Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I AM GOING TO KILL MYSELF

S

simpHater

Greycel
I am a 20 year old man. Incel, never even hugged or kissed a girl. I am above average and get some attention from girls. But the biggest problem is my biology. I suffer from premature ejaculation.
This is what is killing me from inside. Even if I get into relationship then what. I can't fuck. All I will get is humiliation and shaming.

In my country, there is societal pressure to marry. I don't know what I will do then . I don't want to marry a woman only for her either to leave me or I get cucked( i would rather die) . All the studying and getting into college and getting a job seems pointless to me. What will I do with the money if I can't get love and care of a woman which I deeply want.

Sometimes I think of running away and living like a hippie. Cutting all contacts from the world. At this point ai and robots are my only hope. I am lingering to this life only because of them.

I am a 20 year old man. Incel, never even hugged or kissed a girl. I am above average and get some attention from girls. But the biggest problem is my biology. I suffer from premature ejaculation.
This is what is killing me from inside. Even if I get into relationship then what. I can't fuck. All I will get is humiliation and shaming.

In my country, there is societal pressure to marry. I don't know what I will do then . I don't want to marry a woman only for her either to leave me or I get cucked( i would rather die) . All the studying and getting into college and getting a job seems pointless to me. What will I do with the money if I can't get love and care of a woman which I deeply want.

Sometimes I think of running away and living like a hippie. Cutting all contacts from the world. At this point ai and robots are my only hope. I am lingering to this life only because of them.
are you from india?

JoinedJan 8, 2024Posts2

see you next week

Killing yourself because of premature ejaculation?? This has treatment

Don't do it GrAY

Strong 2nd Post, it goes only downward from now on

dnr, pajeet, god will laugh at you for offing yourself as a virgin

Suicide is a comforting thought lurking in the background at all times. But in the meantime the struggle of life continues.

If your brown then yes Kys (in the most realistic game you can think of)

How can you know that you suffer from premature ejaculation if you are a virgin in the first place?

Just do it instead of attention whoring online.

If ure above average you're just a mentalcel. Doesn't matter if you have premature ejaculation, foids would rather be with a chad that only fingerfucks and licks them than with a subhuman that can fuck her nonstop for 5 hours.

If ure above average you're just a mentalcel. Doesn't matter if you have premature ejaculation, foids would rather be with a chad that only fingerfucks and licks them than with a subhuman that can fuck her nonstop for 5 hours.
This. OP should unironically just try some thERapy (because it's something that actually can work for men who are chad/chadlite, unlike for the sub5 men) and learn how to deal with this small defect. It's not a big deal

simpHater

Greycel​

JoinedJan 8, 2024Posts2

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLU7QtJC6AE

Think twice you don't want to do that ,let me know if you want to talk

Don't worry about it.

Last edited:

bhai, look into kegels, etc