Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I am going to get the Coronavirus vaccine

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
I am very worried they are going to pump me full of estrogen. They want to make me a fag or a tranny.

I am very worried they are going to pump me full of estrogen. They want to make me a fag or a tranny.

Last edited:
you say your worried its going to turn you into a fag or tranny and yet you are still going to take it :feelswhat:

You'll be sorely missed OP. :cryfeels:

Ive given the shot to normies :feelsdevil:

Good thing your parents are smarter then you

If u get vaxed, you will start liking 3d foids

there is no vaccine for youre face im not getting that shit

when I went to the vaccinator they were giving the thrombozeneca vaccine so I turned around and left.

Only cucks and low iq-s get vaccinated

I just find it hilarious how people are so scared of a vaccine, something that's actually beneficial.
I find it hilarious how people will do anything the government tells them without question.

Let me remind you that even the Israeli government vaccinated its population.
Saudi-Arabia, Israel and Iran have a vaccination program. All 3 countries polar opposites of each other.
And let me remind you that the people that control this world view the majority of the world's population as being no better than ants to be exterminated.

Yes bro, Israel vaccinated its entire population so that Palestine could be freed.
They didn't push the vaccine on the Palestinians? I doubt that.

As for Jews, they will sacrifice other Jews when the time is convenient.

Good thing your parents are smarter then you
Online: 10h 6m

ITer :soy:
when I went to the vaccinator they were giving the thrombozeneca vaccine so I turned around and left.
Lol the other ones, especially pfizer are worse. The media just focuses on astrazeneca so you think the others are fine.
Let me remind you that even the Israeli government vaccinated its population.
Saudi-Arabia, Israel and Iran have a vaccination program. All 3 countries polar opposites of each other.
Only the people making it actually know what's in it. Elites don't care about the average Israeli. Some will die from side effects and the rest will receive whatever the real purpose is of the "vaccine" for a non-existent virus.

Last edited:
Vaccine induced thrombotic thrombocytopenia (blood clots), myocarditis (heart muscle inflamation), bells palsy (paralysis in the face) aren't fun.

Last edited:
Antivaxx conspiracy theories are a gateway to antisemitism as proven by this chart

Conspiracy

TAKE THE FUCKING VACCINE YOU LITERAL NAZIS

Enjoy getting a fake vaccine for a fake virus designed to make the big tech and other super companies even richer.