Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am friendless

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
I do not care about a girl friend. All I want are friends.

i want a real human life

I am technically friendless :(

Had 'friends' in HS if you can even call them friends they were pitying my autism and didn't want me to be all alone well at least i grew up in some kind of a social circle

Friendships are a huge burden unless you are NT.

my ''friends'' mock me because of my frame, meh friends are overrated

id prefer a gf over any friends tbh, ive always been a loner anyway.

having a girlfriend would be a million times better than having friends btw

i don't even know how to have friends. never had friends over. never went to people's houses. talking, inviting friends over and hanging out is never something i had done.

when I was 13 in the summer a guy who was somewhat similar to me except not as socially stunted and higher iq invited me to his house because "his mom wanted him to be more social that summer". my mom drove me to his house and it was awkward as fuck thinking of stuff to do. we swam then played video games for a while and barely talked. I went over one other time and the time he invited me after that I made an excuse not to go (was mostly a real excuse but I wasn't in a hurry to go back either).

same. i'm okay with it though

Friendships are a huge burden unless you are NT.

And fuck normies who say they are "introverted" yet have tons of friends and regular get togethers jfl