interview lady said that in my podcast ngl)
That doesn’t matter in this case though. If the doctor asked you “Does it hurt?” there is no real incentive to lie unless you wanted it to keep hurting or some shit

That doesn’t matter in this case though. If the doctor asked you “Does it hurt?” there is no real incentive to lie unless you wanted it to keep hurting or some shit
I think its cuz I didnt wanna interrupt her or stay there any longer. I just wanted to go back to rotting

I think its cuz I didnt wanna interrupt her or stay there any longer. I just wanted to go back to rotting
bruh making the life of a foid more annoying is lifefuel too smh

get rid of your pain AND annoy a foid, that’s killing two birds with one stone right there

I’d go back to the doctors and see what kind of meds that they’ll give you for the pain.

Just don’t tell them you been to rehab

Your bet bet is to honesty research your symptoms after consulting an anatomy chart.

It could be something like kidney stones. Cured with a table spoon (15ml) of raw apple cider vinegar every hour you are awake for a few days.

Or it could be something else. Since your shit is black i would say you have some form of sepsis. In that case a lot of fresh raw greens every meal will scrub out your guts. In addition to vinegar every hour to help break up the toxins.

Not a doctor but the homemade remedies help me! Right now im vinegarmaxxing out some fucking kidney stones! It helps.

I know some of you have or have had constant pain. I'm in it right fucking now. I'm so done with it. I feel like i want to puke. My right side right at my waist is searing. I think its my liver or kidney or something idk. Not only that but my back is in constant pain, like I want to crack it or someone to stomp on it or bodyslam it and break my back. My shits have been black recently too (some of you have seen it), which could possibly mean gastrointestinal bleeding or whatever. What the fuck do I do? I'm not even sober so I couldn't imagine the pain sober. fuck fuck fuck

edit: I just breathed a deep breath like out and it felt like my body bloated up and I puked. my fucking god I can't do this shit anymore.
U should actually go to the hospital ngl

Not only that but my back is in constant pain, like I want to crack it or someone to stomp on it or bodyslam it and break my back.
Maybe a foam roller can help

Foam-Roller-Exercises-Upper_Back.gif

My shits have been black recently too (some of you have seen it), which could possibly mean gastrointestinal bleeding or whatever. What the fuck do I do?
Take out all the junk food and alcohol from your diet.

preaching to the choir on this one OP, due to the nature of my job 90% of it now involves handling the freezer and food delivery in the morning so i spend a lot of time manually lifting boxes, been doing this for nearly 2 years now and as you can guess ive developed back pain which basically lasts unless i sit in a chair for several hours.

such is the joy of wageslaving

I did like 2 or 1 day ago idk for a doctors wellness test. it wasn't for anything much (checking if I had any diseases) but my blood pressure and shit was fucked and (although I didnt tell her) when she touched my stomach where im feeling pain it hurt like a bitch, but I didn't tell her. Idk why. I cant talk to doctors no matter what. Same thing with therapists.
Your body / mind is trying to commit suicide by not seeking treatment.

I had back pain until I started exercising.

Stop eating processed garbage, at least stop eating only processed garbage. The processed food should just be like on or two items on top of your real food. I don't even eat that most of the time anymore.