Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News I am enlightened! I have reached 30k posts.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I have finally reached 30k posts! It's been a good 6 months almost. Thank you all!
@Bakura806 @TheGoodGuy @UninspiredGuy1 @Irredeemable @Speedloader @SryMyEnglish @FastBananaCEO @SadLonelySingle @Ecstasy @RollD20 @FidelCashflow @werty1457 @Spioenkop1 @Wagiecel @ldargoblin @Over_this_Life @OverBeforeItBegan @Gymcelled @Koruga @BummerDrummer @Venomkore @truthpill @Reprobus @ItsOver4cel @curryZoomercoomer @Wizard32 @Indari @turbocuckcel_7000 @RREEEEEEEEE @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @Legendarywristcel @Tenshi @zangano1 @Edmund_Kemper @BITG @TheSecondComing @Words2_live_bye @nazianime @Coulan @LastGerman @Joelossus @Newbie17 @JohnWickCel @LittleBoy @FrailPaleStaleMale @GoffSystemQB @anon1822 @Anonymous MG @Subhuman Currycel @sub8male @Grothendieck @78980n @ThoughtfulCel @shii410 @mylifeistrash @WØLF @Transcended Trucel @Ropemaxx @Sparrow's Song @wereqryan @Emba @ChinaCurry @Hate_my_life @Colvin76 @AlexanderTheGreat11 @Yerberito @Animecel2D @Blacktarpill @Cuyen @Lookscel @Diocel @unsettling @FlamingCel @King_of_morons @TigerFestival @Zettacel @ihaveno1 @FinnCel @Robtical @Mainländer @ionlycopenow @pp183 @Dregster666 @Fearofeight @VirginAutistManlet @Atavistic Autist @Cybersex is our hope @The Abyss @universallyabhorred @Reddit_is_for_cucks @Daydreamincel @BlackpilledTruecel @quinn24 @Dionysus @LOLI BREEDING @Total Imbecile

Also free @micropenis29 and @Vermilioncore

Images 11

Congratulations bro and yeah, free them both immediately.

Congrata man. I feel proud to be on your list :feelsYall: :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Congrats boyo, only 5k more to greyceldom

I wish I had a high postcount

Crazy man if you turned every post into a person it would be 30,000 people! That’s a lot of people!

Congrats, bro

>mfw when 2018cel but just barely reached 5k :feelsrope:

I have finally reached 30k posts! It's been a good 6 months almost. Thank you all!
@Bakura806 @TheGoodGuy @UninspiredGuy1 @Irredeemable @Speedloader @SryMyEnglish @FastBananaCEO @SadLonelySingle @Ecstasy @RollD20 @FidelCashflow @werty1457 @Spioenkop1 @Wagiecel @ldargoblin @Over_this_Life @OverBeforeItBegan @Gymcelled @Koruga @BummerDrummer @Venomkore @truthpill @Reprobus @ItsOver4cel @curryZoomercoomer @Wizard32 @Indari @turbocuckcel_7000 @RREEEEEEEEE @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @Legendarywristcel @Tenshi @zangano1 @Edmund_Kemper @BITG @TheSecondComing @Words2_live_bye @nazianime @Coulan @LastGerman @Joelossus @Newbie17 @JohnWickCel @LittleBoy @FrailPaleStaleMale @GoffSystemQB @anon1822 @Anonymous MG @Subhuman Currycel @sub8male @Grothendieck @78980n @ThoughtfulCel @shii410 @mylifeistrash @WØLF @Transcended Trucel @Ropemaxx @Sparrow's Song @wereqryan @Emba @ChinaCurry @Hate_my_life @Colvin76 @AlexanderTheGreat11 @Yerberito @Animecel2D @Blacktarpill @Cuyen @Lookscel @Diocel @unsettling @FlamingCel @King_of_morons @TigerFestival @Zettacel @ihaveno1 @FinnCel @Robtical @Mainländer @ionlycopenow @pp183 @Dregster666 @Fearofeight @VirginAutistManlet @Atavistic Autist @Cybersex is our hope @The Abyss @universallyabhorred @Reddit_is_for_cucks @Daydreamincel @BlackpilledTruecel @quinn24 @Dionysus @LOLI BREEDING @Total Imbecile

Also free @micropenis29 and @Vermilioncore
Holy shit, that's a hardcore achievement.

Good work on the milestone man.

6 months holy fuck!!! Beast of a man

That's a lot of posts, how long before 40k is reached?

Mogs me in post count.

Enjoy it, you'll be in prestige mode.

nice one, i see the rainbow thing activated too, how does that feel?

tbh i want that weird 25,000 posts effect the most. it's some quality autism.

Enlightened is a new grey

Great coping, OP!

TFW not being mentioned in a "cool users" list :feelsbadman:

Congrats bro, you probably have the highest words per post, among the 30k+cels. It is also rumored that you get a cute girlfriend at 30000 posts.

Yeah you can say that
Im not even a greycel, by the year 2020 1800 posts is like 10 posts in 2017 :feelsrope:You did it well, buddy boyo, now youre the most renoved user of our forum :feelsokman:

Enjoy the superglowy name :feelsLSD:

Nice. You’re one of the most based guys on here

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: Congrats brocel

Congrats brother :feelsokman:

there should be a drivers license reward at 30k posts, that might motivate you.

I would post all the time. By the way, I had a dream that I used the scooter of my father and I drove around and eventually my father got me and took away the scooter and I was not allowed to drive with it any longer.

I would post all the time. By the way, I had a dream that I used the scooter of my father and I drove around and eventually my father got me and took away the scooter and I was not allowed to drive with it any longer.
brutal scooter pill

Congratz, i should be able to reach the enlightened rank soon too.