Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am honest to God losing my mind

allDead

allDead

Coldness in my heart
★★★
I can't stay asleep. I get up, go to work, and go home and drink until I'm comfortable enough to sleep. Then I wake up at 2AM and just sit there until it's time to work. Lately my eyes will just well up with tears because of how unhappy and desperate I am. Every day for the last week I'll just start to cry. No sniffles, no wheezing, my eyes just well up and I blink the tears away. I haven't been happy in years. I wake up and can't walk correctly for hours because of alcohol withdrawal. I can't take this. I'm developing a flat affect. Why does my body keep going. This isn't even about a girl or a lack of one now. Even if I did get a girlfriend I'm going to be a shell of a person until I show myself some mercy and shoot myself

Last edited:
you should apply for neetbux to make your situation easier. what country are you in?

It reminds me the period where I was working and alcoholic

you should apply for neetbux to make your situation easier. what country are you in?
ye stoping working and alcohol will make you feel better for some time. But every cope has an end tbh. Neeting could satisfy you few month or years

ye stoping working and alcohol will make you feel better for some time. But every cope has an end tbh. Neeting could satisfy you few month or years
My mom would kick me out. I'm 31. I can't believe this

My mom would kick me out. I'm 31. I can't believe this
ic. I am only 25 but I can imagine how desesperate you could be at 31 bro. I don't plan to reach such an age personaly. Maybe you could fake a disease or something ? Working as an incel is too brutal