Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I am deeply ill

Whiteferociousboy

Whiteferociousboy

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
Every woman who talks to me for a few minutes about important topics immediately notices that I'm disturbed.
The world hates people like me and would like to get rid of them.
I will continue to terrorize humanity by my very existence.
It's not for nothing that I received numerous diagnoses in kindergarten. fuck the psychologists, educators and other wankers.
I remain me, it is my nature.
my mother the slut let my father fuck the subhuman and is now pissed because I exist. he he he my mere existence drives people crazy. I am an unpleasant person.
People hate talking to me and I love how they think I'm an alien.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9noL7HHBSxU

Last edited:
There is a good feeling knowing the whole world hates yoh for being yourself. Fuck the world, i got me.

You TALK to women?

I dont see anything wrong with that, you were just checking if she had tumor there. Tell her so a doctor can touch you but i can't. What retarded thinking. Free that man.

I dont see anything wrong with that, you were just checking if she had tumor there. Tell her so a doctor can touch you but i can't. What retarded thinking. Free that man.
sniff GIF
Golfing Pga Tour GIF by RightNow

I will continue to terrorize humanity by my very existence.
It's not for nothing that I received numerous diagnoses in kindergarten. fuck the psychologists, educators and other wankers.
I remain me, it is my nature.
unironically based as fuck

normies are more mentally unstable than any of us