Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am extremely ashamed of the way most men are

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
They're extremely pathetic, it's so frustrating.

1. They do the jobs women don't want, and are proud of it
  2. They "wouldn't beat a woman" :soy: but have no problem picking on men who are shorter than them. In fact normies and chads are cucks who worship gigachads and also jump at the opportunity to pretend to be brave when they can, eg the guy who beat up bagelcel
  3. They are extremely socially inept. The average normie 9 to 5 betabux wouldn't think twice before leaving his wife alone with a 6'3" chad, then when they have sex, he'd be like "hmm I wonder what he has that I don't :soy: i guess he's just confident and has interesting hobbies"
  4. They're unironically giving foids millions of € for attention on OF. The simping industry is extremely big right now, with onlyfans and catfish scams making many people several millions of dollars. Some people even make a living off Tinder bots.
  5. They cry over soccer.
  6. They think betabuxing is a good thing, and gladly work all day so m'lady can have a comfy life and plenty of time to get railed by Chad and Tyrone.
  7. Many of them spend their time being autistic and praising mlady on Reddit while they're more than likely being cucked by chad. Tbf reddit is extremely nerdy and cucked.
  8. If they were even a bit smart, we could actually all get laid. If the average male was like people in this forum, foids would have much lower egos than they do. But they have to worship women 24/7 to the point of completely turning them into vapid spoiled whores. This is specially obvious for foids who are in male dominated careers or hobbies, those are surrounded by simps, and extremely spoiled.
  9. 80% of them are treated like garbage by women, as per 20/80 law, yet they don't hate women for some reason.
  10. etc
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

And it's only going to get worse. Sad.

i love the humiliation , cuz i m a cuck :soy:

And it's only going to get worse
A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

you forgot the fact some of them pretend to be somewhat blackpilled and anti-cuck as shown in their atrocious chad memes, yet the moment a female comes in their vicinity god knows the gymnastics they'll do in order to make her ''fall'' for them.
almost as if they don't realize the bullshit they spread.

you forgot the fact some of them pretend to be somewhat blackpilled and anti-cuck as shown in their atrocious chad memes, yet the moment a female comes in their vicinity god knows the gymnastics they'll do in order to make her ''fall'' for them.
almost as if they don't realize the bullshit they spread.
based

also the yes chad meme is retarded. literal chad worship.

Tbh at the end of the day I may be a genetic reject. But I am proud to be man that doesn't cuck in the 21st century. But women are still retarded ngl ded srs. Especially the chads and simps ngl.

Men have physical power, women have psychological power. Society forbid men to use physical power against women but its doesn't forbid women to use psychological power against men. Do these retards (soyciety) ever heard phrase "words can kill"?

sad truth. and nothing we can do

1. They "wouldn't beat a woman" :soy: but have no problem picking on men who are shorter than them. In fact normies and chads are cucks who worship gigachads and also jump at the opportunity to pretend to be brave when they can, eg the guy who beat up bagelcel
Funny how all my bullies had no problem harassing and hitting me because I was skinnier and shorter than them but they wouldn't dare touch a female

Funny how all my bullies had no problem harassing and hitting me because I was skinnier and shorter than them but they wouldn't dare touch a female
Of course they wouldn't they need to spread there demonic pyschopathic dna to the world

High IQ post brocel. It should be shared all over soy/cuck spaces. It should be shoved in their faces to show them how pathetic they are.

High IQ post brocel. It should be shared all over soy/cuck spaces. It should be shoved in their faces to show them how pathetic they are.
Their response will be something like "Found the incel" or "at least I am not an incel"

Their response will be something like "Found the incel" or "at least I am not an incel"
Its funny because most of the people that are always truecels that project their self hatred on fellow incels lmao.

:feelsYall:

Men are one of the primary problems. If we wanted, we could subjugate women and have them do as we please. But all we ask is that men stop simping.

Men have physical power, women have psychological power. Society forbid men to use physical power against women but its doesn't forbid women to use psychological power against men. Do these retards (soyciety) ever heard phrase "words can kill"?
So all of humanity needs to die? Good. I'm up for the plan.

They're extremely pathetic, it's so frustrating.

1. They do the jobs women don't want, and are proud of it
  2. They "wouldn't beat a woman" :soy: but have no problem picking on men who are shorter than them. In fact normies and chads are cucks who worship gigachads and also jump at the opportunity to pretend to be brave when they can, eg the guy who beat up bagelcel
  3. They are extremely socially inept. The average normie 9 to 5 betabux wouldn't think twice before leaving his wife alone with a 6'3" chad, then when they have sex, he'd be like "hmm I wonder what he has that I don't :soy: i guess he's just confident and has interesting hobbies"
  4. They're unironically giving foids millions of € for attention on OF. The simping industry is extremely big right now, with onlyfans and catfish scams making many people several millions of dollars. Some people even make a living off Tinder bots.
  5. They cry over soccer.
  6. They think betabuxing is a good thing, and gladly work all day so m'lady can have a comfy life and plenty of time to get railed by Chad and Tyrone.
  7. Many of them spend their time being autistic and praising mlady on Reddit while they're more than likely being cucked by chad. Tbf reddit is extremely nerdy and cucked.
  8. If they were even a bit smart, we could actually all get laid. If the average male was like people in this forum, foids would have much lower egos than they do. But they have to worship women 24/7 to the point of completely turning them into vapid spoiled whores. This is specially obvious for foids who are in male dominated careers or hobbies, those are surrounded by simps, and extremely spoiled.
  9. 80% of them are treated like garbage by women, as per 20/80 law, yet they don't hate women for some reason.
  10. etc
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
They cry over soccer
So much this
Sad and can relate