Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i am fucking poor

tragedy person

tragedy person

Banned
-
it's not about the hoes anymore i fucking hate some poeple and i am so fucking poor to afford food , i can't believe thsis fuckin g life i can't even lift because i barely eat , my mother buys shit ingredints for cakes and retarded unhealthy food instead of fruit i need to fucking lift or anything for my looksmaxxing , it's not about looks maxxing anymore i just need to be normal mentally , i am fine physically expcetr from body even though it's a little bit thin and ripped it's not enough it's not good i need to lift , plus my problems are mental i am bipolar and spent two years in soluted and my whole world view has been shapped by internet and andrew tates philosophy ,i swear to god i had alot of chances with girls but i was stupied man even though i am poor don't i deserve to feel the warmth of a women , i want help and i want to understand how people work and women , all though i am doing it rn and trying and trying but it's so hard to get rejected and for being poor and all of your family members are depressed and money problems man , wish me luck bros i love you all

75a1968848e517514c01ca6508213e7d 1

Theyre making the apartments smaller and smaller now too. I managed to get an apartment last year for $1300 a month then they raised it to $2200 a month. It was so small I had panic attacks and claustrophobia.

I have no money left and will be homeless next month.
People are now living in vans. What the jews are doing is unforgivable. Fuck capitalism.
I was debt-free with savings, plus owning trailer w/land and small car so my living cost lower than most. Now it’s a struggle even after getting “two“ NEETbuxx checks every month and free foods regularly.

How did you get welfare if youre white?
I don’t get welfare. Worked a lot when young so I had enough work credits for both disability and government pension.

Medical bills cleaned me out after a foid disabled me. Pure suicidefuel

u need to reincarnate boyo

it's not about the hoes anymore i fucking hate some poeple and i am so fucking poor to afford food , i can't believe thsis fuckin g life i can't even lift because i barely eat , my mother buys shit ingredints for cakes and retarded unhealthy food instead of fruit i need to fucking lift or anything for my looksmaxxing , it's not about looks maxxing anymore i just need to be normal mentally , i am fine physically expcetr from body even though it's a little bit thin and ripped it's not enough it's not good i need to lift , plus my problems are mental i am bipolar and spent two years in soluted and my whole world view has been shapped by internet and andrew tates philosophy ,i swear to god i had alot of chances with girls but i was stupied man even though i am poor don't i deserve to feel the warmth of a women , i want help and i want to understand how people work and women , all though i am doing it rn and trying and trying but it's so hard to get rejected and for being poor and all of your family members are depressed and money problems man , wish me luck bros i love you all
People ignore me more for being poor than being an retarded ugly incel with no social life

just work lmao, and ropemax.

Last edited: