Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am envious of the NEET

S

SwordsmanAlt

Captain
★★★
To be able to just LDAR and have all your basic needs taken care of.

I'm finding myself under so much pressure to just sustain wagecucking let alone try to careermaxx, statusmaxx, and moneymaxx. Too much imposter syndrome in my STEM field and feeling worthless and ugly. How am I supposed to improve my body, my career, my bank account, find hobbies, copes, be fucking other than an ugly lump of human flesh that is only good to give a larger paycheck to higher ups.

Wish I could just rot in piece. Living is starting to feel too difficult when copes are starting to not even be enjoyable. :feelscry: :feelsrope:

I feel exactly the same.
Why couldn't I have been born in Finland or Ireland or something...

NEET life is the sweet life

I sleep when you are at work br0.

I wouldn't like to be a full-time NEET. When I have my days off work, I enjoy LDARing but I enjoy it more because it's a treat, not the norm. If I were doing nothing but LDARing, I would go out of my mind from boredom.

I wouldn't like to be a full-time NEET. When I have my days off work, I enjoy LDARing but I enjoy it more because it's a treat, not the norm. If I were doing nothing but LDARing, I would go out of my mind from boredom.
cope
I can't I'd be homeless.

There are days I don't even want to get out of bed. :cryfeels:

Tell your parents to adopt me.
go hobo

It gets better than just NEETing. I have a friend who has 5 properties on rent and earns like 9k dollars per month to not do anything.

I agree. If I go NEET for 1 second my mom will boot me from the house.

It gets better than just NEETing. I have a friend who has 5 properties on rent and earns like 9k dollars per month to not do anything.
Impossible if you don't have the money and live in an expensive city.

To be able to just LDAR and have all your basic needs taken care of.

I'm finding myself under so much pressure to just sustain wagecucking let alone try to careermaxx, statusmaxx, and moneymaxx. Too much imposter syndrome in my STEM field and feeling worthless and ugly. How am I supposed to improve my body, my career, my bank account, find hobbies, copes, be fucking other than an ugly lump of human flesh that is only good to give a larger paycheck to higher ups.

I wish I could just rot in piece. Living is starting to feel too difficult when copes are starting to not even be enjoyable. :feelscry::feelsrope:

NEET life is enlightenment in this decaying cesspool of a society. JFL at morons who still tout the boomer memes of "Work hard and you'll get ahead" instead of reality: "Work hard so your BOSS can get ahead."

Proud wagecucks are sub-human negative IQ NPC filth.

I don't think I could live as a NEET. Doing nothing all day would erode all sense of self-worth I have left.

I don't think I could live as a NEET. Doing nothing all day would erode all sense of self-worth I have left.
When you have that deep depression where nothing gives you satisfaction, you understand.
He inheritancemaxxed.
Same as winning the genetics lottery. Just another life lottery.

I'm close to becoming a NEET, my grandpa said he wants me to live at his house after I finish school, and I don't plan on going to college so that lifestyle is going to become real in the future.

And so I envy the Chad and he envies the Giga who envies God, well the idea anyway.

slave mentality tbh

I'm not technically a neet but I'll do all I can to escape the rat race at some point in my life.

Its hard man, i want to try out neet lifestyle for a yeat

Being able to LDAR in peace indefinitely is my only wish

Same. My parents would disown me if I dropped out of uni.