Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am extremely angry today

Status
Not open for further replies.
M. Bison

M. Bison

Banned
-
Exam results are out. As expected, I scored a perfect 100/100 score, the only one in the class. What infuriated me though is that a tranny looking stacy that rejected me 4 months ago scored an 80/100. I can't stand how these whores have everything. She has the sex, the sucess and the grades.

While, I struggled to concentrate and study due to suicidal thoughts and depression she could easily study and pass due to the constant supply of sex and validation. And the worst part is that despite having a higher grade than her she is going to get congratulated and appreaciated because she is a female while I got shit, even from my parents, because I am an incel.

It's all a meaningless effort if you are an incel. Succeed or fail you are a loser regardless. By the way, my looksmatched crush got a 20/100. She would have done better if she had fucked me because my semen would have made me smarter. That's what you get when you choose to fuck dumb Chads over smart incels.

How the fuck does validation/sex make you pass tests LOL?

Cynistic said:

Sex relaxes her and gives her positive energy which makes concentrating easier. Good luck studying when thinking of death/sui all the time.

M. Bison said:
Cynistic said:
Sex relaxes her and gives her positive energy which makes concentrating easier. Good luck studying when thinking of death/sui all the time.

Dont be a pussy and think about suicide all the time because you dont get sex.
Educationmax/Moneymax=win.

Cynistic said:
Dont be a pussy and think about suicide all the time because you dont get sex.
Educationmax/Moneymax=win.

That was the formula 50 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.