Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am done with my Normie friends

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
Too much life mogging. Make me uncomfortable everytime with their girlfriend- and travelmogging. Everytime i meet them they always make me look like something was wrong with me (which is). They also dont understand why i am the way i am.

Those two guys had a completely different youth with many girlfriend-experience. How am I, a 26 year old virgin, supposed to have fun when being around them?

I have to stop hanging out with them and i will. Normal men are too much of suifuel for me tbh.

Find incel friends.

Normies usually don’t care about you in my experience

Too much life mogging. Make me uncomfortable everytime with their girlfriend- and travelmogging. Everytime i meet them they always make me look like something was wrong with me (which is). They also dont understand why i am the way i am.

Those two guys had a completely different youth with many girlfriend-experience. How am I, a 26 year old virgin, supposed to have fun when being around them?

I have to stop hanging out with them and i will. Normal men are too much of suifuel for me tbh.
and now your life will actually start

it is not you holding them back, but them holding you back from free expression of yourself

99% of the time the incel or the lowest SMV person of the group, is the token wing man that the whole group shits on laughs at and is the designated joker, being laughed at 99% of the time.

NEVER TAKE THIS ROLE, IT IS BETTER TO BE OUT WITH NO CIRCLE OF FRIENDS THAN SUFFER THE EMOTIONAL BAGGAGE AND BURDEN OF YOUR EGO BEING PUNCHED AGAIN AND AGAIN EVERY TIME YOU ARE AROUND THEM.

LIBERATE YOURSELF

if you really need a group of friends try and find equally matched SMV friends who are non normie and high iq that ARE NICE PEOPLE AND EMPATHETIC

I stopped hanging out with them when they started getting married and having children. Now I'm alone, which sucks but it's still better than being around people who bring kids with them when they go out and they only talk about children and home decor. This is the incel life after you hit 30 :fuk::feelsrope:

we should become room mates and do our master studies together

If you have friends, keep them. If you end all your connections with normies that will be more suifuel for you in the future. You'll just get triggered more easily later if you avoid normies.

I'm trying to cope like that, I know it hurts af, it's the same for me, I'm also 26 btw, so I can totally relate....:cryfeels:

and now your life will actually start

it is not you holding them back, but them holding you back from free expression of yourself

99% of the time the incel or the lowest SMV person of the group, is the token wing man that the whole group shits on laughs at and is the designated joker, being laughed at 99% of the time.

NEVER TAKE THIS ROLE, IT IS BETTER TO BE OUT WITH NO CIRCLE OF FRIENDS THAN SUFFER THE EMOTIONAL BAGGAGE AND BURDEN OF YOUR EGO BEING PUNCHED AGAIN AND AGAIN EVERY TIME YOU ARE AROUND THEM.

LIBERATE YOURSELF

if you really need a group of friends try and find equally matched SMV friends who are non normie and high iq that ARE NICE PEOPLE AND EMPATHETIC
Thanks for the words man. Yes, i am always the guy they shit on and make jokes about and they expect me not to get angry about it. They want me to accept all the disrespect and just laugh with them. They are typical guys with high inflated ego. This is one reason why i dont wanna hang out with them anymore. They are big douchebags, who no matter how bad they treat someone like me, will always have female interest.

Hanging out them was a pathetic experience anyway. They just made me look like the biggest and weakest loser on this planet and lifemogged the shit out of me. I had many suifuel-experiences where i wanted to rope the next day.

Last edited:
If you have friends, keep them. If you end all your connections with normies that will be more suifuel for you in the future. You'll just get triggered more easily later if you avoid normies.

I'm trying to cope like that, I know it hurts af, it's the same for me, I'm also 26 btw, so I can totally relate....:cryfeels:
thats also true
you dont want to end up like me keep them

Last edited:
you make right, avoid normies is the best for you sanity , I am 36 believe me

Thanks for the words man. Yes, i am always the guy they shit on and make jokes about and they expect not to get angry about it. They want me to all the disrespect and just laugh with them. They are typical guys with high inflated ego. This is one reason why i dont wanna hang out with them anymore. They are big douchebags, who no matter how shit they treat someone like me, will always have female interesting.

Hanging out them was a pathetic experience anyway. They just made me look like the biggest and weakest loser on this planet and lifemogged the shit out of me. I had many suifuel-experiences where i wanted to rope the next day.
yes so this confirms to me your role

you have literally no future with these people, fucking cut all ties run away.

You will after a few weeks you will rebuild the ego you have damaged and in time forget the spiteful narcisstic ramblings of this pathetic group. When you start an activity or engagement always consider the cost or possible damage that could be inflicted on your ego.

The thing you have to grasp is the human EGO is very fragile and is in fact the source of all life force, when you damage your ego eg getting laughed at insulted this is HUGELY DAMAGING TO YOU AS A PERSON PSYCHOLOGICALLY.
I believe it is as bad if not worse than being beaten up and punched, crazy damage to the brain, depression, lack of motivation loss of drive.

The ego of a person is as fragile as an egg, it holds the key to drive, self expression, attainment, self realisation almost every positive creative output stems from an intact and undamaged ego nothing good can come from a person whos ego is being demolished every day.

I have to stop hanging out with them and i will.
Cut them out,embrace the blackpill. If they ain't benefiting you (hooking you up with a foid,giving you money) you're better off without them.
Friends are overrated,you don't need them,especially if you're blackpilled.
At best friends will give you bluepilled advice and pretend they care about you,at the worst they talk shit behind your back, remember you're alive only when they want something from you and just try to manipulate you any chance they get.

Cut them out,embrace the blackpill. If they ain't benefiting you (hooking you up with a foid,giving you money) you're better off without them.
Friends are overrated,you don't need them,especially if you're blackpilled.
At best friends will give you bluepilled advice and pretend they care about you,at the worst they talk shit behind your back, remember you're alive only when they want something from you and just try to manipulate you any chance they get.
They couldnt help me. They tried but all women rejected me. They dont understand why no woman wants me because they are bluepilled chadlites with high ego. They are douchy af.

I thought it would be a good idea hanging out with guys who get chicks but nothing fucking changed. All you see as a ugly guy is the blackpill in action. These two full-haired chadlites get approached and approached and approached. And this ropefuel for me.

And of course they make fun of me because i am the weakest in the group. I am the one with the faggy voice, the virgin, the ugly guy. They make fun of me and dont even feel bad about it. After a day of humiliation i go home and they go home to fuck their girlfriends. This is how much they ife-mog me.

I already cut them out right now and deleted them from my whatsapp. I will never contact these two fuckers. They also showed me that no matter how shitty and evil a man is , as long as he is good looking, women will always provide him with vagina. And you as a ugly man can just watch and become older. I dont need more of this suifuel.

Last edited:
I seem to be driving away from some normie friends as well. One of them was telling me about his experiences with a foid who never accepted an exclusive relationship with him (she's a drug addict, alcoholic, promiscuous, letist, you know how it goes). I told him the only way for him to make the pain stop is going no contact, since it would never work out and all he could get from her was occasional sex contacts and pain galore (she's old and not that attractive btw). But he refused and just said "no".

What am I supposed to say then, when he comes at me with his love life pains?

Sometimes I feel too masculine-minded; even though I'm also capable of all those emotions and sensibilities, I just figured out how to deal with them. To keep punching the wall and then complain that your hand hurts is just dumb. I have nothing to say really.

He's a failed normie btw, slightly below normie tier I think.

Lonely men can understand lonely men. Sexhavers cant understand us, they think we are weirdos.
Cheers to that, think about my offer, look it as some potential possibility, but I guess you just want to finish your bachelors and leave cuckversity, well anyways gonna smoke 5 cigarettes now

I had friends like that and all I can say that they did me more damage than anyone else. They even made things up about me and told other people about it

Wait, you have friends?

I have no friends at all. I don't think I can ever be friends with normies.

I stopped hanging out with them when they started getting married and having children. Now I'm alone, which sucks but it's still better than being around people who bring kids with them when they go out and they only talk about children and home decor. This is the incel life after you hit 30 :fuk:

Life is too short. I don’t have patience for crumb crunchers and widow lickers climbing all over like chimps. Friends making xerox copies of themselves. Need a couple extra farm hands, eh? Sprinkle in sum religion and im ghosting like Houdini.

They expect you to understand and somehow manage to hangout like before, sad.

Last edited:
don't have friends that can hurt you

Things normies say:

1. "We're going to Disneyland this weekend!"
2. "We're going to a rave this weekend."
3. "We're going to go see a movie."
4. "We're going traveling."
5. "Don't worry, there is someone out there for everyone."

Atleast you have a friend