Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am extremely unpopular (and hated) by my class, people said this to my face. What to do??

mbhan

mbhan

it never began
★★★★
Feels bad man. Some foids actively said my face "I hope someone beats you up" "You're my most hated guy" and I joked it off (they weren't joking).

I have borderline NT personality so I go against people a lot and I love arguments. This makes me hated amongst normies.

My oneitis even said to my face that she doesn't like me (even as a friend, beyond over).

I am carrying a pocket knife with me all the time to defend myself on street, the situation is bad some people actively intimidated and threatened me.

Should I rope to make them regret until the end of their lives? (I don't wanna go to hell)

How to deal with this??

what did you do in the first place to get yourself in that position

Dont do anything. Finish the last year and you will never see those people ever again. Classrooms have the hivemind and they pick one or few persons to hate or ostracize or even bully.

what did you do in the first place to get yourself in that position
I was generally unfitting in my childhood, my mother came to pick me up every week because I got in a fight with someone or I said something stupid.

Not a specific thing, more of a general thing.

Dont do anything. Finish the last year and you will never see those people ever again. Classrooms have the hivemind and they pick one or few persons to hate or ostracize or even bully.
I will block them after swearing and insulting them after high school

Attempting to be "dominant" and aggressive towards others as a subhuman may prevent you from being a pushover, but it will not stop the inevitable worse treatment you will always receive from foids and other copers/Chads; all they see is a sub 5 male refusing to accept his place as submissive, and refusing to bow down to the bluepilled status quo and degeneracy fueling the modern world... :feelsclown:

They'll usually be resenting you and treating you in an unfavourable manner due to the horn effect; they instantly project negative characteristics due to your unattractive physical appearance. :feelsjuice:

tbh, they always put someone on the bottom, it's always like this

Attempting to be "dominant" and aggressive towards others as a subhuman may prevent you from being a pushover, but it will not stop the inevitable worse treatment you will always receive from foids and other copers/Chads; all they see is a sub 5 male refusing to accept his place as submissive, and refusing to bow down to the bluepilled status quo and degeneracy fueling the modern world... :feelsclown:

They'll usually be resenting you and treating you in an unfavourable manner due to the horn effect; they instantly project negative characteristics due to your unattractive physical appearance. :feelsjuice:
i am not sub5 but really neurotypical. other than that you're completely right. maybe they can't accept me being better than them

i am not sub5 but really neurotypical. other than that you're completely right. maybe they can't accept me being better than them
...you're not sub 5, and are also NT? :feelsUgh:

@B1battledroid What happened? :feelswhat:

Feels bad man. Some foids actively said my face "I hope someone beats you up" "You're my most hated guy" and I joked it off (they weren't joking).

I have borderline NT personality so I go against people a lot and I love arguments. This makes me hated amongst normies.

My oneitis even said to my face that she doesn't like me (even as a friend, beyond over).

I am carrying a pocket knife with me all the time to defend myself on street, the situation is bad some people actively intimidated and threatened me.

Should I rope to make them regret until the end of their lives? (I don't wanna go to hell)

How to deal with this??
You should have joked back “I will make you love me”

In any case you should argue a lot less and go agains others a lot less. I can't say what's happening but chances are if you are annoying a lot of people with your antics then the blame might be on you. Its hard enough being an ugly incel, don't make it harder by arguing about shit

In any case you should argue a lot less and go agains others a lot less. I can't say what's happening but chances are if you are annoying a lot of people with your antics then the blame might be on you. Its hard enough being an ugly incel, don't make it harder by arguing about shit
i am extremely immune to harsh criticism so i don't really care

what's your skincolor

kidcel problems

How to deal with this??
dont change your aggression its the most powerful tool and i admire how you go against them just make sure you are safe

because even if you dont stand up for yourself they will take the piss out of you anyway for existing. happens to me all the time and i dont even cause anyone any trouble

How to deal with this??
Don't rope, I love you op :owo:

How to deal with this??
Man, sorry.

It's not your fault.

Relocate if possible.

The only good answer here