Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I am going to start raping to ascend

• Thread starter coom_enthusiast
  • Start date
C

coom_enthusiast

about to cum
-
I am struggling with money right now. I barely make enough to pay my bills and rent each month. Ive had enough of the wagie ragie life. I got the idea to start a raping career to make lots of money fast. I think I have a good voice for modern nigger mumble rap. My plan is to start recording music and release it on soundcloud this weekend. I will put ads on my songs so I get paid big money. I will build a huge audience and drop a fire mixtape every month. I will become the next eminem. Plus I will no longer be an incel if I get big enough in the industry. It is impossible to be incel if you have rap clout. This is the end of my incel phase :smonk:

I am struggling with money right now. I barely make enough to pay my bills and rent each month. Ive had enough of the wagie ragie life. I got the idea to start a raping career to make lots of money fast. I think I have a good voice for modern nigger mumble rap. My plan is to start recording music and release it on soundcloud this weekend. I will put ads on my songs so I get paid big money. I will build a huge audience and drop a fire mixtape every month. I will become the next eminem. Plus I will no longer be an incel if I get big enough in the industry. It is impossible to be incel if you have rap clout. This is the end of my incel phase :smonk:
Thought you were going to rape a hoe

gr8 title m8

IT include me in the screenshot.

Really nice bait. Seriously though go for it, could be your way out of this although it might take some time.

have fun getting raped by shitskins in prison

The feds are outside your house

You're a funny guy you'll do well as a rapper