Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I am fucking tired of girls not even giving me a chance

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Every time I try to talk to one they cut me off at some point and make some excuse as to why they can't talk to me anymore. I don't even get a chance to ask for a number. Meanwhile they talk to other people about boring meaningless shit for days. WHAT THE FUCK IS SO WRONG WITH ME?

Every time I try to talk to one they cut me off at some point and make some excuse as to why they can't talk to me anymore. I don't even get a chance to ask for a number. Meanwhile they talk to other people about boring meaningless shit for days. WHAT THE FUCK IS SO WRONG WITH ME?
are you approaching girls in your "league" ?
try to aim a bit below if you lack experience

Such is the fate of those who are born ugly.

All it takes is one set of detriments for women to perceive you as a dysinvestment/ detrimental influence into their life for them to make evasion constraints like needing to talk to their grandma, get their oil changed, get their dog neutered at the vet.

Women do not socialize to be happily and pleasantly communal with humanity. It's to pursue their own narcissistic trade-up status seeking gratifications. Anyone who tells you otherwise is blue pill brain poisoning you. Bluepilled pretense.

its because you're ugly

Every girl is out of my league.
just don't be mad at yourself, it's not you.
keep in mind it's incredibly difficult to get with a girl if you are not in her social circle,
not impossible, but we should expect to fail many times

keep in mind it's incredibly difficult to get with a girl if you are not in her social circle,
It's also hard if you already have been in her social circle. I had it there few times.

Do you try curries or white girls.

Well, this may be true but what I find is that girls do not even want you in their circle to begin with. Like you could be friends with all the guys in the circle but girls will continue to treat you as a stranger.

They don't think you're worthy enough to spend time with them

Sorry I didn’t see. I go for all races even black.

Me too buddy. I just want a fucking chance.