Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I am finally drunk for the first time

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Holfy shit lois I fucking hate the world I am officially alone lol truceldom is epic. Fuck fuck I hate myself for being born here. Everyone literally won.ol I fuck ok NG wageslaven fh

I first drank Alcohol when I was 17.

Why do all normies reject blackpill and only like bluepill Why do they hate the apocalypse Surviving is cucked I hate living fuck it all
I first drank Alcohol when I was 17.
Shut you mogger moggie mc moggerson 5'11 mogg mogg giant why u giants hate us small people I just sexist exist ex HOLY GUCK I ACANANSJSJSHSJSJAJ

First time, huh?

Enjoy and try not to puke if you can

Why do all normies reject blackpill and only like bluepill Why do they hate the apocalypse Surviving is cucked I hate living fuck it all

Shut you mogger moggie mc moggerson 5'11 mogg mogg giant why u giants hate us small people I just sexist exist ex HOLY GUCK I ACANANSJSJSHSJSJAJ
Nah, it's the Tallfags that hate us. I'm average.

First time, huh?

Enjoy and try not to puke if you can
MMMEMENEMEMENMEMEMEMENENSNDNENNEENNE LOOK AT THIS
Images 3

I'm drunk to but not the first time probably a thousand time or something.

Bluepillers bluepilled bluepill I wan u to slip on mppoop because peter grifjhn

Now try weed, then try shrooms.

Your first time on shrooms will be unforgetable.

I’m forced by the government to take Antabuse two times a week. So can’t drink alcohol.

Happy drinking, i throw up every time when i get drunk.

Wasted right now too, old boy. Drink up.

feels good right? , once you passed the treshhold for getting drunk

When I first got drunk was the first time I felt actually good but then it stopped working.

You're not drunk enough because I still understand the sentences you're typing. Another drink ? :feelshaha:

You're not drunk enough because I still understand the sentences you're typing. Another drink ? :feelshaha:
I threw up this morning so maybe I'm just more superior drunkcel than you

This thread got me smiling ngl :feelskek:

I hate drinking. It’s not even that good of a feeling when you are drunk and then you cant sleep cause you keep throwing up. And then you wake up and you feel like shit on top of that: how is it worth it. Being drunk is only worth it for chads who get whores drunk and then fuck them

i only drink to numb the pain

I threw up this morning so maybe I'm just more superior drunkcel than you
I've drunk all the alcohol in my life between the age of 22 to the age of 25. Then I just gave it up completely.
I don't really remember those 3 years. Only the taste of the rum :feelsYall:

I've drunk all the alcohol in my life between the age of 22 to the age of 25. Then I just gave it up completely.
I don't really remember those 3 years. Only the taste of the rum :feelsYall:
Ah wisdome