Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I am going to starve to death at Uni

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
I can't eat in any of the dining halls but I don't have the money to eat out all the time. Whenever I go in people stare at me and avoid me like the plauge. I usually cant even sit down since no one will let me sit at their table or next to them. If I try they just go "ohhh ummmm someone is sitting there you can't you have to go somewhere else" but then no one sits there for the rest of the time they're there. Its awful and at this point I refuse to go in. I'd rather just starve than be humiliated every day 3 times a day. Anyone else have this problem? I'm not smelly or anything I shower everyday and brush my teeth so its not like I'm too smelly to eat around or something.

I always went early in the morning and late at night if I went for lunch I had my headphones on at all times

I always went early in the morning and late at night if I went for lunch I had my headphones on at all times

I should try this, thanks. Hopefully i wont have to sit on the floor like i normally would have to.

I can't eat in any of the dining halls but I don't have the money to eat out all the time. Whenever I go in people stare at me and avoid me like the plauge. I usually cant even sit down since no one will let me sit at their table or next to them. If I try they just go "ohhh ummmm someone is sitting there you can't you have to go somewhere else" but then no one sits there for the rest of the time they're there. Its awful and at this point I refuse to go in. I'd rather just starve than be humiliated every day 3 times a day. Anyone else have this problem? I'm not smelly or anything I shower everyday and brush my teeth so its not like I'm too smelly to eat around or something.
Damn those are some assholes, never had problems sitting in an open seat. Don’t even ask if it’s okay, just sit down. Understand your pain though, I’d opt out of that meal plan since it’s a bit expensive anyway

Just buy your lunch at the supermarket theory.

Damn those are some assholes, never had problems sitting in an open seat. Don’t even ask if it’s okay, just sit down. Understand your pain though, I’d opt out of that meal plan since it’s a bit expensive anyway

I dont ask lmao they just dont want me there. I wouldnt of joined it in the first place (mediocre food for $$$$$) but its required at my school :feelscry::feelscry:
Just buy your lunch at the supermarket theory.
I wish. I have no money though. I have a little but im saving it for when im having a bad/worse than normal day.

That's why I'll never go to uni.

Just bring your own food in tupperware.

It's a public place, there's NOWHERE in there that you can eat alone? No corner table or anything?

Eat alone. You'll get used to it. I got used to it. Everybody gets used to it.

Start eating all your food in the evening and Maybe a big breakfast

Just bring your own food in tupperware.
I don't have food since I was forced to pay for the meal plan.\

It's a public place, there's NOWHERE in there that you can eat alone? No corner table or anything?
there is but not always, its not the biggest dinning hall so it can run out of space fast if its busy enough. I'm trying to figure out when its the least busy so I'll go in then.
Eat alone.You'll get used to it. I got used to it. Everybody gets used to it.
I don't mind the alone part, its more the having to just stand there looking for a space thats awful. Also having to sit on the ground because all the tables are taken.

jesus christ dude how are you alive with social anxiety this bad? I had some anxiety asking the people there what I wanted but nothing like this

Order take aways in the middle of the night when everyone else is sleeping, I used to meet this 24 hour takeaway guy in a secret location and would eat that way
I don't have food since I was forced to pay for the meal plan.\

there is but not always, its not the biggest dinning hall so it can run out of space fast if its busy enough. I'm trying to figure out when its the least busy so I'll go in then.

I don't mind the alone part, its more the having to just stand there looking for a space thats awful. Also having to sit on the ground because all the tables are taken.
Can't you bring the food into the toilet cubicle and eat in there

Last edited:
jesus christ dude how are you alive with social anxiety this bad? I had some anxiety asking the people there what I wanted but nothing like this

I wish I could answer lmao. I don't think my life style counts as living though more like rotting.
Order take aways in the middle of the night when everyone else is sleeping, I used to meet this 24 hour takeaway guy in a secret location and would eat that way

Can't you bring the food into the toilet cubicle and eat in there

if im gonna eat on the toilet might as well eat on the ground which is what i do now if I ever go in. sometimes theres an open seat at a corner table though which is nice.

I dont ask lmao they just dont want me there. I wouldnt of joined it in the first place (mediocre food for $$$$$) but its required at my school :feelscry::feelscry:

I wish. I have no money though. I have a little but im saving it for when im having a bad/worse than normal day.
Ewhore
b u d d y
o
y
o

It might be hard but try going when most people are not eating like me

Early in the morning, late afternoon, late at night

Im also a very picky eater so despite being free to eat as much as I want I dont eat 99% of the shit that gets served and so I only alternate between like 2 different meals

Really good idea man

Lowinhib just sit down next to them and chew with your mouth open and make autistic noises like a retard.

Make them move

This is why school shootings happen, what dicks.
Lowinhib just sit down next to them and chew with your mouth open and make autistic noises like a retard.

Make them move

Well, there might be some other outcasts eating alone but in "groups of outcasts" here and there. I do that sometimes. Also try to be more assertive if Chad is obviously refusing you a sit when it's obvious nobody's sitting.

Make them move
High IQ

When I was in college I would usually eat at odd hours when there were always open tables and not many people to stare. I'd also get takeout food a lot and just eat it in my dorm room. Eating in the library was also a thing, but they kicked you out if they caught you.

just sit there anyways and tell them to suck your balls

When I was in college I would usually eat at odd hours when there were always open tables and not many people to stare. I'd also get takeout food a lot and just eat it in my dorm room. Eating in the library was also a thing, but they kicked you out if they caught you.

I tried that out today and it worked thankfully. It sucks that the hours are so weird though I made it minutes before they closed and it was only 7. Who can eat dinner that early I just went in that early because I couldn't eat lunch today since there were a bunch of Chads eating after some sports event.

I was in a very good private college, so low IQ behaviour was absolutely unacceptable.

must be something, u don't use deodorant? What u look like?

Just make the food in the kitchen real fast and bring it to your room. I'm not sure how your living places are in America but in Europe we have kitchens.

must be something, u don't use deodorant? What u look like?

No my hygiene is fine. I shower daily, brush my teeth daily and use deodorant daily. They just don't let me sit because I am small and ugly and would rather have a Stacey or Chad sit there than some short incel.

No my hygiene is fine. I shower daily, brush my teeth daily and use deodorant daily. They just don't let me sit because I am small and ugly and would rather have a Stacey or Chad sit there than some short incel.
do u got acne or look like u got some type of disease? u might be one of the few truecels here

do u got acne or look like u got some type of disease? u might be one of the few truecels here

I have acne but a lot of normal people have it too. I take care of it with wipes and washing my face but I can't get rid of it entirely. It's most likely that mixed with the fact that I'm 5'3'' and on the fatter side. Its a terrible combo that really makes you look 100% subhuman. I'm currently working on getting rid of it though and I have a good feeling about how its going so far. At this rate of not being able to eat a lot I'll probably have an easy time with that. Especially since I'm dieting along with it.

I have acne but a lot of normal people have it too. I take care of it with wipes and washing my face but I can't get rid of it entirely. It's most likely that mixed with the fact that I'm 5'3'' and on the fatter side. Its a terrible combo that really makes you look 100% subhuman. I'm currently working on getting rid of it though and I have a good feeling about how its going so far. At this rate of not being able to eat a lot I'll probably have an easy time with that. Especially since I'm dieting along with it.
I don't see that as a reason for EVERY time. I look similar and had tyrone/chadlite friends I still talk too from HS.
Wish I was at uni with a fucking buffet card.

Just work on yourself and be more assertive. Find real friends. rather be a lone then with fake friends and do not be the only fuck sitting down alone on the floor. WTF.

I don't see that as a reason for EVERY time. I look similar and had tyrone/chadlite friends I still talk too from HS.
Wish I was at uni with a fucking buffet card.

Just work on yourself and be more assertive. Find real friends. rather be a lone then with fake friends and do not be the only fuck sitting down alone on the floor. WTF.

I'm not the only one thankfully. I've run into another incel who does it too sometimes at least.

That's why i just make my food in my home and carried it with me in a tuperware

I'm not the only one thankfully. I've run into another incel who does it too sometimes at least.
and I bet both of u were too shy/insecure/beta to talk to each other or say hi?

and I bet both of u were too shy/insecure/beta to talk to each other or say hi?

I tried to but he didn't seem into it. I usually sit next to him anyway but he doesn't talk at all. If I say anything he just gives really lame one word responses and goes on his phone. Maybe I'm just awkward idk there has to be something wrong with me. He's not there all the time and I've only been back for a week though maybe he will get better and is just shy atm.

Luckily my university allowed me replace meals with $5 in convenience store credit. I lived off of snickers bars. Sitting alone in the dining hall was an anxiety nightmare. College sucked, regret going all the time.

lmao just sit wherever you want. wtf are they gonna do, fight you? I used to do that in highschool, just plop down wherever I please, tell them to eat shit.

This is easy to do when you dont have high inhib, but for some people they cant do this. Im thankful i atleast have the ability to tell most people to go fuck themselves
it sucks I used to be super low inhib but recently I started being hyper high inhib.

I'm absolutely incapable of eating in public. My subhuman face looks even worse when I open my fat mouth, it's why I also hate talking.

I'm absolutely incapable of eating in public. My subhuman face looks even worse when I open my fat mouth, it's why I also hate talking.

High school never ends.

Best strategy tbh