Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I am devoting the next year of my life to disrupting the life of the foid who rejected me

I

IncelHeII

She let me simp for her for almost a year and when I finally got fed up and confronted her about all of the bs she basically told me to fuck off, and then hit me up later asking to help her :feelshaha: A year after I stop talking to her she is married with some rich tallfag military officer, and she got to move out of her trailer in rural bumfuck countryside to rich housing. I am going to fuck with her as much as I can.

Blow up her house with tnt (in minecraft)

Good. Let the hate flow through you. Dont listen to soy faggots that say "she lives rent free in your head". Its doesnt matter whats in your head, it only matters what you do in life. Stay angry and show what you are capable of doing.

Stay angry and show what you are capable of doing.

With all of the news publicity, the log will appear each time a reader searches by name.

She lives rent free in your head jfl at you
She got to fuck all the tall guys she wanted when she was single, and still find the tall rich guy to marry her. And she had me be her simp in the interim. And this was the first girl I talked to as a civilian unaware of everything that was going on. Then I got slapped in the face with reality and now I ruined my life, and I will fuck hers up. Noone is advocating for guys like me, I could carry on doing what I am for years until I die from cancer and that will be it, and these foids will live these happy lives, I cannot stand for that

what a cuck. stop caring about a whore ffs

You want to be an IT superstar I see

what a cuck. stop caring about a whore ffs
I don't care about her, I want her to suffer and die. I care about how easy a foidlets life is vs how much effort I put in and got nothing vs her

She manipulated and took advantage of you for a year, what a cancerous bitch. Just don't do something that wrecks your life and remember that all women will do the same given the chance.

With all of the news publicity, the log will appear each time a reader searches by name.
I think my English is not good enough to understand what you wrote here. I'm sorry.

The only one to blame for your simping is you. You are like a half naked white girl who went in the middle of the night to a hood full of niggers and surprised that she was gang raped by 20.

She manipulated and took advantage of you for a year, what a cancerous bitch. Just don't do something that wrecks your life and remember that all women will do the same given the chance.
So live the rest of my life alone not trusting anyone? It's very sad, but that is how it's been so far.

The only one to blame for your simping is you. You are like a half naked white girl who went in the middle of the night to a hood full of niggers and surprised that she was gang raped by 20.
Nah I just got lured and used by a girl that wants chad before i knew girls lusted only for chad, if anything i got tricked by the blue and red pill

I don't care about her, I want her to suffer and die. I care about how easy a foidlets life is vs how much effort I put in and got nothing vs her
get over it man. i got rejected 3+ times, and i got over. bitches aren't worth it

So live the rest of my life alone not trusting anyone? It's very sad, but that is how it's been so far.
This has been my experience in life. I've tried dating a lot, but being a manipulative, narcissistic bitch is the standard foid behavior. And now I'm here.

Do you live in a trailer too ?

She let me simp for her for almost a year and when I finally got fed up and confronted her about all of the bs she basically told me to fuck off, and then hit me up later asking to help her :feelshaha: A year after I stop talking to her she is married with some rich tallfag military officer, and she got to move out of her trailer in rural bumfuck countryside to rich housing. I am going to fuck with her as much as I can.
do not bother my friend let it go use your loneliness to get wealthy yourself.

spread misinformation online about her

Go full I Saw the devil on her

Jimlet is right. She is living rent free in your head. There is nothing that you can do to really hurt a foid in the age of simps outside of physical violence, which obviously don't do. There are too many simp safety nets ready to catch her.
Be thankful she showed you the blackpill in 4 K ultraHD