Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I am disbanding the RDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insalsa

Insalsa

Property of Ritalincel
-
The Ritalin Defense Force was supposed to be a group to worship @Ritalincel. Instead it turned into a group of people who were seeking status and friends. I didn't take into account the fact that noone, noone, will ever be able to appreciate the perfection that is RitalinGod the way I am. This and the rise of other autistic little fagtions has led me to terminate the group. Anyone wanting to keep the group alive, change the name, because you heretics do not know what it means to appreciate a deity.
@notafed
@Mongolianwizard
@Unwanted
@Zesto
@Six
@UltraFayJr
@GodTierCope
@Luxity
@Ecstasy
@stuttercel
@khafail
@Varys

good riddance

It's over for RDFcels :feelscry:

Who. The. Hell. Cares?

It had a good run. RDF#7, leaving for good. Now I'm gonna erase it from my sig along with the ATP and CSKR . Sorry @Hunter and @Adoring Fan, I'm done with teams.

RDF#14 signing out

i didn't even know the purpose of it tbh
As vantagens blog 1080x675

i feel free to become an apu again, tbhngl the k on avatar made me look like i was trying to be ritalincel or some shit

welcome to the apu force : DDD

This is Reddit tier cancer

No, think of the memories...
RDFtheSet

I stand by this decision

Facts :feelsautistic:

tfw not even important enough to be included in banner of faction on incel forum :feelscry::feelscry:

fuckin failure
No bro, you are in the bunker (you know what the bunker is, if not pm me) so you were an official member. Brothers till the end.

No bro, you are in the bunker (you know what the bunker is, if not pm me) so you were an official member. Brothers till the end.

Cope. I don't matter

giphy.gif

So, I guess ATP and SRK have been disbanded by proxy. The era of teams on Incels.me has come to a end. I cant help feeling partially responsible for the breakup, and for that I apologize.

i feel free to become an apu again, tbhngl the k on avatar made me look like i was trying to be ritalincel or some shit
:feelsbadman::feelscry:

It was the K on clique.
:feelsrope:

We need an @Insalsa Worship Group now!

I was considering joining :feelsrope:

Status
Not open for further replies.