Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am imagining the logistics and practicality of me having a gf (as if I have a chance)

• Thread starter OCTOPATH CHIMPLER 7
  • Start date
OCTOPATH CHIMPLER 7

OCTOPATH CHIMPLER 7

mess with the honk u get the bonk
★★★★★
As they say, better be safe than sorry, even if the danger is entirely impossible (the danger being getting a gf and the issues you face)

I am just playing out all sorts of scenarios because I intend on asking a girl out at some point soon, and just what if, what if, she said ''yes''?

I am just playing out all sorts of scenarios because I intend on asking a girl out at some point soon, and just what if, what if, she said ''yes''?
Maybe I could be the under dog who ascends, like Rocky Balboa

She'll say yes only if you're chad or will betabuxx for her. If not, well...

As they say, better be safe than sorry, even if the danger is entirely impossible (the danger being getting a gf and the issues you face)

I am 5'7 btw

need good face/hair at the height
Screenshot 2024 07 12 012626

I am fringe maxxing to hide this shit tbh but I always hate it when the wind blows my hair up