Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i am enraged

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
right now i am just pissed at women. all of them are bad. i hate all of them to my core. all of them are cold and distant. in video game i want to find some dumb blonde slut and just rock her shit right there! idk what is inside of me that makes me feel this why towards them. everything abt them pisses me off. i know i talk on here about not liking jews and blacks, but i think women are the only people i truly HATE deep down. they are demonic to me

What is it that makes them so demonic to you? What do they tell you?

i am clenching my teeth and my eyes are filled with hate like goebbels
Goebbals scowling2

i am clenching my teeth and my eyes are filled with hate like goebbels
View attachment 639367
im mad bc most of the normies in turkey does not even know "master of puppets" or even "enter sandman" those was the most normie thing i ever know but turkey's npc's are very very low level dude:smonk::smonk:

Wait until you are older. It only gets worse

why would that be the case? ur libido drops off hard when u get older and u should wise up with age. life experience, a more developed frontal lobe and prefrontal cortex, and many blackpill moments should make it so that u become more and more indifferent to women.
Yeah but they will treat you worse if you are old. As an old man, you are either good looking or a creep.
Now he’s a teen, he still has the „cute-halo“ which will fade with age

Whenever I see a foid, I want beat her so bad.

right now i am just pissed at women. all of them are bad. i hate all of them to my core. all of them are cold and distant. in video game i want to find some dumb blonde slut and just rock her shit right there! idk what is inside of me that makes me feel this why towards them. everything abt them pisses me off. i know i talk on here about not liking jews and blacks, but i think women are the only people i truly HATE deep down. they are demonic to me
You should buy 10 guns

im under 21 so no
Fuckin States. First they're crazy enough to let people buy all kinds of guns. Then they slap this bullshit age 21 on shit

Congratulations on getting engaged!

INCEL RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!? 1?1?1????!!!1!1!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::panties::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: