Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am going to DROP my cousin from my friendslist on fortnite and real life. Pls read and tell me if im wrong

fortniteroleplayer

fortniteroleplayer

Banned
-
- autistic like me
-as kid would look cute to girls so wasn't an outcast deformed beast to them like me, older girls always called him cute
-as grew older had nerdy friend groups and played minecraft with sort of nerdy friends
-had popular older brother who all the cousins liked and he was nt and a bully tbh and a dumbass tho

-we play fortnite now, he wants to be friends with me for years now in our 20s cuz he's older now and sees we are alike i ignored him until recently i forgave him cuz i told him he should apologize for how he and they treated me and he did kinda, and agreed they were pricks to me as a teen but now they realize their mistakes and im better than them he says in a funny kinda way.

- hes nice offers to bring me weed pen to relax

-my cousin who's my age aka his older brother, NEVER invites me to parties or to hang out when i text him or ask for years now tryna be friends. like today he's gonna go with all the cousins and im not invited of course.
-my cousin who i play fortnite with ALSO doesnt invite me tonight on new years eve knowing im alone and leaves me alone.

Make your own decision based off of how he treats you, maybe. :smonk:

Friends make life more enjoyable. I wouldn't cut him off for something dumb like that

thats fucked up your not invited

being socially excluded is very painful sorry your going through that

One thing I suggest is too stop caring about them and completely cut them off they dont value you like you value them

your just an afterthought to them

while you care about them alot more then you should
its mostly my cousin. I tried reaching out to my cousin my own age many times for past years but he just ends up ignoring me and not wanting to go out anytime i offer Ever. the one who had popular friends and girls at hs parties he's fat btw but had friends and some girls liked him had a hot gf or two fcked up world.

i got hit by a car when i was 8 at their house btw riding my bike, fucked me up too and i loooked incel i was always bullied.
but it's my cousin the one whos 23 and like me a bit, he claims he doesn't like the cousins and their idiots but notice he is going to hang out with them all and throws me under the bus.thanks bro
i sent my mean cousin this,

"no u actually r tho lol. i always tried to be ur friend and nice as a cousin and reached out many times and u betrayed and denied my friendship. I remember u Lied to me with ur mom too saying ur going to lacross practice in the summer, but u went to ur friends house with those two white girls walking behind us, before I left back to ur home alone.

I Curse u in the Name of The LORD and u will be tormented now."

and im gonna send the autistic one whos more nerdy, his younger bro, what you said ant tell him im cutting him off too

Re: Post here for my honest opinion on you
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150514510Thursday, November 27, 2014 12:26 AM CST
Why not just appreciate the communication between each user without publicly stating your opinion regarding their personality to the degree of borderline-favoritism?
Re: @anony
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150787402Sunday, November 30, 2014 7:42 AM CST
Please don't exhibit a degree of favoritism towards me in particular, plenty of users here contribute to the positivity of the Sub-Section and I would prefer if you enjoy the positive aspects of each user equally.
Re: Dapperbuffalo for best mod
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151667941Sunday, December 14, 2014 4:41 AM CST
Each moderator can be considered "Good". Favoritism towards a particular one would be unreasonable.
Re: Introduce yourselves
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152980914Thursday, January 01, 2015 4:18 AM CST
Surely we can communicate without exhibiting favoritism towards a particular set of users?
Re: Have you ever noticed that Off Topic has cliches?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153814730Monday, January 12, 2015 3:43 PM CST
"We have clicks in the sense that people generally only post on threads made by certain people and only acknowledge people they like." Favoritism is generally abundant throughout civilization due to the simple fact that individuals generally become accustomed to the presence of another person once they've analyzed their characteristics. Hence the formation of cliques, especially on a significantly "Anonymous" medium such as the Internet.
Re: Post your top 3 OTers
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158478421Sunday, March 22, 2015 10:32 PM CDT
Why do you consider it necessary to show favoritism towards any particular set of users? There's plenty of positive individuals that you would be restricting yourself from by showing unreasonable bias towards users who you prefer seeing on the website.

Re: Where did Latin American come from?
UnsourcedAnon

Png

#184813661Saturday, March 05, 2016 3:09 PM CST
Simple. They have been tainted with inferior "Amerindian" DNA. It is quite comparable to mulatto hybrids. Various parasitic groups also have remnants of Polynesian DNA. It is quite repulsive.

- autistic like me
-as kid would look cute to girls so wasn't an outcast deformed beast to them like me, older girls always called him cute
-as grew older had nerdy friend groups and played minecraft with sort of nerdy friends
-had popular older brother who all the cousins liked and he was nt and a bully tbh and a dumbass tho

-we play fortnite now, he wants to be friends with me for years now in our 20s cuz he's older now and sees we are alike i ignored him until recently i forgave him cuz i told him he should apologize for how he and they treated me and he did kinda, and agreed they were pricks to me as a teen but now they realize their mistakes and im better than them he says in a funny kinda way.

-my cousin who's my age aka his older brother, NEVER invites me to parties or to hang out when i text him or ask for years now tryna be friends. like today he's gonna go with all the cousins and im not invited of course.
-my cousin who i play fortnite with ALSO doesnt invite me tonight on new years eve knowing im alone and leaves me alone.
Is English your first language? I find this hard to follow

Edit: Throw in a TLDR

Is English your first language? I find this hard to follow

Edit: Throw in a TLDR
sorry im just a mess rn and it's fucking aggriviating typing this

Why don't you just watch the national TV celebration like I'm going to at 11:30PM

Make your own decision based off of how he treats you, maybe. :smonk:
Hey! You stole my attitude! What a thieving bastard, i will do nothing about that.. whatever)

Never be friends with attractive guys.

- autistic like me

boyo you think about this way more than they do, they dont even ponder for a fathosecond what your needs are so why should you do the same?