Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am having a terrible tooth abscess and it is the most painful thing I have ever experienced in my life

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★★★
I am seriously considering roping. This pain is too much, I am literally lying on my bed writhing in sheer pain. I avoid going to Dentists because I hate them but it is nice I don't live in burgerland atleast I can go to him tomorrow. But I don't know how to survive by then. It feels like someone is drilling a hole into my gums. Over that my Chad roomate next door is playing loud metal music and I am too introverted to go upto him and ask him to shut it off. Is this what hell feels like. I hate my existence. I want to end this suffering

force yourself to sleep. maybe use sleeping pills if you have them

Thanks brocel I literally got out of bed and I am going to the grocery to get me some baking soda right now

Thanks brocel I literally got out of bed and I am going to the grocery to get me some baking soda right now
You also need hydrogen peroxide 3%; baking soda by itself will not do anything. It's the chemical reaction between baking soda and hydrogen peroxide that balances the PH levels and gives the relief.

Also, you cannot eat ANY added sugar. NO sugar in coffee or tea, no sweets. If you consume any added sugars, you will be in a world of pain within 30 minutes.

Last edited:
Brushing my uneven teeth made the pain go away, Just brush real hard and if you see goo thats like brown spit that means your getting all the shite out of there and yes i still have all my teeth and brush them regularly

You also need hydrogen peroxide 3%; baking soda by itself will not do anything. It's the chemical reaction between baking soda and hydrogen peroxide that balances the PH levels and gives the relief.

Also, you cannot eat ANY added sugar. NO sugar in coffee or tea, no sweets. If you consume any added sugars, you will be in a world of pain within 30 minutes.
I had to drive around but luckily a pharmacy sold some hydrogen peroxide I owe you a lot thanks it did work (still aches a bit but far better than before)

i can hear the rotting teeth guy coming

Tylenol + ibuprofen can help take the edge off.

Combine that with periodically gargling warm salt water as well.

Brushing my uneven teeth made the pain go away, Just brush real hard and if you see goo thats like brown spit that means your getting all the shite out of there and yes i still have all my teeth and brush them regularly

I had to drive around but luckily a pharmacy sold some hydrogen peroxide I owe you a lot thanks it did work (still aches a bit but far better than before)

Before you go to a Dentist, you need to watch these lectures.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XicmDDmVBs

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0AFoMsu1tI

-If your dentist is going to recommend a root canal and crowning or something along those lines... which he most likely will.

1. You need to make sure he uses OZONE GAS; to clean the microcavities unseen by the naked eye, and kills ALL of the bacteria.
If this is not done, the infection will come back in 2-3 years.

2. Secondly, for the tissue to grow back in the tooth, he has to use PLATELET RICH FIBRIN. This is basically, stem cells, that grow back tissue.

3. Nonmetal, nontoxic, NO MERCURY, fillings.

One time I hit my tooth and it cracked a bit, apparently it fucked it up and it turned pitch black in my mouth. I was still too pussy to go to dentist but eventually it fell off. Problem solved.

Get it fixed. I made a thread about remineralizing teeth, I recommend you to buy calcium hydroxyapatite pills. Its a popular ingredient in some toothpastes, our teeth are mostly made of calcium hydroxyapatite and our saliva helps to remineralize our teeth, but the problem is that we don't have enough of CHA to go around to actually remineralize them.

Get the pills, put the powder in your mouth and coat your teeth with the powder using your tongue. 10-15 minutes a day. I have some discoloration in the gumline of my molars, its a sign of demineralized enamel, and the discoloration is slowly going away after I started doing this. Also needless to say avoid anything acidic. You only get one set of permanent teeth

Get it fixed. I made a thread about remineralizing teeth, I recommend you to buy calcium hydroxyapatite pills. Its a popular ingredient in some toothpastes, our teeth are mostly made of calcium hydroxyapatite and our saliva helps to remineralize our teeth, but the problem is that we don't have enough of CHA to go around to actually remineralize them.

Get the pills, put the powder in your mouth and coat your teeth with the powder using your tongue. 10-15 minutes a day. I have some discoloration in the gumline of my molars, its a sign of demineralized enamel, and the discoloration is slowly going away after I started doing this. Also needless to say avoid anything acidic. You only get one set of permanent teeth
Thanks I will ask around in the pharmacy tomorrow if they have these