Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I am currently in the midterm of GRAYcel academy

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
I am halfway to 500 posts in under 24 hours. It has been a fun ride so far and I’m having a great time venting about my hatred of foids to like-minded individuals. Hopefully my report card for GRAYcel academy says “it never began for you” instead of an A+, that’s how I know I passed :bigbrain:

no nigger u failed that shit

I told u to leave GrAYman..

I am halfway to 500 posts in under 24 hours. It has been a fun ride so far and I’m having a great time venting about my hatred of foids to like-minded individuals. Hopefully my report card for GRAYcel academy says “it never began for you” instead of an A+, that’s how I know I passed :bigbrain:
its ok greynigger same time next year you'll forget this site even exists.

GrAAAAAAYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSS

Aha aha ah

its ok greynigger same time next year you'll forget this site even exists.
Yeah I noticed even though this site has been around for so long 90% of PPL here are from 2020 or after

Do people just leave this site or what?

gRaY is not a title it's a state of mind

GrAYdom isn't just about join date and post count. It's who you are.

My dick is gray :feelsrope:
You can have 10,000 posts and a four year old join date, but if you say dumb, blue pilled shit, then you're still a GrAYfaggot. In fact, you might even be a larp at that point.

You can have 10,000 posts and a four year old join date, but if you say dumb, blue pilled shit, then you're still a GrAYfaggot. In fact, you might even be a larp at that point.
They are truecels in denial. Sexhavers don't know this forum exists

Greys > old users
Some OGs are based, some are not. Some grays are based, most are horrible. You’d be surprised to know just how many non-gray LARPs there are tho.

You’ll pass you seem more high IQ than the recent members I’ve seen posting here

I've had many negative experiences with them, the narcissism of being an "OG" is too cringe to bear
Agreed. The “joindatepill” is peak vanity.