Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am going to contact the North Korean Embassy in London but I need your help

1. We can just form our own branch of the KFA
2. Liberation of the working man at home and abroad
3. Write an essay in defense of the DPRK, contact the KFA, read Comrade Kim Il Sungs philosophy

I'll be punished by my government heavily, so i can't do it i'm afraid jfl(I'm South Korean)

You're visa is at the front desk bro... Don't ask...

This is the most insane thing I have ever seen!!!! Keep us updated!

3. Write an essay in defense of the DPRK, contact the KFA, read Comrade Kim Il Sungs philosophy
This

READ THIS FIRST: https://incels.is/threads/how-incels-and-the-north-korean-government-can-work-together.623879/

1. First of all, what will we name our association? We need a memorable but simplistic name for our association.
Probably shouldn't be incel related. It would be better if had something to do with the fall of the west like "Western Moral Refugees"
2. How should I describe our organisation/movement in simplistic but persuasive language?
The description should be of a force of men who reject the moral decay of the west in favor of the superior East and a Sino-Friendship.
3. How do I assure them that I am being completely serious?
We're probably going to need numbers for this, like establish a forum specifically for that cause and invite people here to join,

What would that look like?
This is good, but we also need to emphasize the dire condition and depravity of the United States and west in general.

Anyone know what happened to the guy who wanted to organize an incel village? That was all he talked about so it wasn’t hard to miss him

He also tagged each and every mod whenever someone said something blue pilled/against the rules

Can you, though? Its also a good way to get shot.
You can, a nigger US soldier did it last year I believe to escape punishment from burgerland

Update: I just tried calling, but after ringing for about a minute, there was an AI voice that said they were not available to call currently and that messages cannot be received due to mailbox's being full. I fear that many prank calls led them to not even answering the phone. I will try again in a few hours.

READ THIS FIRST: https://incels.is/threads/how-incels-and-the-north-korean-government-can-work-together.623879/

1. First of all, what will we name our association? We need a memorable but simplistic name for our association.
2. How should I describe our organisation/movement in simplistic but persuasive language?
3. How do I assure them that I am being completely serious?
There already exists associations that are friendly with NK, they usually run some tours and promote stuff, also it takes decades to form that kind relationships to good luck, and those were the serious type, if you tell this niggas you want them to kidnap wife for you they'll just roll their eyes on you.

There already exists associations that are friendly with NK, they usually run some tours and promote stuff, also it takes decades to form that kind relationships to good luck, and those were the serious type, if you tell this niggas you want them to kidnap wife for you they'll just roll their eyes on you.
I can assure you there is no way I am going to ask the government upfront to perform an international kidnapping for me. That would be stupid.

:feelshaha:

Godspeed, mang

I can assure you there is no way I am going to ask the government upfront to perform an international kidnapping for me. That would be stupid.
Physically go to their embassy and just put a letter in or mail it in to them is the only way for them to potentially read it.

Physically go to their embassy and just put a letter in or mail it in to them is the only way for them to potentially read it.
No way I am travelling to London, but I will if I must and I will record the journey for my YouTube channel. I will try mailing them via delivery instead first.

I'll be punished by my government heavily, so i can't do it i'm afraid jfl(I'm South Korean)
just go to china and then to north korea from there