Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am full of energy and self hate to fucking become chad

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Idgaf if its healthy or not.
I only have energy to chadmaxx until I get what I want which is looks, love, respect power and stacy fesikh I will keep hating myself and keep pushing this shit until I make it or commit suicide.
Hijo de putas I will be el jeffe del jeffe.

View: https://youtu.be/GNqbjivUT_k

Chad is born, not made. There is no such thing as chadmaxxing

stop the cope

Chad is born, not made. There is no such thing as chadmaxxing

stop the cope
Fuck off away from me you negative, toxic, vermin, cum licking faggot.
You won't stop my grind :panties::panties::panties:

Fuck off away from me you negative, toxic, vermin, cum licking faggot.
You won't stop my grind :panties::panties::panties:
Yes I won’t stop you from grinding yourself into dust

So in all seriousness what makes a chad? Like what criteria a varied and which are non nonnegotiable?

Loving yourself doesn't have to mean being a beta who says, "uwu I'm fine the way I am."

You can give yourself tough love, "Wow, I fucking suck at this shit. But I also know why I do, so now I'm gonna take that knowledge and get good." :feelsokman:

Loving yourself doesn't have to mean being a beta who says, "uwu I'm fine the way I am."

You can give yourself tough love, "Wow, I fucking suck at this shit. But I also know why I do, so now I'm gonna take that knowledge and get good." :feelsokman:
Idk man.
I can't love myself until I am perfect.

I'm in a similar situation. If after 10 surgeries I still can't get a date (literally ANY girl would be nice, I'm not picky at all), I'm gonna kill myself and livestream it. Only had 2 so far, so I still have 8 more left to do. If surgery doesn't work, I'll tell my story on camera, then blast my head off with a shotgun. That should get some views and help raise awareness of what extremely ugly guys go through. Already made arrangements with a buddy of mine who understands my situation to upload the video after I'm dead.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back