Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I am going to post most Brutal Red/Black pill that might change some of your lives.

K

Krokodil-Enjoyer

Everything I write on this profile is parody.
-
Incels of the World should read Top 1 book of all time Might is Right - Rangar Redbeard.
TL DR
Its basically talking about how Might is makes Rights
Morals, Rules, Laws ,Religions ,Soyciety is just huge Scam and bunch of Spooks, its used to control people into obedience and shame them into certain mold that Elites want.
This might seem trivial and many of you would say "of course we knew this shit," "wtf , how old are you?"
But actually most people don't actually live by this principal.
Most of you have some arbitrary retarded moral code that you still follow and abide by because of guilty consciousness.
You might shit all day on
Elites and Foids for being corrupt and immoral whores but thats just you moralizing because you can't get the pussy, money and power like them, its not like we want women for any ""altruistic"" (greater) reasons.
And since we are not ready to step over other people to succeed we will always dwell in Misery how Stacies and Oligarchs are UNJUST.
Remember back in good old times Stacy didn't had say if she gonna have sex with ugly Orc with Sword pillaging her village, she had no Choice.

Society is just a jungle a survival of the fittest and self preservation should be your ONE AND ONLY guiding principal... if you have to throw 10 million children under bus to save your ass do it, else you are Genetic failure, if you have to sell your mother into slavery to succeed in life DO IT, do not restrain yourself with stupid moral arbitrary principals that only serve Elites controlling lower cast of NIGGER CATTLE, they don't play by rules and thats why they are successful and powerful.
If virtue was rewarded in this life than sure Good people and Virtuous traits would PREVAIL and TRIUMPH ... but that doesn't happen, who is most brutal, aggressive, cunning, deceptive , strongest WIN ,
So don't limit yourself living by some kind of RULES or LAWS in Minecraft (have to say because ZOGbot doesn't allow encouriging breaking law) I REPEAT DO NOT BRAKE THE LAW !!!. anyway they are set by some other people (Elites) and it was never voted by common people because Democracy is SCAM.

Inb4 YOU ARE EDGY XD XD HEHE ... no nigger I am just realistic, if you have no Arguments to refute whats wrong with my statement do not comment.
Why limit yourself how to live by "moralism" "religion" "dying for race" "ideology" just live for yourself dude, who gives fuck about some ideology, you only have 1 life so use it to the fullest.

Why are
Chad and Stacies Successful? Because they don't play by rules of "moralism" "altruism" even though Stacy will pretend on TikTok that she cares about Animals and Poor people she would anyway only choose Rich Handsome Chads and she would buy her Iphone X directly from Child Chink Factory if it would mean saving her extra 20 dollars...
would she ever go for "GOOD CHARACTER 5/10 smart boy" ?? LOL
Would they ever buy average reasonable Car? Nooo ... they always do opposite of what they preach to Incels
We all know how they play and we know that they are more successful in life because they only
LARP as Moral people and use it into their advantage to Milk retarded SIMPs who want to day dream about "TRAD" "VIRGIN" "HUMBLE" "SHY" GF XD XD XD XD.

Truth is there is no
TRAD or any configuration of GF from your fantasy... if you give woman freedom she will just do whats her pussy is telling.
Do not burden yourself with guilt of what you do... DO WHAT YOU MUST DO to succeed and be happy in life !!!
>but muh morals I can't do that
Ok than stay slave and pleb.
So INCELs , stop feeling bad about ANYTHING and only think how to ENRICH YOURSELF, with whatever method even if it means throwing your whole family under bus.
Those are the rules of nature I didn't make them nor did I want them...
Of course do not brake any
LAW because that would be "terribly WICKED" :( :( ;), just follow the laws like Oligarchs and Elites and you might achieve "American Dream"

Last edited:
how come no one replied to u this is a great post

I hate the lawz, they oppress incels

how come no one replied to u this is a great post
becaise niqqers have attention span of dead monkey.
cant read longer than 2 words and it has to be meme response

Great post. There is nothing wrong with being selfish and not giving a fuck about others, other people only use you then throw you out like trash. Fuck them. This post needs to be in the must read section.

Based and blackpilled

I'll give it a read