Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am going to be a recluse for the rest of my life because I didn’t get into an University.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
If I ever meet a curry, they’re 100% going to ask me which university I studied at and start making me feel like I am a worthless, poorfag, uneducated piece of shit if I tell them the truth.

And I will never befriend a man my age because university is the last time people make friends.

I am never going to be able to make a single friend my entire life now. @Incelius Savage

That’s why I hate you fucking Universitycels, fucking privileged kids, I wish I could go to a university instead of rotting.

I went to university but I it was a second-rate commuter school so I had no social life either.

Same man. I’ll have to befriend either incels or some older guys at work who i can’t even relate to. They’ll be talking about their sex lives or past relationships or what college went to and i’ll just be sitting there “i dropped out and got my GED”

I’ll be friendless for life

i wish i could go to a university too but i will probably go to a community college sometime in the next 2 years since i only have a ged.Doubt i could befriend anyone or be accepted into any social activity anyways due to my inability to socialize because of almost a decade of social isolation.

Imagine going to the jewniversity to parrot globohomo jew propaganda and be brainwashed to become another mindless cog producing shekels for le goyim.

I'm about to graduate university and I still haven't made any friends or gone to parties
It’s over for you buddy

Community college isn’t university.
It wasn't a CC it was a regional branch of an actual university, although I went to the main one for a couple semesters and got MOG'd by chads everywhere I went (other than the CS classes).

Not like ur missing anything. I’m a recluse in university. 0 girls, 0 friends. Even my own kind hates me and to top it off I live at home.

I'm about to graduate university and I still haven't made any friends or gone to parties
If you don't make friends in the first year, even the first 2 weeks I hear is the rule, you will be alone the entire time.

My god I’m in the same boat as u. It makes me want to rope

If you don't make friends in the first year, in fact the first 2 weeks I hear is the rule, you will be alone the entire time.
First week. If you make 0 friends it’s over. Then if you decide to transfer and you don’t know anyone in the uni ur transferring to, might as well rope. 0 friends you’ll make

Even my own kind hates me and to top it off I live at home.
Living in dorms is a completely difference experience. But I think if we did that we would've ended up like ER, surrounded by normies having fun that we're exclused from. But at least we could've made friends with other incels.

Living in dorms is a completely difference experience. But I think if we did that we would've ended up like ER, surrounded by normies having fun that we're exclused from. But at least we could've made friends with other incels.
Yep there’s no way for me to make friends and the worst part is the school I’m in is a commuter school. It’s just over for me. I deadass give up at this point. I joined a club for black people and they just ignored me JFL. I get aired the last meeting so I’ve stopped showing up. I’m done trying fuck this shit man. If my own kind dislikes me, what’s left for me? I don’t know man I’m just hopeless and hoeless.

Why did you drop out
Because i was the quiet kid from never learning how to socialize and my mother not raising me right so i didnt have the capabilities to plus she convinced me ultimately.

At least I can moneymaxx after uni. Not sure how I'm gonna cope though, with money I can go to SEA but I'm curry so I don't think that would help
With what skills?

With what skills?
I'm a studycel, I'm gonna graduate from comp sci. I'm actually interviewing for a job that will pay around $90k CAD with good benefits. Considering getting an arranged marriage after that.

I'm a studycel, I'm gonna graduate from comp sci. I'm actually interviewing for a job that will pay around $90k CAD with good benefits. Considering getting an arranged marriage after that.
Absolute state of this forum @Incelius Savage

Savage said it was over for me though :cryfeels:
Muh “autism” i “cant make friends”

These guys are usually self righteous rich kids who think their shits dont stink and avoid everyone @Zer0/∞

Muh “autism” i “cant make friends”

These guys are usually self righteous rich kids who think their shits dont stink and avoid everyone @Zer0/∞
Not rich but hope to be soon. Just spent high school studymaxxing.

If you are high IQ you could self study max and start an online business or something. If not, it’s over for you

Lol @ not getting into college, it’s so easy

Lol @ not getting into college, it’s so easy
It's easy in america and UK because it's expensive, in countries where it's free or inexpensive is where you have to actually be smart and dedicated to get admitted.

i went to a commuter university. didn't make any friends:feelsrope:

Ha, I didn't get into college this year either. All that stress for nothing. :reeeeee:
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I don't understand this obsession with university. It's not a big deal. Are you looking to get exposed to feminist, globohomo propaganda? Do you want to do stupid group projects for cucked professors?

University is the worst period of life for an incel. It's when inceldom really sets in in your life.

I'm literally the only guy in my Master's programme and I'm as far from having friends as always