Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am done with “””incel””” communities, my last post.

OP found a girl and is now excusing himself out of here
yup, when he gets dumped he will come back and claim he needs this place to cope

yup, when he gets dumped he will come back and claim he needs this place to cope
It was his neighbor he was talking about a week ago for sure. Pretty good disguise thread.

He hasn’t been active?

he'll be back probably within a year

holy fuck it might be true JFL.

nah, we are in stage three restrictions atm, so i highly doubt it.
Wrong he said a few days ago he was going to talk to and ask to hangout with his girl neighbor due to the coronavirus. I don't believe he made an update post.

who do you consider a normie/chad larper here?

I got fooled again by humanity again; when you think you found a place to relate and talk with people like you and you figure out most of them aren’t actually anything like you, i am a big dumb idiot foolish moron for thinking it would even be possible.

Per 100,000 people, there appears to be more normies and Chads in the ”incel” communities than there are per 100,000 in normie world, and there are more incels per 100,000 people in the normie world than there are incels in online incel communities. I have no idea why it’s like this, other than it seems to just be “entertainment” for bored men who have nothing else to do, and discovered the incel communities and decided to join them out of pure boredom for entertainment purposes.

I said I was going to leave if I ever got a GF but why even bother staying now when the reality is there isn’t really that many actual incels in these communities. Its almost as if the incels communities online world is just meme tier entertainment where you post memes over and over pretending to be something you’re not to feel part of some “super sekret club.

I’m not spending anymore time in normie/Chad full “”””incel”””” communities. Time spent copeing on pointless things in life are more valuable than spending time interacting with communities who are full of normies and Chads LARPing as incels for memes and entertainment.

For all the actual legitimate incels reading this, you know who you are, it’s nothing against you, it’s the fakecels normies and Chads who ruin it and dilute the communities, like everything else in life they can’t help infesting everything and anything they discover. There’s no point trying to fight against it either, once the normie and Chad infestation has occurred, it’s over, and it’s going to keep happening, which is why I have come to the conclusion that there’s nothing for me to gain from “”””””incel”””””” communitie.

I got fooled again by humanity again; when you think you found a place to relate and talk with people like you and you figure out most of them aren’t actually anything like you, i am a big dumb idiot foolish moron for thinking it would even be possible.

Goodbye.
I'm going to miss your posts if you are actually gone.

Wrong he said a few days ago he was going to talk to and ask to hangout with his girl neighbor due to the coronavirus. I don't believe he made an update post.
Yeah, well he can’t go on any “date” with her anyway.

theres some chads and normies and honestly they are actually cancer to the forum

but tbh i dont think there are more here than irl?
like you're suggesting this place is 80% normie/chad? doubtful tbh

I wonder how long he'll be gone for :feelshehe:

he's having a threesome with 2 Stacies as we speak

Per 100,000 people, there appears to be more normies and Chads in the ”incel” communities than there are per 100,000 in normie world, and there are more incels per 100,000 people in the normie world than there are incels in online incel communities. I have no idea why it’s like this, other than it seems to just be “entertainment” for bored men who have nothing else to do, and discovered the incel communities and decided to join them out of pure boredom for entertainment purposes.
ahem:
That's because this forum is infested with low tier normies who failed at PUA. Truecels don't try PUA because they know they are ugly and have zero fucking chance. The low normies who try PUA end up with usually low rates of success and end up finding the manosphere, and stumble across this site.

Damn that’s brutal

Keep crying for the forum bhai.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back