Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am El Chapo

G

Guest2

I am the only legitimate incel on the site. I am in prison, a life sentence, and everyone here is my loyal compadre who has, for whatever reason, imprisoned themselves to the mindset that they are incel just to entertain me. Sure, you'll leave sometime, and have sex, and find a girlfriend, but, for the time being, I appreciate you being here to be my jesters to revel in this pain I share with you

I am the only legitimate incel on the site. I am in prison, a life sentence, and everyone here is my loyal compadre who has, for whatever reason, imprisoned themselves to the mindset that they are incel just to entertain me. Sure, you'll leave sometime, and have sex, and find a girlfriend, but, for the time being, I appreciate you being here to be my jesters to revel in this pain I share with you
The most backhanded compliment I've gotten ever since my dad told me i was the best mistake of his life

cocaine is one hell of a drug

Happy birthday, man.

If you're under 6 feet, you might as well be 6 feet under.

No bunny could ever be a truecel imo.

salute 2 @RegisterUserName

The most backhanded compliment I've gotten ever since my dad told me i was the best mistake of his life
Did he eventually want kids? He could've been referring to the timing of your birth. There's no way he was gonna have a chad kid, as I'm assuming he carries incel genes himself.

didn't read lul

Mi esta el cheapo

Mogs me cuz strict
Now you're gone
I realise my love for you was strong
And I miss you here now you're gone
I keep waiting here by the phone
WIth your pictures hanging on the wall

Now you're gone
I realise my love for you was strong
And I miss you here now you're gone
I keep waiting here by the phone
WIth your pictures hanging on the wall
Fuck, nostalgias me...

Okay.
Ffasd

Did he eventually want kids? He could've been referring to the timing of your birth. There's no way he was gonna have a chad kid, as I'm assuming he carries incel genes himself.
He has Chadlite genes,my mom has bug eyes short chin bad everything genes.I just got everything from her.

Is your dick too big?

Even if I find a girl that likes me I won't trust the relationship wouldn't have strings attached (things I must do) so I honestly plan on being single for the rest of my life. Women suck