Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am happy I've never orbited a woman, whiteknighted, or have been friendzoned.

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Never had a femail friend at all. My entire life, with the exception of one who I met on a very old videogame. That was no orbiting, and I denied when it asked to see what I looked like. They seemed to like my personality, and all of you claim that personality is 100% and looks is 0%. That's why I refused. I never spent a dime on a woman. I never bought one things or gave one compliments. I am glad though, because they wouldn't have sex with me anyways. I did have scenarios where I too thought of buying a girl a candy and orbiting around them. Senior year of high school, around Christmas. There was a super attractive girl. People bought candy canes and told teachers to give it to girls, and they would be anonymous. The girls would be given the candy canes by teachers, but the girls would not know who it is from. It's like a mystery present. This girl got a candy cane, but then the teacher took it back because it was given to the wrong girl. I did think of buying one for the girl as remorse, but decided not to. Would I get laid for Christmas? Nope.
Anyone remember the post on r/incels where the girl invited a incel on a road trip claiming to not invite the CHAD boyfriend? The guy said yes, and the boyfriend showed up unexpectedly, and the three were all in the hotel together, and the INCEL had to listen to CHAD have SEX with his ONEITIS. That isn't even my post, and it gave me a serious mental breakdown; couldn't think straight for so many days, just because of a post on the internet. I remember the part of the post "That night I had to listen to me oneitis have sex with her boyfriend, and it was a NEW kind of pain."
I would rather not try than to have that happen to me.
Of course, there's also the "no one is entitled to anything" theory that I first came up with. I had this mentality at a young age. If a woman won't have sex with me, then why on earth would I help them when they are in need? Not worth it. I'll gladly be a 'decent' human being if you be one to me first. Plain and simple.
Hopefully youngcels here, not counting that candy kid (from r/braincels) who seems to be a minority, follow what I am putting out. Same with numales and cucktears 'lurkers.' Too much effort just for pretty much no reward. You don't get sex by whiteknighting. Notice how the whiteknights over at cucktears are mostly virgin.

I've never understood guys who would get rejected and keep orbiting. If I ever got shot down I'd pretty much just abandon it.

same here mostly

i've never had a female friend and i was always upfront about wanting sex which would get me cut off really quick

maybe i look too aggressive but i've never had a female ask me for money or shit either in my entire life

that story was brutal. I would probably kill myself tbh

Man, that story about the friend, Stacy and Chad. How rude and degenerate to go spend time with your friend, but then have your partner come over and fuck them right there in the same room. She sounds very trashy.

I orbited two girls in my life. One was the only oneitis I've ever had, was in love with her from thirteen to seventeen and the other was a girl I just had a huge crush on. Actually ended up kissing that one. And literally running away right afterward. Didn't even see her reaction. And that was the last time I tried anything with girls.

I too have never orbited whiteknighted or been friend zoned, though there were a few cases where I went out of my way to talk to girls I was interested in of course all of them gave me the cold shoulder, friend zoned me or treated me like dirt and I cut contact with them instead of orbiting them like a beta cuck.

Yes. No remorse, no cucking, no beta orbiting.

I've orbited and whiteknighted a lot in my blue pilled days. some in my red pilled days. now i black knight

fukmylyf said:

It's a form of torture

Orbiters are the worst kind of scum. They stay around clinging to the possibility of ever having sex. They do everything they are told.

TheVman said:
I've orbited and whiteknighted a lot in my blue pilled days. some in my red pilled days. now i black knight

fukmylyf said:

I felt the same way, and it wasn't even my post. Something like this would probably happen to me anyways. Just look at what happened to me on r/incels in June.  :'(

jackbud said:
I've only really been friendzoned once and I just cut her out of my life immediately. I'm not a fucking cuck who sits around and waits for a girl, if she's not interested right away she can fuck off.

That's good too. Once you realized their intentions, run the hell away. Good job. Most men **do** orbit around and wait for women to magically be in relationships with them. Cucktears should attack those guys. Not us.

Remeber when we used to troll that fat chick on lovecels?

Chewbacca said:
Man, that story about the friend, Stacy and Chad. How rude and degenerate to go spend time with your friend, but then have your partner come over and fuck them right there in the same room. She sounds very trashy.

I orbited two girls in my life. One was the only oneitis I've ever had, was in love with her from thirteen to seventeen and the other was a girl I just had a huge crush on. Actually ended up kissing that one. And literally running away right afterward. Didn't even see her reaction. And that was the last time I tried anything with girls.

Even the normies hated the story. It was pretty obvious that the girl DID THAT SHIT ON PURPOSE. Nice, at least you kissed a girl. Farther than most of this forum, even the volcels/mentalcels  :'(

TheVman said:
Remeber when we used to troll that fat chick on lovecels?

Lol. Aledlelelele or whatever? The post I made on incelreddit was GOLD.

demonanus said:
Yes. No remorse, no cucking, no beta orbiting.

As much as I read these stories of orbiters finally seeing the truth and those posts being ultimate sui fuel and making me have mental breakdown and stuff, the orbiters DID cause this on their own.

In the story I posted, the guy should have just said NO to going on this road trip. I understand it was a sudden thing, but they did discuss the trip earlier, and said he would only go if it was the two of them.

universallyabhorred said:
I too have never orbited whiteknighted or been friend zoned, though there were a few cases where I went out of my way to talk to girls I was interested in of course all of them gave me the cold shoulder, friend zoned me or treated me like dirt and I cut contact with them instead of orbiting them like a beta cuck.

Ahh, that's okay. Minimal effort. I did try to approach and ask women out but only to confirm my ugliness and subhumanity.

Zielony4 said:
Lol. Aledlelelele or whatever? The post I made on incelreddit was GOLD.
YES. she recently made a post about me on her shitty instagram that has like 12 followers lmao

TheVman said:
YES. she recently made a post about me on her shitty instagram that has like 12 followers lmao

Lol, I can see that she mentioned my name in one post as well.

Zielony4 said:
TheVman said:
Lol, I can see that she mentioned my name in one post as well.
Yeah that's the one. I left a comment saying id rape her on every single one ofher followers list and tagged her in all of them to embarrass her. I guess she thought I was you or a couple of other guys lol

TheVman said:
Yeah that's the one. I left a comment saying id rape her on every single one ofher followers list and tagged her in all of them to embarrass  her. I guess she thought I was you or a couple of other guys lol

Adlele just wrote my name there for no reason. It really dislikes me because of the incelreddit post lol. That post was fun though.

Zielony4 said:
Even the normies hated the story. It was pretty obvious that the girl DID THAT SHIT ON PURPOSE. Nice, at least you kissed a girl. Farther than most of this forum, even the volcels/mentalcels 

I hate people like that Stacy. She's the real subhuman trash.

Chewbacca said:
I hate people like that Stacy. She's the real subhuman trash.

I am still scarred for life reading that. I'm sure I have a screenshot somewhere... buried with all the thousands of selfies of my ugly mug. I am not sure why people think there are good women out there if they do shit like that.  :'(

Zielony4 said:
Anyone remember the post on r/incels where the girl invited a incel on a road trip claiming to not invite the CHAD boyfriend? The guy said yes, and the boyfriend showed up unexpectedly, and the three were all in the hotel together, and the INCEL had to listen to CHAD have SEX with his ONEITIS. That isn't even my post, and it gave me a serious mental breakdown; couldn't think straight for so many days, just because of a post on the internet. I remember the part of the post "That night I had to listen to me oneitis have sex with her boyfriend, and it was a NEW kind of pain."

where is this post?

I'm too ugly and high inhib to orbit a girl tbh

Zielony4 said:
I am not sure why people think there are good women out there if they do shit like that.  :'(

There are a few rare unicorns.

Same here

I was never really given the option to anyway because I'm an absolute truecel