Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am going into politics

Dar132004

Dar132004

Banned
-
Hi in 10 years or whenever i save up enough money to start a political party i will be a politician.Far right one :society: i will try to restore Greatear Romania under a fascist goverment and i will try to kick the minorities out of my country.If i become dictator will you incels move to Romania so you could get goverment issued gf"s?

Based, phull support from America

Hi in 10 years or whenever i save up enough money to start a political party i will be a politician.Far right one :society: i will try to restore Greatear Romania under a fascist goverment and i will try to kick the minorities out of my country.If i become dictator will you incels move to Romania so you could get goverment issued gf"s?
I want to create a nazi nordicist party that would protect the rights of Aryan Master Race.

i will try to restore Greatear Romania under a fascist goverment and i will try to kick the minorities out of my country
Based, OP is the second coming of Codreanu

based

support from sERbia

You should focus on banning the juice and restoring trad values e.g. making it illegal for foids to vote would help a lot

Based. Full support saar