Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I am Griffith

S

SeifEsteem

My name is Zesto
-
You, @Zesto, liken yourself to Guts but you've been cucked by me, the most alpha 5'3.5 ethnic, Griffith. Through years of dedication to the blade and honing my skills, I will no longer follow you as a commadre in arms.

Your betrayal for not including me in your ban appeal has led me to a path of awakening the friendpill where our relationship was but a one sided dream. An analogy would be when Guts told the princess that he does not view those that follow him to be his equals. As Griffith himself, I have decided I am gentically superior to you due to my genetic haploid group being closer to Japan.

You could have still been my equal instead you compared me to the cuck boy Judeau in your latest post on Lookism. What makes you think I want to look like @knajjd at 5'2?

Then you compared my alt @WillyBlogAndFriends as Corkus, a 5'7 framecel hapa who is unmarried at 40 and poor.

You could have portrayed me as GUTS, a charming 6'4 thugged maxxed Hapa instead you decided to make me the sidekick in your post when I am the proginator of them all, you don't deserve to be Guts, stick to being that gay guy cripple.

Generations from now the most insulting fact will remain that I am the very same Griffith at The Eclipse that looked down at you like the inferior being you are, you spic. While you mastered the boymax, I mastered my personality. You are nothing.

Watch yourself, @Zesto. Just as I fucked Cassandra under the morning sun, I will slice your skull open the moment you show up to my crib. In my ascendance to the Fifth, I bring these cretins known as Incels to ascesndance to save modern society from it's moral evils and degenERacy.

Pm me your discord link so I can bring my custom made katana by a master Japanese swordsmith and slice your neck off like we agreed upon on YouTube comments section. You've brought insult on to yourself for refusing to commit seppuku, don't drag it any further and slice open your belly. In the land of the rising sun (China), and under the waxing gibbus, my blade will come upon you at a 45 degree angle and end your misogyny.

What the fuck was OP talking about? :dafuckfeels:

pin worthy november 30 2018pill

95543B16 EF3B 4E37 A539 6B0A90B5EE84