Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I AM entitled to sex.

Do you see femoids as human?

• No

• Even asking that is a little to feminist for me.

• They might not be full human but they are still partly.

Results are only viewable after voting.
haterofemoids

haterofemoids

Recruit
★★★
Its literally what the femoid species is FOR. Imagine your mouth not wanting to chew food for you and then calling YOU the entitled one for wanting it do what it is made for.

They are on this earth to drain our balls and grow the next generation. That's it. When they fail that duty they cease serving a function. You ARE entitled to sex. Foids are stealing from you by saying no.

EDIT: Shit did not mean to repost my poll from last night.

Last edited:
IT lives for threads like this. I agree OP, femorhoids are created to be our sex slaves and should be killed if they refused to, we should be able to rape every girl on the streets with no repercussion, we should make an foid farm and mass rape them every day. We should use normies as firewood, their wives as sex slaves and their kids like food.

We are all entitled to sex SEX IS A HUMAN RIGHT these foids better give it to us or one day we will snap and take what is ours by force and will rape you sluts with the way you all dress you are asking for it you toilets YOU BETTER MAKE IS EASY FOIDS OR ELSE OR FUCKING ELSE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: (In a video game)

More or less my view. By saying no they deny me my RIGHT of sex.

No they are degenrate lizard creatures

Netherlands views sex as a HUMAN RIGHT.
We need this not just for the disabled, but people like us that were robbed of it.

They are good for nothing except birthing and sex. If they didn't have sex to offer, they would be literally 0 value

I want a loving relationship.
Sex is litterally availble for you to buy if that's your problem.

Foids are not human beings, they are animals who’s only worth is the pleasure they provide by either fucking them or killing them or both

Nah. Animal lust is not love.
Doesn't really matter what you want to call it.
I want it and I can't get it therefore we are here.
But if all you want is PiV just pay for it and be happy.