Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I am even shorter than i once thought ...

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Ok so i always thought i was 5'8, about a year ago i remeasured and found out i was 5'7.
Well now i measured AGAIN and more accurately too, and no i appear to be between 5'6 and 5'6.5.
Absolute ropefuel tbh. Then again, even if i was 5'8 i'd still be off of all women's radars anyway, so who cares.

None of it matters boyo, if your face is ass no one will ask you out. :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

maybe one time it was your morning height and other time night height? difference is too big for that tbh but still if you measure at morning and at night youll get 0.5 inches or so difference

also if you worked hard that day or was rly tired that couldve contributed to some mms too

Last edited:
Ok so i always thought i was 5'8, about a year ago i remeasured and found out i was 5'7.
Well now i measured AGAIN and more accurately too, and no i appear to be between 5'6 and 5'6.5.
Absolute ropefuel tbh. Then again, even if i was 5'8 i'd still be off of all women's radars anyway, so who cares.

View attachment 112055
I tough I was 165cm but turned out to be 157cm jfl

If you’re below 5’6 face really can’t save you

5'9 with 10/10 face maybe
I'd even go as far as 5'9
This is ridiculous, 5'7" with a 10/10 face will absolutely slay, as anything 5'7" and above is salvageable with a good face and frame combo, below that it gets fuzzy but saying that a 5'9" guy with a 10/10 face wouldnt slay or only "maybe" would is absoulutly retarded.

This is ridiculous, 5'7" with a 10/10 face will absolutely slay, as anything 5'7" and above is salvageable with a good face and frame combo, below that it gets fuzzy but saying that a 5'9" guy with a 10/10 face wouldnt slay or only "maybe" would is absoulutly retarded.

I'm talking about height itself.

I'm talking about height itself.
@Honeypot said if your under 5'7" face cant really save you, and then you changed that to 5'9" so I pointed out how that's retarded.

@Honeypot said if your under 5'7" face cant really save you, and then you changed that to 5'9" so I pointed out how that's retarded.
I didn't say that, it was angrycurrycel and he said 5'6, also I don't control USA measurements too well.

I thought I was 5'10, I measured its 5'8...this explains A LOT.

Ah, well going to the extreme of a 10/10 with 5'7 or 5'9 is obviously going to benefit the individual, and they'll have no problem getting laid. But more, in particular, I was implying that being a maximum of 5/10 with a height of 5'9 will harm the chances.

Ah, well going to the extreme of a 10/10 with 5'7 or 5'9 is obviously going to benefit the individual, and they'll have no problem getting laid. But more, in particular, I was implying that being a maximum of 5/10 with a height of 5'9 will harm the chances.
If you're under 5'10, it never began for you if you're not Chad. Taller guys can get away with having more mediocre looks though.

At any of those heights, you’d need an 8+ face to avoid being a super betabux.

I will never understand why any manlet won't just get their height measured by a professional. Lmfao you can't just think you're a certain height and go on being an incel, do yourself a favor and get checked out.

I will never understand why any manlet won't just get their height measured by a professional. Lmfao you can't just think you're a certain height and go on being an incel, do yourself a favor and get checked out.
It ain’t a favor for them why should they humiliate themselves?