Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I am gonna put a Kippah and a Menohra on your Avi. Every good Goy will also get a fiver in the end of thew month

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
I gonna help you to put a Kippah and a Menohra on your Avi. Every good Goy will also get a fiver in the end of the month.

Also there will be a new faction. Jewish Defence Force. For approved posts you'll be able to collect good goy points and exchange them monthly for rewards including monetary gifts and titles. We will do in fun stuff like cultural marxism, killing nazis, sharing jewish music, inventing fun stuff like the holocast, playing dreidel, building golems and let them punch evil goys etc. etc.. Much fun stuff to do

Hanukkah is coming. :feelsokman:

I hellp you goodgoymaxx. If you do well enough I'd might be able to find a jewish women for you. As you know you can't become a jew but your kids will belong to the master race then.

EDIT:soy:: I can also beardmaxx you tbhtbh
EDIT:soy::soy:: I also want to say that I wanna train my photoshop skills a little bit because I am still not that good at it so don't expect a lot from me :feelsohh:
EDIT:soy::soy::soy:: Payots (Jewcurls) are also possible.

Last edited:
I would never do that to Elliot. It would be worse than pissing on his grave.

done. bless me.

יְהִי רָצוֹן מִלְּפָנֶיךָ ה' אֱ-לֹהֵינוּ וֵא-לֹהֵי אֲבוֹתֵינוּ, שֶׁתּוֹלִיכֵנוּ לְשָׁלוֹם וְתַצְעִידֵנוּ לְשָׁלוֹם. וְתִסְמְכֵנוּ לְשָׁלוֹם. וְתַדְרִיכֵנוּ לְשָׁלוֹם. וְתַגִּיעֵנוּ לִמְחוֹז חֶפְצֵנוּ לְחַיִּים וּלְשִֹמְחָה וּלְשָׁלוֹם וְתַצִּילֵנוּ מִכַּף כָּל אוֹיֵב וְאוֹרֵב וְלִסְטִים וְחַיּוֹת רָעוֹת בַּדֶּרֶךְ וּמִכָּל מִינֵי פֻּרְעָנִיּוֹת הַמִּתְרַגְּשׁוֹת לָבוֹא לָעוֹלָם וְתִשְׁלַח בְּרָכָה בְּכָל מַעֲשֵֹה יָדֵינוּ, וְתִתְּנֵנוּ לְחֵן וּלְחֶסֶד וּלְרַחֲמִים בְעֵינֶיךָ וּבְעֵינֵי כָל רוֹאֵינוּ וְתִשְׁמַע קוֹל תַּחֲנוּנֵינוּ. כִּי אֵ-ל שׁוֹמֵעַ תְּפִלָּה וְתַחֲנוּן אָתָּה: בָּרוּךְ אַתָּה ה', שׁוֹמֵעַ תְּפִלָּה.

Done.

If I'm a good goy, will Jews give me a white 14 yo virgin gf?

If I'm a good goy, will Jews give me a white 14 yo virgin gf?
Yes sure why should a Jew lie? Collect enough good goy points and no problemo.

Send Me the default avi and I see what I can do.

I have also jew nose surgery and Orthodox hats in my portfolio.

Latest example what my jew magic can do:

Attachments

• jewspica.jpg
    jewspica.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 80
A fiver? Count me in!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5